Captured

By Kayy_B

Nala would do anything for her sister Cami, even cover up the murder of the visiting Alpha's cousin. She did... More

Synopsis
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Update: Please read
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty- Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three

Chapter Thirty Two

5.8K 192 20
By Kayy_B

Chapter Thirty- Two

I must be seeing things because there is no way she was feeling relieved about her brother's death. Anger, pain, sadness maybe even confusion but not relief.

"Look." I began to say quietly trying not to anger her, after all she was gripping my chin and I knew it wouldn't take much effort for her to seriously injure me. "I don't know your brother, I never met him."

The supposed relief I saw on her face vanished and her face was blank. "You're lying, I know you are."

I tried to shake my head but her grip was too tight. "I'm not." I whispered.

Her eyes pierced into mine and I stared back at her, trying my best not to give anything away. They say the eyes are the windows to the soul and I didn't want her looking into my soul and figuring out what we did.

"Then you must know something. You have to." Her voice and tone matched mine. "Tell me what you know."

Guilt immediately engulfed my body as her desperate words registered in my head. She was looking for her brother, her only family and I had the answers she was desperately craving. I didn't want to imagine the pain or confusion she must be feeling now.

It may sound strange to say but the anguish of losing someone and not knowing if someone is alive or dead is different. If they're dead you can start the healing process and try to move on, I'm not saying it's easy, it never is, but at least you have closure. If someone goes missing you still have hope, some may say that's a good thing because there's a chance that they're alive and safe but then you're always wondering what happened to them. Where are they? Are they alive? Will you ever see them again?

Those unanswered questions will eat away at you and even if you make peace with the fact that they might not come back, it's not definitive, there's a chance they may be alive so how can you give up?

"I'm sorry." I told her truthfully. "I'm sorry that you're hurting but I can't help you."

Teresa released her inhumane grip on my chin and I resisted the urge to rub it better. I looked away from her remembering how risky it was to make eye contact unnecessarily with a Werewolf. Some of them were very unstable and peculiar about it.

"Alessandro bought you here for a reason, he must think you had something to do with Harlan's disappearance." It didn't seem like her words were directed at me, she seemed to be speaking her thoughts out loud. "I don't understand why, you're a human child."

Child? I'm not a child, I'm 19!

I kept quiet as she muttered things to herself, every few seconds I could feel her glance at me. I thought I was in the clear when she grabbed my face again forcing me to look up at her. "I know you're lying about something, you know something about Harlan but not everything."

"I-"

"Shut up." Teresa snapped at me causing me to clamp my mouth shut. "You can't have done something to Harlan, you're a human but you know something."

I remained silent as she peered at me. "Why is Alessandro keeping you here?"

Because he thinks I killed your rapist brother!

"I don't know." I shrugged, keeping my eyes down.

After a moment of silence I glanced up at her and watched as she narrowed her eyes. "Tell me, why are you here?"

"I don't know." I repeated. "You'll have to speak to him about it."

Before she could ask me anything further Stephanie barged into the room. "The Alpha is looking for you."

"Go back to your room Nala and don't utter a word to my cousin about our little conversation. I'll know if you did and let me tell you this now, you do not want to get on my bad side." She threatened me, tilting my face up so I could meet her eyes.

"I won't tell him anything." I promised. The Alpha probably hadn't punished me for 'killing' his cousin because he felt bad for me and believed his cousin had raped me but I don't think he would defend or protect me against other Werewolves if I got in trouble with them and the last thing I need right now is more issues with Werewolves.

Teresa nodded her head and moved away from me. "Good." She simply said before exiting the room leaving me alone with Stephanie.

"I'll take you back to your room."

"Wait!" This was a long shot but I had to try anyway. "You had a phone on you?"

Stephanie gave me a confused look. "Yes, I had my phone with me."

"Please can I use it?" I asked her politely, trying not to show how desperate I was to get my hands on it. "I'll only be a minute. I haven't got my charger with me and my phone is dead."

I wasn't sure if Stephanie believed me as her face was void of expressions. "Why do you need it?"

"I-I want to speak to my sister." I told her truthfully. There was no point in lying to her, she would know anyway.

The few seconds Stephanie took to make her decisions felt like a thousand days, I could tell she was contemplating the decision and I knew the instant she had decided.

"If you want to speak to your sister, you need to speak to the Alpha."

A sudden rush of disappointment filled my body as I resisted the urge to cry. "Please." I begged, my voice barely higher than a whisper. "Please I'll only be a minute, less than a minute."

"No."

The short and snappy answer crushed all the hope I had and I felt myself deflating. We walked back to my room in silence as I tried to come up with another way I could get a hold of a phone. My only other option was the Alpha who at one point was considering handing my phone over until we got interrupted. Maybe I could try him again?

I had to speak to Cami, I had to know she was okay. The no contact was driving me insane and I couldn't lose control. I needed to manage my emotions and behaviour. I couldn't slip up, there was too much at stake.

It turned out the I didn't have to wait too long before I saw the Alpha again. After an hour or so of sitting in my room trying to remain sane Beta Kieran escorted me to the Alpha. The whole thing was unnecessary, it wasn't like I could escape this place.

The Alpha's hot gaze penetrated my body as I entered the room, the way he was looking at me was starting to make me feel hot.

What was wrong with me? Why does my body do this whenever I'm near him?

I kept my gaze down as the Alpha commanded me to sit down. I did what he said quickly and silently. I waited for further instructions from the Alpha but he didn't say anything, he only stared at me.

Why did he ask for me if all he's going to do is stare at me?

Keeping my gaze on the ground, I cleared my throat and began to speak. "Alpha, please can I have my phone back?"

"Why?"

"I want to speak to my sister." I told him before adding another word to my sentence. "Please."

The Alpha didn't respond and I dug my nails into my palms. "Please, let me call my sister." I begged desperately. "I need to know how she's doing."

"Your sister is fine." I could hear him standing up from his chair. His footsteps were loud as he approached me.

"Please Alpha, I'm begging you. Let me just speak to her, just for a minute. I need to hear her voice."

Why wouldn't he let me call her? What if they were all lying and she was hurt? What if they did something to her?

Panic began to bubble inside me as those crazy and scary thoughts filled my mind. "Did you hurt my sister?" I asked, looking up at him for the first time since I entered the room. "Is that why you won't let me speak to her?"

Alpha Alessandro raised an eyebrow as he stared down at me. "And if I did?"

It was a stupid thing to do but I couldn't control my actions and I immediately stood up. "I'll kill you."

Alpha Alessandro laughed as if what I had said was the funniest joke he had ever heard. Last time I had said something like this he was the complete opposite and was ready to end my life yet here he was now laughing his head off.

His laughter died down and he smirked. "You're a human, you're weak. Your kind don't stand a chance against us."

I shouldn't have said it, I don't know why I did. Maybe I really was losing my mind because the next words the came out of my mouth changed everything. "I think your cousin would disagree."

I knew I was in danger the moment the words left my mouth and I did what anyone would do if they were in danger, I ran. I ran as fast as I could and pulled opened the door. Perhaps my words or my actions had stunned the Alpha, I know they shocked me, because he hadn't come after me immediately.

I barely made it into the corridor when something large and hard crashed into my body causing me to collide with the wall. The sudden movement and pain had me stumped for a moment as I leant against the wall. I wasn't in that position for too long as the Alpha grabbed my hair and lifted me up.

Shit Nala, why did you say that?

"What did you say?" The Alpha growled as he tightened his hold on me. "What the fuck did you just say?"

I couldn't say a word even if I wanted to, I was too petrified. My whole body was vibrating with fear as the Alpha stared me down.

Burning pain erupted from my scalp as the Alpha shook me by my hair. Using both my hands I grabbed his hand that was clutching my hair and tried to get him off but he was too strong. "Let go of me!"

There was a second of relief as the Alpha removed his hand from my hair, the relief lasted only a second as he used that hand to wrap it around my neck. Desperation filled every inch of me as I clawed at his hand. I could feel my nails digging into his skin but he didn't react.

"Stop! I can't breathe!" The words came out in strangled gasps however I knew he understood every word I said.

This is the end, he was going to kill me. My vision became spotty and my hands dropped from his as I struggled against him. I couldn't hold on much longer, everything was drifting away and just before I thought I would be let go off me causing me to collapse on the ground.

I was on my hands and knees as I inhaled the air around me, my mouth was making a strange wheezing noise as I rubbed my aching neck.

"Look at me." The Alpha commanded from above. I ignored him as I greedily breathed in, trying to restore the damage he had inflicted. "Look at me!"

The thought of him doing that to me again had me snapping my eyes up. He stared down at me with emotionless eyes as I still gasped around like a fish out of water.

"I may not have killed you for what you did to Harlan but don't think for a second that you c-"

"What did she do to Harlan?" A voice interrupted.

We both slowly turned our heads to the only person who wouldn't have been scared to interrupt the Alpha like that.

Teresa.

@=#~=~#=@

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter 

Let me know what you think is going to happen next

Thank you to everyone who reads, comments and votes. I really appreciate it :)

To read ahead, please go to www.patreon.com/kayy_b

-Kayy xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 9.6K 49
My book has been #272, #154 and #177 in Werewolf. Lincoln Rylan is a human, so why is she being terrorized by beast of the woods? She's lost her sis...
1.2K 79 16
Larentia falls in love at first bite. What would you do, If you had a monster living inside of you? Moving away to go to college is scary. Even scari...
4.4K 290 31
An ancient prophecy has loomed over Meila's head since her first shift aged seven. She is Aureum Unam;The Golden One. Kept hidden from the world sinc...
773K 17.9K 47
Mia is a sassy girl and a werewolf with an honest heart and, she lives with her father and her older brother, her father is the beta of her pack, Sil...