Dimensions | A (anime/fiction...

Bởi ZWolfGames

You Y/N find a glowing red stone. Finding it quite pretty you make it into a necklace. Who would have tought... Xem Thêm

Info
∣ Prologue - Start ∣
Headache
What?
∣Prologue - End∣
∣MHA - Start∣
New School
Quirk?
Pretty much torture...
Homesick.
Ordinary
Mall trip
A true hero
Manaployie
Mall trip 2: electric boogaloo
A nightly meeting
Into the lions den.
Y-Yes.
Becoming a hero is exhausting..
Who's Hawks?
First day on the 'job'
Off of the building you go!
Hot cocoa
Oh no.... A problem...
Prolonged sleepover?
Uh oh
The fight
Misrable
Nest
A leap of fate
∣MHA - End∣
Memes, fun facts and more (MHA)
∣ Harry Potter - Start ∣
Summer vacation
The blonde bitch
Face your fears
Hide-and-Seek
The second trial.
The third trial.
Summer vacation 2
Time for 5th year!
A nice talk.
Sick days
Lake adventure
Knock out!
Escape mad wizard, Roblox obbey
Survival
Mission: Get wand
Not my wand.
Aerobatics
Stare down
Christmas special #1 🎄
Last year.
Ready?
|Harry Potter - End |
Summer Special #1
Memes, funfacts and more (Harry Potter)
|The Rising of the Shield hero - Begin |
Treasure!
A problem
Motoyasu
Yoink
Being a prisoner
Bottled up
Epic escape mad hero obby
Hunt and Slaughter
Secrets
Surprises
|The Rising of the Shield hero - End |
Memes, funfacts and more (The rising of the shield hero)
|Black Clover - Start |
Magic Knights Exam
Untitled Part 73
We have a boar problem
Frostbite
Yami's outing
Black market dance off
Dungeons & deranged boys
Miguel O'Hara #1
That time I beat up a captain
Chaos
Here we go again
Oh great monster of the deep

Unforseen party

746 33 7
Bởi ZWolfGames

♕Question of the day: What is your favourite breakfast?♔

(3rd person POV)

You were currently walking back to your dorm building. Mr.Rat (A.K.A Principal Nezu.) had given you your daily beating. Truthfully, it was bothering you less and less. A few new bruises and whatever but you still stayed with your cold hard: "No."

For about three days now you had felt watched. Well you always felt watched even before but that was just some sort of paranoia if you had to find an explanation.

This however felt like full on being watched. Wich wasn't very nice...

Since your awkward conversation with the light-blue-haired villain happned a week ago you had slightly forgotten about it.

Wich was good. It wasn't nice to think about it...

A lot had happned this week. First of all: Mr.Rat had now additionally sarted spewing hero nonsense such as. "You must always save others....blah..blah..?" You couldn't remember clearly. He had clearly beaten the braincells out of you.

Second. The school wanted you to design a 'hero costume'. You didn't think up one yet because, let's say it together!

You didn't want to be a hero!

Due to you ridiculing your current life you hadn't noticed that you already arrived at your destination. You grabbed the cold door handle and went inside.

A nice warmth surrounded you as you stepped in. A strong smell of baked goods wafted over from the kitchen. That was now your go to destination after you had concealed your new wounds.

Walking up the stairs , or well more sneaking... you hadn't passed anyone in the hall. Nevermind you jinxed it. Sero ran past you quickly with a bunch of boxes. All of them stuffed with a bunch of glittery stuff. 'What kind of day is it today? Do they have new holiday's?' You asked your self now.

You'd see what it was about later. Trough the doorframe you went quitly closing the door behind you and slumping to the ground for a mere second.

A bandaging and concealer trip later and you looked ... as good as new as you could. 

Now to the baked goods! Satou had probably made something amazing again.

Your hand stopped just above the doorknob. Someone was standing right outside. You could hear awfully quiet breathing just outside your door. Who was it? You didn't know since the whole building smelled like a bakkery at the moment...

Well one way to find out right? Twisting the doorknob you pulled the door towards you. You did so rather slowly to build up some suspense.

A scarred hand pulled the door open and only a flash could be seen at the speed this person was going. The door closed right behind them and before you knew it you were pinned to the wall.

Your eyes had closed out of instinct but now that this person was close enough you could tell who it was by their smell.

It was Izuku Midoriya himself. Holding you to your dorm wall menacingly also a bit too close for comfort.

Opening your eyes slowly you could see him staring directly at you. A faint green flash went trough his green eyes. "Riiight... Um. Hello?" You spoke nervously. This wasn't the ideal situation right now.

"Y/N. Tell me the truth." He spoke sternly. You didn't know Izuku could be this scary...

"No." You replied back not a second after outr of impulse. " He came closer at that so 'mission failed'.

"Either you tell me the truth or we stay here untill you confess." He continued. You could feel his breathing on your face. It wasn't pleasant...

"Ok-Ok what do you want me to tell you?!" You gave in immeadiatly not wanting to stay like this any longer. You liked your personnal space thank you!

"Who hurt you Y/N?" He asked in a stern yet concerned voice. 'How does he know about that?' You panicked internally. You had only showed up once with a couple vissable bruises and were able to blame them on training. So how did he know?

Was he tho one who watched you the entire week? No right?

"I'm not hurt ... Izuku." You cautioslly spoke using his name at last to... I don't know soften him or something.

"Stop lying." He replied immeadiatly. Dang... He knows somehow. I cann't tell him it's the principal. He might be in on this...

'Come on Y/N! Come up with something!' You panicked internally. Making sure to keep your eyes relaxed just as your breathing. Who knows maybe he could smell fear.

"Y/N... You're my dear friend. I will not sit by and do nothing when your hurting. It is my job as a hero in training to help others. Especially my friends." He continued never once breaking eye contact.

He was seriously freaking you out right now. A strange look in his eyes put you off. You had never seen Izuku like this. He wasn't sweet he was scary.

'Nah. How do I get out of this....?' You continued thinking since trying to break free would seems way too obvious.

"Y/N. Answer me." He spoke up now a tone louder. "I fell down the stairs." Flipped out of your mouth as the first the best thing. "Do you really expect me to believe that?" He asked rather harshly.

He looked at the verge of crying now... Oh holy space being! how had this gone so wrong?! 'Well you see it all started when I was born..' You humored yourself as an escape of the situation.

"Fine..." You began looking at the ground. "The principal beats me because I don't want to be a hero. Now please let me go Izuku." You voiced strenly. He hesitated with letting you off of the wall but you slipped out at the first oppertunity.

"What?!" He whisper-shouted looking at you as if you had two heads. "That can't be true Y/N. He's ahero and he would never hurt his students." He bagan rationalizing in himself. "Well it is true. And please don't tell anyone either. I don't want anyone to know." You interupted him before he could begin one of his rambling sessions.

"But why don't you want to be a hero?" He asked at last. A look of cofussion and saddness replacing the earlier facial expressions on his face. "I don't want to hurt others." You tried to keep it as short as possible.

"But you wouldn't hurt others! you'd help so much people! With your quirk you could be one of the greatest hero's ever Y/N!" He told you exitingly now having the mood in the room shifted.

You weren't going to go into all your moral stuggles with this guy so just opened the door and walked out. Izuku following you like a sad puppy for some reason.

Once downstairs still unable to get him to stop following you you bolted around the first floor into the kitchen.

Who knows how long the green-haired boy had held you up?! What if the baked goods were gone!

Somehow, when you came into the kitchen, a whole table of pastries was present. Nothing had been taken and all remained in place.

Trying to grab one your hand got slapped out of the way by Satou. "Sorry L/N, you can't eat those yet." He said with a grin on his face covered in some flour.

"Oh-" You sighned in dissapointment. "Why not?" You quickly added. "Eri-chan is coming over today. It was her first week of schooling! So we're cellabrating it with her." He informed you kindly and went to stand guard of the pastries once again.

"Who's Eri?" You asked to what you taught was no-one.

Uraraka popped out from behind you as if being summoned by your question. Standing right infront of you - having just like all of your classmates for some unknown reason, no taught about your personal space- and began talking about Eri.

From the one-sided conversation you now knew who Eri was. A small girl who had been rescued from some weird orginasation that used her quirk for magic-darts or something? And was now under the care of the school... Or more like Aizawa but whatever.

'Cool. Children.' You taught blankly never really having to interact with kids a lot younger then you except for cousins and what-not.

So you waited in the living room with the other students of 1-A. Altough you were quickly spotted by the people hanging up decorations... Your 'quirk' came in quite handy to them and the decorations were up in record time!

How nice? Now getting back to the couch to relax your tense muscles. Mina sat down next to you and started a random conversation not worth mentioning. The rest of the so called 'Baku-squad' joined in aswell... Well except for Bakugo. Ironic am I right?

But whatever. It was fun enough to pass the time. Kirishima made you all arm wrestle him....

To wich you all lost... You sat down defeated now gaining just a grain of motivation to get stronger just so you could beat Kirishima!

"Bakubro! Wrestle with me!" He yelled across the room to Bakugo who was moving the trash out.

"Can't you see I'm busy Shitty-hair!" He yelled back angrilly almost exploding the trash bag he was holding.

Kirishima -seemingly unnafected by Bakugo's rude personallity- just smiled toward him and stuck a thumbs up his way.

It was now 18:30. You read that on the digital clock next to the bigass TV. And not a minute later a knock was heard on the front door.

Iida went towards the entrance and lead the guests to the living. Mr.Aizawa and a little girl who you believed to be Eri stood there.

Aizawa warned you all to be nice and went to do whatever he does? Eri was greeted by all the more extroverted people who swarmed her like a pack of moths on a light. You and some others just stayed back most likely waiting your turn to say 'hello'.

"Eri-chan. We have a new student with us today. Would you like to see them?" Izuku asked the little girl. You could see her clearly now as she was lead towards you. She had long wavy light-blue hair. Big round scarlet eyes stared at you in curiosity. A notable feature was the small horn on one side of her forehead wich you found rather cute.

You gave her a polite smile and introduced yourself: "Hello Eri. I'm Y/N L/N." You simply said. "Nice to meet you Mr/Mrs L/N. Are you a friend of Mr.Deku?" She asked you timmidly looking into your own (e/c) eyes.

'Who's Deku?' Was your question. But maybe let's not ask that to a child. A wave from behind Eri's head grabbed you attention. Izuku points at himself and nods with a smile on his face.

So from that you could say Izuku was 'Mr.Deku'.

The urge to say no was quite high right now but you had to play this nice infront of the kids! "Oh, yea. We talk sometimes." You told her awkwardly.

"Can we be friends?!" She asked you looking at you with hope filled eyes. saying no was not an option anymore! And she was so polite too. "Ofcourse." you said simply. She smiled and dragged Izuku with her to the rest of your classmates.

The party went on smoothly. A bunch of talking and playing board-games later and it had come to your favourite part!

You were now allowed to eat the pastries!!! Oh they were so good! Once again putting Satou on your mental 'I would die for you' list.

Eri seemed to enjoy the sweets just like you! A shine in her eyes was present as she munched down her own dessert.

Yes ,this party was a huge succses. Eri turned towards you to ask you a question. "Mr.Deku told me that you fell from the sky... Mr/Mrs L/N? Are you an angel?" She asked you innocently awe-struck.

You looked back at her with a look of shock. A blush appeared on your face from such a compliment. 

Two hands placed themself on your shoulder and you floated up into the air. A suprised sqeak left your throath at that. Looking behind you was Uraraka chuckling to herself.

"Your right Eri-chan! Look they can fly!" She joked further. You still floating in the air...

"Can I go down now?" You whipered to her. Uraraka mumbled a quiet 'release'. You fell to the ground because of that.

Just as you were about to hit the floor you got sloppily caught by Izuku.

He put you upright and examined you for a quick second before turning to Uraraka and fuming up a 'nice talk'.

Meanwhile, you adjusted your clothes back and grabbed another pastry.

The party had ended with all of you falling asleep in the living-room. Eri had chosen some kids movies wich were a lot more enjoyable then what your classmates always chose.

You sat next to Jirou who had fallen asleep a while ago and cuddled into you. You didn't really mind. It was cold in the room and a certain someone -cough cough : Kaminari- was hogging the blanket that layed on the couch you three were sharing!

You closed your tired eyes and fell asleep aswell.

A dreamland of pastries layed ahead of you. A couple of creepy looking Izuku's popping up sometime aswell but it was just a dream.

----------------

Yay! Another chapter done.

I hope you enjoyed this one more than the last one lol. It's going to go from 10-100 after this so lets go!

Also i try to get one chapter at-least, up per week. So ye!

Have a nice day/night and I hope to see you next chapter!

---------------

words:2216

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

3.9K 193 9
You find yourself in a body that does not seem to belong to you, and yet you have little to no control over it either. You, the reader, have been obs...
16.3K 613 23
I grew up wanting to be a hero... A hero that could save everyone. A hero, smiling to reassure others, like All-Might! The greatest hero! This world...
97.7K 2.9K 42
&team reactions, imagines, and more! includes all members! lowercase intended! gender neutral reader unless specified! DISCLAIMER !! i have been try...
14.3K 643 16
Harry is finally heading off to Hogwarts with his snowy owl, his head held up high, and personal secrets lurking deep within. He wants to trust the...