๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐ž โœ”๏ธ

By lisasbookss

๐‹๐„๐ˆ๐‹๐€ ๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐Ž, short girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. Her mother was not the best, her fa... More

introduction
aesthetics
playlist
chapter one - mall
chapter two - brother
chapter three - event
chapter four - same situations
chapter five - away
chapter six - amor
chapter seven - ice cream
chapter eight - trying
chapter nine - uncomfortable
chapter eleven - tension
chapter twelve - poison
chapter thirteen - birthday
chapter fourteen - alone
chapter fifteen - strawberries
chapter sixteen - ages
chapter seventeen - breathe
chapter eighteen - i love you
chapter nineteen - twisted
chapter twenty - tantrum
chapter twenty one - tattoo
chapter twenty two - marks
chapter twenty three - weak
chapter twenty four - butterflies
chapter twenty five - desperate
chapter twenty six - ring
chapter twenty seven - cute
chapter twenty eight - golden
chapter twenty nine - exception
chapter thirty - bullet
chapter thirty one - needle
chapter thirty two - willow
epilogue
author's note

chapter ten - forever

3.2K 72 17
By lisasbookss

LEILA

I sit in Greyson's lap for a good five minutes until I realise I haven't moved to sit beside him.

"Greyson, loosen your grip." I try, his eyes just looking directly into mine. His mouth is shut and I speak up again.

"I said lo-"

"I heard you the first time." He says, tightening the grip around my waist instead of loosening it.

My hands are placed on his shoulders and we just stare at each other, sitting in comfortable silence.

"Let me have this moment." He whispers, resting his forehead on my chest.

More like boobs.

"Just let me have this moment."

- - -

GREYSON

Somehow, Leila's head fell on my shoulders, hearing her even breaths as she sleeps.

I decide to take her to her bed so I stand up, my arm lifting up her thighs.

Gosh, she's gorgeous.

I open the door, stepping inside and look over to the TV that's still playing. Mila's asleep on the couch and Luca's somewhere else, beating someone up, I hope.

Right before I take a step toward Leila's room, Jacob reveals himself from the hallway, rubbing his eyes.

"Hey, Jacob, can you take Mila to her room?" He looks up as he hear me, his eyes going wide for a second, then nodding his head.

He walks up to the couch, kneeling down and taking her hair out of her face.

I just stand there, watching them as I hold the girl of my dreams in my arms.

"Mimi, come on, let's go to bed." His face expression is so soft, his eyes glistening at her.

That's another nickname, Mimi. Mila's original name is Milani but she prefers Mila. It's only three people who's allowed to call her Mimi. Me, Luca and Jacob.

I guess four now.

Leila has been so nice towards her. She finally looks happy with someone who isn't me or the guys.

I don't know that much about Leila but Luca's told me a little about her.

She's turning 20 this year and her birthday is in October. Her favourite colour is blue and she loves to read.

My birthday is also coming up, but I don't like celebrating it so I never do. I've told the boys that and I'm thankful they respect that. They just tell me congrats and then they go on with their day.

I've never liked my birthday. I just don't and I don't know the reason either. I've just never liked parties or colourful things and stuff like that.

I'm not that kind of person if you know what I mean.

But Leila said I would fit in colour but I don't know.

I don't know Leila that well but I already feel like she's changing me. Not to the bad but she's just changing the kind of person I am.

I feel myself smiling a lot more when she's around. I always feel happy around her. Even if I have a bad day, she always finds a way to make me smile and feel good again.

And her smile is beautiful. And her hair is gorgeous. And all her is just flawless.

- - -

"When's your birthday?" I keep my eyes on my phone, now feeling Leila's stare on me rather than her book.

"July 19th." I quickly answer, scrolling through Instagram, no finding anything interesting to look at.

"That's so soon, it's in four days!" She exclaims, making me turn my gaze to her than my phone.

"Please, don't make a big deal out of it." I state, her face turning into a frown. God, I miss the smile on her lips already.

"Why not?"

"I've never liked my birthday, that's it." I say, turning my phone off and just focusing on Leila. Her hair looks so soft-

What is happening? Why am I so interested in Leila in all of a sudden?

"Why not?"

"Because I don't like parties."

"Oh, okay." She replies, fiddling with her fingers and her eyes follow her every move. But her face quickly lits up and I know she just came up with an idea.

"What if we do something?" What did she just say?

"What?"

"Yeah, just you and me."

"Why?"

"Why not?"

"Because I don't like my birthday." I repeat, making her roll her eyes.

"Yeah, I know. But I want to celebrate it." She states the obvious and I give up on trying to make her forget the whole thing.

"And I'm going to give you a birthday gift!" She smiles.

"Why?"

"Because it's your birthday, dumbass."

"I don't like my b-"

"I know!" She interrupts, "But I wanna make it special for you."

"For me?"

"Hm." She hums, picking up her book again and cuddling up into a ball while reading.

I'm sitting on the other side of the couch and all I wanna do is take her in my arms and keep her in my arms forever.

I don't know why I have this sudden feeling about Leila.

She's just different.

And no, I'm not a player. I don't like having relationships, either.

Maybe just a one night stand from time to time but it was quite some time ago from last I had sex, I'm not gonna lie.

And then when Leila comes out in her short dresses or shorts, I can't keep my eyes off her ass.

I mean, she looks hot. I even told her that not so long ago.

She looks hot, but also beautiful in her long dresses or in her big hoodies and stuff like that.

She's not a bitch but she can be when she wants to be one. So most of the time, she's an absolute sweetheart to all the people she's around.

Or maybe not me.

She likes teasing. A lot. Always towards me, too.

I don't say I don't like it, but it's a little annoying 'cause I can't do the things I want to do to her.

She seems so amazing.

- - -

I stand up from the couch, putting my phone in my pocket as Leila speaks up, taking her eyes away from her seemingly very interesting book.

"Where are you going?"

"Our for a ride."

"Oh, okay." She looks down again.

"I could use some company, though." I walk up to the front door and opens it, looking back at Leila, who's now smiling and putting her book away on the table.

She stands up, too.

"I'm just gonna go grab a jacket." She starts to walk away before I surprisingly speak up.

"You can borrow mine." Excuse you, what?

"Are you sure?" She furrows her brows, tilting her head forward.

"100%."

"Okay." She walks up to me and grabs the jacket out of my hands, putting it on but it's very on big on her.

"Fits perfectly." She jokes, a smile now visible on her face.

I hold the door open but she just stands still.

I wait a good 3 seconds before I lean on the door, "Are you going to walk out?"

"No, ladies first." She waves towards the door, her smile is now a sarcastic smile.

I sigh, walking outside and I hear her slightly laugh at her own little joke.

"Do you wanna drive?" I open the garage and step inside. I look down in the corner, where my motorcycle is and starts to go up to it.

"Will you even let me drive? You've said I drive like a maniac on that thing." I hear her close behind me and I turn my head to meet her little figure.

"Maybe I like when you drive like a maniac." I state, turning my head again and placing myself on the motorcycle, sliding up a little.

"Are you sure?" She looks so cute in my jacket. She looks so tiny, like it almost drowned her in it.

"Positive." I smile up at her and she takes a deep breath before placing herself on it.

She starts the motorcycle and it starts immediately.

"How'd you always get so lucky when starting this thing?" I ask her, putting on my helmet.

"I don't know, I guess I'm just good at this." I can basically see her smirk on her face while she also puts her helmet on, then gassing up so we're out of the garage.

I quickly put my hands on her outer thighs, holding onto them tight so I don't fall off.

"Where are we going?" I can hear her faintly ask, stopping before sliding out of the doorway.

"Wherever you want." I say, seeing her nod her head before me.

She turns right and I have no idea where she's going but I trust her so I don't think she will kill me.

I hope.

- - -

A/N:
i love this chapter, especially the first part of it. i will make something happen soon because my patience is running out haha. anyways, i hope y'all are having a lovely day or night, wherever you are right now!

please check out my tiktok - @lisasbookss

wc - 1515

please vote and comment. <3
edited.
i love you lots, bye. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

720K 14.3K 51
(Messy plot) (4/5 plot holes, maybe more) ๐„๐ฑ๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐ญ - My hands dig into his shoulders, adjusting to the size of him inside of me. He gives me a...
6.4K 198 20
17 year old Disobedient Jung Wooyoung living with his parents and not caring Abt school and education. This all turns a different direction when hi...
686K 13.4K 96
Niklaus has been keeping a locked coffin with him for a thousand years. It is his older sister, who Mikael and Esther cursed into the coffin. They pu...
24.1K 1K 31
" Still haven't figured it out? You have 29 days to stop Jeon Jungook from committing suicide. That golden pocket watch, pay close attention to it, i...