Captured

By Kayy_B

Nala would do anything for her sister Cami, even cover up the murder of the visiting Alpha's cousin. She did... More

Synopsis
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Update: Please read
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty- Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three

Chapter Thirty-One

5.5K 181 20
By Kayy_B

Chapter Thirty-One

I watched as Alpha Alessandro shoved my phone back into his pocket.

No, no, no, no!

Knowing he was about to hand over my phone to me and I could have spoken to Cami only for it to not happen now was devastating. It was so close, so so close.

"Alessandro." The woman said as she entered the office. She must be part of the Alpha's family, there was no way a random werewolf would barge into his office like that.

"What are you doing here? I told you to stay in your house." The Alpha scolded as he moved away from me and headed towards the woman.

The uninvited woman brushed her dark hair aside and frowned. "I need to know what's going on. Have you found him?"

Were they talking about the Alpha's cousin? Was she...Teresa?

Alpha Alessandro clasped her fragile looking shoulders and squeezed it. "If I find him you will be the first to know."

"There are rumours circulating that you found a lead, someone who might know where he is."

Oh shit, was she talking about me? Is he going to tell her that it was me?

The Alpha shook his head. "They had no relevant information, nothing useful."

The woman let out a long sigh. "I don't understand. Where could he be?"

Standing there awkwardly I watched as they embraced each other. She had to be Teresa or maybe she was Harlan's girlfriend? The thought of him touching another woman sent shivers up my spine, who knows what he did to her and to other women. Cami can't have been the first one he did this too.

"Oh I didn't see you there." The woman laughed slightly as they both pulled away. "Can I get a glass of water please?"

Did she think I worked here? Probably did, it would explain to her why I was in the Alpha's office.

"Um, I can try?" I had no idea where the kitchen was, I faintly remember being told where it was located during the first few days after I got here.

Alpha Alessandro met my gaze and gave me a look that suggested that he thought I was an idiot. "She is not a maid, Teresa."

Teresa. So she was the rapist's sister!

Teresa stared at her cousin, waiting for him to elaborate. "She is a...guest."

Really, a guest? Because I feel more like a prisoner here.

Teresa nodded however there was confusion on her face for a few seconds before she smiled and stretched out her hand. "I am Teresa Aristov."

Clearly my throat, I grasped her hand and shook it. "I'm Nala Ayad."

"Nala." She repeated as she narrowed her eyes slightly.

I tried to pull my hand back but she had a firm hold on it. "Why are you here Nala?"

"Oh, erm...I." I had no idea what to say to her. Do I say, 'oh I've been kidnapped by your cousin who is investigating me about the disappearance of your brother?' I don't think it would go down that well.

"That doesn't concern you Teresa, now let go of the human's hand."

Teresa immediately let go of my hand. "You're screwing a human? That's new."

I must have made a noise, probably a disgusted sound because they both turned to look at me. "Leave, we will continue our conversation later."

I hesitated as I stared back at the Alpha. He was going to give me back my phone before Teresa entered I know it. "Can I have my ph-"

"Now."

Resisting the urge to throw him a dirty look or stick my finger up at him, I exited the room swiftly. I was so close to speaking to Cami, maybe I could speak to the Alpha a little later and get the phone off him then.

Another thought entered my mind as I headed back to my room. There must be a phone somewhere around here and I knew Cami's number so I could call her. The Alpha was busy with his cousin, the other staff here barely paid much attention to me and I've hardly seen any other werewolves here that weren't staff. No one would notice or care if I wandered around a little.

I had barely gone down the other side of the corridor where my room was located when someone called my name.

"Nala?"

Oh shit.

I turned around to see Beta Kieran watching me. "Where are you going?"

"I was erm...I was just going for a walk."

"Go back to your room." He ordered as he opened my room door.

Groaning slightly, I kept my head down and walked back slowly trying not to show him exactly how miserable I was feeling. Just as I entered the room I turned to look at him.

"Can I speak to Cami please? I need to know that she's okay."

"She is fine."

"You don't know that. Please, it'll only take a minute. I just need to hear her voice."

Beta Kieran shook his head. "No."

"Please, I'm begging you. Just one quick phone call, please."

Letting out a sigh Beta Kieran entered the room and closed the door behind him. "I'm not giving you a phone." My hopes disintegrated as soon as he said that and I felt like crying. "However I know she is fine."

"How?" I whispered trying to keep my emotions in check.

"Doesn't matter. She's alive and she's safe."

He could be lying to appease me but it felt good to hear that she was doing okay.

"Okay, thank you."

Beta Kieran left without a word and just in time too as tears began to pool in my eyes and spill down my cheeks. I wish I could hear her voice, see her face, hold her and tell her I would do anything for her. My sweet baby sister. She didn't deserve what had happened to her, she deserves to feel happy, safe and content with life.

And that's exactly what I'm going to make sure she gets.

@=#~=~#=@

For the next few days I had two sessions with Stephanie every day. One in the morning and another in the afternoon. They were awful, I didn't want to talk about my feelings but I felt as though I had no choice. I wanted the Alpha to give me my phone back and if sitting in these pointless session would do that then I had to do it.

Stephanie clearly had no idea what the 'trauma' I had experienced was and I was grateful that the Alpha hadn't told her. I didn't want to talk about my alleged 'rape' and how that makes me feel. It felt cruel and immoral to do that like I was mocking those who had actually experienced it.

Every once in a while Stephanie would talk about the bastard as if she was trying to get a reaction from me. She definitely thought I had something to do with the rapist's disappearance and was trying to collect information.

Had her friend Teresa put her up to it? She must have or else why would she be so focused on the wanker instead of doing what she's here for which is to help me overcome my traumatic experience.

"That's it for today, I shall see you tomorrow morning." Stephanie closed her notebook and placed it on the table next to her.

"How long do I need to do this for?" I questioned as I stood up.

"For as long as Alpha Alessandro wants you to."

Great, that's exactly what I wanted to hear.

I hadn't seen the Alpha or his cousin since the day in the office. I was glad I hadn't seen his cousin, she wanted answers that I sort of had and couldn't give to her and seeing her would make it difficult. I did however want to see the Alpha because I wanted my phone back but he hadn't summoned me over like he usually does.

"Actually Nala, could you wait here for a minute? I need to quickly grab something for you." Stephanie said as fiddled around with her phone.

Maybe I could steal her phone? Yeah right Nala, like you're going to be able to overpower a werewolf.

"Fine." I sighed as I sat back down on my chair.

I couldn't keep doing this, I felt like I was in this awful loop. I would wake up, shower, eat breakfast, have a therapy session and then go back to my room. My afternoons were then filled with another therapy session, lunch and dinner and then nothing else. I spent hours in my room doing nothing and being alone with just my thoughts.

Perhaps this was the way Alpha Alessandro's revenge, boring me to death?

I was being completely ungrateful and I knew it, it could have been worse, way worse. He could have locked me up in a cell, withheld food and water, tortured me. I was lucky, extremely lucky and I needed to remember that.

The door opened and I looked up expecting to see Stephanie but instead Teresa walked in.

"Hello Nala."

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I stood up from my chair.

"Alessandro has made it clear that I am not to talk to you and I am confused about why he would say that."

I shrugged trying to remain calm. "I don't know, maybe you should ask him."

"I know why you're here." Teresa started to say completely ignoring what I had just said. "But what I want to know is why is Alessandro letting you prance around the house when you should be locked up in the cells."

Okay Nala, time to get out of here!

"I'm going to leave now, I don't know what's going on. You should speak to your cousin."

"Sit. Down."

I swallowed harshly as I followed her command. I'm so screwed, how am I going to get myself out of this situation?

"I'm going to ask you something and you're going to answer me truthfully." I didn't respond and she stormed over to me grabbed my cheeks. "Do you understand?"

I nodded as I was unable to speak because of how tightly she was gripping my face.

"Good." She muttered as she let go of my face. "Where is my brother?"

"I don't know." I answered truthfully, I had no idea where he was now. The only person who did was Alpha Alessandro.

Teresa nodded as if she believed me, her eyes were trained on my face and she asked me another question. "Is he alive?"

"I-I don't know. I don't know who he is, I've never met him."

"You're lying." Teresa whispered as she loomed over me, her face was only an inch away from mine. "He's dead."

Trying to keep myself calm and collected I stared back at her, expecting to see anger or sadness written all over her face. I frowned when I realised it wasn't either of them.

It was relief.

@=#~=~#=@

A/N: Second upload of the day! I thought since I have not uploaded here for a while I would upload twice :)

What did you think of the chapter? I hope you liked it!

What do you think is going to happen next?

To read ahead please go to www.patreon.com/kayy_b

Thank you to everyone who reads, comments and votes. I really appreciate the support

-Kayy xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474K 24K 41
When Leah is gifted with an abusive mate, you'd think she would give up on werewolves altogether. But a new experience opens her mind and heart to pa...
3.1M 75.4K 26
London was from a pack that was killed by an enemy pack. She was only seventeen when it happened. She was the only one to escape except for a small b...
238K 9.6K 49
My book has been #272, #154 and #177 in Werewolf. Lincoln Rylan is a human, so why is she being terrorized by beast of the woods? She's lost her sis...
937K 30.9K 42
Highest ranking - #1 in Werewolf #2 in Attraction "Damn Bella, why the hell are you so stubborn?! You are my mate and if I want to mark you, I will f...