Quiet In Beverly Hills - YB I...

By LANA-ASF

My second YUNGBLUD book, I'm back, my chickens! All types of requests are open, fluff, smut and angst! Reques... More

Massages [S]
Fool [F]
First Time [S]
Nesting [F]
Asthma [A]
Bookstore Girl [F]
Like A Virgin [S]
Baby Blud [F]
3rd Party [Poly S]
Nanny [F]
Tattoo [F]
Bunny [S]
Tattoo - 2 [S]
Places We Don't Talk [A]
Masquerade [F]
Vienna [A/F]
Time To Heal [A]
Disneyland [F]
Teacher [A]
Disneyland Pt 2 - [S]
Graduation [S]
Skinny Dipping [F]
Lick Of Paint [S]
Lotus [S]
Interviews [F]
50 Shades Of Fuck-No [A]
Stretch Marks [A/S]
Anniversary Trip [A]
Carmilla [A/N]
Dom's Adoration [S]
Good Boy [S]
Being Dad [S]
Boyfriend Material [S]
Intimate Scenes [F]
A Day Of First [S]
Body Shot [S]
Gala [S]
Sweeney Todd [S]
Announcement/Final Chapter

Double Date [F]

267 5 27
By LANA-ASF

Summary: Dom and Adam go on their first date; but they have company

[ADOM FANFIC, if you don't like it/ship them, feel free to skip this imagine] [Y/N and Steph are also a couple in this, Y/N is written as a queer woman, in a lesbian relationship w/ Steph]

Trigger Warning: Unwanted kiss, Homophobia and lesbophobia, (These are told in flashback format), and bullying for being LGBTQ+

A/N, This is very much inspired off Heartstopper, which is an absolutely amazing series, both in graphic novel, and in the new Netflix series. You don't have to have watched or read either, it will not change anything!

Word Count: 4,000

Dom's POV

"Dom! Dom, baby, wake up!"

Adam's voice is the first thing to wake me up, as the soft plush of his panda stuffed toy hits me over the head.

Groggily, I wake up, opening my eyes, adjusting to the vision of the sunlight that is practically blinding me. The sun is over the water outside, sun glittering over it. Sitting in the bed across from me, is Adam.

His black curly hair is a mess, a few curls lying over his forehead, near his eyes, and he's wearing a black Oasis shirt that I bought for him last Christmas. He lays down in the bed next to me, and his hand reaches out.

I lay back down in bed, and reach over for his. Black nail polish is chipping over his nails, and I have to stop myself from tracing along the ridges of the polish. It's too tempting, I will take any attempt to fidget.

There's a feeling so satisfying, that I'm not sure if it's possible to be put into words, the feeling of finally being safe enough to be so in love.

When both of us aren't in school, we're not in Doncaster town centre, and we're away from the view of everyone else. I love Adam so much that it starts to hurt sometimes. That's why I was even more grateful than years before for our yearly getaway to Brighton.

Since me, Adam, Steph and Y/N were all thirteen, a tradition was coined between us. We'd spend a week of the summer holidays at Steph's holiday home near Brighton Pier. We'd of course not spend it unattended, we were either with Steph's mum or dad.

Even though Y/N and Steph were dating the same year that we started these trips, both of them are still allowed to share a bed together. I will never forget the look on Steph's face when her mum said that she didn't care; because no matter what the girls did, they couldn't get pregnant.

Priceless reaction.

Me and Adam don't share a bed, but we have a room with two single beds, that are close enough to each other that we can reach over and still go over and hold hands. My heart is absolutely set alight, as he holds my hand.

We've been going out together since we were both 14 years old.

When we started Year 9, I became the "gay" boy of the year. It wasn't my choice to tell anyone, I was outed. I was so confused about my sexuality all of Year 8, I could not come to terms with whatever my sexuality was.

I knew that I wasn't straight, that was obvious.

I liked men, I wanted to kiss men. I wanted to hold a pretty guy's hand, and have him kiss me, cuddle me, and make me feel safe. The fact that it was so frowned up, and so forbidden, it made me want it far much more.

I didn't find women unattractive, I liked women. I wanted to do the exact same thing with women, but that didn't do anything except make me far more confused. It was so irritating, not knowing what my own feelings were.

I wanted to experience it though.

Then, came the end of Year 8 celebration party.

It was held at the house of the older brother of the most popular boy in our year at the time, Liam.

His older brother was 21, and honestly had wasted his life. Their family are dirty rich, bought him a place, and he did fuck all with it except drink and watch TV. So, he had barely any argument for the near 200 people of Year 8 to show up at his house.

And, everyone wrecked the place.

He had an almost worrying collection of cigarettes, which was all quickly taken and smoked by everyone at the party, as they found multiple lighters too, some were not working anymore, but enough people found enough with fluid still in them.

The exact same happened with the alcohol, as we found multiple wine bottles and bottles of vodka, as well as cheap Diet Coke and Fanta, and lemonade, and everyone quickly started drinking, playing drinking games.

I didn't want to participate.

There was quite enough drinking in my own personal home for it, so I quickly went to the second floor, where it was significantly quieter. It was hard to find a closed room, as many were locked with couples, whatever they were doing, I do not want to know.

Eventually, I end up finding the balcony. It was closed, but no-one was out on it. My hand placed on the handle, and I tried to open it. It shakes against the doorframe so I know the door will open at some point.

A harsh push down, and the door cracks open. There's a beanbag on the balcony, inviting me to sit. I close the door, and sit down on the beanbag, and my legs go through the slits of the balcony, which are probably too wide to be safe.

I'm sitting there for about 10 minutes I want to say, it may be 5. I wasn't quite sure, without my phone or any well to track time, it was so hard to tell. Then, the balcony door opened again.

Looking up, Jack was there.

Jack was older, he was in Year 9, going on Year 10, and he was 14 at the time. I was 12. 13 in a week, but 12 nonetheless.

Jack sat down next to me. "Not enjoying the party either?"

I was nervous to speak to him. He was the most openly gay boy in Year 9, he'd come out last year.

"No," I ask, with a small voice, and cross my arms. I take my legs out of the balcony, instead crossing my legs, relaxing on the beanbag.

Me and Jack spoke a while. It was mostly stupid small talk. Talking a little bit of shit about teachers, arguing about other things, just small, and petty things.

Then, the world fell apart, as Jack kissed me.

I did not want to be kissed.

I'd gotten up to leave, and he'd grabbed my face, and pressed my lips against his. And, to my horror, through the glass balcony door, multiple people had seen. Including, Liam.

So, by the time I started school again in Year 9, the year had a gay boy.

I was the infamous person that kissed the Jack in the year above, and I was the new gay kid. Jack left the school before Christmas that year, when people in his own year started bullying him again and calling him a nonce for kissing a younger year.

And that left me alone with the bullying.

I would always ask to go to the toilet before PE lessons and change in the stalls as it stopped people from either accusing me that I was looking at them sexually, or I was trying to jump on their dick.

I wasn't even gay. I'm pansexual.

That was what I realised I finally was, through a lot of soul searching, as well as people talking about how they realised they were pansexual online.

And, despite how horrible and homophobic people were, I found a refuge in a girl in my year; who was absolutely what I needed.

Stephanie Armas.

She only lets you call her Steph if you're her friend, I hope I've achieved that status now. She was known in our year as the staple lesbian.

In the middle of Year 8, she was outed as a lesbian, from a Tumblr account she owned. This Tumblr blog was clearly never meant to be found by people in our year, but someone did find it.

And all across this blog she had openly posted about being a lesbian, lesbian flags, "i want a gf" posts, etc, and everyone lost their shit. This was the first person who'd ever come out in our year.

But, she didn't care. She's extremely loud, and not scared of an argument.

She would shout and swear at the boys, flip them off, she would not stop. She even saw Jack in public after I told her what had happened, and she ended up screaming and shouting at him in the local park.

It was pretty funny in retrospect, absolutely mortifying at the time.

She took me under her wing, and we became the social outcasts. The gay boy and the lesbian in stride defending him. It was slightly comforting as well as a little humiliating at times.

Then, she introduced me to someone who was my platonic soulmate, Tom.

He was in the year above us, Year 10, and he was known as practically the school photographer. He was the most talented person as it in the GCSE class so he took the photos for all the school promotional stuff, like awards and sporting stuff.

Steph met Tom as she was modelling for a project he had for class, which ended up with him sitting with me and her at lunch. Our table at school was very specific. It was the lunch table in the right corner, and no-one else sat it in it.

This was exactly because someone, in blue biro had written, so harshly that it would not come out "WHOEVER SITS HERE IS GAY!". Practically giving us somewhere to sit every lunchtime. Tom and I quickly became very close, and I had a comfort it was all platonic.

Tom isn't the biggest fan of PDA, even platonically, so no rumors thankfully started that we were dating, though I always worried that they would start, and then I'd lose him as a friend, just because of something I couldn't help.

But it didn't.

We became closer, as we both enjoyed music, and just in general grew closer with time.

Then, came in the two people that would turn our whole friendship group's world on its head.

Y/N and Adam.

Steph's POV

Me and Y/N were the first people in the friendship group to start going out together.

Dom had convinced me joining the badminton team, as I'd been debating it for a while. Generally, more of the homophobic girls were in the sports teams, but badminton was so unpopular I assumed it was safe.

Then, I met the captain of the team; Y/N.

She was the opposite of what everyone in school expected queer girls to be like. Y/N was popular, had a large group of friends within the badminton team specifically, and just in general throughout the school.

Y/N's really extroverted, she liked talking to people, and she stood up to people, like I did. That was what made some people really not like her.

She was very outspoken about feminism, racism, misogyny and homophobia, everyone knew she was such an ally to so many people.

That was the only thing that convinced Tom I wasn't a complete moron and crushing on a homophobic girl.

And I have done some truly moronic things, let me tell you.

She quickly was super friendly with me, as I joined the club, and everything about her was absolutely intoxicating. The way she looked as she was running around the court and played badminton.

The smirk and smiles she'd give me, encouragement whenever I did anything good. She was so perfect to me, and I made any excuse to hang out with her. She was really smart too, so I asked her to tutor me.

That started everything. On Tuesdays, we made plans for us to meet up at the local Starbucks, our books over the tables, and converse as she tutored me for Maths. I did need tuition, as I was absolutely crap at it.

As we got closer and closer, she asked me about how my feelings as a lesbian were. I was confused why she was talking to me about it, but she shared to me that she knew that she wasn't straight.

She didn't know what her feelings were, and I explained to her about different sexualities, and explained to her what queer was. And she liked that label; just leaving it as not straight. And, that was enough for her.

Then, Dom's birthday, August 5th, when we both were at the end of Year 9, we were out in the garden.

Dom was having a barbeque in his back garden, with his mum, Izzy and Jemima, me, Y/N, Tom and Dom were all there. Y/N was eating a burger and some oven chips, and I was eating a hot dog and some same oven chips.

Tom and Dom were sitting at a table, but Izzy, Jemima and his mum were all crowding the rest of the table, so we were sitting on two chairs by the back door. The sun was beginning to set, and we were enjoying the view.

The warm summer air was surrounding us, and my eyes could not take off Y/N. She had her hair tied up, her eyes glowing in the sunlight. Freckles were across her face, and she was wearing a white crochet top, blue denim shorts, and white ankle socks and converse. 

My eyes kept drawing to her lips. She had a coat of lip gloss on, some of it faded from eating, and a smudge of ketchup on the corner of her lip. Then, as she finished eating her burger, the world fell apart.

Eyes lock with her, as she meets with mine. "You've got some ketchup on your face!" I giggle to her, licking my thumb, and wiping it from the corner of her lips. She giggles as he does, as I cup her face long after the ketchup is gone.

"Would you kiss me Steph?" She asks, and she looks at me, softly. "Yes," I reply, as I lean in and kiss her lips softly. Her lips connect with mine, and I devour the taste of her cherry lip gloss. She holds me to her, and lean in.

I know Tom and Dom are still there, and as we pull away, Dom and Tom both have the biggest beams on their faces, as they know how badly I like her. Y/N kisses my cheek, and her hand reaches out for mine.

She takes my hand, her Primark french tip false nails brush against my skin, my nails are painted with pink nail polish. "Do you want to go out tomorrow?" I ask her, and she smiles.

"I'd love to,"

//

Y/N's POV

Steph is sitting next to me, as she wraps her arms around me. Her mum's made us churros for breakfast, with some melted chocolate in a cup for us. We've been eating for almost 10 minutes, before Adam and Dom come downstairs.

"Good morning love birds!" Steph's mum teased, as me and Steph both burst out laughing. Dom's wearing one of Adam's shirts, as they sit opposite us. "Churros!? Sick, thank you!" Adam says to Steph's mum as he sees what's been made for breakfast.

"You're so welcome!" She says, as we all eat breakfast. "What are you four planning for the day?" Steph's mum asks, as she's doing the dishes. "Well do you all wanna go to the arcade!? I've been wanting to go for ages!" Steph says.

"Oh, we should go down to the pier!" I suggest. "We've got swimsuits? Guys, do you have swim shorts?" I ask her, as he looks at me. "Yeah, we do, we'll be fine," Dom says, as he kisses Dom's forehead.

"I'm guessing you two will want some money," Steph's mum says, her eyes looking at me. "I've still got like £20 left," Dom says, and Adam nods. "Same," Adam replies. "I've got about £35 left," I reply, and smirk as I see Steph putting on her gentle face.

"Can I borrow £20?" Steph asks, as she widens her eyes. Her mum laughs a little, but still goes into her pocket and takes out a 20 pound bill, and puts it Steph's hands. She giggles, as she hugs her mum.

"Thank you, Mum!" Steph's says, as she wraps her arms around her Mum. We finish up breakfast, before going upstairs to both of our rooms in order to get dressed. Once we get back to our rooms, I find a pink bikini of mine, and Steph picks her yellow one.

I grab a pair of blue denim shorts, as well as a green crop top, and then go into the bathroom to get changed, as Steph changes in her bedroom. I put on the bikini, then top, and I'm glad that you can't see the bikini underneath.

Putting on the shorts, I brush through my hair, and tie up my hair. We all have bikes, and have spent all of the time riding around Brighton Pier, which while, yes, it is cliche, it's one of my most favourite things.

As I get changed, there's a knock on the door. "Are you dressed?" Steph asks, as our makeup is in the bathroom. "Yes," I reply, as she opens the door. We both have our makeup bags, and we start doing our makeup.

Steph opens her phone, and put her phone down, before playing our music. She blasts Telephone by Waterparks, as we finish getting ready. I don't do too much makeup, but make sure to put sunscreen on, as I don't want to get burnt.

Before we go downstairs, I grab my copy of Beach Read, before we get to the end of the stairs, and I pull on a pair of flip flops. Dom and Adam are stood on the end of the stairs, as I grab my purse, which is already packed for the day. "You all just be back for 5pm, okay?" Her mum says.

Looking at the time, it's 11am. So, six hours. We all say our goodbyes, and grab our spare keys, before leaving. All of us get onto our bikes, before agreeing first to bike down to the arcade near the pier.

As we get down there, instantly there is so many lights around. Dom and Adam are still clutching hands, as we park up our bikes and lock them, as we go into the illuminant lights of the arcade. For the first time, we are free.

I grab Steph and press a kiss to her forehead, and she smirks as our hands interlock, our matching rings near the other. Dom and Adam follow suit, as they clutch each other's hands, as we all go to play a zombie fighter game.

//

Adam's POV

Dom pulls me into the photobooth, as Y/N and Steph are stood outside. Dom and me try desperately to try and fit on the chair, but we eventually give up, and Dom sits in my lap, as we bring up the photo flash.

The first photo, Dom kisses my cheek, and I can't stop myself from giggling. The second one, I grab Dom's cheeks and squish them, and he tries to break free, but not before it is caught on camera.

3rd picture, both of us cuddle, our noses pressed up against the others, our lips mere inches away from the other. 4th picture, we give up and our lips lock in a kiss, for the final picture. As it finishes up, we go outside.

As we went outside, Steph and Y/N are already clutching their photostrip, and they're both giggling, as they show us it. "So cute!" Y/N smiles, as we all put our copies of the photos in our purses or pockets.

It's about 3pm by now, as we leave the arcade, unlock the bikes, and cycle down to the main part of the pier. "Do you wanna get chips?" Dom suggests, and everyone is in absolute unison.

We all order our chips, and sit down on the Pier, our bikes by our feet. The sun is absolutely searing bright, as we all sit next to each other. Mine and Dom's hands brush, and Y/N and Steph's are also doing the same.

For the first time since all of us came out, we feel safe. I remember it all so well, what happened when we came out.

//

Dom's POV

My heart is beating out of my chest. Adam asked me to meet him in the music room after school. I agreed, and when the 5th period ended, I went upstairs into the music room, where Adam is stood. Even in school uniform he looks amazing.

I sit across from him, as he leans his head into me. "Hey," He laughs, as we sit opposite each other. "Dom, can I ask you a question?" He asks, as I look down. I'm slightly too scared almost to look at him.

"Yeah," I say, in a much smaller voice than before. "Do you like me?" He asks, and my eyes widen. Fuck. I knew it was kind of obvious, but not this obvious. But, since I met Adam at Tom's birthday party, we became best friends.

"What would you do if I said yes?" I ask him, not wanting to say yes or no just yet. Adam looks at me softly. "Dom, please look at me," Adam says, and my cheeks flush. But, I slowly do, and look up at him, and our eyes meet.

"I do like you," He says to me. My heart sets on fire. I don't know what to say, I don't know what to do. Fucking hell. So many emotions are bursting throughout my chest, as I wrap my arms around him.

Leaning in, I press my lips against his, and the rest of my world falls apart. Nothing matters anymore. I just focus on Adam, my brain goes tunnel vision. The only thing that I can and will think about, is Adam.

Our lips part, and suddenly, everything is okay with the world again. "Please, give me a chance?" Adam offers. "If you knew how long I've been waiting for that, you wouldn't worry about it, honestly," I say, before leaving the music room, to go where we're a slightly bit safe.

/

Adam, me, Steph and Y/N are all sat outside on the balcony of the holiday house, as Steph's mum has made us all pasta. Steph and Y/N are sitting at their own little table, and Adam is sitting on the side of me, his head on my shoulder.

"Just don't get bloody pasta sauce on this top!" I scold to Adam. "I like this bloody shirt," I add, and Adam can't stop himself from laughing. All of us feel safe for the first time. We've spent the past few days doing everything we want to.

Finishing dinner, I look out onto the sunset. The sun is fully setting now, as the sea of the blue, yellow, pink and orange is across the skyline. I want to keep this picture in a photo forever. Just preserve it, and be able to come back to it whenever I want. 

It feels like a little slice of heaven that made it worth it, all the times we were made fun of. All the times people made been weird, or said that we were gross, or going to hell, whatever it was. That made it worth it.

We finish dinner and go up for bed.

//

Steph's POV

Y/N is wearing a cami top and shorts, as she lays over me in bed. My arms wrap around her, as I close the window, the sound of the seagulls outside. They almost sooth Y/N off to sleep, despite all her sensory issues.

"Goodnight, my love," Y/N wishes to me. I close my eyes too, saying the same goodnight to her. Holding her, our heads meet, as we just take in the atmosphere. I can hear the giggling of Adam and Dom in the room across us.

All of us deserve this.

//

LIST OF LGBT HOTLINES:

🇬🇧: 0300 330 0630 (Switchboard)
🇺🇸: (866) 488-7386 (The Trevor Project)
🇦🇺: 1800 184 527 (QLife)
🇨🇦: 1-800-268-9688 (LGBTQ Youth Line)

For anyone who may need them!

Lana 🐔🏳‍🌈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 33 9
Brianna meets Dom at a meet and greet in her hometown and her life ends up getting crazy immediately afterwards. She goes from a small town girl work...
1.3K 25 7
• imagines, fanfiction, one-shots and drabbles reuploaded from my tumblr @p1nk-b1tes and ao3 @p1nkcanoe !! CONTAINS MOSTLY SMUT AND OTHER NSFW TOPICS...
54K 1.5K 13
two 20-something's find themselves falling in love after faking an engagement. ((first ever Yungblud/Dominic Harrison fanfiction!!))
2.4K 83 8
Sturniolo triplets one shots. No y/n smut or romance. Requests are open but I won't use all of them. Open to triggering topics.