His Path Of Redemption

By Manhattanwannabe

Prologue How do you fix something that is beyond repair? How do you stop your heart from breaking each time y... More

A/N
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter- 3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter- 8
Chapter-9
A/N
Chapter 10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter- 19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Character aesthetics.
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
1K? 1K.
Chapter- 38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
A\N

Chapter 46

33 5 18
By Manhattanwannabe

Blaze's Pov

I don't think I've felt peace in abundance before. The satisfaction of having a complete nap at 5 in the evening on a Saturday is a beautiful feeling to me, the feeling of not always being drained has been engulfing me for over 6 months now and-

I heard my phone ring.

Moments of peace have passed by...

I picked my phone it said,

Malia calling...

"Malia?" I asked.

"Blaze, I've been attacked." She said and cut the call.

"Wh-" I couldn't finish.

Before I could do anything, Livvie entered the room.

"Blaze, I was wond-" She stopped seeing my face.

"Malia has been attacked, we gotta move. Now." I said.

She just nodded and changed into simple jeans and so did I as we placed our guns and daggers and speedily walked out of our room.

We got out of the house and walked towards the parking lot. I unlocked the car as we both jumped inside.

I ignited the engine and made my way towards the road.

----------

We were now outside Malia's house. I had asked livvie to inform all the others which she did and now we were positioning outside. I signalled Asher and Shawn to cover east and west of the house and Jace and Stacey the north and south while me and livvie entered from the front door and Marcus, Danica and Tyberias following us.

The door was locked from inside so I kicked it open and immediately had a gun fired to my head. I swiftly bent down and turned to the side while Olivia did the same.

There was silence, I saw livvie moving and I signalled her to not do it but she did it anyway. She threw a dagger towards the hand of the man holding the gun, he dropped the gun and winced in pain while I shot him right in the heart.

We got inside and immediately there were gunshots everywhere.

Everyone was firing nonstop and I was just hoping there wasn't a scratch on Livvie.

--------

It was past 20 minutes, gunshots were still happening and I could now see everyone, everyone except Olivia.

I was checking rooms after rooms but she was nowhere.

"Blaze!" I heard her.

I looked towards the opposite side and I saw her holding Malia in with her. I signalled her to take Malia out and keep her in the car.

She nodded and made her way out, I made sure they were both out of the house.

I was about to step down when the lights went off.

Shit.

I freezed right there. I knew I couldn't function in darkness, but I somehow had to make my way down. If I switched on the torch of my phone they'd come to know where I am.

Shit. shit. shit.

Panic was making it's way through my whole body. That same feeling of unknown darkness was seeping through my veins. I couldn't move, it was getting harder to breathe.

Fuck. fuck. fuck.

My brain just wouldn't work, it was getting too consumed.

I slowly tried to move, take a small step.

I heard another gunshot, this one sounded very close to me, I turned around. I saw a bullet pass right through dad's heart and there laid his lifeless body. I was about to walk towards him when I heard another scream.

"Blaze!" I turned and saw livvie while Emmanuel pulled her away from me.

I was about to run to her when I heard another gunshot, I turned and I saw dad dying, again.

Another scream, saw the same thing.

It kept repeating, like a loop.

"No, no, no, no." I said to myself and tried to get out of this but it just wouldn't stop.

"Blaze, please! Help me!" I heard Livvie begging for help.

"You're nothing but a pathetic boy who doesn't even have power over his own mind. Who couldn't save his own father. Who would never be able to be worthy of his girl, who is a sin, who is a shame." Emmanuel's voice boomed into my head.

"It's not real. It's not real." I kept chanting to myself but it just won't stop.

This was suffocating me, I couldn't breathe, I felt like someone was taking the air out of my lungs.

Just when I was about to move again, I heard another gunshot, but this one actually felt real because the bullet hit my ribcage, and I felt the pain and blood ooze out. Another gunshot and it hit my shoulders, blood oozed out again.

Reality hit me and lights turned back on.

I saw a man standing with gun in front of me and he shot another bullet which hit my other shoulder.

He was about to shoot another but I swiftly took my gun out and shot his head and heart.

The man dropped to his knees and I saw everyone walking towards me. I could feel rest all were dead so I sat down.

"Blaze!" I heard livvie.

I saw her running towards me.

''How did this-" I cut her off.

"Let's..,get out..of here. Fast." I said.

She helped me up and we walked outside. I saw Marcus carrying two guys alive for interrogation.

I didn't pass out because I was use to these things, but I would've definitely passed out if the lights weren't switched on.

Livvie looked worried sick but wouldn't show it and was pretending to be calm.

In no time, we had reached home,

----------

I slowly opened my eyes as the bright rays of the sun pierced through them. My head felt heavy.

Wait...

I never passed out, how'd I-

Fucking assholes.

Anastasia, of course.

I got up from the bed and made my way towards the door, I could feel the pain in the places I was shot but was use to it.

I opened the door and walked outside, I made my way down to the living room and saw Stacey and Jace seated with Asher and Shawn.

"Who the fuck gave me Anastasia?" I questioned.

All of their heads titled towards me.

"You're up." Shawn stated.

"Answer the goddamn question." I growled.

"Olivia insisted the doctors to give you one otherwise your body wouldn't have gotten any rest as you would've not let it." Asher said.

How does she always get her way.

"Where is she anyway?" I asked.

"In the dungeons." Stacey replied.

"Doing what?" I asked confused.

"Torturing those two men." She replied.

What the actual..

"And y'all let her go there all alone?" I said.

"She wanted to go alone but Danica, Marcus and Tyberias followed." Stacey said.

I sighed and made my way towards the dungeons.

There was absolutely no need for her to go there and torture them, I would've done it or Marcus, Tyberias literally anyone could've, she didn't have to get blood on her hands. I'm assuming she wasn't injured.

How could I be so weak? The way my brain stopped functioning and body just froze was so stupid. I couldn't believe that I was so helpless it almost-

"I WILL RIP OUT ALL YOUR ARTRIES AND FRY THEM IF YOU DON'T SPEAK UP" I heard a very familiar voice yelling.

I turned towards the cell from which the voice boomed and there stood livvie, penetrating a sharp knife right through one of the mans ribcage, the blood oozed out as the man yelled in pain and agony.

I noticed how only the both the shoulders and ribcage of the men were damaged.

Exact places where I was shot.

Tyberias noticed I was standing, I signalled him to silently come out.

"Boss." He said.

"How long?" I queried.

"She's been doing it for 3 hours now, we've got the information we wanted but looks like she's full of vengeance right now." He explained.

I stood there for 10 more minutes and saw her painfully making them suffer, how she kept puncturing every single arteries, digging holes in their shoulders, scratching through their skin.

I could see the anger on her face, I've never seen this side of her. I saw her picking up the gun that was next to her.

I'm not letting her do this.

I swiftly took out my gun and shot both the men on their heads.

She turned behind and saw me, still full of anger, clothes and hand both soaked in blood.

She walked towards me.

"I was going to do it." She gritted.

"Go and take a shower." I ordered.

"No, I'm gonna go in and shoot them again myself." She stated.

"That's enough livvie." I said calmly.

She looked me in the eye and walked pass me and walked outside.

"Boss, this side of her, actually raised fear in all of us." I heard Marcus.

"Mom always told me, nothing is more scary than a woman full of anger and vengeance." I said and walked outside.

-----------

After gaining all the information from Tyberias and Marcus I made my way towards our room.

The attack was from Emmanuel, like I predicted.

He was planning on kidnapping Malia to find a way to get the stone and make her to the ritual to mark it his. Malia fought as much as she could and immediately informed us, she was been treated and is sent to our safe house for a few days.

I opened the room of our door and walked in.

There sat Livvie drying her hair. She saw me and stopped.

"Why didn't you let me kill them?" She asked.

"We don't need to discuss that." I said.

"Alright, let's discuss about what happened at Malia's place then." She stated.

"Look, I don't know how or when the light's were shut off on purpose or by mistake or whatever. I froze, my brain stopped functioning and I could barely breathe, I tried my best to move but I couldn't, I was having terrifying visions and I basically was in a hell loop. Someone came and shot me, that's what bought me back to reality, i shot him back immediately and the rest you know." I explained.

She sighed.

"Blaze, can we please consult a proper psychologist or something? please?" She questioned.

"I don't need help livvie, I've been living with this for years." I said.

"Then fight back Blaze, you know this isn't real, this is just your subconscious scaring you against you. You weren't always scared of the darkness, you've forced it to be your weakness." She said.

"You think I haven't tried? I've done everything I could okay? Nothing works." I replied.

"Nothing works because you don't want it too. You've accepted that you will never come out of this and that is why you can't fight it." She stated the obvious truth.

"Olivia, you need not worry about this okay? I can handle this by myself. Get some rest, i gotta go." I said and got up.

"Blaze-" I cut her off by stepping out of the room.

I shut the door and left a breath i didn't know I was holding.

I can live with this, this is how I'm suppose to live. This is my fate.

I think we deserve more shady livvie chapters.

Love,

Author.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 10.9K 81
๐€๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐œ I was broken. I was deceived. I was betrayed. I was familiar only with emotions of pain and anger. Darkness was a part of me. There was...
4.4K 112 19
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–+| I was said to be ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ž๐, ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ฒ, ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž... ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž. I had heard it so much...
893K 8.8K 7
Warningโ€ผ๏ธThis book contains abtruse topics such as Dark love, Abuse, Violence etc. You have been warned. "I thought after 3months of dealing with m...
8.4M 199K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...