Zabini Heiress ~ Dramione

By hh_2000

It had been too long, why reveal the truth after years? Hermione Granger was believed to be Muggleborn most... More

Help - Ch.1
Back - Ch.2
Alone - Ch.3
Home - Ch.4
Day 1 - Ch.5
Together - Ch.6
Test - Ch.7
Shredded - Ch.8
Match - Ch.9
Shock - Ch.10
Misery - Ch.11
Visiting - Ch.12
Finding - Ch.13
Diagon Alley - Ch. 14
Celebration - Ch. 15
Kings Cross - Ch.16
Prefects - Ch.17
Hogwarts - Ch. 18
Reality - Ch.19
Snap - Ch. 20
Report - Ch. 21
Broken In - Ch. 22
Aurors - Ch.23
Trouble - Ch. 24
Ministry - Ch. 25
October - Ch. 26
Distant - Ch. 27
Potions - Ch. 28
Halloween Dance - Ch. 29
Back - Ch. 30
Quidditch - Ch. 31
Ghost - Ch. 32
Rumours - Ch. 33
Truth - Ch. 34
December - Ch. 35
Fight - Ch. 36
Break - Ch. 37
Zabini Manor - Ch. 38
Flashes - Ch. 39
Clue - Ch. 40
Magic - Ch. 41
Connection - Ch. 42
Christmas - Ch.43
Finally - Ch. 44
Apologizes - Ch. 45
Evidence - Ch. 46
Staying - Ch. 48
Morning - Ch. 49
New Years Eve - Ch. 50
Dining - Ch. 51
Ball - Ch. 52
Surprise - Ch. 53
Teddy - Ch. 54
Paper Ring - Ch. 55
Hogwarts Express - Ch. 56
Curfew - Ch. 57
5 Years Later - Ch. 58

Greetings - Ch. 47

9K 195 30
By hh_2000

For the rest of the day, Hermione only returned to her room once, to place the picture of her parents in her desk, along with the necklace.

But other than that, she was going all around the manor. Currently, She was in the ball room, watching as the others played Quidditch. It was snowing so they weren't able to play outside, but they found a way around it. They created large hoops and even made stands, Hermione and Daphne being the only ones observing.

Pansy and Astoria were able to play with them, Eleanor giving them brooms as long as they didn't tell their parents. They were surprisingly good for their first time playing, but Hermione suspected their situation was similar to Ginny's.

Team one was Theo, Pansy, Pike, Adrian Pucey (Blaise's choice, much to Pansy's annoyance), Crabbe, Sally and Graham Montague.

Team two was Draco, Blaise, Astoria, Grayson Bletchley, Noah Urquhart, Lily, and Goyle.

Hermione watched, amused as they almost crashed into chandeliers every 10 seconds. She was glad the others hadn't changed the way they acted with her. Those pity looks her friends gave her whenever they came over killed her. She didn't need to be pitied.

Others from Slytherin had also came by today. Crabbe, Montague, Bletchley, Urquhart, and Goyle were some of the few who were going to stay for a few days, from what Blaise had told her.

She was drawn back to the game a bludger shot past her, bouncing off the wall behind her. "I honestly don't know how they thought this was a good idea"Daphne shook her head as Pucey flew into a chandelier, barely catching himself as he slipped off his broom.

"When have they had any logical good ideas?" Hermione grinned. "Absolutely never" Daphne ducked as a bludger flew at her head.

"OI! Do you hear this!"Blaise shouted to the others. They looked over. "Apparently we've had no logical ideas ever!"He told.

"Oh really!"Pansy smirked. Their game paused as they looked toward Hermione and Daphne. "This is when they start attacking"Daphne muttered, jumping from her seat.

Hermione crashed the stands into the ground, causing her and Daphne to nearly fall. Daphne grabbed Hermione's wrist and ran. To avoid being dragged around, she transfigured her shoes into roller skates.

They heard something above and glanced up, seeing brooms fly past them. "Fuck" Daphne cursed, stopping as she knew there was no use running. Hermione pulled her closer by her arm and as the Slytherins above made a circle around them, she apparated.

Landing in the kitchen, Hermione leant against the counter for support, having left her crutches behind. "How can you still apparate?"Daphne questioned, gasping for breath. "I can barely breathe and couldn't apparate, how are you able to?"

Hermione only smirked, conjuring a glass of water and handing it to Daphne. "They won't find us, right?"Hermione asked, sitting on a chair close to her. "It'll take them some time, but they will eventually. Blaise gets hungry instantly, so they'll be here soon" Daphne told.

Daphne sat on the chair across from her, her feet up on the counter. "I heard the Minister of Magic was here, I assume it has something to do with you?"Daphne said, raising an eyebrow.

"They were returning my wand and ring" Hermione answered, holding up her hand and showing the heirloom on her finger. Daphne gave a nod and didn't bring it up again.

They had 20 minutes, just talking and getting food. They were eating strawberry pie when the doors of the kitchen were pushed open. "It's not my fault I don't want to starve!"They heard Blaise's voice.

As they came into view, the others froze and stared at them. "Well hello to you too"Daphne smirked, seeing the others groan. Pansy smacked Blaise's head as she walked over to them. "You wasted our energy for nothing and they were here the whole time"Pansy scoffed, taking a fork and taking a piece of Hermione's slice.

"Get your own plate"Hermione said, moving hers away as Pansy reached for another bite. "Rude" Pansy pouted. She walked to the fridge and pulled out the whole pie and began eating it as she came back towards the counter.

Blaise got another 2-3 smacks in the head as they passed him. "For the record, we wouldn't have found them if I weren't hungry"Blaise told as he grabbed a fork. "You wouldn't have had to chase us if you'd just kept your mouth shut" Hermione said, trying to steal her plate away from Draco.

"Oh please-" Blaise began.

The door of the kitchen opened and they glanced over. Their breathes caught in their throats, Pansy actually choking on the pie in her mouth.

"What a... reunion" Lucius Malfoy drawled.

Others entered behind him, more of their parents. Nearly 20 people. Hermione felt Draco frozen beside her, not even letting out a breath. Their eyes went along the group of Slytherins, most of them landing on Hermione.

"Must I say, I was surprised when I saw the Daily Prophet Ms.Granger"Lucius said. She narrowed her eyes at him, not saying a word. "I guess you were a bit too powerful for a muggle born" He added.

Her narrowed eyes glared at him. "Power comes with practice, Mr. Malfoy. I did magic as a muggle born, someone with no experience with magic. If you can't accept the fact someone below you is powerful, just say so" She told. She heard it from Snape and she didn't need to hear it again.

He seemed unfazed by her words, his eyes drifting over to his son. "Draco" He nodded. "Lucius" Draco repaid the favour. "You weren't supposed to be let out till next month"He said, glancing at his mother.

"I was let out early for good behaviour"Lucius told, his eyes going back to Hermione. Before he could say anything, there was a small 'pop'.

"Mistress Hermione, someone would like to meet with you" Stem told, bowing.

"Who?"Hermione asked, turning to the elf. "A boy. He has red hair, Mistress" Stem told. Hermione sat up straight, grabbing Draco's arm as she got up. "I'll go with her"Pansy said as Draco opened his mouth. Pansy went over to Hermione and helped her walk out of the kitchen, past the parents.

"She can't walk?" Pansy's mother questioned once Hermione was out of earshot. "Side effects of the cruciatus curse"Blaise told, wondering what brought a Weasley here.

"I didn't exactly understand what I read in the prophet"Mrs.Greengrass spoke, turning to Eleanor. "How was she kidnapped? And where's Michael, I'm sure he'd like to see us".

Eleanor froze, she hadn't told them yet. "Michael..."She hesitated. "He's dead" Blaise answered. Their heads snapped toward him, their eyes bulged out. "Please take our guests to the dining room, I must make tea"Eleanor mumbled.

"At least be a bit mindful, she's not over it yet" Daphne hissed at Blaise as they stood. They got the others out of the kitchen, not answering any questions.

~

Ron stood at the doors of Zabini Manor, a few feet away as he took in every detail of the manor. He heard the doors open and looked over. "Took you awhile"Hermione grinned, leaning on her crutches. Pansy had gotten them on their way to the entrance.

"I wanted to give you time to rest" Ron said, giving her a sheepish grin. "Mind if I come in? I just wanted to check in on you" He told.

"Of course"Hermione said before turning to Pansy. "I'll be down for dinner, just make sure Mother and Blaise don't enter my room. He'll get hexed" Hermione told her. Pansy smirked, "Hexed" She repeated. "I assume you're dismissing me?"Pansy added.

Hermione rolled her eyes, "However you want to interpret it, but yes, I want to talk with Ron alone" She said. "I'll apparate you to your room than" Pansy told. Hermione held her hand out for Ron as Pansy took her arm.

Apparating into Hermione's room, Pansy left immediately, not wanting to be anywhere near 'that', as she put it.

"Are you alright? I didn't know if they were exaggerating about your state or not"Ron said, sitting on the armchair as Hermione sat on her bed.

"Well what exactly did they tell you?"She asked, putting her crutches to the side. He went silent, his eyes drifting to her left arm.

"They only told me, I swear, they assumed you wouldn't mind because-" Ron stopped. "Because I was there the first time"His voice was quiet and dark.

"It's not so bad, I swear"Hermione assured, pulling up her sleeve. Draco had been the only one bandaging her arm every few hours, she wasn't sure how the others would take it. All they knew was that there was a scar.

She undid the bandages magically, showing him it. Ron grimaced, looking away. "We're sorry Hermione- I'm sorry" He mumbled. "What is up with all of you? Why are you all apologizing like you could've stopped it?"Hermione questioned, the bandages closing up.

"We could've at least noticed quicker" Ron told, not meeting her eye. "There was nothing you could've done Ron, none at all"She said. He opened his mouth to protest and the door of her room burst open.

Ron jumped out of his seat and whipped out his wand on instinct, something Hermione noticed he did a lot since the war. "Lower your wand, you oaf" Draco snarled at him.

Ron glared at him as he pocketed his wand. "Haven't you ever heard of knocking, Malfoy? Or are your manners as limited as your knowledge?"Ron snapped.

"What do you want?"Hermione asked Draco before they could begin arguing. "Pansy said you had a guest" He said, stepping over to her. "I was here for everyone else, I don't see why Weasel should be excluded"Draco drawled.

"And why, exactly? 'Cause you're a nosy prick?"Ron questioned.

"Because I want him"

Draco and Ron's head snapped towards her. "What?"Ron asked. "He's been with me ever since he saved me, I was the one who wouldn't let him leave" Hermione told, raising an eyebrow as if to challenge him to say something foul.

He nodded slowly, but Hermione could see the rage in his eyes. "Mum needs me back for Dinner, I'll see you later 'Mione" He said, straightening out his shirt with his hands. He walked over to her and gave her a quick hug before passing by Draco. Then he was out the door.

"Recor"Hermione called. "Please, if you don't mind, can you show Ron the way out? He doesn't know his way around the manor"She said, still uncomfortable telling the elves what to do. Recor grinned and nodded eagerly, leaving on the spot.

She turned to Draco, not hearing a sound out of him. "What?"She questioned when she saw him staring at her.

He didn't say anything, just continuing to observe her. "If you're not going to speak, at least help me get my legs on the bed" She told.

Draco still didn't talk as he helped her. He sat across from her, at the end of the bed with his legs out but his feet crossed over each other. He just leaned against the footboard, his eyes not leaving hers.

"Malfoy, if you don't say anything, I'll have someone replace you" She snapped.

"Have you taken your medication yet?"He asked.

"Really? That's the first thing you say?" She scoffed.

"You wouldn't have told Weasley you wanted me if you were sane" He retorted.

Hermione raised an eyebrow, "and why wouldn't I? I didn't let you leave me"She said. "Oh, like I made an attempt to leave?" He raised a matching brow.

She rolled her eyes, her face reddening as she glanced at the time. 7:27 pm. She turned back to him and saw a red bag in his lap, the first-aid kit. He got up from his spot and went to her left side, sitting beside her as he pulled out the bandage wrap.

"Does it still hurt?"He asked as he pulled up her sleeve, before he removed the bandage slowly. "Barely, it's like the other one, Phoenix tears only heal part of it"She muttered, staring at her arm. He stayed silent as he applied the medication the healer provided them. He changed the bandage before catching her eye.

"You wanted me to stay..."He stated rather than asked. "You're still not over that"Hermione scoffed, looking away.

"Hermione"

She froze, her breath caught in her throat. It was the first time he'd said it. She felt his hand on her chin, turning her head to look at him. He was close, so close. "Say it. Say it again"He told, leaning across her and planting his hand on the bed, beside her waist.

"Say what?" She breathed out.

"Say you want me, say you want me to stay" He leaned forward, tilting his head to the left as he pressed his lips against her jaw.

Hermione didn't speak, her eyes fluttering closed as he slowly made his way to her neck. She grabbed her wand from her pocket, shooting a locking charm on her door.

She felt him smirk against her neck, his hand on her chin dropping to her leg. "Say it"Draco repeated, slowly running his hand over her thigh. She bit her lip, refusing to open her mouth. A chuckle escaped him as he buried his face in her neck for a bit, against the fabric of her turtle neck.

His hand shifted to her waist as he brought his face back up to hers. "Trust me Granger, I'll have you say it again" He promised before pressing his lips on hers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.1K 119
"๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ. ๐–๐ž'๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ก ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐š๏ฟฝ...
186K 4.2K 41
Hermione always knew what reality was. She always knew what real life was. Real life was hard work and dedication. It was Friday Summer nights play...
174K 3.4K 52
Hermione's life after the war was quite normal and peaceful. Was. She finds out over the summer that She is from a Pureblood Family. Not from any fam...