๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐ž โœ”๏ธ

Od lisasbookss

๐‹๐„๐ˆ๐‹๐€ ๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐Ž, short girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. Her mother was not the best, her fa... Vรญce

introduction
aesthetics
playlist
chapter one - mall
chapter two - brother
chapter three - event
chapter four - same situations
chapter five - away
chapter six - amor
chapter seven - ice cream
chapter nine - uncomfortable
chapter ten - forever
chapter eleven - tension
chapter twelve - poison
chapter thirteen - birthday
chapter fourteen - alone
chapter fifteen - strawberries
chapter sixteen - ages
chapter seventeen - breathe
chapter eighteen - i love you
chapter nineteen - twisted
chapter twenty - tantrum
chapter twenty one - tattoo
chapter twenty two - marks
chapter twenty three - weak
chapter twenty four - butterflies
chapter twenty five - desperate
chapter twenty six - ring
chapter twenty seven - cute
chapter twenty eight - golden
chapter twenty nine - exception
chapter thirty - bullet
chapter thirty one - needle
chapter thirty two - willow
epilogue
author's note

chapter eight - trying

3.1K 69 6
Od lisasbookss

GREYSON

Leila's already standing by the motorcycle when I come out. I'm also the last one out from the house so I lock the door before I walk to Leila.

"You wanna drive?" I question her. First she looks at me, then at the motorcycle, then back at me again.

"My dress will fly up." She states, taking ahold of the fabric of her stunning dress, by the way.

"I will hold it down." My lips curve up in a smirk and she just rolls her eyes, placing herself on the motorcycle and putting on her helmet.

I sit down behind her and set my hands on her upper thighs.

"You feel okay about this?" I mutter, bringing my head a closer to hers.

"Mhm." She mumbles back, starting the motorcycle.

"Don't drive like a maniac this time."

"I can't promise anything." And with that, she glides out of the driveway, driving behind Jacob and Mila.

I can see that Mila is finding her happiness here. With Leila. And I hope with Jacob, too. Very soon, I hope.

I can see the looks they give each other. I'm just thankful it's not Luca. I love the dude, don't get me wrong but he's just.. him, you know?

They're not the perfect match but Jacob and Mila totally is. But if Jacob does anything, I'll fucking kick his ass.

Luca will find his girl soon, I hope. The dude need some girl other than Leila in his life.

And he needs some girl to annoy because he only comes to me when he wants to be annoying. He's one of my closest friends, though.

He helped through times when I couldn't help myself. He's been with me all this time. I didn't turn out perfect, but I'm good enough.

We have a similar situation, so we could talk about it with each other. We understood each other in a different way.

I'm really close to Jacob, too. But he will never understand the situation as good as Luca does. I can tell Luca anything and he would not laugh in my face or judge me.

I look like I'm a stone cold psycho on the outside but I'm not on the inside. Well, I am a stone cold psycho when I want to be but I can be nice, too.

I think Leila has figured that out.

- - -

"Greyson, can you loosen your grip, please? It's starting to hurt a little." The motorcycle has stopped by a red light and Leila turns her head a little as she speaks.

I look down at my hands and the veins on them are more visible than usual, "Oh, sorry."

"It's okay." She turns her head back at the road and starts gassing up when the lights turns green.

We're driving for another 15 minutes until we're there. Leila parks the vehicle on the parking lot at the beach, turning it off.

I slide off, removing my hands from her thighs.

She hops off, too. She takes her helmet off and places it on the seat of the motorcycle, puffing up her hair after. I don't really know why she did that. Maybe fixing her hair? I don't know.

"Are you two coming?" Jacob catches our attention, looking between both of us.

Leila takes a deep breath before walking towards him. He holds out his hand for her to grab to help her down the rocks that is on the hill we're parked on, so she'll not gonna fall.

I walk after, going down the rocks in two seconds.

"Thank you." I hear Leila thank him, smiling her precious smile towards him.

I look at him, seeing his smile, too.

I squint my eyes in suspension, looking in between them.

I didn't notice I stopped walking until Leila takes a few steps towards me, "Are you there?"

"Oh, um, yeah." I shake off the suspense when I see Leila lightly smiling at me.

"Come on, then." She waves her arm at me, directing me to follow her to the others.

And I do.

"Bye, suckers!" Luca shouts, throwing his shirt off when we reach them.

"Oh, no." Hudson stands up from kneeling, running behind Luca, who's now screaming because he's being chased.

All the others run after except Jacob. He sits down on the, looking over the water and the people in it.

I take my shirt off, looking down at Leila, "Are you coming with?"

"Yeah, I just need to fix something first. I'll catch up." She smiles and I nod.

"Okay." I throw my shirt on the sand and runs down to the water.

- - -

LEILA

I sit down on the sand, beside Jacob.

"Why aren't you going to them?" I ask him, seeing his eyes is glued on Mila. She's smiling at the other guys, splashing all over each other.

He shrugs his shoulders, then his eyes meets mine, "I just don't feel like going swimming."

"Or is it something else?" I raise my brows and he furrows his.

"What else?" I tilt my head down, then looks at Mila. He follows my eyesight and he just sighs when he sees what I'm looking at.

"Is there something going on between you two?"

"I don't know, I-" He stops talking, like he doesn't have the ability to speak anymore.

But after some seconds, he starts talking again.

"I don't know how I'm gonna treat her right, or if I'll say or do something that I regret after." He finishes with a sigh and looks down.

"Whatever you do, I think you will do a great job." I say, but he still looks down at his feet.

"Hey, Jacob." I get his attention this time and he looks at me, "Everyone makes mistakes. Some can be smaller and some can be bigger. But if she's the right person, she will always forgive you if you did something you shouldn't. If she's the right person, she will always stay by your side. Even if the times are hard and tough."

"So, do you think she's the right person?" I watch his head as he moves it up, his eyes plastered onto Mila again.

"I think she is."

"Then I say, go for it before you can't." I put my hand on his shoulder and he looks at me again, giving me a bright smile.

"I will. Thank you, Leila."

- - -

I'm reading my book, laying on my stomach when I suddenly feel something cold on my back.

"Oh!" I exclaim, putting away the book and sitting up quickly. When I'm looking up, Greyson meets my view, his hair drenched in water.

"Hey!" I slap his thigh, making him take a few steps back, "How can you swim in that? It's cold."

"It's not cold when you're in the water." He states, sitting down beside me and dragging his hands through his hair.

"Can you not do that again? I'm trying to read." I lay back down again, picking up the book again. But he does it again, of course.

"Greyson!" I turn to my side, putting the book away from me this time. Clearly, he wants my attention.

"What do you want?" I ask him, squinting my eyes as I tilt my head up a little to meet his eyes.

"I just like looking into your eyes. They're beautiful." He admits, now heat spreading to my cheeks.

"Can't you do that later? Yet again, I'm still trying to read." I turn back to my stomach, picking up my book again and reading the small words on the paper in front of me.

After some minutes, I feel something else on my back. But it isn't water. Instead, it's a hand.

Greyson's hand.

I turn my head to him, giving him confused eyes. But he doesn't meet them, just looks at the others who's in the water still. I look at him for a while before shaking it off and going back to my book.

Does he always find an excuse to touch me nowadays?

- - -

A/N:
ohhh, touchy touchy haha. i'm getting impatient so there will be happening things soon (i hope because i can't do this much longer). and there will or will not be an angry love confession, who knows? *wink* *wink*

please check out my tiktok - @lisasbookss

wc - 1399

please vote and comment. <3
edited.
i love you lots, bye. <3

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

49.2K 2.5K 27
Your childhood boyfriend and neighbor had to move out after a tragedy happened in his house and he lost his parents, losing touch with you. Years lat...
3.7M 154K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
2.1M 123K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
236K 10.1K 44
Infidelity, หŒinfษ™หˆdelษ™dฤ“, is the action or state of being unfaithful to a moral obligation. Olivia Ludavi...