Crossed Paths✅

By rukayyatuuuu

|Book one in the Royal Series| --- In the realm of royalty, chance encounters are not mere happenstance; they... More

BLURB.
|01|
|02|
|03|
|04|
|05|
|06|
|07|
|08|
|09|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|35|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|
|41|
|42|
|43|
|44|
|45|
|46|
|47|
|48|
|49|
|50|
|51|
|52|
|53|
|54|
|55|
|56|
|57|
|58|
|59|
|60|
|61|
|62|
|63|
|64|
|65|
|66|
|67|
|68|
|69|
|70|
Epilogue.

|34|

1.8K 214 56
By rukayyatuuuu

Surprise!!!

Ramadan Mubarak! 💫

Allah ya amshi ibadun mu! Amin!.

UNITED KINGDOM

Ariana immediately kept her phone and laid down back closing her eyes tightly when she heard the door to their room being opened. Which meant Asma was back.

But Ariana's eyes couldn't keep up as they kept batting on their own. Asma got rid of her shoes and kept it one the shoe rack which was at the corridor at the far end of the room. She trudged further into the room where she met Ariana laying where she left her earlier.

She dropped her bag and the huge paperbacks she bought before heading to Ariana's bed. Ariana's eyes couldn't stay still as they kept batting on their own.

"Oh my poor baby is sick!" Asma exclaimed as she put her hand on Ariana's neck to feel her temperature. But to her utmost surprise it's as cold as the temp of the room.

She observed Ariana for a while and when she saw through her façade, she raised her hands and smacked Ariana's ass loudly.

"Liar! Wake up! You're not sick! I knew it." Asma gritted.

Ariana laughed and sat up yanking the duvet away. She stood up and hugged Asma.

"Dear Asma! You're back? How was the lectures?" Ariana giggled.

"I knew you weren't sick fool! why did you lie huh?"

Ariana shrugged and sat on her bed. "I just didn't felt like attending today's lectures. I'm sorry sweetheart. What did you bought for us." Ariana giggled as she stood up and headed to Asma's bed. She sat down and started bringing out the contents.

Asma spurned and sat opposite Ariana on the bed who was busy bringing out the goodies she bought. She glared at her and snatched all of them before saying.

"Oh! This isn't for you fool! I thought you were sick and wouldn't find any food appealing that was why i bought these. But since you're okay.... there's no need." Asma smirk shrugging. She knew Ariana's love for anything sugar.

"Haba! My love. Please mana!" Ariana whined. "Okay, i apologise. I won't repeat it again. Okay?" She batted her eyelashes.

"Idiot!" Asma smiled and stood up. Ariana smiled knowing Asma couldn't stay angry at her for two minutes likewise her with Asma.

"I will take a quick shower. You can start. I bought pizza too!" Asma said and sashayed to the bathroom.

"Oh! You're such a darling baby!" Ariana squealed and brought out the Pizza. She was about to delve on but decided to wait for Asma.

Asma came out shortly wrapped in a towel and made her way to her bed where Ariana was seated.

"Why haven't you started?" She asked raising a brow.

"I decided to wait for you. Now quickly get ready let's eat this thing. I can't keep calm." Ariana said.

"Foodie, let's eat then." Asma said opening the pack but Ariana held her hand stopping her.

"Hey, dress up first, before someone would come in and say we're doing something too." Ariana shuddered, Hafsa's thought disgusting her.

Asma rolled her eyes. "Not everybody is as foolish as Hafsa, Ariana, let's eat. I've locked the door."

"Do you know what Habiba my cousin called and told me earlier?" Asma laughed recalling their conversation.

"What?" Ariana raised her brow stuffing more of the pizza in her mouth.

"She said that Sultana has given Ya Aryan just two months to settle. She's tired of seeing him without a wife."

"Whoa! Is he your brother?" Ariana asked.

"No dumbo! Have you forgotten him already? The one you bumped into five years ago. My late sister's husband. He's also my cousin."

"Ohh, Allah sarki, she's even given him enough time, five years is a long time Asma." Ariana said heading to the fridge. She brought out two cans of malt and returned to her position before handing Asma one.

"Yeah, it's a lot of time, but i doubt if Ya Aryan has anyone in mind. I mean the man doesn't find any woman appealing ever since my sister's demise, heck! He doesn't even look at their way. I guess Sultana will have to extend her time." Asma laughed.

"She's a queen and they never go back on their words Asma, you told me that, i guess he has to find one before his time ticks over." Ariana said.

"Hmm, May Allah help him, i can't wait to go back to Nigeria! I can help him search." Asma laughed.

"Silly, why don't you even step up and marry him? It's a good idea you know. Ha'an princess Asma!" Ariana teased laughing.

"What the hell? What are you even saying Ariana? He's my late sister's husband, There's now way! Absolutely no way i can ever marry him! What!!" Asma cringed at the thought.

"For all i know it isn't haram sweety, you would even be in the best position to take care of his kids since they are you niece and nephew. And to top it all, he's your cousin! So no big deal." Ariana winked.

"I'm gonna strangle you Ariana! Let me remind you if you've forgotten! I have my freaking boyfriend."

"Oh yes!" Ariana laughed.

Asma smirked. "Why don't you take the task? You're in the best position you know, you don't have a boyfriend soo.....?" It was Asma's turn to tease. Ariana picked a pillow and threw it at her.

"You of all people know i'm not ready for any sort of relationship, be it marriage dating or anything." Ariana shrugged.

"Ariana! You need to wise up and let go of the hatred you have for the M gender! You're not getting any younger, please baby. I want us to marry on the same day." Asma pouted at her last statement.

"If my own father can treat me in the most cruelest way, then i believe any other man can do worst." Ariana whispered almost on the verge of tears.

"Oh baby." Asma said and took her in an embrace.

"I need you to understand that just because your father treated you unjustly doesn't mean any man you let in your life would do so, just pray for Allah to bless you with a loving, caring and God fearing husband that would shower you with love and would treat you like the queen you are." Asma smiled.

"Amin. Thank you for your never ending love and support babe. I love you." Ariana sniffed.

"Shush, what are sisters for after all?" Asma smiled wiping her tears.

"It's almost 9pm now, we would've gone out to lighten up your mood. But i have an idea!" Asma squealed.

"What?" Ariana raised her brows.

"How about we have a movie night? i have downloaded some episodes of Bridgerton on Netflix!"

"Oh yes! That's a good idea." Ariana smiled.

They both wore their pajamas and cleared up the place and Asma connected her phone to the Tv and they switched off the lights before cuddling on Asma's bed.

"Party starts!" Asma squealed and they cheered.

EMIR'S PALACE.
KANO, NIGERIA.

"Paapi! We want shome ice cream." The twins whined just as Aryan salaamed into Sultana's chamber.

"Oh, these children." Sultana chuckled.

"You want some ice cream?" He asked sitting them on his lap.

"Yes Paapi." They squealed.

"Let's go have one then." He smiled which made their eyes to lit up.

"Mom, we will go have some ice cream. We will be back shortly." Aryan said and Sultana smiled.

"Alright Aryan, but Aira, you have to change, the weather is quite chilly out there." Sultana said looking at Aira's armless knee length jumpsuit.

"Hadiza please change her clothes to something better."

Hadiza nodded and they came back shortly with Aira changed into a knee length purple gown. Aira eagerly went to her father and they bid Sultana farewell before leaving.

They bumped into Ayda on their way out. She smiled widely when she saw them.

"Aunt Aidah!." The twins giggled at her.

"My babies, you guys are going out?" She asked pinching their cheeks.

"We're going for some ice cream." Aryan said.

"Can i tag along?" She asked with a pout.

"Sure, let's leave."

Throughout the drive Aida's focus was on Aryan. She was sitting beside him on the passenger's seat as he drives and the twins at the back.

She smiled and looked away when he caught her unaware. He also smiled seeing as how her cheeks turned beetroot red due to embarrassment.

That evening when they came back from their treat, Aida went to Habi's room. She met her laying on the bed chatting. She smacked her before saying.

"Stand up."

"Babeeee, when did you arrived?" Habi grinned sitting up from the bed.

Aida sat beside her on the bed sighing. "I came about one hour ago, we went on an ice cream treat with Ya Aryan and the twins, we just came back." Aida couldn't stop smiling. Habi noticed that and smiled.

"Ehm ehem, sooo? How did it go?" She asked grinning.

Aida blushed and covered her face with her palms. That made Habi to squeal and stand up.

"Out with it Aida, what do you feel about Ya Aryan? Because with the way you're behaving, there must definitely be something." Habi grinned.

"I am unavoidably in love with Ya Aryan Habiba!"

*Clears my throat and sip my tea*. 😌😂 what was that with Aidah? Do you saw it coming?.

And Ariana? Poor her! Alhaji Malik has successfully made her to hate the M gender. How's then Aryan going to make his way into her life??🤔. Tighten your seat belts as we dive into more thrilling actions!

Vote, Comment, Share Follow.

I might update soon if i see many votes and comments 💁‍♀️.

10.4.22🍀.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 307 16
#BOOK ONE OF THE MUSLIMAH'S SERIES He met her just when he thought no woman could ever crush his ego, an egotistical conceited jerk he is and a billi...
141K 12.2K 75
COMPLETED✔️ ✔️ Prince Abdul Karim Tawfiq Abdul Malik. Future King of the UAE. His father made history loving and marrying one woman. He'd make histo...
675 124 19
Some decisions aren't sudden. Just like mine. Again, I glanced over at my result on the school's notice board, where it was telling me I had to repea...
725 179 31
"this is a secret that must remain hidden! I do not care of the consequences." The sound of fists connecting with the nearest table was all that coul...