Tell me who are you??

By imagine_pure_love

People called her nerd, called her geeky.. But she had all the innocence of the world.. Or did she really... More

Character Sketch
Character Sketch 2
1. First View
2. Space School of Business
3. Private Tutor??!!
4. Too much to expect?
Malhotra Mansion
5. Strong and Independent
6. Final Decision
7. Challenge
8. Preparing the mind
10. Day #1
11. The aftereffects of Day 1
12. Cabir's Proposal
13. Day 2
Copied Story
14. MNMRA active or not?
15. The lady cab driver.
16. Fab 5's dangerous plan
17. Nandini's secret out?
18. Day 3 - Nandini's stand
19. Nandini's indirect message
20. Does Manik get affected?
21. Lara Maa to help Nandini?
22. Flashback - 1
23. Flashback - 2
24. Manik's anger or ...
25. Are the sparks igniting?
26. Challenge or no challenge?
27. Importance of your name
28. Journey to Day 5
29. Meeting Lara Maa
30. Meeting the special children
31. Day 5
32. Troublesome Arohi
33. The surprise wish
34. Is FAB 5 back?
35. Mumma?
36. A complete Package
37. Reminiscing the day
38. Mukti's dangerous plan
39. Plan backfired
40. Revelation
41. Reality Check
42. The Outburst
43. Nandini's new friend
44. The regretful breakdown
45. Meeting the real her

9. Intruder at tuition?

750 79 2
By imagine_pure_love

Date Published: 09.04.2022

Words: 1400+ Words

--*--*--*--*--

Next day, a new morning.

A new day, a new challenge.

In Space School of Business

Enters Navya wearing a white churidar and hair held at its place with a braid. She walks towards a group of 5 friends and speaks softly: 

Excuse me.

The guy who was facing his back to her turned and saw her. He got bowled over seeing such a beauty in front of him.

Nav: Can you please show me the way to Principal's office?

That guy keeps gawking at her which makes her uncomfortable.

Nav: ehmmmm.... Excuse me?

On receiving no response from him, she leaves from there.

Here a boy shakes him to get him out of his stance.

Dhr: Cabir where are you lost man?

Cab (still lost): Wow.... Beautiful!!

Mukti and Alya giggled: but she is gonee

Man (smirking): You like her?

Cab: A lot

All 5 break into laughter

Cab: Nobody can stay happy if you guys are friends, she left, couldn't you guys stop her?

_______________________________________________________

Navya was still looking for the cabin when she bumped into someone else.

Oh dear lord, today's day is only doomed, I don't know whose face I saw first in the morning. 

Turning towards the person

I am sorrr.....

You!

And she hops on the person: Thank you lord, something good finally happened to me today.

The person separates her: Done?

Nav: Noo! First we need to start from the start.

Taking out her hand: I am Navya.

Seeing no response from the person, she forcefully takes her hand in a handshake and says: Abd you are Nandini, my first friend in Mumbai. Now that you are my first friend, please take me to the Principal's office.

Nan: Go straight and second room to your left is his cabin.

Nav: Now I am completely sure, God has sent you for me, that is why you saved me yesterday and today also... so let's go?

Nan: Actually I have work so.....

Nav: You will leave your friend like this only?

Nan: I DON'T MAKE FRIENDS.

Nav (shocked): What? But why??

On getting no response, she decides to drop the topic.

Nav: No worries, You don't but I do make and consider you as my friend, and that too best, so that is why you need to come with me.

Saying so she drags her with herself, continuing her blabbering. Nandini all the time just hmmed giving her a signal that she is listening. She evn told her how Cabir was staring at her.

After a long time Nandini felt that someone was genuinely trying to befriend her. But Nandini had lost all her hopes on friendship, due to her past, she doesn't make any new friends nor she trusts anyone. But she thought if Navya counts on her then let it be that way. She can't make friends but this doesn't mean that others can't befriend her.

On reaching the principal's cabin, Navya goes inside after instructing Nandini to wait for her.

P: Welcome Miss Navya, good to see you here, have you completed all the formalities?

Nav: yes sir, just this form that I need to give you. Sir, there was one request, my English is not that strong, even in Patna, I used to study in Hindi. I'll take some time but I'll catch up with others soon. But can you please someone to help me with this?

P: Don't worry Navya, I'll introduce you to your batch's topper. She will help you for sure. Come

Outside the cabin, principal sees Nandini: Oh Nandini, you here?

Nav: Yes sir, she is actually my friend.

P: Really, then your matter is solved. Nandini is the topper of your batch. And Nandini, this is Navya, new admission in your batch. She has some issues with english language and I told her that you would surely help her.

Nav: What? Really? Nandu Nandu Nandu, I told you right God has sent you specially for me only, see, My fate is interlinked with you. (Hugs her tightly)

P: Girls?

Nav: Sorry Sir

P: It's ok

What's happening here?

They hear a lady's voice from behind.

P: Mrs. Malhotra, please come.

Nyo: Nandini, how are you dear?

Nan: I am fine, thank you ma'am.

Nyo: And who is this girl?

P: She is Navya, new admission, she needed help to cope up with the syllabus so I was suggesting that Nandini would help her.

Nyo: but Nandini is already giving private tuitions to Fab 5. How will she manage?

Nan: It's ok ma'am. I will look into it.

Nyo: No Nandini, you are already busy and you are giving tuitions to fab 5.

Nav (sadly): Ma'am, so will she not help me?

Nyo: I didn't say that. (Thinking for a while)

I have a solution. Nandini why don't you give tuitions to Navya along with Fab 5?

I mean that would save your time and both parties would be satisfied.

Nan: But ma'am, I don't think Fab 5 would like to share their space.

Nyo: Don't worry about that, I'll talk to them.

Saying so, she leaves from there to go to fab 5.

Here Nandini thinks to herself.

If Navya joins Fab 5 then they would trouble her too. And I can't let that happen.

Nan: Ahh, Navya, I wanted to say something..

Nav: Ya, tell me.

Nan: Actually, can you join after 5 days. I mean I am a bit busy in these 5 days, so can I start teaching you after 5 days?

Nav: Sure, why not. It is enough for me that you'll teach me. I don't care about anything else. I am so happy, By God.

And they together leave for their class.

Navni (Nandini+Navya) sit in the middle bench when Fab 5 enter with their attitude, while Manik is fuming on seeing Nandini, Cabir was lost in Navya.

Nav: Oh God, Nandu, see that brat is still gawking at him. What should I do with him?

 Nan (following her gaze): This is Fab 5. You have to study with them only. But stay away from them, if possible.

After the class gets over, all leave. The only people left were Navni and Fab 5. Navni were leaving the class when Alya rushed and closes the door.

Nav: What is this? Get away from her!

Al: Listen you...

Cabir interrupts in between: Ah Madhubala ji (respected old bollywood heroine) Why are you getting scared? You sit here and watch the show, you are not a problem for us. Just that some people need to be taught the lesson for deceiving. 

Nav: First things first, my name is not Madhubala. Second, why should I listen to you? And why did you stop my friend?

Muk: Friend?? Oh.. So now everything is crystal clear. Wow Nandini Murthy, I mean I am clean bowled by your witty brain, what an idea! You brought your friend to take tuitions along with us, so when we win our challenge against you, then your friend can go complaint about us to the trustees and You can easily escape as it won't be you who would be complaining, killing two birds with a single stone.

Man: Exactly Mukti, I mean people can stoop so low for a mere challenge and that too the TOPPER of our batch. Ahaan, didn't expect this from you MISS TOPPER.

But what did you think? You will double cross us and we will just sit back at the pavilion and watch you, nah, not happening.

Al: Exactly and hence, you need to know what are the outcomes of double crossing us, and now we will teach you a lesson in Fab 5 style. 

Nav: One min, what is happening here? And dare if anyone takes a step forward towards my friend.

Man: Chill Madhubala, you stay out of it. And Miss Topper, see you today. DAY 1 (smirkingly winks at her)

And fab 5 leaves leaving Navni behind.

Nav: Nandu... what was that? And why were they talking like this with you? And are you going to start teaching them from today? But you said you are busy so after 5 days....

Nan: Navya, these 5 days are Fab 5's sorry but I had given my commitment to them already. But you don't worry, after 5 days you will get my full attention.

Nav: I am not worried about that Nandu. I am thinking that they are behaving like this in the college, in front of everyone then what will they do to you at their place? I cannot leave you alone. I will also come with you.

Nandini feels different that after so long someone has showed some friendly concern towards her: Thanks but it is not required Navya. I know how to deal with them. But I request you please don't tell about this to anybody else. 

Nav: Fine. But I'll pray for you that Lord saves you from these demons. 

This brings a small smile on Nandini's face (self talk): This is just the start, Aiyappa only knows what are they planning to do next.

______________________________________________________

Evening 2:55 p.m.

Malhotra Mansion

Man: Is everything set?

--*--*--*--*--

9th Chapter. 

Keep showering your love. Thank you.

Love Love

Anks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.8K 4.6K 17
Hello guys am starting my new story of Manan. Let's meet our Mr Manik Malhotra CEO of Malhotra industries, rude to outside world but sweet to his fa...
23.9K 1.1K 16
a broken girl whose life is ruined by an incident happened with her. she was bubbly,happy girl with innocence but a demon came and destroyed her dign...
364K 17.7K 40
Manik Malhotra invested each second of his life making money as for him it was the key to dominance and power...a man with a brain bit no emotions! N...
106K 11K 65
|Manik Malhotra| |Nandini Murthy| And their broken pieces. Broken, But Beautiful. (Disclaimer: Anyone who's in support of the Israeli genocide, pleas...