Imagines [Book Four]

By thatpunkmaximoff

Various 'Imagines' from various fandoms. Fandoms include: Marvel, The Originals, Teen Wolf, Sons of Anarchy... More

Marvel&TheOriginals [Gen Fic]
Teen Wolf [Derek Hale]
Marvel [Loki]
Marvel [Druig]
Marvel [Peter Parker]
Vampire Diaries [Elijah Mikaelson]
Marvel [Bucky Barnes]
The Walking Dead [Gen Fic] pt. 1
The Walking Dead [Gen Fic] pt. 2
Marvel [Matt Murdock]
The Walking Dead [Daryl Dixon]
American Gods [Mad Sweeney] pt. 1
American Gods [Mad Sweeney] pt. 2
SoA & Teen Wolf [Gen Fic] pt. 2
SoA & Teen Wolf [Gen Fic] pt. 3
Sons of Anarchy [Gen Fic]
Sons of Anarchy [Juice Ortiz] pt. 1
Sons of Anarchy [Juice Ortiz] pt. 2
SoA & Marvel [Juice Ortiz] pt. 1
SoA & Marvel [Juice Ortiz] pt. 2
SoA [Opie Winston]
SoA [Jax Teller] pt. 1
SoA [Jax Teller] pt. 2
Twilight [Paul Lahote] pt. 1
Twilight [Paul Lahote] pt. 2
Twilight [Paul Lahote] pt.3
Twilight [Paul Lahote] pt. 4
Stranger Things [Eddie Munson]
Mayans [EZ Reyes]
Mayans [Gen Fic X Reader]
Mayans/SOA [Angel X Reader]
Stranger Things [Billy Hargrove]
Stranger Things [Eddie Munson] pt. 1
Stranger Things [Eddie Munson] pt. 2
SOA/Mayans [Gen Fic]
Stranger Things [Eddie Munson]
Stranger Things/Lost Boys [Eddie Munson] pt. 1
Stranger Things/Lost Boys [Eddie Munson] pt. 2
Stranger Things/Lost Boys [Eddie Munson] pt. 3
Stranger Things/Lost Boys [Eddie Munson] pt. 4
Stranger Things [Billy Hargrove]
SoA/Mayans [Gen Fic]
Harry Potter [Charlie X Reader]
Stranger Things [Eddie Munson]
Stranger Things [Gen Fic]
Stranger Things [Eddie Munson]
Teen Wolf [Derek Hale]
Marvel/TVD [Enzo]
Wednesday [Xavier Thorpe]
Stranger Things [Eddie Munson]
Wednesday&Marvel [Xavier Thorpe]
SOA/Marvel [Gen Fic] pt. 1
SOA/Marvel[Gen Fic] pt. 2
TVD [Elijah]
Sons of Anarchy [Opie]
Lost Boys/TVD [Dwayne] pt. 1
Lost Boys/TVD [Dwayne] pt. 2
The Lost Boys/TVD [Dwayne] pt. 3
Sons of Anarchy [Happy Lowman]
Sons of Anarchy [Jax Teller]

SoA & Teen Wolf [Gen Fic] pt. 1

5.5K 122 21
By thatpunkmaximoff

On the way back from running an errand for your brother, you stop by an auto garage for a tune-up for your car. Once there, you run into a bit of trouble but it's nothing you can't handle. Unfortunately, the humans you've made friends with are dragged into the mess.

Author's Note: If you're from the SoA fandom, LOOK AWAY! I've never seen the show- just read a lot of fic and seen some clips. Needless to say, my characterization of your favorite bikers is most likely terrible.SoA and Teen Wolf AU.

. .

. .

When an issue arose with a couple of packs in southern California, Derek sent you to check it out and resolve it as quickly as possible in his name. Each state obviously had several packs residing within it, but there was only one alpha which all the other packs looked to for guidance and to resolve any issues they were having with other surrounding packs. And for as long as you can remember that one alpha has always been a Hale, even after the terrible tragedy that nearly wiped out every Hale in the state of California.

On the way back to Beacon Hills after a successful impromptu peace summit, you notice your car isn't running as smoothly as it should. You're in the town of Lodi when you realize it and you ask around for a legitimate auto garage as you stretch your legs a bit. Everyone tells you Teller-Morrow Automotive in Charming is the best you can get around these parts and you thank them for the suggestion.

Ten minutes later and you're pulling up outside of Teller-Morrow Automotive. The gates are open, and you see a couple of milling about inside. You carefully drive in and put your car in park. Off to the side, one individual is on a smoke break, and he whistles appreciatively at the sight of your all black 1967 Chevy Camaro. He stands, sweeping back his hair over his head as you cut the engine, and it's then you notice the scar alongside his cheek.

"That's an absolute beaut, lass."

"Thank you." You pull out the keys, pocket them, and climb out of your car to meet him halfway. "Are you guys open for drive-ups or..?"

"The lads an' I have some time to kill after they finish the car in the garage. What is it you'll be needin'?"

"Full tune-up. She wasn't driving as smoothly as I'd like."

"I think we can swing it. Let me check wit' the boss." The man turns and sharply whistles, and then two other men are making their way towards you. One blonde with a swagger in his step that you can't help but appreciate, and the other with a mohawk trimmed closely to his head and tattoos taking up the bare skin. While blondie has a neutral expression on his expression, the other is smiling wide as he eyes your car.

"What's going on, Chibs?"

"The lil' lass here wants to know if we're open to doing a full tune-up for her."

"Money is no issue so long as you don't jerk me around," you say. "If it needs fixing, I don't mind paying for it, but don't say something needs to be replaced if it truly doesn't."

Blondie looks you up and down before eying your car, smiling. "Might run you a couple hundred."

"I'm good for it."

"I'm sure you are." He looks back at you and holds a hand out. "Jax Teller, owner. You've already met Chibs and the one eye-fuckin' your car is Juice."

You laugh as you clasp his hand with yours. "YN Hale."

His hand squeezes yours a little tighter as the twinkle in his eye vanishes. Your muscles tense as anger suddenly wafts off all three men. "Any relation to Deputy Chief David Hale?"

"Nope." You shake your head. "The only Hale's I know of are me and my brother, and we reside in Beacon Hills. We don't have any other family."

The men seem to relax at that and Jax finally releases your hand. You then shove both your hands in your back pockets. "So the tune-up?"

"Yeah. Uh, we can do it. Might take a couple of hours, depending on what needs to be replaced and that's after we finish the car we're working on right now."

"That's fine. I'm in no rush."

"Then you're gonna wanna go see my mom so she can take down your info. Name's Gemma. She's in the office."

"Thanks." You take your right hand out of your back pocket and dig into your front pocket for the keys. You toss them up in the air and Juice is quick to catch them.

"I'll take those," he says.

You laugh and then make your way towards the garage, eying the part of it where it's obviously a place to hangout for them. You continue walking, heading for the door that's partially opened on the opposite end of the garage where you can hear someone inside.

You knock on the door jamb, waiting for permission to enter.

"Yeah? Come in." You push the door further open, flashing a sheepish smile when the elder brunette looks up from shuffling a few papers behind a desk. She looks you up and down, sizing you up with a haughty expression on her face, and raises an eyebrow at you. "What can I do for you?"

"Jax told me to meet with you so you can take down my info. They're gonna do a tune-up on my car."

She sighs and gestures to the chair across from her. "Have a seat." She grabs a paper from one of the desk drawers and clicks open a pen. "Name, number, make and model of car." As you rattle off the information to the woman, you watch as she scribbles it all down. "That's a nice car you got there. Might need more than the usual tune-up."

"Like I told your son, money is no issue. I'm good for it."

She huffs. "Are you sure mommy and daddy aren't gonna pitch a fit for spending their cash?"

You grin at the cattiness in her tone. "Unfortunately, mommy and daddy have no say in how I spend their life insurance money." Gemma pauses and glances up at you, expression torn between indifference and guilt. You shrug, flashing her a grin to let her know you're not offended. "When a psychotic bitch locks your family in your family home and burns it all to the ground, you tend to have more money than you know what to do with."

"Jesus, honey, I didn't-"

"It's okay," you assure her. "I forget not everyone knows about my family tragedy. It was a big deal in Beacon Hills and even to this day everyone still kind of looks at me and brother with pity in their eyes." Gemma still doesn't say anything and you clap your hands on your thighs. "So, uh, if that's all then I'm gonna go take a lap around the town. Any specific stores I should hit up?"

"Uh, there's a good milkshake shop in the middle of town."

"Thanks. I'll be sure to swing by. If you need me to head back, you have my number on file now. If not, I hope it's okay I hang out by one of those picnic tables later if the boys aren't done by the time I come back."

"Sure. Picnic tables are fair game."

"Awesome. Is there a number for a cab around these parts?" Gemma quickly jots down a number and you take the sticky note, smiling. "Thanks. If that's all, I'll see you later."

"Sure thing, sweetheart."

As you walk back out through the garage, you see that your car has been pulled into one of the stalls, but the boys are working on the car they had previously been working on before you interrupted them. You wave when they look up and continue on until you're standing outside the gates, leaning on the fence and calling for a cab.

For the next several hours, you eat lunch and walk from shop to shop in downtown Charming. There's a small boutique which sells decent clothes, a malt shop, a bookstore, an electronics shop and a jewelry shop. You end up buying a few clothing items and a couple of books, then buying yourself a milkshake before heading over to the local park.

Sitting beneath the tree, you sip on your milkshake while reading one of your books.

Close to five, you start getting text messages from Jax telling you everything your car was going to need replaced. As you went over a mental checklist of what he was telling you, you realized he was right. You asked him for an oil change and tire rotation as well since your baby was due for one in a month anyway, and he agreed to it. He told you everything was going to be just under two hundred dollars and you figured that was fair.

You spend another hour reading until you start getting hungry and figure you'll just head back to the garage with dinner for everyone. So after finding out there's a pizza parlor, you have your cab driver take you there. Four boxes of meat lover's pizza and two cold cases of beer later, your cab driver is helping you take everything down at the garage and setting it all on a picnic table outside.

"Come and get it, boys and lady! Dinner's served."

You glance towards the garage and watch as the boys finish wiping down your car, and Gemma pokes her head out from her office. They all share a few looks of confusion before they make their way towards you, with a newcomer in tow, and Juice immediately beams.

"Hell yeah."

"Hope you guys don't mind meat lovers and the beer I got. I wasn't sure what you guys liked."

"It's perfect," Juice says. "I'm just gonna put one of these cases in the fridge."

As Juice disappears with one of the cases of beer, you glance up at Jax and the tall man next to him. He's wearing a black beanie and has a full beard, but the thing that catches your attention is the biker kutte he's wearing. Sons of Anarchy. You quickly piece together the automotive garage is also a motorcycle club, but it changes nothing of your opinion on these people.

Gemma looks between the food and you. "Thanks, sweetie, but you didn't have to do this."

You smile at her. "I wanted to. Besides, I know what working in a garage is like. You work up quite an appetite in there."

Jax raises an eyebrow at you, blue eyes twinkling. "Got experience?"

"I do, actually. My brother owns La Luna Automotive in Beacon Hills."

His lips twitch. "Before we get into that, let's sit."

Juice returns with paper plates and napkins as Chibs and the newcomer push together two picnic tables. You rip open the case of beer and pass a few bottles out before you take your seat, smiling as Opie introduces himself while taking a seat next to you. Juice passes out the paper plates while Gemma hands out napkins, and everyone readily pulls slices of pizza onto their plates.

Gemma is the only one who delicately eats, shaking her head in amusement as the boys dig in.

After a few moments of eating and drinking, Gemma finally addresses you.

"So, YN," she waits until you glance at her. "I'm not one for apologies, but I feel like I owe you one." The men all freeze, glancing between you and her.

"You really don't, Gemma. It's fine."

"It's not. I made a bitchy comment based on your appearance and lack of concern over money. You didn't deserve that."

"Thank you."

"And you have my heartfelt condolences. That fire-" She trails off, shaking her head, lost in her thoughts.

Jax gulps. "Ma? What are you talking about?"

She continues to shake her head before looking at you and you sigh. "She's talking about the Hale family fire," you tell them. Immediately you have everyone's attention. "When I was fourteen, numerous members of my family were purposely trapped in our family home and burned alive. The youngest victim was only ten months old."

"What the fuck?" Jax says.

"My idiot brother dated our high school substitute teacher. When our sister found out and threatened this woman, she went crazy. Especially when my brother broke things off with her. So to hit my brother where it really hurt, she went after our family. The only survivor from the fire was my uncle. My eldest sister was away at college, the woman had lured my brother away so he would be wracked with guilt, and I was at a sleepover."

"This bitch is rotting in prison, right?" Gemma asks. "I'd like to pay her a little visit."

The men chuckle and you flash her a smile before taking a sip of your beer. "She got smart. She hired three men to do all her dirty work so if the cops made any arrests, nothing would point to her unless they talked."

"Wait, so she's not in prison?" Opie frowns.

You shake her head. "There were no arrests even though we knew exactly who started the fire. It was her word against ours, so my sister put our uncle in a nursing home and took me and my brother out of state. We stayed in New York for a few years before my sister went back to Beacon Hills for something. She didn't check in like she was supposed to, so we went looking for her. We found her dead on the grounds of where our family home once stood."

"Holy shit," Jax murmurs in awe.

"Oh. It gets better." You chuckle, pausing briefly so you can eat a bite more. "When me and my brother reestablished ourselves back in Beacon Hills, guess who kidnapped my brother and tortured him for shits and giggles?"

"That fucking bitch." Gemma's expression is enough to make you laugh.

"My uncle, who had miraculously recovered, ended up getting justice for our family before the cops showed up. Then my uncle was killed, and me and my brother inherited a shit load of money. Which brings us to why Gemma mostly thought I was just another little rich bitch."

The men all chuckle as Gemma flashes you yet another sheepish look. Everyone goes quiet as your past tragedy sinks in, eating some more and easily finishing off three boxes of the pizza.

Eventually though, Jax has a question for you. "So if your brother owns a car garage, why waste your money here?"

"Well for one, I was not about to drive my baby all the way back to Beacon Hills when I noticed something was wrong. And two, this place looked like it held some honest workers and well.. why not share the wealth?"

"You get yer hands dirty, luv?" Chibs wonders.

You nod. "Here and there. My brother liked to take in strays from shitty homes, putting them to work so they could make an honest living when they were older. And when it turned out that we all had an affinity for fixing up vehicles, my brother opened a shop so the strays could have a steady job. We all work at La Luna for him, but he needed me to run an errand for him."

"Huh. I would not have pegged you for someone who likes to get their hands dirty," Jax says.

"Oh blondie, you have no idea how dirty I like to get." The men all roar with laughter as Gemma chuckles, shaking her head at you. "So enough about me," you say. "What about you guys? Is it always this quiet around here?"

"Nah," Jax tells you. "There's usually a lot more of us, but my step-dad had to deliver some parts to another location. Our brothers rode out to keep him company."

You nod and say no more.

After everyone's had their fill and is just lounging about, Gemma tells you if you're ready to square up your bill. You agree and follow her into her office, paying your bill without any issue.

As you're making your way back to the group of men are who enjoying their beers, another person walks through the opened gate of the lot. Everyone takes notice of this newcomer and Jax calls out, "Hey, buddy, we're closed for the night!"

But the newcomer only has eyes for you. "You're trespassing on claimed land, wolf."

Your nostrils flare and the scent of wolf fills your senses. You narrow your eyes and cross your arms over your chest, ignoring the confusion going on around you. Licking your bottom lip, you saunter forward a few more steps, aware of Gemma flanking you. "Am I now?" You muse. You scent the air, tilting your head to the side. "And which pack do you speak for?"

The guy growls- audibly growls- and tensions all around your skyrocket. The men all stand, making their way towards you and Gemma, unsure of where to stand as you go toe to toe with this guy.

"You're not from the Alvarez pack or Satomi's pack because they're allies," you say. "There is the Hillard pack, but they don't got the balls to stand up to my brother, so that leaves.."

"The Hillard pack is gone. We've taken their territory."

"Ah. Newcomers." You tut at him, eyes twinkling. "We don't care much for packs rising and falling, but all packs must check in with the alpha who watches over the state. And in California, buddy, that's Alpha Hale."

The newcomer's eye flares blue as he snarls. There are shouts of surprise from behind you, along with the telltale sounds of weapons being drawn, but you merely raise a hand and glance over your shoulder while minutely shaking your head at the startled bikers. Then facing forward once more, you grin, careful to not show how rattled you are. "Fall in line and learn the rules around here or you will be chased out of California. Now run along back to your alpha and pass on the message."

The guy snarls once more, but slowly backtracks out the gate. As soon as he's gone, your smile falls and you dig into your pocket for your phone.

"What the fuck is going on?" Jax asks.

"Wait." You find Derek's contact in your phone and hit send, pressing the phone to your ear. When your brother picks up, you sigh. "We have an issue. The Hillard pack was taken out and the one that took their place doesn't wanna follow protocol. A beta just outed himself in front of a group of humans."

"Stay put and send me your location. We're on our way."

"Thanks, Der." Turning around, you're not surprised to see that everyone has a gun in hand. You nod in understanding. "If you have more weapons, now's the time to get them out."

"What the fuck is going on?" Jax asks you, expression hard. "And what was that guy?"

"Believe it or not, that was a werewolf. I'm a werewolf," you tell him. "And apparently this new pack who has a claim on Charming doesn't like a newcomer on their land."

Jax and Juice snort, but your expression doesn't change.

"You're being serious," Gemma realizes.

"I am. That guy was only a beta, like me. His alpha will most likely be here soon and he'll be stronger than I am. I'm deeply sorry to bring this issue to your front step. I had no idea a new pack had taken over," you tell the group, guilt etched into your very expression.

The humans are quiet for a moment and then, "What do you need?" Jax asks.

"Back up. Aim for the head."

He nods, solemnly, while glancing at his brothers who give him a terse nod in return. "You got it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

734K 15.6K 77
Various 'Imagines' from various fandoms. Fandoms include: Th1rteen R3asons Why, Teen Wolf, Marvel, The Walking Dead, Supernatural, The Vampire Diari...
225K 3.6K 88
『 a collection of one shots from various fandoms. 』 🏆 #1 in Fandom One Shots Copyright 2017-2020 © All Rights Reserved Cover by @QueenMimi96
543K 5.3K 56
follow me on tiktok @nicromancy123 for more
60.7K 698 24
UNDER EDITING Imagines include characters from, ~ Supernatural ~ The Maze Runner ~ The Vampire Diaries ~ The Originals ~ Teen Wolf ~ The Queen's Gam...