Zabini Heiress ~ Dramione

By hh_2000

It had been too long, why reveal the truth after years? Hermione Granger was believed to be Muggleborn most... More

Help - Ch.1
Back - Ch.2
Alone - Ch.3
Home - Ch.4
Day 1 - Ch.5
Together - Ch.6
Test - Ch.7
Shredded - Ch.8
Match - Ch.9
Shock - Ch.10
Misery - Ch.11
Visiting - Ch.12
Finding - Ch.13
Diagon Alley - Ch. 14
Celebration - Ch. 15
Kings Cross - Ch.16
Prefects - Ch.17
Hogwarts - Ch. 18
Reality - Ch.19
Snap - Ch. 20
Report - Ch. 21
Broken In - Ch. 22
Aurors - Ch.23
Trouble - Ch. 24
Ministry - Ch. 25
October - Ch. 26
Distant - Ch. 27
Potions - Ch. 28
Halloween Dance - Ch. 29
Back - Ch. 30
Quidditch - Ch. 31
Ghost - Ch. 32
Rumours - Ch. 33
Truth - Ch. 34
Fight - Ch. 36
Break - Ch. 37
Zabini Manor - Ch. 38
Flashes - Ch. 39
Clue - Ch. 40
Magic - Ch. 41
Connection - Ch. 42
Christmas - Ch.43
Finally - Ch. 44
Apologizes - Ch. 45
Evidence - Ch. 46
Greetings - Ch. 47
Staying - Ch. 48
Morning - Ch. 49
New Years Eve - Ch. 50
Dining - Ch. 51
Ball - Ch. 52
Surprise - Ch. 53
Teddy - Ch. 54
Paper Ring - Ch. 55
Hogwarts Express - Ch. 56
Curfew - Ch. 57
5 Years Later - Ch. 58

December - Ch. 35

8.8K 195 40
By hh_2000

Over the next two weeks, they managed to plan the ball before Winter break. There was 2 days till everyone would be returning home. "Do you mind?" Ginny snapped at Seamus when he wouldn't realize she was waiting for him to move from his seat beside Harry. "Sorry"Seamus said quickly, getting up. For the past 3 days, barely anyone was able to speak with her without having their life threatened.

"Gin you could've just asked"Harry told, giving her a cheeky grin. Him and Hermione were the only ones she wouldn't blow up at.

"He should've realized, he isn't observant"Ginny snapped, putting food in her plate. "Gin do you need a calming potion?"Ron questioned.

"I will shove this fork up your-"

"Hello Hermione!"Harry quickly interrupted, watching Hermione walk over to the Gryffindor table.

She grinned. "You should consider a calming potion"Hermione said as she sat down beside Harry. "What's brought you here? To give me medication?"Ginny said, rolling her eyes.

"A proper 'Good Morning' would've been fine"Hermione told. "And I'm asking if any of you are staying at Hogwarts"She added, glancing around at the small group.

Neville shook his head, but Dean and Seamus nodded. "We're staying at the burrow, Charlie is planning on coming for a few weeks"Ron told her.

Just last week, Hermione managed to convince Draco to give her just 5 minutes with Ron, after she had gotten over her paranoia. They talked for a bit and understood that it would take time to rebuild their friendship.

"I'm surprised Malfoy let you leave the table"Harry muttered to Hermione once Ron and Ginny were distracted. "I'm still within 20 feet so he can't do anything" Hermione rolled her eyes.

"Where're you going for the holidays 'Mione?"Ginny asked, turning to her. "I'm staying at the manor for a bit, than I'm gonna go to my house for the rest"Hermione told. "So you aren't gonna come to the burrow?"Ron questioned. "Maybe for a day or two, but no more"Hermione said, a small frown on her face.

"Granger" They heard behind them a few minutes later.

Hermione turned her head to look over her shoulder, as did the others. She watched him glance at the other Gryffindors in disgust, his eyes narrowing as they lingered on Ron.

"We're going"He told, switching his gaze back to her. "You've barely been here for 10 minutes"She scoffed. "Well your brother has gotten himself on a death list and I refuse to miss it"Draco smirked at her.

Hermione let out a groan as she got up. "Is it Parkinson or Nott?"She questioned as he dragged her out of the great hall. "Even better,"He said, turning the corridor. "Me"

"What!" She snapped, stopping in her tracks. "Why? What did he do?"She questioned.

"Your brother... he likes to meddle with things that don't concern him"He said, turning to her as he raised his hand to her chin, tilting it.

She quickly pushed him away, stepping back. "You did something, didn't you!"She said, glaring at him.

Draco smirked, "I said something, he thought I was implying something and came up with the wrong conclusion"

"And this conclusion happened to scar your ego?"Hermione raised an eyebrow, knowing the two of them well by now.

"Your brother seems to think that you can resist me, and that a hippogriff has a higher chance of being liked" He told.

"He's not wrong" She scoffed.

Draco raised an eyebrow as he stepped forward, "Oh?" He said. "Then I must've misunderstood the things you were saying the other day"

She blushed but refused to look away. "I don't see why you had to drag me out of the great hall"She told.

"Because I'm going to prove something to your dear brother"He smirked. "No"She said instantly, narrowing her eyes at him. "No what?"He asked innocently. "I am not snogging you in front of my brother!"She snapped.

He sighed, shaking his head and she rolled her eyes. "Fine, I guess we'll move on to the next death list your brother's on"He said. "Pansy's" His devious grin returning.

~

They barely got in front of the head dorm when Blaise crashed into them, causing all 3 of them to fall. "Hide me!"He begged, rushing behind them as they got up.

"What're you-"

"ZABINI!" The voice echoed down the corridor.

Pansy stormed around the corner, and saw the 3 of them. She dashed down the corridor, charging at Blaise. Draco barely caught her around the waist before she got to Blaise. "Let me go, you git! Let me kill him!" Pansy barked.

Blaise stepped back slowly, watching the rage flare in her eyes. "What'd you do?"Hermione groaned. "Pucey" Hermione heard behind her. Theo was leaning against the wall, smirking as he glanced from Pansy to Blaise.

"If you ever utter a word around Adrian again, I'll strangle you"Pansy snarled.

"It's Adrian now huh?"Blaise smirked, adding fuel to the fire. "ZABINI!"She yelled. Blaise flinched as he took another step back.

Pansy raised her knee and hit Draco in the groin, causing him to let her go. She charged at Blaise before he could even run, tackling him to the ground. She raised her wand at him, a murderous look in her eyes.

For the first time, a look of pure fear crossed Blaise's face, like he was already accepting death. "HO-"

Hermione disarmed her, catching her wand before hiding it behind her back. "Bad move Granger"Theo let out a low whistle as he stepped away.

"Granger I swear I'll-" Pansy began.

"If you're gonna hex him at least do it somewhere where McGonagall won't walk in on"Hermione interrupted. "If you let him get away-"

"You'll hex me into obliviation , I know" Hermione said.

Pansy got up as Hermione shot the Incarcerous spell at her brother. "Don't just stand there, bring him in"She snapped at Theo and Draco, opening the portrait.

The two moved toward Blaise slowly, Draco practically limping. "Shouldn't have stopped me"Pansy remarked before entering the common room.

They sat Blaise down in an arm chair, the other 3 sitting on the couch as Pansy yelled. "I will not hesitate to owl your mother and tell her that you can't keep your mouth shut"She snarled. "And you know she'll take my side, like she did in 5th year"She added.

"What happened in 5th year?"Hermione mumbled to the two beside her. "It was her and Draco, Blaise locked them together in the Quidditch change rooms"Theo smirked, remembering how he'd helped him. "Don't put the blame on me! It was your idea!"Blaise snapped, ignoring Pansy's yells.

"I will kill all 3 of you"Pansy mutter under her breath. "I get Blaise and Draco, but what has Granger done?"Theo asked innocently. "You're lucky she has my wand"Pansy snapped, taking a step towards him. "Blaise, what did you tell Pucey?"Hermione questioned, glancing at her brother.

"I just offered him a room beside Pansy's when he comes over for the break. I'm being considerate!" Blaise huffed.

"Considerate!"Pansy barked a laugh. "All you 3 do is embarrass me in front of every guy I date!"She yelled.

"So you admit you're dating him" Draco grinned.

"Malfoy, I will grab your wand and stuff it so far up your-"

The portrait opened and walked in McGonagall. She glanced around, her eyes widening as she realized that one of her prefects were tied to a chair. "What is happening?"She questioned.

The 4 Slytherins glanced at each other, not knowing how to get out of this. "Haven't you heard of 'rope' professor?"Blaise asked quickly. "Rope?"She repeated. "Yeah, we have to untangle ourselves from ropes without a wand. Hermione's timing me"He told, nodding toward to his sister.

Hermione instantly raised her wrist to show her watch, and McGonagall glanced around at them suspiciously. "What did you need professor?"Draco asked so she wouldn't think deeply into the situation.

"I have something to discuss with you two"She said, turning to Draco and Hermione. "Zabini, Nott, Parkinson, I need you three to wait outside" McGonagall told. Hermione raised her wand and removed the spell. She got up and unnoticeably, slipped Pansy her wand back. The 3 left and they were alone with the headmistress.

"As you know, we'll be holding the Christmas ball on Christmas Eve. I'll need the two of you to return 2 days in advance to help make sure everything is prepared, on December 22nd. You'll be able to return home after the ball with everyone else, so no need to worry"She explained.

The two nodded in understanding. "I also would like to remind you that Lavender Brown will be returning after break. I know I didn't give you much of a warning when Ron Weasley came back"She added. The two nodded once more. "Very well, I will see you two tomorrow"McGonagall said.

She turned and left them. They expected Blaise, Pansy and Theo to return but it seemed like they disappeared. "At least she fucking told us this time"Draco mumbled under his breath as he stood. Hermione nodded slowly, it had been an unexpected surprise. It seemed like some still hadn't gotten over it. "Don't expect me to let you see him alone again" He said.

"Let me?"She scoffed. "Malfoy you can't control who I meet. Me and Ron are on good terms now"She told. "Oh really"He scoffed. "It's been months" Hermione sighed. "I wouldn't care if it's been a year Granger"Draco scowled. Hermione stared at him for a second, thinking.

"Why have you been acting like this? Ever since I've been talking to Ron again, you act as though I befriended a murderer"She said.

"Granger you don't seem to realize what you're doing. You forgive him every single time"He snapped.

"People make mistakes Draco-"

"If he was sorry, he wouldn't have done the same thing twice! The second you didn't greet him when he returned, he began spreading lies to his stupid little friends" He said.

"We talked and now we're on our way to going back to how it used to be!" She snapped as she stood.

"Granger are you honestly that daft?" Draco questioned. "How many times have you two 'talked' in the past? How many times has he repeated the same mistakes over and over again?"He went on.

"You're not one to talk! You've done the same!"

He narrowed his eyes at her and Hermione glared back. "If you don't see any fault in me forgiving you, you shouldn't have a problem with me and Ron"She said.

He turned on his heel and left the common room, storming to his room. She huffed and sat back down in her seat. It wasn't as if Ron had actually done anything to him. She wouldn't have forgiven Ron if it were that.

She tried to find something to distract herself with but couldn't find anything. All she could do was think, why was he acting like this?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 190 21
" Did you think Draco and I were going to ride off into the sunset? Live happily ever after? Join the club. Apparently happily ever after only lasts...
746K 24.8K 86
❝ π’π‘πž 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐌𝐚π₯𝐟𝐨𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐭 π₯𝐒𝐀𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧... ❞ theodore nott x fem oc *very slow burn* this book is...
45.1K 1.1K 37
Prequel to Telling them the truth - Reunions --- She looked down at her plate. She wasn't hungry at all. She didn't want to eat, but she had to. She...
114K 3.1K 119
"π“π‘πž 𝐰𝐨𝐫π₯𝐝 𝐒𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐩π₯𝐒𝐭 𝐒𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩π₯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. π–πž'𝐯𝐞 𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐑 π₯𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 𝐚�...