His Path Of Redemption

By Manhattanwannabe

Prologue How do you fix something that is beyond repair? How do you stop your heart from breaking each time y... More

A/N
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter- 3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter- 8
Chapter-9
A/N
Chapter 10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter- 19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Character aesthetics.
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
1K? 1K.
Chapter- 38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
A\N

Chapter 42

30 6 13
By Manhattanwannabe

Blaze's Pov:

warning: torture.

I walked out of the elevator and headed straight towards the dungeons. Tyberias called me few minutes back and said that they caught the guy who was spying on us in London and helped with the attack.

I was walking through the cells to reach the one at the very end. This guy better start talking soon.

I entered the cell. A guy with a bloodied face was tied to a chair. I walked closer as Marcus kept a chair in front of me.

"Talk." I ordered as I sat down on the chair.

"Fuck of loser." He said

I pulled him by the jaw and said.

"I. SAID. TALK."

"You know what Blaze? you're lucky Emmanuel is letting your puta live for long, she'd be dead by now." He said.

My jaw clenched and I punched him across the face.

"Trust me Blaze, he will first snatch the stone from you and then your girl, I would too you know? I mean look at those curves, it would be good to be deep-" I took my gun out and shot him on the dick.

"You will only answer what I ask you to." I said.

He just smirked at me.

"What makes you think I will tell you anything?"

I walked to the tables where all the equipments were kept. I picked up a sharp dagger and dipped into some acid and went to him.

I walked closer and scratched his forehead with it as he cried in agony. I saw his skin burn and coming out, a wave of satisfaction passed within me.

"Talk." I gritted again.

"You...you really...think you'll end E-Emannuel? you're a..a loser Knight, give up." He said.

"Get me the knives." I said.

Tyberias handed me the knives as I again took slow steps towards him.

"What is he planning?" I asked.

He again just smirked at me.

I slid the knife right into his abdomen and twisted it as blood oozed out.

He kept screaming but just wouldn't talk.

"Spill, fast." I said.

"What is the point...huh? you're going to kill me..anyway." He said as I took the knife out.

I let him stay like that for a few more seconds.

"Blaze, you're gonna make her just like you, a cold heartless monster. You have always been this way, what makes you think you deserve any good? Angels don't stick with demons, don't forget that. Darkness is your home, it will always be your home. You are meant for darkness, everything you do is just going to dim her light. You will do nothing but tear her apart, break her and tame her soul. You are a curse, why do you think people you love haven't stayed in your life? it's because of you! you were a curse to them. Olivia, is going to be no exception either she will leave you or she will end up dea-" I shot him right in the heart.

There was complete silence, for few seconds until I started shooting again. I put a bullet through his skull, through his shoulders, through his abdomen, his legs and his eyes. I took the knives and walked closer to him as I tore open his chest and kept cutting his arteries and tearing his skin till there was nothing left.

"Blaze, let go! he's dead." I heard tyberias say.

I dropped the knives and immediately stood up and walked towards him as I took him by the neck and slammed him to the closest wall.

"If one more person talks bullshit about that girl I will rip all of y'all to shreds." I said and left him.

I walked out of the cell and washed my hands and exited the dungeons.

---------

It was 4 in the morning and I was still in the HQ. I couldn't stop thinking of what that man said in the end. His words kept repeating in my head. He wasn't lying but I just can't accept it. I can't accept that I will have to push her away. I can't accept that I will not be able to protect her from my demons. I can't accept that she can't be mine.

Talk to her, please don't push her away.

No, she can't be with me, I will only break her. I will shatter her into a million pieces.

You need her.

And she needs a happy and normal life.

She shouldn't be a part of my mess. She shouldn't have to deal with my problems. All I've done is made her cry anyway, if I let her stay any longer I'll damage her beyond repair.

Pushing her away is going to shatter you more. The darkness will be back.

As long as it keeps her safe and happy that's all that matters.

Olivia, I really thought for once I could be a little selfish and keep you to myself but I can't, demons of my past will always haunt my present. You shouldn't be the one healing the burns of my past, you'll burn even more. I'm sorry but I can't change, I can't be a better person for you.

You have to go.

No.

She needs to leave.

---------------

I had decided to go home. I reached 5 minutes back and darkness of the living room greeted me.

She's probably asleep.

Good, I don't have to face her.

I walked upstairs to our room and opened the door.

Why is the light on?

I walked further, but there was no one in the room. I checked the washroom and that was empty too.

"Olivia?" I called out.

I heard a door open and I kept my hand on my gun and turned, only to be greeted by Greta walking out of her closet.

"Greta?" I asked.

She looked towards me.

"Blaze! You're home." She said.

"I am, what are you doing in our room? where is livvie?" I asked.

"Oh I came to check for the same. She hadn't had food so I thought to check on her." She explained.

"Where is she then?" I questioned.

"If not here, definitely the library." She stated.

"You can leave. I'll make sure she eats." I said.

She nodded and left.

I have never seen a girl more stubborn than her.

I walked out of our room and towards the library.

I slowly opened the door and there she sat with a book in her hand, with the night lamp next to her, helping to read as the moonlight was greeting her face.

I just stood there in awe.

"You're home." She bought me out of my trance.

"Uh-um, yea." I said.

"Let's have food, I'm hungry." She said.

So she was waiting for me? she's making this harder for me.

"We need to talk." I stated.

She stood up and came to me.

"Okay, Talk." She said.

"I'll be leaving for Italy tomorrow." I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Work." I said.

"What work?" She interrogated.

"You don't need to know the details." I said, coldly.

"Yes I do, I'm done being kept in the dark. Tell me, what it is." She ordered.

"Some drug deal." He said.

"We don't have any drug deals from Dante's mafia. The Spanish supply them to all. Blaze, stop lying and tell me the truth." She ordered.

She knows all our records, no doubt people call her a perfectionist.

"Now we do." I replied.

"To start any new deal both of our signatures are needed, show me the contract." She stated.

"Deals within the TBM don't require the Queen's sign." I tried to explain.

"Bullshit, what's really happening, I wanna know, now." She ordered again.

"I'm done answering your questions Olivia." I said as I walked towards our bed and took my pillow and began to leave.

"I- where are you going?" She asked.

"To sleep, in the guest room." I replied.

She immediately ran in front of me.

"What? why are you doing this? just tell me what's wrong." She begged for me to tell her.

I just walked past her and asked her to not follow me.

I walked towards the right and headed for the guest room.

I walked in and threw the pillow on the bed as I sat down on the bed.

I'll leave before she wakes up. I have few spare clothes at the HQ, I'll just take them.

As much as I want to go back and see her one last time, I won't. This will break her heart but it's better if it happens now because if I wait any longer the damage I'll do to her will not be repairable. I'm just going to hurt her, I know she'll never be happy with me. Her life will always be at stake with me. I know she won't leave if I ask her to, that is the reason I chose to leave, I'll keep travelling. Eventually she will give up. She has to, she is so much more stronger than I am. She will always face her problems while me, here I am, running from them.

Lmao I know this chap was suppose to be an emotional wreck but it'll go too long, I'll try to finish the whole situation in the next chap.

Love,

Author.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 143 35
The banging starts again but this time a lot louder. I can hear the girls screaming up stairs. I pick up my phone and dial 911. "Hello this is 911 wh...
4.4K 112 19
𝟏𝟖+| I was said to be 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞... 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. I had heard it so much...
1.4M 50.8K 52
1St in #possesive 1ST in #abuse 1ST in #arrangedmarriage 1ST in #hatelove 1ST in #rich 1ST in #tortured The next thing she knew was that she was sl...
74.3K 7.3K 25
Cold air bite into my lungs, my breathing came in short gasps as my shoes pounded heavily into the drenched soil causing mud to splash up my legs. T...