๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐ž โœ”๏ธ

Per lisasbookss

๐‹๐„๐ˆ๐‹๐€ ๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐๐Ž, short girl with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. Her mother was not the best, her fa... Mรฉs

introduction
aesthetics
playlist
chapter one - mall
chapter two - brother
chapter three - event
chapter four - same situations
chapter six - amor
chapter seven - ice cream
chapter eight - trying
chapter nine - uncomfortable
chapter ten - forever
chapter eleven - tension
chapter twelve - poison
chapter thirteen - birthday
chapter fourteen - alone
chapter fifteen - strawberries
chapter sixteen - ages
chapter seventeen - breathe
chapter eighteen - i love you
chapter nineteen - twisted
chapter twenty - tantrum
chapter twenty one - tattoo
chapter twenty two - marks
chapter twenty three - weak
chapter twenty four - butterflies
chapter twenty five - desperate
chapter twenty six - ring
chapter twenty seven - cute
chapter twenty eight - golden
chapter twenty nine - exception
chapter thirty - bullet
chapter thirty one - needle
chapter thirty two - willow
epilogue
author's note

chapter five - away

3.3K 75 17
Per lisasbookss

LEILA

When I wake up, it's around 10 am. I just put on some sweatpants and step out of my room, making my way to the kitchen. I hear talking and it's one voice I don't recognise.

It's a girl. Must be Mila.

I come into the kitchen and all of their attention goes to me.

"Hi, Leila." Luca greets me with a warm smile and I smile back.

"Leila, this is Mila." My head turns to Greyson and the girl sitting beside him.

"Hi." I look at her with a smile but the girl looks traumatised. She looks at me and nods.

I nod back at her and sit down on the stool beside Luca.

"What are we doing today?" I ask, looking over to Greyson, his eyes already plastered onto me.

"We're going away for a few days. On a mission." Luca explains and I nod, for like the 200th time already.

"Just us boys." My eyes glides over to the blonde haired boy. Jacob, I think. He's looking intensely at me, like I'm some sort of threat to him.

"Alright, this was a nice chat. I'll just go back to my room." I awkwardly excuse myself from the table and walk back to my room.

What do I do for the rest of the day?

- - -

I believe it's been 4 hours since my last interaction with a human so I'm not that surprised that someone knocks on my door. I expect it to be Luca or Greyson, so I lay still in my position.

I'm laying on my back with my head out the edge, hanging so my vision is upside down. I hope you get it.

As I said, when I turn my head, I was not expecting the black haired girl standing there, her eyes being everywhere but on me.

"Oh, hi." I say, sitting up and smiling at her.

"Hi." Her voice is strong but also weak, "Um, Greyson said I could stay here until my room was fixed."

"Yeah, sure. I would love some company. And especially a girl!" I say, excitedly. She finally looks at me and wow, she's pretty. Like really, really pretty.

She stands in the doorway, not moving until I speak up.

"Come here, you can sit down if you want." I pat the spot beside me and she start to walk over to me, taking a seat beside me. She's not a shy one, I can see that.

I can see her faint, visible scars on her arms, but her hands are trying to cover them up.

"Mila." Her head snaps to me as she hears her name being said.

"I know you maybe feel a little uncomfortable but I'm always here if you need to talk with someone. Or if you just want someone to be in your presence." I say to her, hearing the honesty in my voice.

"Thank you." Her voice cracks at the end of her sentence and she looks like she's about to cry.

"Oh, come here." I open my arms for her, and she gratefully accepts my hug. Her head is on my shoulder and I hear her small sobs.

"You're safe here and I'm always here, Mila. Even if we don't know each other, you must know that you have me now. Here with you." She nods lightly on my shoulder, her tears dripping onto my skin.

"I'm sorry if I'm a big mess." She chokes out, lifting her head and wiping away her fallen tears.

"You have nothing to be sorry for." I tell her, grabbing her hand and giving it a squeeze.

"So the boys are going away, are you feeling okay with me being here?" I ask her. And she nods immediately.

"Yes, I am."

"Good." I smile and she returns it. She has such a pretty smile.

I didn't even notice Greyson was standing in the doorway until he clears his throat. I let my eyes wand over to him and Mila turns her gaze to him, her smile as bright as the sun.

I see Greyson's lips move but I don't get what he's saying before he looks at me.

"Mila, can I borrow Leila for a second?"

She looks at me and nods. I stand up and make my way over to Greyson.

"Make yourself feel at home." I say to Mila before Greyson grabs my hand and drags me away from
the room.

He drags me into his room and closes the door behind him.

"Can't you be a little more gentle?" I snatch my hand back and rubs my fingers a little. This man's strong.

"How did you manage to make her smile?"

"What?"

"You heard me loud and clear, amor." That nickname was new.

"I asked her if she was comfortable having me around when you were gone, and she immediately nodded her head. So I smiled at her and she returned it, what about her smile?" I tilt my head in confusion, giving him a glare for his sudden attitude.

His eyes wanders all over the room before they're back on me.

"She hasn't smiled like that in years." What? Did I make her smile that bright for the first time in years?

"Then she must really like me." I state, looking into his brown eyes.

"That must be true." He says as he looks down.

"Did you want anything else?" I question as I walk past him, trying to get through the door but he catches my wrist, my head turned to him again.

"Do you promise to keep her safe?" His dark, mysterious eyes peer into mine, looking for the answer in them.

"Yes, sir." I smile but his face stays serious.

"Leila, I'm serious."

"I am, too." I state as I look down at my wrist and he drops it, keeping his hands to himself.

"Promise me, okay?" He glares at me, standing really close, our noses almost touching as he looks down on me.

"Yeah, okay." I glare back at him, turning my gaze back to the door and walking out of his room.

I don't know what happened with Mila when she was home, but I would never do anything to hurt her.

Even if I don't know her that well, I don't want her to feel sad or down. I feel in me that we are going to be close friends. I'll just have to wait for that day to come.

I walk back to my room, seeing Mila sitting on my bed.

"Are you tired?" I ask her, the bags under her eyes being very visible.

"Yeah, I am but it's fine. I'll just sleep tonight." She says, rubbing her eyes.

"No, it's okay. You can sleep now for a little, I'll be sitting beside you the entire time so you don't have to be alone."

"Thank you." She gratefully smiles at me, putting the blanket on top of her instead of sitting on it.

I go over to the other side of the bed, taking a seat.

Mila's back is turned to me and I admire her long, wavy hair from behind. First, I hesitate if I can touch her hair. But after some minutes, I drag my fingers through it.

Mila doesn't give a reaction so I keep on dragging my fingers through her puffy hair. Her breathing is even so she's probably asleep now.

It already feels like we're close friends.

- - -

Some hours later, there's a knock on my door. I take off my reading glasses and look at my phone, the time being 7 pm right now.

"Come in." I say aloud, not trying to wake up Mila, though. Luca peaks his head in and shows me the smile of his.

"We are going now. We'll be back in two days, I think. So just don't do anything stupid and keep her with you all the time." I nod and he says a few more things before leaving, "I love you, bye."

He blows me a kiss and I smile at it, returning it.

He closes the door and I look down at Mila, still peacefully sleeping.

Two minutes later, my door is opened again but no one knocked so I give a glare to the person that walks in.

Great. Greyson.

I don't say anything, just puts on my glasses again and picking up my book.

"Didn't know you needed glasses." He finally speaks.

"I don't, just when I read." I state, reading the small words plastered onto the paper.

"Then you do need them." He says like it's obvious. I put my bookmark in, closing the book and looking up at him, "Did you need something?"

"I just wanted to say bye." He leans on the doorway, his lips in a straight line.

"Okay, bye. Don't do anything stupid."

"Can't promise anything." He smiles and shows off his dimples. They are cute, not gonna lie.

"Please. We need you here." Wait, wait, wait.

We? We.

"Oh, okay." He raises his brows for a second, smiling at my words, "Goodbye, amor." He pushes off the doorway.

"Bye."

- - -

A/N:
i like the ending of this one hehe so, i repeat my words, now you know a little more about mila. well you did already know but whatever haha. have a good day!

please check out my tiktok - @lisasbookss

wc - 1576

please vote and comment. <3
edited.
i love you lots, bye. <3

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

RED: RUBY'S GAME Per Kimberry

Literatura romร ntica

15K 3.8K 18
" Well shoot " he looked shocked by my request. " You're not afraid to die?" I scoffed at his dumb question, isn't my request enough answer? " listen...
4.9K 116 5
โ and you know damn well, for you i would ruin myself, a million little times. โž carlos sainz jr x fem! oc
Fight for you Per LiveywritesX

Literatura romร ntica

5.2K 127 12
Stopped writing for now ๊งโ€ขโŠนูญOceana Collins is a single mother ,she still lives with her parents and is a full time collage student.But when she isn't...
And Then I Met You Per Ro

Literatura romร ntica

220K 6.2K 63
I turn my head to look at Draco's side profile. His complexion is rosy from the cold, and the autumn air leaves his breath visible in form of delicat...