Crossed Paths✅

Od rukayyatuuuu

|Book one in the Royal Series| --- In the realm of royalty, chance encounters are not mere happenstance; they... Více

BLURB.
|01|
|02|
|03|
|04|
|05|
|06|
|07|
|08|
|09|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|34|
|35|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|
|41|
|42|
|43|
|44|
|45|
|46|
|47|
|48|
|49|
|50|
|51|
|52|
|53|
|54|
|55|
|56|
|57|
|58|
|59|
|60|
|61|
|62|
|63|
|64|
|65|
|66|
|67|
|68|
|69|
|70|
Epilogue.

|33|

1.8K 217 88
Od rukayyatuuuu

EMIR'S PALACE.
KANO, NIGERIA.

The dining chamber was eerily quite with only the clacking of cutleries against each other. It was Sultan's rule that nobody speaks while eating. Sultan was at head chair as usual and Sultana besides him. The queens usually sit in a row while their children occupies the opposite row with Grandmother at the end head chair.

Now as they ate their lunch peacefully, everyone was present with the exception of three people. Aryan and his kids. Sultana couldn't help but wondered what was taking Hadiza so long to freshen the kids up who came back from school to the dining to have their lunch.

And as if reading her thoughts, Hadiza salaamed and came in with the twins running and giggling to reach the diner.

"Shaiyamu Ayaiykum." They both said earning some smiles and giggles from the elders and the younger ones.

They both pecked Sultan and Sultana before drawing a sit and sat beside Sultan. A maid came forward and served them before moving back to her standing position.

Aira scrunched her face and pouted when she saw the content of the food. It was a steamy Pankasau with miyan taushe. She disliked that food.

"Grandmom! i don't like thish food." She whined pouting. Sultana looked up at her and smiled. She tried many times to make the twins learn to eat the traditional food but failed They were only used to pasta, noodles, junks and sugary stuff. She is now realizing her mistake of letting them get used to sugary stuff.

"I alsho don't like it!" Adyan chirped in.

"Kaji ja'iran yara kuna 'yan 'yan sarauta ku ce baza ku ci abincin gargajiya ba! ; see these silly kids, you're royals and you're saying you won't eat traditional food?" Grandmother said in her usual strict tone.

"Grandmother! When are you going to die pleash! You're sho old already." Aira said making all of the dining members to gasp. Habi, Hanan, Hanifa and Hadiya couldn't take it so they burst into fits of laughter. Hamid and Hayfa also joined.

"Kaji ja'iran yara! Look at these silly kids! I won't die come and kill me! Just because i am old doesn't mean i'm going to die understood! Death is not by age! Your mother died when she was still in her early twenties, manner less kids!." Grandmother fumed really angry. If you want to see her angry, then remind her about death which is inevitable no matter how we don't want it.

"You shee grandmom? That is why i want a mother sho that Grandmother would stop saying we don't have a mother. Pleash get one for ush right Adyan?" Aira pouted.

"It's okay, you will get one very soon In Sha Allah. And don't ever talk to Mother like that okay?" Sultana smiled at them.

"Yesh grandmom. I am shorry Grandmother."

"You should be sorry for yourselves! You that doesn't have a mother or knows what a mother warmth is!" Grandmother hissed furiously not minding they were just little kids. Five year olds to be precise.

Aira pouted and burst out into a sound cry. "I alsho want a mother!" Sultana stood up and went to her before scooping Aira up despite her chubby nature.

"Shush, it's okay my dear, you will get one very soon! And i'm here also. Stop crying." She smiled wiping her tears.

"But you're my grandmom. I want a mother alsho!"

"It's okay my baby, let's go to my chamber. I have freshly made cookies for you and Adyan." And that lit Aira's face up. Sultana held Adyan's hands and they exited the chamber not before giving her mother in-law a heated look.

"For God's sake Mother! What was that? They're your great grandkids. Why would you hurt their feelings like that?." Sultan said in his usually dominating voice that send chills and set everyone back to their senses.

And when she kept quiet and had nothing to say, he shook his head and stood up and exited the chamber with his guards behind him.

"Grandmom! When ish Paapi coming back?" Adyan asked savoring his cookies.

"He will be back very soon." She smiled caressing their hairs. "Now, enough of those cookies and have your noodles." Sultana said collecting the bowl of noodles from Hadiza.

She fed them and they ate until they were full and shook their heads not wanting anymore. Sultana smiled and placed a smooch each on their foreheads.

"That's like my babies, i want you to be eating healthy. Hadiza put on the cartoon for them before their Malam (Islamic teacher) comes." Hadiza nodded.

Sultana took her phone and headed to her room and dialed Aryan's number. He needs to come back! She need to discuss something very important with him.

"Salamu Alaikum." He said into the phone.

"Wa Alaikassalam."

"Good afternoon Mom!"

"Afternoon Aryan, how are you doing?" She asked.

"I'm fine Alhamdulilah Mom. How's everyone?" He asked.

"Everyone is fine Aryan, when are you coming back?"

"Is there a problem Mom?" Aryan asked suddenly tensed.

"No, i want to see you Aryan. I want to discuss something very important." Sultana said.

Aryan huffed in the air before saying. "I will be back tonight In Sha Allah."

"Alhamdulilah, May Allah bring you home safely, take care."

"Thank you Mom. But please don't tell the twins, i want to surprise them." He said with a smile on his lips.

Sultana chuckled. "In Sha Allah. Take care." She said and ended the call.

Aryan sighed when they were done. He knew what was awaiting him when he goes back. After all, it has been the same thing for the past three years.

"Book a flight to Kano, we leave tonight." He curtly said into the phone and ended the call without waiting for the other person's reply.

Later in the night, Sultana was busy feeding the twins listening to their rants when Aryan salaamed and came into the parlor.

Sultana smiled when she saw him whereas the twins didn't noticed him as they continue ranting Sultana's ears off.

"Ya Aryan!" Hayfa and Hamid squealed and engulfed him in a hug that caught the attention of the twins.

"Paapi ish back!" They both squealed and went to him before crushing him in a hug. He picked the both of them in his arms and twirled them around before trudging further into the parlor.

"How are you doing my babies?" He asked.

"We're fine Paapi! We mishh you so much." Adyan said and Aira nodded her head in agreement. He pecked them on each of their foreheads his heart swelling with their love.

"Ya Aryan good evening, how was your trip?" Habi greeted.

"Alhamdulilah. Thank you." He said and dropped the kids on the couch before going to Sultana. He knelt before greeting her.

"Good evening Mom." He said and took her in a hug.

"Evening Aryan, how was your trip my dear?" She smiled and cupped his face before placing a soft kiss on his forehead.

"Alhamdulilah Mom!"

"Pappi where ish our gift?" Aira said climbing his back.

"Careful there." Sultana cautioned as he stood up with Aira strapped on his back.

"Hm, i bought some cookies and chocolates." He smiled and they giggled. He dropped her on the couch before scooping the both of them in his arms.

"I don't like you spoiling them with sugary stuff Aryan. They're now used to it, they don't eat anything except for them. I'm now also regretting letting them get used to them." Sultana said.

"Paapi we wants to shleep with you today." Adyan pouted.

"Oh, so you're going to abandon me because your Paapi is back today right?" Sultana joked making Aryan to chuckle.

"It's getting late you should go to your chamber now. I've made your favourite for you myself." Sultana smiled.

"Thank you Mom. Good night."

"Goodnight Grandmom." The twins waved from their father's arms.

"Goodnight my sweeties. Don't trouble your Paapi." Sultana chuckled and they left.

The next day Sultana summoned Aryan and he braced himself knowing it's about the talk he's been avoiding for the past three years.

He entered the room and met her on the bed doing her tasbah as usual. He greeted her which she answered with a cheerful tone.

He was about to sit on the couch facing her bed when she patted the space next to her feet. He smiled and sat on the space she showed him before taking her feet in his hands and started to massage them.

"Aryan." She called with a serious tone and Aryan braced himself for whatever was coming his way.

"Yes Mom."

"It's been five years, five years Aryan! When do you intend to move on?"

"I've given you too much time, don't you think? You're not getting any younger Aryan. You are thirty two! haba Aryan."

"I'm sorry Mom! i just need some more time please." Aryan said in a soft tone.

"Time Aryan? what time do you need more Aryan? Isn't three years enough time? No i'm sorry but i can't add any time again. Your father has also talked to me about you."

"Mom.." He started but she cut him off.

"Do you know what Aira said yesterday? She cried and told me that she needed a mother! Imagine a five year old saying that Aryan?. If not for me then do it for your kids please Aryan. They need a mother figure. At this age, all they need is both parental love and affection. And i know it's also hard for you Aryan. You won't tell me, but I know how hard it had been for you. It's hard for a grown man to stay without a wife especially one that had one before.

"Do you think our dear Aira; (May her soul continue to rest in Jannah) would be happy if she's to learn about this? Let alone the word she told you on her death bed? She told you to move on Aryan! I know it has been hard for you and everyone of us since after her demise and you might not be able to ever love another woman like you loved her, but you have to move on Aryan. That's how life is, it goes on with or without us. This is just the sad reality. But please Aryan." She said as she took his hands into her soft ones.

Aryan smiled and nodded his head.
"In Sha Allah Mom. I will try to find a suitable mother figure for my kids."

"Not just for your kids Aryan, your self too."

"Okay Mom. In Sha Allah. Just pray for me." He smiled kissing her hands.

"You're always in my prayers Aryan. And i give you two months." She said in a threatening tone at the last of her sentence.

Aryan chuckled. "Okay your highness." He said and slightly bowed earning a smack from her.

Yo guys!

I'm sorry for not updating earlier, your girl burnt her hand with hot water😭😫extremely hot ma!. But Alhamdulilah, i'm now starting to get better🥲.

So how was the chappy? And what do you think would happen next? And how do you find our cute twins?😍 they're cute aren't they?. Comment! Comment! Comment!.

So, i think this brings us to the last update. Sadly, i might not update during Ramadan because it's a blissful and holy months for our Ibaadah. I don't want to be an interruption to anyone or myself during the holy month. Though i might surprise you!😉. You know me and surprises nah😌✌.

So, wish you all a blissful Ramadan! May Allah give us the strength and ability to dedicate and worship him more during the holy month!. Ameen.

See you all when i see you.

P.S I will definitely miss you guys.

31.3.22🍀.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

589 73 9
In a world where love is both sought after and elusive, two souls find themselves entangled in the intricate web of fate. She, a woman with a heart...
133K 26.3K 92
*BOOK ONE IN THE ALL THAT GLITTERS TRILOGY Walking out of an abusive marriage 'unscathed', Khadijah thought that was her salvation, the end of her su...
22.5K 2.7K 39
Follow the story of Laura who is about to be forced into marriage to a criminal by her father after the death of her mentally ill mother With the hel...
4.5K 476 17
"Listen to me Qurratul Ayn, before you go, I want to know; did I ever offend you? Is my love for you too little?" I can feel his hand hovering over m...