Will Love Last//Fred Weasley...

Von mrsfredweasley22

Mallorie Valentine and Fred Weasley had been best friends their whole lives. Their parents gone to school tog... Mehr

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Authors Note
New Story

Chapter 61

391 4 0
Von mrsfredweasley22

We got to the castle being greeted my Hermione, Ron, and Neville.

"I'm so glad you two are alright," I said pulling Ron and Hermione into a hug.

"Where is Harry?" George asked.

Neville went on to tell us the whole plan and that Harry was in the great hall with the rest of the students. We all followed Neville to the great hall to give Harry some backup.

"I'm afraid it quite extensive. How dare you stand where he stood. Tell them how it happened that night! Tell them how you looked him in the eye, a man who trusted you, and killed him!" Harry yelled at Snape, "Tell them!"

Snape pulled put his wand pointing it at harry making the crowd of students gasp. McGonagall pushed Harry out of the way to defend him. All the member of the order raised our wands to back her up if she needed it.

McGonagall started shoot spells at Snape one right after another. Snape was deflecting the spell just as fast as she could throw them. Snape deflected two spells hitting the Carrow twins knocking them out. He soon disappeared in a could of black smoke crashing out of the window.

"Coward!" McGonagall yelled after him.

The whole crowd of students erupted in cheers as McGonagall lit the fire back in the great hall. Harry fell to the ground with a look on his face. I started hearing mumbling inside my head. I looked around at everyone seeing they were also trying to figure out what was going on.

A girl to the right of me started screaming making me snap my head her direction. She was holding her hands over her ears and screaming loudly. Harry made his way over to the girl. Just as he got there another girl to the left of me started screaming and covering her ears.

"I know that many of you will want to fight," a whispering voice said. It was like the person was inside of my head.

"Some of you may even think that to fight is wise. But this is folly. Give me Harry Potter, do this and none shall be harmed. Give me Harry Potter and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched. Give me Harry Potter and you will be rewarded. You have one hour," the voice whispered.

The voice finally stopped and everyone stared at Harry.

"What are you waiting for? Someone grab him!" Pansy said pointing at Harry.

Ginny stepped away from the crowd getting in front of Harry to protect him. Several students followed in suit along with Fred, George, and I.

"Student out of bed! Students out of bed! Students in the corridor!" Filch ran in yelling.

"They are supposed to be out of bed, you blithering idiot!" McGonagall exclaimed.

"Oh," Filch said while staring at her, "Sorry ma'am."

"As it happened Mr. Filch, your arrival is most opportune. If you would. I would like you to, please, to lead Miss Parkinson and the rest of Slytherin house from the hall," McGonagall said walking toward where the Slytherins were standing.

"Exactly where is it I'll be leading 'em to ma'am?" Filch asked.

"The dungeon would do," McGonagall said making the crowd again erupt in applause.

Filch lead the Slytherin house out of the great hall. Harry walked over to McGonagall to fill her in on the plan.

"I presume you have a reason for returning, Potter. What is it you need?" she asked.

"Time, Professor, as much time as you can get me," Harry said.

"Do what you have to do. I'll secure the castle," McGonagall said.

Harry turned around to leave the great hall.

"Potter," McGonagall said making Harry turn back to look at her, "It's good to see you."

"It's good to see you too, Professor," Harry said with a smile on his face.

"Hold the fort Neville," Harry said touching Nevilles arm before he left the hall.

I turned to Fred looking up at him.

"I think I'm going to go help the student at the bridge," I said.

"Okay, I'll go with you," Fred said.

"Fred!" Kingsley yelled making Fred look up at him, "We need you and George up in one of the towers."

Fred nodded his head and looked back at me, "Nevermind."

"It will be alright. I'll come and find you later," I said.

"Promise," Fred said.

"Promise," I said pulling him into a hug.

"Please be safe," he whispered to me.

"I will. You be safe too," I whispered back.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Fred gave me a kiss before following Kingsley and George out of the great hall. I turned and followed McGonagall and the big group of student out of the hall as well.

"Let me get this straight, professor, you're actually giving us permission to do this?" Neville asked looking at Professor McGonagall.

"That is correct, Longbottom," McGonagall said.

"To blow it up? Boom?" Neville said making sure her was hearing her correctly.

"Boom!" McGonagall exclaimed.

"Wicked! But how on earth are we gonna do that?" Neville asked.

"Why don't you confer with Mr. Finnigan? As I recall, he has a particular proclivity for pyrotechnics," McGonagall said.

"I can bring it down," Seamus said.

"That's the spirit! Now away you go. Away," McGonagall said shooing the boys off.

"The boys walked aways leaving McGonagall, Professor Flitwick, Molly, and I.

"You do realize of course we can't keep out You-Know-Who indefinitely," Professor Flitwick said.

"Well that doesn't mean we can't delay him. And his name is Voldemort, Filius. You might as well use it. He's going to try to kill you either way," McGonagall said.

She pulled out her wand turning back around to face the castle as Flitwick walked out into the courtyard.

"Piertotum Locomotor!" she said lifting both of her arms.

Giant statues started jumping down from their spots on the walls. They started marching out of the doors and into the courtyard in front of the castle.

"Hogwarts is threatened. Man the boundaries! Protect us! Do your duty to our school!" McGonagall yelled as the statues continued to march.

"I've always wanted to use that spell," McGonagall said with a slight giggle.

We all walked out to the courtyard to start casting protection charms over the castle.

"Protego Maxima. Fianto Duri. Repello Inimicum," I said as the spell shot out of my wand.

I kept repeating the spells along with everyone until a shield started to form around the castle to protect us. Once the shield was complete I turned to find Molly.

"I'm gonna go help the kids at the bridge," I said.

"Alright, just be safe," she said giving me a hug.

"Aren't I always?" I said smiling back at her.

I ran over to where the group of student stood by the bridge that lead to Hogwarts.

"How's it going?" I asked coming up beside Ginny.

"Good. They are placing the last explosive now," she said looking at me.

We watched as Seamus put the last explosive into place.

"All you need to do is shoot a spell at it. That should make it explode," he said walking toward Neville.

"Alright, now what?" Neville asked.

"Now we wait," I said grabbing Ginnys hand.

Freds P.O.V

George and I followed Kingsley up to the towers at the top of the castle.

"Tell Professor McGonagall Remus and I will handle this side of the castle," Kingsley said as we walked to where we were supposed to stand.

Kingsley stopped in his tracks looking at all of the spells that were being shot at the shield that had been put up.

"Yes, sir," Dean Thomas said starting to walk away.

"Hey, Dean, on second thoughts, tell Professor McGonagall we might need one or two more wands on this side.

"It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success, not the number of followers," Remus said.

"Who said that?" Kingsley asked.

"Me," Remus said with a sigh.

George and I walked out to take our places. All we could see was the spells of the Death Eaters hitting the shield lighting up that dark night sky.

"You okay, Freddie?" George asked me.

"Yeah," I replied slowly shaking my head.

"Me, too," George said bumping my arm with his elbow.

Mallorie's P.O.V

The group of us were standing at the beginning on the bridge while Neville was standing at the end of it prepared to blow it up if he needed. A giant group of Death Eaters started running toward the bridge to get to the castle. As they hit the protective shield they disappeared with a bright blue flash.

"Yeah!," Neville yelled, "You and who's army?"

The Death Eaters halted knowing they couldn't breach the shield. I held onto Ginny's hand waiting for something to happen.

A spell was shot at the shield making me look up at it. Holes slowly started to form as it started to crack and break. A gasp left Ginny's mouth making me squeeze her hand tighter. I looked back at Neville knowing the Death Eaters were going to be able to get in now.

The Death eaters started yelling and running toward the bridge as Neville turned around and ran toward us. The Death Eaters shot spells at Neville that he was thankfully able to dodge. Neville shot a spell at one of the explosives making that bridge start to blow up.

"Neville!" Ginny yelled as the bridge collapsed taking Neville down with it.

We all started to walk closer slowly to see if Neville had really fallen. A hand came up throwing a wand onto to bridge. The person started to pull themselves up. It was Neville, he must have somehow caught himself before completely falling.

"That went well," Neville said with a grunt.

We rushed over helping Neville pull himself up.

"You did amazing Neville," I said hugging him.

"We better get back to the castle," Ginny said.

I looked up to see Death Eaters and giants running toward the castle. We all got up and ran back toward the from doors. Explosion were happening everywhere as Death Eaters made their way to the castle.

"Ginny!" I yelled pulling her away from an on coming explosion.

"Thanks," she said glancing over at me.

"Get inside! Everyone, take cover!" McGonagall yelled.

We enter the castle. All I could hear were scream everywhere, students and Death Eaters battling. We ran up the stair of the castle.

"Ginny, Neville, Mallorie! Are you alright," Harry said as we ran into him.

"Never better! I feel like I could spit fire!" Neville said, "You haven't seen Luna, have you?"

"Luna?" Harry asked.

"I'm mad for her. I think it's about time I told her, since we'll probably both be dead by dawn!" Neville yelled running off.

Ginny quickly puled Harry into kiss.

"I know," she said before he ran off.

Ahhhh part one of the battle! I can't believe this story is almost over!

-A

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.8K 146 71
Written in first person, this is story of a Ravenclaw, Mary, who falls in love with Fred Weasley. At first, it's perfect, but she learns that he has...
333K 6.6K 35
UNFINISHED STORY, ON HIATUS - MARKED AS COMPLETED 25/07/2023. 18+ 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮. 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩. 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘭𝘰...
568K 21.9K 76
"𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘮." "𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶." ────────────────── Following the events of the...
19.1K 474 33
After the War, the Weasleys decided to arrange a marriage for Fred Weasley and Serena Blackwood to keep their legacy going. They started hating each...