Captured

By Kayy_B

Nala would do anything for her sister Cami, even cover up the murder of the visiting Alpha's cousin. She did... More

Synopsis
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Update: Please read
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty- Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three

Chapter Twenty Eight

6.6K 217 19
By Kayy_B

Chapter Twenty-Eight

Oh shit.

I was no longer confused about the situation, I made the connection instantly. The Alpha thought his cousin had raped me not Cami. My mind wandered back to our conversation as I desperately tried to remember every word I had said, what did I say that made him think it was me?

Sighing internally, I realised that I wasn't clear enough, I knew what I was saying and what I meant but it was evident that I hadn't be able to get across that Cami was the one it happened to and not me.

I should correct him and tell the truth, his reaction to it happening to me should be the same when he finds out it happened to Cami instead right? I couldn't quite pinpoint why I had this feeling however I knew his reaction and actions wouldn't be the same.

My conscience was screaming at me and I knew what I was going to do next was wrong, immoral, and probably disgusting to many however my options were limited and if doing this would save mine and Cami's life then I had no choice.

"I don't understand, I thought you would be angry." I was telling the truth here, I did expect to experience his wrath and anger.

The Alpha looked conflicted as if he was having an internal battle and wasn't sure what to do next. "It wasn't your fault. My cousin should have never touched you."

He didn't.

I swallowed harshly before asking my next question. "Will I be punished for this?"

The Alpha's response was immediate and urgent. "No, you will not be punished for this."

"I don't think everyone else will agree with that." Muttering bitterly I eyed his destroyed office. The whole place was a tip and I felt sorry for whoever had to restore it.

"Doesn't matter. No one will know."

My eyes snapped over to his, completely forgetting how he sometimes hates when I make eye contact with him. He wasn't going to tell anyone? He was going to keep his rapist cousin's death a secret?

Why?

I was grateful, eternally grateful but also discombobulated. Nothing he was saying made sense, nothing he did made sense and I couldn't think of any reason to explain all this. Don't get me wrong he was still very frightening but also different to what I had expected and what everyone had said about him.

Was this a trick? He was adamant on finding his cousin and getting justice for him and now he's not going to do anything to the person who he thinks is responsible for his death? Maybe he was pretending so he could gain more information from me such as who helped me and how we did it and then he would strike?

I was trying to make sense of it all, trying to figure out what it could all mean. Instead of finding answers I found pain in the form of a headache.

"I don't think I understand. Are you saying you're not going to tell anyone what happened to your cousin?" The words slid out of my mouth quickly making me sound slightly too eager.

"No one will know." The Alpha confirmed as he stared back into my eyes.

A huge wave of relief washed over me as I felt the mental weight on my shoulder lifted. A hope blossomed in my heart, there was a way out of this. Cami and I would be okay.

Though Cami and I would be okay, there was someone who wasn't- Miles. With everything that had happened it was easy to forget and overlook what had happened to Miles. His activities and behaviour may have led and slightly caused his death but that didn't mean he had to die.

"What about Miles? He knew what happened, he had pictures and he told everyone it was me."

The Alpha had looked a lot more calm and civilised throughout this conversation however once I mentioned Miles his face began to contort with anger and annoyance. "I have dealt with that."

Wincing slightly as I remembered how he had 'dealt' with that I pressed further. "He had pictures though, your pack members know there were pictures."

While the Alpha for whatever reason may overlook his cousin's death- which still baffles me and is difficult to rationalise- that didn't mean his pack members would. They know what I did and might try to get revenge.

Though the Alpha was close to me, he inched closer and cupped my face. His touch was gentle and soft. "There's only one person that knows about the pictures, I made sure that he didn't divulge too much detail in front of the others."

Why? Why did he do that?

These burning questions were at the tip of my tongue. I wanted an explanation for his action and I wanted to know why he was doing this but I also didn't want to mess this good situation up with my curiosity.

I was unable to ask the questions so instead I said this. "Thank you."

His thumb stroked my cheeks and warmth radiated throughout my body from his touch. I wanted to lean into his touch, my heart was telling me that it would be okay and I should do this whereas my brain scolded me for even considering it.

"I understand that this may be difficult for you and you can stop at any time. I need you to tell me what happened."

I nodded as I detached myself from him so I could collect my thoughts. I was going to do it, I was going to pretend I had been assaulted and use someone else's pain as mine.

Lying about rape or sexual assault was sickening and I felt horrible with what I was going to do next but I have no choice right? I wasn't doing this for the wrong reason, I was doing this to survive.

"I..I...erm." I couldn't pretend that I'm a victim of rape. It felt as though I was demeaning and belittling all the real victims.

The look of encouragement from the Alpha didn't help either. Why was he being a decent person now when I was about to be the complete opposite?

"It happened in my kitchen." My mind decided to show me an image of the kitchen and where I had found Cami. I shook my head trying to remove the picture from my thoughts.

Come on Nala, you can do this!

I had practiced this on the night it had happened, I had a back up plan to ensure the blame fell on me and not Cami if we ever got caught. I repeated those words over and over again until I was able to reiterate it without any mistakes so why couldn't I do it now?

"Cami was..." I started to say before stopping. Shit, where was Cami again? Was I going to say she was at home but in the shower or outside?

I can't do this now. If I start telling him this fake story I would make a lot of mistakes or say things he could easily pick up on and discredit. I was panicking and that wasn't good. I have to tell the story with a cool head so no mistakes or inconsistencies were made.

"I don't want to talk about this right now." This time my words were firm and strong.

"I need to know exactly what happened."

And I need to make sure my story works and there are no holes in it!

I nodded as I thought of what to say next. Should I say I would tell him tomorrow? I could use the time between now and tomorrow to remember the plan and story, think of any questions he may ask and come up with the answers for them.

I was about to suggest tomorrow when the Alpha began talking. "I know why you are hesitant to tell me."

You do?

"I'm not going to make you do anything right now."

Oh thank God!

"However I need to know what happened so you will speak to someone else."

"Who?"

"A counsellor. I'll have one ready for tomorrow."

@=#~=~#=@

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter 

Do you agree with what Nala is doing? 

Let me know what you think is going to happen next

To read ahead please go to www.patreon.kayy_b 

Thank you for reading! 

-Kayy xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 9.6K 49
My book has been #272, #154 and #177 in Werewolf. Lincoln Rylan is a human, so why is she being terrorized by beast of the woods? She's lost her sis...
774K 17.9K 47
Mia is a sassy girl and a werewolf with an honest heart and, she lives with her father and her older brother, her father is the beta of her pack, Sil...
2.8M 49.9K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...
104K 3.3K 26
Being a Human and Werewolf is not that hard as it seems. Well, that is what my mother said. My life is not what it seems is not normal is very compl...