Will Love Last//Fred Weasley...

De mrsfredweasley22

Mallorie Valentine and Fred Weasley had been best friends their whole lives. Their parents gone to school tog... Mais

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Authors Note
New Story

Chapter 47

504 7 1
De mrsfredweasley22

It had now been several week since Fred and I found out that we were going to be having not just one but two babies. Arthur and Molly hand finally finished fixing up the house and we had been invited to dinner. The kids were going to be home from school for about a week for break.

"Do you know who all is going to be there?" I asked Fred.

"Mum, Dad, Us, Bill, Fleur, Ginny, Harry, Ron, Hermione, I'm not sure who else," he said.

"I'm a little nervous to tell everyone," I said looking in the mirror examining my belly.

Since I was 9 weeks pregnant with twins I was already starting to show a little bit. We couldn't put off any longer telling everyone and this was going to be the last time everyone would be together until after school.

"Don't be nervous. Everyone is going to be so happy," Fred said walking up behind me placing his hand on my belly.

"I know but I am still nervous," I said.

"You two ready to go?" George asked standing in the door way.

"Yeah," Fred said.

We walked to the living room and grabbed hands to apparate to the burrow. We landed in front of the burrow. I looked up at the house taking it in. The house looked exactly like it did before. I was so glad that they were able to fix it up, and that it didn't take very long.

"So when are you going to do it?" George asked.

"Not really sure," I said.

"Maybe at dinner," Fred said.

We all three walked up to the house.

"The house looks so good Molly! Like nothing ever happened," I said looking around.

"I know. I am so glad that everything was able to be fixed," she said smiling.

"When should everyone be arriving?" I asked.

"They should be getting here very soon," Molly said.

"Do you need help setting the table?" I asked.

"That would be lovely," Molly said handing me the plates.

I put the plates out on the table and grabbed the sliver wear to set out. Bill and Fleur walked through the door.

"Hello," Fleur said walking over to me giving me a hug.

"Hi. How are you?" I asked hugging her back.

"Very good. How are you?" she said

"I'm great," I said.

I finished setting the table and walked into the living room where everyone else was sitting. There were no other seats so I walked over and sat on Freds lap.

"Well, it looks like everyone is here," Molly said walking into the living room.

"Not everyone," Bill said.

"What do you mean not everyone?" Molly asked.

Just then the door to the burrow opened up making us all look to see who it was. Charlie Weasley was standing right there in the door way.

"Did you guys miss me?" he asked.

"Charlie!" Molly exclaimed walking over to her son pulling him into a hug.

Everyone got up to say hi to Charlie. None of us had seen him since the wedding back in August.

"What are you doing here?" Ginny asked while hugging him.

"Bill sent me an owl and insisted that I come. I hadn't seen you guys in 7 months so I thought it might be time to pay you all a visit," Charlie said smiling.

"Well, lunch is read," Molly said.

I was glad that Charlie was here. Now we wouldn't have to send him an owl later tonight telling him that we were pregnant. He did always hate when he was the last to find things out.

We all sat around at the table eating the dinner that Molly had prepared.

"So Charlie, how have things been going in Romania?" Arthur asked.

"Just about the same as usual. Lots of Dragons," Charlie said.

We all continued to eat and chat about different things. I looked over at Fred to signal that I think it was time to tell everyone. Fred looked at me with a slight nod. As Fred started to speak Bill stood up.

"I would just like to say that I am glad that we are all able to get together for this lovely meal. Fleur and I also have an announcement," Bill said as he grabbed Fleur hand and she stood up next to him.

I looked at the two and then back at Fred. I was not expecting anyone else to be making any announcements today.

"We're engaged," Bill said.

"Oh congratulations," Molly said getting up to hug the two.

Even though they had a rough relationship in the beginning Molly had grown to like Fleur. Ginny also was slowly starting to like her.

"Congratulations to you both," I said hugging them.

"Now we are really going to be sisters," Fleur said smiling at me.

"How exciting. We'll have to start wedding planning soon!" I said.

"Now I see why you were so adamant on me coming," Charlie said patting Bills shoulder.

"Yes. Sorry about the secrecy," Bill said.

"At least I was here for this engagement announcement," Charlie said eyeing Fred and I.

"Hey. I knew nothing about the engagement so don't be looking at me," I said holding my hands up in defense.

"This is such a happy day," Arthur said walking over to the group, "Adding another Weasley to the family."

Fred and I gave each other a knowing look that there was going to be more than one Weasley added to the family this year. I gave Fred and nod letting him know now was our chance to tell everyone.

"I hate to overshadow the newly engaged couple but Mallorie and I have an announcement as well," Fred said putting his arm around my shoulder.

Everyone looked at the both of us. I felt Fred taken in a breath next to me.

"I'm pregnant," I said smiling at everyone.

Everyone congratulated Fred and I. I looked over at Molly who now had tears in her eyes.

"Oh my, Arthur we're going to be Grandparents," Molly said walking over and pulling me into a hug.

"Oh don't cry, you're going to make me cry," I said dabbing at the tears on my eyes.

"This is so exciting! By then end of the year we'll have a baby around here," Arthur said.

"About that..." I said making everyone look at me again.

"It's twins," Fred said.

Everyones mouths dropped just like mine and Fred's did when we found out.

"Twins?!" Ginny exclaimed.

"Looks like they run in the family," I said smiling.

"Oh this is such a blessing," Molly said.

"I know. We have been wanting to tell you all but wanted to wait until everyone was around," I said.

"How far along are you?" Fleur asked.

"9 weeks," I said, "Not too far along yet."

"I'm definitely going to be the favorite uncle," Charlie said.

"I believe that role has already been taken brother," George said.

The two continued to argue about who was going to be the favorite uncle.

"Would you two knock it off," Ginny said rolling her eyes, "The babies are going to have 5 uncles."

Now that we had told everyone a weight had lifted off my shoulder. I now had to send an owl to my parents tonight letting them know about the pregnancy. I was sad that they weren't going to be here but I knew that they were going to come back when they could. I was so happy that all of the Weasleys were excited about the babies. I knew these babies were going to be loved by everyone in their lives.

"Well these babies are going to be blessed with the best parents," Molly said pulling Fred and I in for a side hug.

I smiled at Molly. I knew she was right. I was excited to see Fred become a father and see what our future holds. I knew when we got married that we were going to have a great life together and this was just the next step we needed to take.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

410K 11.3K 115
[UNDER EDITING] "Fred Weasley! Put that down and go to bed!" "But I haven't said goodnight to you yet!" "Fine, just say goodnight n go!" Fred Weasley...
1.1K 98 9
❝freddie, focus on the letter. your grammar's atrocious.❞ ❝you know i can't focus when you sit so close to me.❞ arabella sayer is unusual. not quirky...
12.7K 346 66
"i like you." he says, finally spitting the words out. i stare up at him, he's sweating from his Quidditch match and his hair is sticking to his ski...
19.3K 475 33
After the War, the Weasleys decided to arrange a marriage for Fred Weasley and Serena Blackwood to keep their legacy going. They started hating each...