Late Night Sessions | JJK X O...

By Yoonreverie

Cassie has been dreaming up certain tattoos for herself and she thought there was no better time to do it tha... More

Welcome & Disclaimer
1. Last Minute Booking
2. First Tattoo
3. Hair Appointment
4. Feelings
5. Second Tattoo
6. Partner-In-Crime
7. Meltdown
8. A Date?!
9. Entourage
10. Blushing Idiot
11. Give Me Details, Man
12. Change of Plans
13. Heat of the Moment
14. A Lot of Fun
15. Revelation
16. Mine For the Night
17. Couldn't Resist
18. Standoffish
19. Best Friend
20. Open Bar
21. What If?
22. Confirmation
23. Truth
24. Let's Go to My Place
25. Three's A Charm
26. Motherly Advice
27. Want To Come Over?
28. One-On-One
29. Dinner Conversation
30. Not What I Expected
31. Hear Me Out
32. The Past
33. All In
34. Thumbs Up
35. Sushi Date
36. Hurts So Good
37. Small World
38. Cuddles and Conversation
39. Delectable
40. Before Closing Time
41. Speaking Out
42. Craving
43. A Lot On My Mind
44. After Hours
45. What Did You Say?
46. Emergency
47. Lips Sealed
48. Second Wind
49. Date Flop
50. Video Chat
51. Nervous Wreck
52. Love
53. Not Fully Accepting
54. Quality Time
Epilogue
Other Stories To Check Out!

55. Celebration

2K 125 29
By Yoonreverie

Time Skip- 2 Years

Cassie's 1st Person POV

"Oh, fuck, baby, I'm going to cum!" Yoongi growls out as he thrusts his cock into my mouth, his hands gripping on my head. I'm on my hands knees as Jeongguk fucks me from behind. One had is firmly holding onto my hip while the other is underneath, his fingers playing with my clit, pushing my piercing around.

"Me, too!" Jeongguk hisses out as he feels my walls tighten around him. I scream out in pleasure as my orgasm hits me. Then, Yoongi follows by cumming down my throat. Jeongguk penetrates me a few more time and he shoot's his load deep inside of me.it's nothing but loud moans filling the room.

After both men pull out, we all decide to collapse on the bed and cuddle for a bit.

"So long for just a quickie," Yoongi croons out and I giggle.

"Yeah, we went for a couple rounds, but, I'm not complaining!" Jeongguk says as he smirks at us.

"Yes, but now we are going to be late for the party you guys are throwing at the new tattoo shop!" I tell them as I jump out of the bed. Yoongi and Jeongguk follow suit and we all shower and frantically get ready for tonight's event.

☽°•°★°•°☾

Jeongguk's 1st Person POV

"I cannot believe we are finally officially in our new shop! And, look at all the love that we are getting on our Instagram page!" Hoseok says as he stands beside me and shows me his phone screen.

blackcattattoo_la
Black Cat Tattoo

Liked by shekeety and others

blackcattattoo_la We are now in our new and even bigger location! Thank you so much to everyone who has been there supporting us! We look forward to many years here!

View all 113 comments

ktilt0315 looks amazing! I'm on the waitlist to be tattooed by Irene! I cannot wait!

masonjh Congrats! I'm so lucky to have booked an appointment with @hobi94 next week!

beckya94 I remember when Namjoon and Yoongi were just starting out years ago! So proud of you all!

lexxandbts Cheers to a successful business! You all deserve it!

_____

We both stand off to the side of the shop, looking out to the guests who are mingling around in our new building. Some of the equipment, benches and chairs are pushed off to the side, giving ample room for people to walk around.

"I know, right?! Months and months of preparation and we are finally moved in! And, it's nice seeing all of the support here tonight." I cannot help but beam at Hoseok. The two of us, along with our Black Cat Tattoo crew, have put in so much blood, sweat and tears into expanding our shop.

Tonight, Yoongi and Namjoon insisted we have a celebration party, so here we are. The tattoo shop's space is gigantic enough for us to have a sizable amount of guests. Of course we limited the guest list to include only family members, significant others, and those who have been integral in helping our shop grow to this extent.

"It makes sense why there are so many people here, you guys! You have all worked so hard for this. Black Cat Tattoo is so well-known. You're all so sought-after as artists that you all deserve this celebration!" Cassie comes out of nowhere, pleasantly interrupting our conversation and I flag a smile her way. She positions herself next to me, wrapping her arm around my waist and I place my arm around her shoulder.

Cassie is right- Black Cat Tattoo sky-rocketed to the top as one of the most well-known tattoo shops. About two years ago, Yoongi tattooed David Beckham, an international celebrity and famous athlete. A week later, Namjoon tattooed Eminem, a legendary rapper. After both tattoos went viral, they were bombarded with so many people wanting to book an appointment to the point where we had to hire another receptionist, Eric, to help Dami and Sana and we had to create a waiting list since the clients were growing, exponentially.

Then, a few months after that, Britney Spears came in to the shop and Irene did a simple watercolor tattoo for her on her outer thigh. And, after Britney posted it on her Instagram, that picture blew up and Irene became sought-after for her water color tattoos. With me tattooing Justin Bieber a year ago and Hoseok tattooing Ariana Grande right after, the demand grew even more, if you can believe it!

Needless to say, we added on another artist to our team, Key, as well as another piercer, Suzy. And, because of that, we moved to a bigger building in a more thriving location still in Los Angeles.

I'm pleased and beyond grateful to say the crew is doing pretty damn well.

"Thank you for always being by Yoongi's and my side," I smile down at my girlfriend who grins back up at me. Hoseok kindly excuses himself to talk to Namjoon's sister, leaving me to have a moment with Cassie.

"Hey, I'm proud of the two of you and all the hard work you've put in these past couple of years," she tells me with pride in her voice.

"Well, it means a lot that you've been so supportive while you've been so busy with everything. You know how much Yoongi and I are proud of you, right?!" I playfully boop her nose with my index finger, making her scrunch her nose at me and she blushes.

"It's because you and Yoongi support me just as much as I support the both of you. You guys are always cheering me on and it means a lot." She speaks, still blushing.

Not only have Yoongi and I been making strides in our careers, but so has Cassie. You are now looking at the Master stylist at her salon after her mentor, Tabitha decided to step aside to focus more on working as a stylist for movies.

The three of us have been kicking ass in our industries, but, we've also been succeeding in our relationship with one another.

Like all relationships, the three of us have had our fair share of arguments, but we always find a way to resolve them, and sometimes that involves make-up sex.

Speaking of that topic, sex is going strong and we always find a way to spice it up. Cassie gets creative with setting up scenes for us. It's never a dull moment in the bedroom with her and Yoongi.

About a year ago, Taehyung moved to New York to work for the New York Times. When he was in the process of moving, Cassie's roommate, Penelope, announced her engagement with her boyfriend, Jay. Yoongi suggested that Cassie and I move in with him, knowing that I would no longer have a roommate and that Cassie insisted that Penelope and Jay should live in the condo on their own,

It was a big discussion, but in the end, we decided to all live together in Yoongi's house. It made sense considering Cassie and I were already always staying over at his house.

Now, it's our own cozy home. We have been building so many memories together in that home, and I look forward to more amazing moments in our future.

"Hey, guys! You need to come up to the front...um there's an unwelcomed guest," Felix informs me and Cassie, so we follow him to the front.

When we get to the front of the shop we see Yoongi speaking to a drunken man. It looks like Eric, Namjoon and Dami are trying to keep this man from getting too close to Yoongi.

"Babe, please...I-I need to talk to you! I'm sorry for everything. But I need you to he-hear me out," the man slurs out," the man begs out to Yoongi as he's being held back by Namjoon.

"Bobby, you are making a scene. We haven't spoken in years. It would be wise for you to leave the premises." Yoongi tries to sound calm and collected.

"Please, Yoongi! Chaelin left to live in Washington, having full custody of our daughter. My family business is going bankrupt. I have nothing. You're the only person...I need your help." Bobby's voice is loud, disturbing the party.

Yoongi looks sad, as if he pities his ex. He speaks out with a sympathetic tone, "I'm sorry Bobby, there is nothing I can do for you. You chose to sever ties with me. I cannot help you."

Sana was able to get some cops who were doing nearby duty to escort the intoxicated man out of the building. The rest of the party resumes celebration but I can tell Yoongi is slightly affected, so Cassie and I approach him.

"Babe, are you okay?" Cassie asks Yoongi and he looks at her and then at me. "I'm fine. I feel bad that Bobby isn't doing well, but I haven't seen him in a couple years. It's not my business. I hope he gets through his struggles and I wish him well."

"Well, let's get back to celebrating our shop tonight," I say encouragingly to my boyfriend.

☽°•°★°•°☾

Yoongi's 1st Person POV

It's now 10:30pm. The only people remaining at the shop are most of the crew, and a few of the crew's family members, which includes my parents, Jeongguk's parents and even Cassie's moms.

"Hey, Yoongi, Jeongguk- can the two of you come with me to the office?" Cassie simply asks us. Jeongguk and I have been in such a great mood that we don't think much of it and just joyfully follow her into the office.

When we get into the office, Jeongguk and I are standing in the center of the office, Cassie walks up and stands right in front of us. She hold both of her hands out and Yoongi and I each place a hand in hers.

"Yoongi, Jeongguk- I haven't been feeling myself lately." Cassie first simply states making me immediately worry.

"What do you mean? Are you okay, babe?" I question her with utter concern.

"Oh, I'm fine. A couple days ago, I told Jin how I was feeling, physically, mentioning that I've been feeling nauseous, and well...he rushed out to get me pregnancy tests." Cassie's face lightens up.

"No way!" Jeongguk exclaims, his eyes are wide like saucers.

"Are you saying..." I drift off.

"We are going to have a baby!" Cassie says with such happiness. And, before we know it, the happy tears are flowing on all three of our faces. When we finally calm down, the three of us exited the office.

We had all three set of our parents gather around us. When we shared the big news, there was not a dry eye around us! My mom and Cassie's mom squealed in excitement. All of our dads gave each of us a hug and a pat on the shoulder. Everyone was genuinely happy.

All of our parents have been so supportive these past couple years.

It's safe to say our child will be fully loved.

I'm so happy to call Cassie and Jeongguk my family and that, this time next year, our family will be four.

🖤

☽°•°★°•°☾
A/N:

Hello Bunnies & Kittens

So, the next upload will be the epilogue and the story will come to an end. I know, I can't believe it, either! But, I thought this was the best way to end it.

This story is simply one focusing on a kind of relationship that isn't always written about. There aren't any grandiose plot twists or heavy angst. It's just a story about three people and how they came together and fell in love, with some obstacles in between. I hope you enjoyed the story.

If I never used your username in an Instagram post, and you have been following along with this story, I'm so sorry! But, maybe dm me and you might be in my Jimin ff since I plan on doing Instagram posts in that story! Speaking of which, I will start uploading chapters of my story, We Are Open, soon! Please add it to your reading list if you are interested!

Also, hoping JK gets better soon!

Thank you for continuing to read this story. 🫰💜
💋
-MissD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 6.4K 42
" You want to live like strangers Mr Jungkook... So let's make it happen... Lets reset everything... Like we never met... Like I never saw you... Lik...
491K 26.6K 42
"Why won't you ink me?..." ".... I don't want to ruin what's already perfect..." Maintaining a high and respectable status has always been a given fo...
73K 3.3K 92
[COMPLETE] @jktat_97 started following you! MonStudio is a famous tattoo-spot in Seoul where 5 talented men make their living. 20-year old Mira an...
591K 24.3K 65
There are people in the world who are born to be together, soulmates. Upon reaching the age of twelve, a single, unique tattoo appears on the body o...