Zabini Heiress ~ Dramione

By hh_2000

It had been too long, why reveal the truth after years? Hermione Granger was believed to be Muggleborn most... More

Help - Ch.1
Back - Ch.2
Alone - Ch.3
Home - Ch.4
Day 1 - Ch.5
Together - Ch.6
Test - Ch.7
Shredded - Ch.8
Match - Ch.9
Shock - Ch.10
Misery - Ch.11
Visiting - Ch.12
Finding - Ch.13
Diagon Alley - Ch. 14
Celebration - Ch. 15
Kings Cross - Ch.16
Prefects - Ch.17
Hogwarts - Ch. 18
Reality - Ch.19
Snap - Ch. 20
Report - Ch. 21
Broken In - Ch. 22
Trouble - Ch. 24
Ministry - Ch. 25
October - Ch. 26
Distant - Ch. 27
Potions - Ch. 28
Halloween Dance - Ch. 29
Back - Ch. 30
Quidditch - Ch. 31
Ghost - Ch. 32
Rumours - Ch. 33
Truth - Ch. 34
December - Ch. 35
Fight - Ch. 36
Break - Ch. 37
Zabini Manor - Ch. 38
Flashes - Ch. 39
Clue - Ch. 40
Magic - Ch. 41
Connection - Ch. 42
Christmas - Ch.43
Finally - Ch. 44
Apologizes - Ch. 45
Evidence - Ch. 46
Greetings - Ch. 47
Staying - Ch. 48
Morning - Ch. 49
New Years Eve - Ch. 50
Dining - Ch. 51
Ball - Ch. 52
Surprise - Ch. 53
Teddy - Ch. 54
Paper Ring - Ch. 55
Hogwarts Express - Ch. 56
Curfew - Ch. 57
5 Years Later - Ch. 58

Aurors - Ch.23

10.1K 213 19
By hh_2000

Hermione stayed in her room for the rest of the day, her head in her hands. She had managed to get Pansy to leave so she could have some time alone. He had other intentions, her mind kept telling her. Why would he drink if he just wanted to talk?

She sat on the floor, her back against her bed. She closed her eyes as she thought. Was he too scared to talk and needed something to help him? That thought just seemed unreal. Hermione sighed, running a hand through her hair. He flew in through the window because she refused to see him. He told her he loved her.

Where was Lavender? Why would he come and tell her he loved her if he was still with Lavender? He's a cheating bastard, she reminded herself. Of course he would tell her he loved her, he was regretting ever leaving her. But why was he regretting it now? After everything?

Her thoughts were interrupted as she heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?"She called, looking over her shoulder. There wasn't an answer but the door opened. Draco peaked his head in the room, looking for her before he saw her on the floor. "Why are you on the floor?"He questioned, stepping into the room. She shrugged, turning her head away from him. She heard his footsteps get closer to her and closed her eyes, what did he want?

She heard something fall and her eyes snapped open as she looked over. He'd brought her books. She glanced up at him, confused. He stared at her, as if he was monitoring her. "Are you alright Granger?" He asked.

He could tell she was surprised about the question but she looked away again. "As well as one can be, I guess" She muttered, running a hand through her hair again. She heard his footsteps get farther away before hearing her door close.

There was talking. He was talking to someone in the common room. "I don't care, you're going to wait"She heard him say. She glanced over her shoulder, what was happening?

The door opened again and Draco returned, closing the door behind him. "Who's in the common room?"She questioned as she got up. She could see him debating whether he should tell her or not. She raised an eyebrow, waiting for his reply.

"Aurors"He said shortly. "Aurors?"She repeated. "McGonagall owled them. She suspended him, and he's being sent to his parents till they decide what to do with him"He told. She took in what he was saying and nodded slowly. "Are you alright?"he asked again.

She looked up at him, he seemed sincere and... worried?

She nodded her head slowly again, why was he worried? Did something else happen? She turned to look away again before noticing his bandaged hand. "Are you okay! What happened to you!"She questioned as she rushed over.

She took his hand before he could react. "What happened?"She repeated, glancing up at him. He stared down at her before speaking. "Might've broken my wrist"He mumbled, shifting his eyes away from hers.

"And you didn't go to the hospital wing? What's wrong with you!"She snapped, reaching to open the door. He stepped in front of her, stopping her from reaching the door. "Granger, you can't leave this room"He said. "What? Why-"She asked but he interrupted.

"They're waiting for you, they want to take you to the ministry to file a proper report. They already took Blaise as a witness, and Weaselette-"He told. "Witness?"She repeated. "McGonagall offered Blaise and your mother-" He began.

"My mother? She's here?"She questioned.

"Granger you have to listen to me without interrupting" Draco said.

She scoffed but didn't talk. "Your mother is getting restraining order against him, to cover the whole family. She heard what happened on the train with Blaise so she's going to get a restraining order to protect him and you"He explained.

"Weaselette was in the Gryffindor common room when you two fought, so she's going as a witness. Blaise was there at the party and he was here now. They were going to send me but Blaise volunteered" He went on.

"They want to talk to you so they can confirm everything we're saying. You are in no state to be interrogated right now, so you're going to stay here" Draco told.

"And what about your hand? At least go to the hospital wing"She demanded. "Granger don't worry about me"He rolled his eyes. She scoffed as her wand flew towards her. "What're you doing?" He questioned, watching her wave her wand over his hand.

"You clearly don't plan on going to the hospital anytime soon, you can't just have your wrist broken by your side"She snapped. How foolish could he be?

"Is little Granger worried about me?"He teased as she healed his hand. Hermione looked up to glare at him but her breath caught in her throat. They were so close. She cleared her throat and looked back at his hand, ignoring his cocky smirk.

"You didn't deny it"Draco said simply.

"I can't focus on your rubbish while I'm casting spells"She rolled her eyes.

"You still didn't deny it"He repeated. She resisted the urge to scowl at him. Instead, "It doesn't seem like you want me to"Hermione noted, looking up at him as she dropped his hand.

She was taken aback when she saw him look away, his face turning a pale pink. "Are you done?"He questioned. "You still need to go to Madam Pomfrey"She told, her face also turning a shade of red. He hadn't denied it either.

Draco left soon after, promising he would see Madam Pomfrey later. When was later, she didn't know. She had to stay in her room for the next few hours so she wouldn't face the Aurors. Pansy came by later, bringing Hermione dinner. She caught her up with everything that had happened.

"The Aurors left, they agreed to see you tomorrow. Weaselette and Blaise came back. And your mother is coming by tomorrow morning, she wants to go with you to the ministry"Pansy explained. "Weasley is now with his parents. And there have been wards and protection spells added to the common room" Pansy added.

"What're they going to do with him? Ron?"Hermione asked. "I'm not sure. I think they'll just suspend him for the next few months and face some charges. I mean he broke in through the window, so that is also a charge other then practically attacking you"Pansy responded. "Ron's at the burrow"Hermione muttered to herself. "What're you thinking?"Pansy questioned.

"Don't worry about it"Hermione shook her head. Pansy stared at her suspiciously. "Who else knows about this?"Hermione asked, changing the subject.

"Only us and Weasley and Potter. That Brown girl has been looking for him all day, but nobody has told her anything"Pansy told. "Who's us? Only you, Malfoy, Blaise and Nott right? Nobody else?" Hermione questioned. Pansy tried to remember if they had mentioned anything to the rest and shook her head. "No one else"She reassured.

Hermione nodded slowly, she didn't need anyone else knowing about this. She reached for her glass of water before a thought came to her. "What brought you to the common room?"Hermione asked. "What?"Pansy said.

"You guys appeared out of no where. What brought you?"She questioned.

"Oh. Um, Draco had this like storm of books with him and he couldn't take them all at once with him because he had to take back the books you stole from him"Pansy told. "He came to the great hall and dragged us out and forced us to help him. Than we were entering the common room and... saw what was happening"She said, muttering the last part.

"Draco was the first to act, we were generally confused. But by the time we realized you were fighting, Draco had already thrown him to the ground" She explained.

They sat in silence for a bit. "I'm sorry, we all are. One of us should've been with you" Pansy mumbled. "What? No, you're not to blame!"Hermione said quickly, shocked. Did they seriously blame themselves?

"It is though, Granger we knew he was insane, we knew he was chasing after you and trying to get you to talk to him. That's why your mother wanted someone with you"Pansy told. "From now on, someone will be with you, we've already discussed it. Weaselette offered to stay with you most times. But when she's not here, either Me, Draco, Theo or Blaise will be with you. We're not letting something like this happen again" She said.

Hermione looked over at her and couldn't help but give her a small smile. "Thank you"She mumbled. Who knew how caring these people would be? Even if they did deny it.

Pansy left after they ate, Hermione claiming she wanted to sleep. But 10 minutes after Pansy left, Hermione snuck out of the common room. She had to know what Ron wanted.

She refused to believe he just wanted to talk. He wanted something and she questioned if it had been only directed towards her.

She got to McGonagall's office and knocked on the the door. She stepped in after she heard McGonagall's invitation. "Ms.Granger, are you alright?" McGonagall asked, getting to her feet.

"Professor, I need to go to the burrow"Hermione said. McGonagall stared at her, confused. "That's where Ronald Weasley is"McGonagall told. "I know Professor"Hermione nodded. "Why?"McGonagall questioned. "I need to talk to him, Ron"Hermione said. "There's too many risks in that, I can't allow you"McGonagall shook her head. "Professor please. I need to talk to him. He can't do anything, his parents are there, and I have my wand. I'm prepared this time. Please"Hermione told.

"Ms. Granger, I can't let you. You don't know what he might do" McGonagall said.

"Professor, just this once. I won't be able to see him again after this. Please"Hermione pleaded. McGonagall was going to shake her head again but the look on Hermione's face stopped her. "Are you planning on using floo?" McGonagall asked, giving in.

"Yes, It's only 7, so I doubt they're asleep"Hermione said, grateful McGonagall was letting her. "You have half an hour, if you don't return by than, I'm going after you. Understood?"McGonagall told. Hermione nodded, a smile on her face. McGonagall gestured towards the fireplace.

Hermione took floo powder into her hand before flooing to the burrow. She was met with yelling and screaming. "I DON'T CARE, HE DESERVES TO BE PUNISHED!" She heard from the kitchen. She took a breath in, knowing they were fighting about her. She walked toward the kitchen and knocked on the door. The room went quiet. "Who?"She heard. "It's me, Hermione" She said.

The door flew open instantly, Ginny in front of her. "What're you doing here?"Ginny questioned. "I need to talk to Ron"Hermione said. "Are you insane? What makes you think we'll let him anywhere near you?"Ginny snapped.

Hermione looked past her. Molly, Arthur, Fred and George were in the kitchen. "Just 10 minutes"She told. "You can stand by the door if you want"She added to Ginny. "Hermione, he's already done enough" Fred said. "Just 10 minutes, please"She promised.

They glanced around at each other. "Do you have your wand?"Ginny asked her. Hermione nodded. "I'll stand by the door, I'll make sure nothing happens than"Ginny told her parents. "We're sorry Hermione"Molly said, her eyes tearing up. Hermione wanted to go over and hug her but she didn't have time to spare. "It's not your fault"Hermione said.

Ginny led her to Ron's room, glaring at the door. "Leave the door open, And stay at the door, don't get near him"Ginny told. Hermione smiled, pulling Ginny in for a quick hug. "I'm sorry"Ginny mumbled.

Hermione slowly turned the door knob before entering. Ron was sitting at his bed, throwing a ball across the room. He glanced over and froze. "Hermione"He muttered. "What did you want? You didn't want to just talk"She said, glaring at him. "Don't bother going around the question, answer me directly"She added.

"Lavender. She- she's been slipping some potions into my food. I was mad, and I drank. I wanted to apologize, honestly. I was mad about everything, but I just wanted to apologize to you"He answered, lowering his gaze to the floor.

"What was she slipping? And what if Malfoy had entered the common room? You know he hates you, so why risk it?"Hermione questioned.

"She was putting a type of Love potion, the less obvious ones. The ones that would make me do everything she told me to. I'm not blaming everything I did on the Love potion, I still saw her a few times before she began putting potions. She began in July, I had went to see her a few times and she was upset I wanted to stop so I wouldn't hurt you"Ron explained.

"And I had another plan for Malfoy. I was mad at him. He was getting closer to you, while I was the one hurting you"He said. "You were planning on hurting him. You didn't want to chicken out so you drank"Hermione stated. That was the one thing that hadn't changed.

He nodded slowly. "Lavender was messing with my head, everything I said at the party. She was saying you would replace all of us with those Slytherins. And now it's my fault you did"He muttered. "She gave out all her opinions about you, so... so when I got mad at the party, I took her words and threw them at you"He said.

"That's no excuse, trust me I know. But Hermione, I'm sorry. I really am. I never meant to hurt you. Everything I did today... I'll never forgive myself"He told.

She stared at him as he stared back. He was waiting for a reaction, she knew it. "My family is getting a restraining order against you. Because of what you did to Blaise"She said. He nodded slowly. "They're taking me to the ministry tomorrow to file an official report. We won't be seeing each other after that"She mentioned. "It's my fault we got to this point Hermione. I'm sorry"He muttered, looking at the floor.

Hermione was about to leave but stopped. "How often has Lavender been giving you potions?" She asked. Ron glanced up, confused, but answered. "About every week"He said. "We're 3 weeks into School"She noted. She nodded her farewell and left the room.

"You're plotting something"Ginny stated as she led Hermione back down the stairs. "Of course I am" Hermione gave a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3.1K 119
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐖𝐞'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚�...
624K 24K 64
" 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲. 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭. " ☠︎~~~☠︎ in which...
219K 6.1K 54
Cordelia Reinders transfers from Beauxbatons to Hogwarts for 4th Year. Cordelia's hopes for a calm school year are quickly tossed out the window even...
69.7K 2K 38
A Dramione story. After the war, some students decided to return to Hogwarts for completing their education. Hermione Granger was one of them. Harry...