Captured

By Kayy_B

Nala would do anything for her sister Cami, even cover up the murder of the visiting Alpha's cousin. She did... More

Synopsis
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Update: Please read
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty- Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three

Chapter Twenty-Four

6.2K 233 30
By Kayy_B

Chapter Twenty-Four

He repeated the question again and waited for a response, his hand was still gripping my chin with too much force.

No matter what I said next I knew I would be screwed. If I lied and said I had no idea, he wouldn't believe me especially if the creep had told him everything and if I told him the truth- well my version of the truth- then I would be dead.

Either option was not looking good for me.

"I don't know." I whispered.

His hand swiftly left my chin and went straight for my neck. I gasped out when he tightened his hold on me but it wasn't as tight as the last time he tried to strangle me.

"I know you're lying Nala. Tell me where he is."

"I don't know." I repeated, trying to remain calm.

He removed his hand from my throat and stared down at me. "I'll give you one chance to tell me the truth. I'll be lenient if you do."

Looking into his eyes I knew he would be anything but lenient and I wasn't going to tell him anything. Not unless I had to.

"I don't know where he is." I said the words slowly and with as much conviction as I could.

Alpha Alessandro chuckled as he brushed the hair away from my face, his touch was surprisingly gentle and the opposite of what it was a couple of minutes ago. "I wish you were telling the truth, I don't want to kill you."

I swallowed the bile that was threatening to rise up. "I haven't done anything wrong."

"I know my cousin is dead. What I want to know is who killed him and why."

"And you think I did that?" I whispered trying my best to add some shock into my voice. "You're stronger than us."

"I know." He muttered, sounding disgusted. "Humans are weak."

I was tempted to say something back and argue with him but now was not the time. I didn't want to anger him any further.

It remined silent for a minute or so before the Alpha spoke again. "The boy will be coming here soon. He will tell me everything."

Don't panic, don't panic. Stay calm.

The Alpha got closer to me, a bit too close. "Do you know what I'm going to do to you if I find out you're involved in this? Should I tell you exactly what I will do?"

No thanks, I've got a pretty good idea!

I kept my mouth shut even though I wanted to protest my innocence- not that I was actually innocent in this.

"Have you heard stories about me?" His warm breath caressed my cheeks and I resisted the urge to shudder.

"Yes." I said, my voice barely audible.

"Do you believe them?"

My breath hitched slightly as his fingers stroked my neck. Is he going to strangle me again?

"I don't know." His fingers moved lower until they were an inch or so higher than where my chest was.

"Are you scared?"

"Yes." I told him truthfully.

"You're right to be scared Nala. The things I'm going to do to you." His voice wasn't intimidating and he didn't sound angry instead he sounded like he was excited.

His fingers moved back up and he cupped my face, tilting my head upwards.

"Are you a virgin?"

What?! Why is he asking me that?

He stared into my eyes, waiting for a response. My mind began to spin. Why was he asking me that? Is he going to rape me? If I said I was a virgin maybe he wouldn't do anything to me? Or he could be one of those pervs who want to fuck a virgin just because she is one and that turns them on?

I decided to answer him truthfully. "No I'm not."

"Have you ever fucked a Werewolf?"

I stared at him in confusion as I wondered how we got onto this topic. Why were we talking about this?

"No."

"Do you want to?"

What?!

Before the Alpha could ask me more random and inappropriate questions, there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" The Alpha didn't look away from me when he questioned who was at the door.

"It's Kieran. I have the human boy with me."

The Alpha removed his hand from my face but not before pulling me closer to him. "Time to find out the truth."

Once he released me I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath.

"Come in."

The door slowly opened as I waited in anticipation. This was it. I would finally find out who the creep was. It was a strange feeling, I felt sort of relieved which was unusual emotion to feel in this situation. I should have been feeling scared or anxious but I think after worrying about this person for so long I felt calm knowing I would finally be able to put an end to it.

The creep stepped in and my mouth dropped open.

"Miles?" I gasped out as I watched him enter the room. He didn't respond to his name and kept his head down instead.

That's who was sending me all those messages and calling me? Miles?

For some reason when I thought of who it could be behind this I never thought of Miles. I should have since that creep has been trying to get with me for a while now but I assumed it would be someone else. Someone who wasn't as wimpy as him. He was annoying and persistent however I didn't see him as a threat.

The creep being Miles did make sense, he was a weirdo and was always around. He must have been watching me for a long time and was doing just that when Cami and I buried the body.

"You know who he is?" Alpha Alessandro's voice interrupted my thoughts and I turned away from Miles to look at him.

"Yeah, he's from my Uni."

"Alpha." Miles said after he stopped in front of us. Beta Kieran also entered the room and stood a few metres away from him.

He bowed his head slightly and I scoffed causing the Alpha to glance over at me. He raised his eyebrows in question and I couldn't help but notice how attractive he looked when he did that.

What is wrong with you Nala? You're probably going to die now and that's what you're thinking about?

The Alpha suddenly smirked as if he knew what I was thinking and I looked away from him.

"Do you know where my cousin is?"

Miles glanced up at me quickly before looking away. "Yes and so does Nala."

Wanker!

"I don't know what he's talking about." I quickly announced to everyone in the room before Miles could say anything else.

"Is he alive?"

I stared at Miles knowing what he was going to say but praying for him not to say it. "No, he's dead."

Perspiration started to gather on my forehead as I watched both the Alpha and Beta exchange looks.

This was it. Miles was going to tell them everyone and I was done for.

The room remained silent and I subtly looked at Alpha Alessandro to gauge his reaction. He didn't seem surprised or shocked by the revelation, instead his face was expressionless.

"How long has he been dead for?" This time it was the Beta Kieran asking the question.

Miles looked back at him. "Weeks. I think he's been dead since the day he went missing."

"How do you know he's dead?"

Miles looked at me again and I shook my head, pleading with my eyes for him not to say anything.

"I saw Nala and her sister bury him in Saddleworth Moors."

@=#~=~#=@

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter 

Did anyone guess correctly on who the person behind the messages was? 

Please let me know what you think of the story so far, I would really appreciate any feedback

To read ahead and up to chapter 47, please go to www.patreon.com/kayy_b

Thank you to everyone who reads, comments and votes! Your support is what keeps me writing :)

-Kayy xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 79 16
Larentia falls in love at first bite. What would you do, If you had a monster living inside of you? Moving away to go to college is scary. Even scari...
3.6K 119 6
*Available in full on Radish or Patreon!* She was born in fire. He was forged in ice. The clash will scorch them both. After a disease wipes out all...
474K 24K 41
When Leah is gifted with an abusive mate, you'd think she would give up on werewolves altogether. But a new experience opens her mind and heart to pa...
15.2K 226 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...