Survivor // Lee Haechan

By PlanetNCT

He was in a mafia gang, she was an innocent girl. When they cross paths, what would happen? •Mafia/soulmate... More

• Prelude
• Ch 1
• Ch 2
• Ch 3
• Ch 4
• Ch 5
• Ch 6
• Ch 7
• ch 8
• Ch 9
• Ch 10
• Ch 11
• Ch 12
• Ch 13
• Ch 14
• Ch 15
• Ch 16
• Ch 17
• Ch 18
• Ch 19
• Ch 20
• Ch 21
• Ch 22
• Ch 23
• Ch 24
• Ch 25
• Ch 26
• Ch 27
• Ch 28
• Ch 29
• Ch 30
• Ch 32
• Ch 33
• ch 34
• Ch 35
• Ch 36
• Ch 37
• Ch 38
• Ch 39
• Ch 40
• Ch 41
• Ch 42
• Ch 43
• Ch 44
• Ch 45
• Ch 46
• Ch 47
• Ch 48
• Ch 49
• Ch 50
• Ch 51
• Ch 52
Ch. 53
• Ch 54

• Ch 31

4.2K 102 12
By PlanetNCT

Renjun looked at her.
"What do you mean?"

She pointed at one of his computer screens.
"That guy right there, he keeps making weird hand jesters. You can also see that he's looking towards where Donghyuck and them are every 30 seconds or so."

Renjun indeed saw how weird he was acting.

"I'm looking at the others and I think only 2 out of the 5 men know. I'm pretty sure they're trying to let the other 3 in on what's going on, but they don't want Donghyuck and them to know that they've caught on. The other 2 are probably gonna try to do it quietly. Hence the hand jesters." Hana said to Renjun as she was still observing the screens.

"Did you guys hear all of that?" Renjun said through the ear piece.

"We did. Which ones know we're here? We could probably do something to them." Jeno said.

"How are you guys gonna do something to 2 guys and then leave the other 3." Renjun shook his head. "Just kill them all silently."

"You do understand that, that'll be kinda hard right? There's 5 of them and 4 of us. We can't keep them all quiet." Jisung said.

"Are you guys forgetting you have Jeno and Haechan on your team? And you guys have silencers on your guns. One of you can go for 2 people while the others go for one." Renjun said.

"I'll take 2." Haechan said.

"When you guys finish shooting them, make sure to run up to them so you can cover their mouths. We don't need no screaming or yelling." Renjun said.

"Even if we've already killed them with a single shot?" Jeno questioned.

"We're just being caution okay?" Renjun said. "Now on my signal, you guys will go."

Hana stood there nervous.

I hope they can pull it off...

"Now!"

That's when Hana saw all of them collapse on the screen and the boys running up to them, making sure they're dead.

"We're in the clear." Jaemin said.

"Okay, the safe should be on the door to your guys left. Is there any type of lock we needa decipher or hack into?" Renjun asked.

"Hmm..."
"Found it!" Jisung said.
"Shut up! The hell you so loud for?!" Jeno exclaimed quietly.
"Oops- sorry." Jisung said.

"Hold on. Lemme see if I can access it."
That's when Renjun started pressing a whole bunch of stuff on the keyboard.

Woah, he's fast. Well makes sense, he's the hacker for a reason.

That's when she saw Haechan on the screen.

Oh, it's Donghyuck. I hope he's okay.

"Fucking hell..." Renjun mumbled frustratedly.
"What's wrong.." Hana said worriedly.
"This is gonna take a while to crack... you guys need to buy me some time, or at least stay undetected."

"That's gonna be a little hard hyung... we hear people coming up the stairs." Jisung said as he cocked his gun.

"How is that possible though. No one knew we were here expect the people we killed." Jaemin said confused.

That's when Haechan turned around.
"One of them is missing. Who the fuck was entrusted to the guy on the far right."

"Uh.. me? But I swear he wasn't breathing and was dead!" Jisung said back.
"So what, he just came back to life sung?" Jeno said to him.

"No, he was just pretending to be dead." Jaemin though about it.
"I'm pretty sure he is by now though. Guy probably informed the rest of the tigers before dying. He did get shot in the head, right sung?" Jaemin questioned.

"I mean... that's where I saw the shot.. you guys know I'm not the best with guns!" Jisung exclaimed, trying to defend himself.

"When we get back, you're practicing your aiming." Haechan said.
"Until the sun rises again."

Jisung huffed.
"Demon..."

"Enough with the useless chitchat, keep them busy for me, this will take about 4-5 minutes... there's a lot of shit." Renjun said.

"you're practicing on your hacking when we get back as well Renjun." Haechan said.

"Oh shut up, you act like you can do better."

"I probably could."

Renjun rolled his eyes.

"So how's their mission going?" Areum said to Hana.
"Honestly, no idea. It's going... neutral."
"You sure? Seems like they're fighting against 10 people right now." Areum said as she pointed at the screens. "Nana get it!"

"No offense Areum, but I would really love it if you could really stop talking right now. I have to focus on this dumb thing..." Renjun said as he was focused on the screen.

"Oh- sorry." She said quietly.
Hana chuckled before patting her back.

"Uh, anytime now Hyung. They just keep on com- guys... guys! Behind us!" Jisung yelled through the ear piece.

"Just a few more seconds..." Renjun mumbled.
"Hyung!"
"Okay I got it! Go go go!" Renjun yelled.

All 4 of them ran to the room Renjun just unlocked.

"You guys don't have a lot of time. I can keep changing the shit on this lock so they can't access it and unlock it, but I won't be able to do it forever." Renjun said. "So hurry up and find what we came here for."

"Easier said than done genius. There's a safe we have to get through now." Jeno said frustratedly.

"That sounds like a job for the boss here, don't cha think?"
"Shut up Renjun." Haechan said as he went up to the safe.

"You think you can get through that safe boss?"
"Stop calling me that. When it comes out of your mouth, with your voice, it sounds disgusting." Haechan cringed. "And yes, I should be able to do this easily."

"Great, now excuse me while I fight this other hacker who's trying to hack me on this lock." Renjun said as he cracked his fingers and begin clicking away at his keys.

"Wow, this seems so stressful." Areum said to Hana.
Hana nodded her head. "I can agree with you on that one."

"Okay we got it hyung!" Jisung said through the ear piece.
"Hurry up and get out of there then."

"Yeah uh.. did we even think about that? Our escape plan.." Jaemin said.

"No, but you guys can just run out the door and straight to the van, no?" Renjun said.
"Easy peasy lemon squeezy." Jeno said with a smirk.

"Keep the files safe." Renjun said. "Get out of there now."

The door suddenly opened.

"Woah. Technology I'm telling y'all." Jisung said amazed.

"Careful! There's a whole group in front of you guys-"
"Everyone shoot!" Haechan yelled.

That's when the whole place was filled with gun shot noises.

"More are coming up. Make sure you guys don't get stuck on the stairs with them."
"Who do you take us for?" Jeno said.

"Reckless people, that's who I take you guys for." Renjun said back.

"Oh, I guess they got scared of us. They're running the opposite direction." Jisung said.

"No yea, he's right." Hana mumbled as she was watching the screen.
"Why did they suddenly leave Donghyuck and them alone... this is suspicious."

"Maybe, but oh well right. Just make a run for it." Renjun said.

Hana was watching the screens, more specifically the screens that had the cams from the stairs.
That's when she saw something.

"Stop them."

Renjun turned his head towards her.
"What did you say?"

"Tell them to stop!" She yelled.

Renjun was startled by her sudden voice raise, but he relied the message on to the others.

"What do you mean she told us to stop? She trying to get us killed?" Jeno questioned.

"I'm actually confuse as well- hey- wait- hana you can't just take my ear piece-"

"Listen here boys, if you guys took a few more steps, you would've ran straight into a C4 planted right below you. You see the red dot coming from it?" She said.

The boys looked down the stairs and yup, they saw a faint red dot.

"Woah- how'd you see this Noona?" Jisung asked.

"Just... I was just being observant. I don't know how you guys will get over that but you guys got it right?" She asked them.

"Of course, who do you take us for." Jeno said.
"A bunch of reckless idiots!" Renjun yelled from the side.

"Well thank god she told us. If something were to happen, we would've- woah!-" Jisung was about to slip down the stairs, that was until Jaemin grabbed his arm.

"You trying to kill us on purpose or something?!" Jaemin exclaimed.
"Woah... thanks for the save hyung... now we're-"

That's when one of the daggers fell out of jisungs scabbard.

"Oh fuck..."
"Everyone up the stairs! Now! Run!" Haechan yelled as he ran towards the C4.

"What is he doing- what are you doing?!- Donghyuck run up the stairs! Donghyuck!-"
Hana got cut off by an explosion.

And Haechan was right on top of it.

"Haechan!!"
"Boss!"

"Donghyuck! Oh my god- Donghyuck!!"

Uh. Well then. Boss Haechan to the rescue!
No?
Okay then uhm... this is awkward.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 7K 52
*Mafia au/ Gang au-: Mark scoffed and said, "Touch her and I won't hesitate to become your grim reaper," venom dripping from his tone. - Mature langu...
315K 10.1K 55
- they say that trust is easier to break, but harder to fix. now, with certain someones in their way, can haejin and jaemin continue their story? » M...
12.4K 390 61
"I'm sorry, it's all my fault." "Please, don't leave." "Why?" Started: 15.09.2021 Published: 04.10.2021 Ended: 13.05.2023 Status: completed Warning:...
263K 10.1K 28
"You're not even trying to escape huh." "Why would I? There's no point in doing it. Who are you trying to find anyway?" "That's a good question and t...