Soul Bonded [Claude De Alger...

By ExhaustedSoul06

Everyone knows the tragedy of the novel 'Lovely Princess'. (Y/n), an average girl from modern world is sudden... More

1. A Call Back From Home
2. Daughter of Summer
3. The Season of Solitude
4. Old Wounds And Paranoid Heart
5. A Curious Calling
6. A Otherworldly Companion
7. A Mother's Love
8. A Strange Friendship
9. The String That Ties Us
10. Uninvited Farewell
11. Touch Of The Wind
12. Call Of Fate
13. An Outsider Playing Pretend
14. First Fateful Encounter
15. A Odd Familiarity
16. A Touch Of Horror
17. A Longing For The Sky
18. Scattered Pieces of A Dream
19. Clipped Wings
20. The Red Knight
21. We met again.
22. Not friends.
23. Becoming Friends
24. Finally Friends!
25. Irrational Fear
26. Broken mind
27. Ignorance Is Not A Bliss
28. Saviour
29. Reconnect
30. Future Plans
31. Trouble in paradise
32. A Bond Similar To Magic
33. Heart Made Of Ice...Or Is It?
34. Plotted Revenge
35. Willful Wish
36. Comfort In Your Touch
37. Tender Feeling
38. I Believe You
39. Unexpected Appearances
40. Changing Feelings
41. Distance between us
42. Churning Emotions
43. Master Manipulator
44. Painful Realization
45. Broken Promise
46. Two years later
47. Betrayal And Consequences
48. In Love With A Fairy
49. Reunion And Reconnection
50. Finding Happiness For You
51. Last wish and Goodbye
52. Birth of Salvation
53. Change Of Plans
54. Her salvation and destruction
55. Fate or Rotten Luck?
56. Terrifying Meeting
57. Conflicted Thoughts.
58. Boat ride
59. Slow Wait
60. Punishment
61. Unresolved Bitterness
62. Little Meet Up
63. A stifling topic
64. Image of A Mother
65. Bond deeper than blood
66. Steps In Healing
67. Horrifying Reveal
68. Reminiscing Past
69. Fleeting Happiness
70. Choice
71. Feelings Revealed
72. Seeing The Real You
73. Finding Home
74. Intertwined Bonds
75. Attainable Happiness
76. Love Is Trust
77. Move on
79. Fire
80. Love You Like There's No Tomorrow
81. Blissful Days
82. Lies and Truths
83. Selfishly Selfless Wish
84. Loose Ties
85. A Past Full Of Scars
86. I'm Okay.
87. Ominous Peace
88. A Old Tale Long Forgotten
89. Time To Say Goodbye
90. The End Of A Story
91. Fate? What Bullshit
92. A Pitiful Heart
93. A Journey And Twisted Destiny
94. Something Meant To Be
95. Come Back To Me
96. Mark Of Karma
97. Unchained
98. A Lover's Dream
Epilogue

78. Everything of you

8.5K 426 229
By ExhaustedSoul06

"You look more excited than me, Felix." You said exasperated. Felix had this blooming smile that kept growing bigger and bigger as more animated he got each passing second, eagerly talking about date planned after one week of delay. "It's almost like you're the one going on date with Claude."

"I'm sure the only thing I'd feel would be terror and worry if that were to happen." Felix replied, his face pale as he let his imagination run wild. "A date with his majesty would certainly be.... something to remember, hahaha."

You cocked an eyebrow, a slow devious smirk forming on your lips, "So would a date with Lily but you'd love that, wouldn't you, Felix~~ "

Felix's face burst into red, his arms wailing around in denial. "Why would you bring up Lady Lillian?!"

"You tell me Felix, don't you want to take Lily on a date?" You taunted playfully, wiggling your eyebrows at him.

"No!" Felix burst out, blushing hard. "I'm mean that would only be possible if lady Lillian agreed to it!"

"Huh," You gaped at him, stunned before a smile graced your face. "you're finally being honest with your feelings. Should I speak to Lily--"

"No, I should be the one to--" Felix froze, panic crossing his features. Your cheshire smile made him fumble with his words, his face rose red. He suddenly yelled while running away. "His majesty is sure taking his time, I'll go fetch him!!"

You burst out laughing, holding your stomach, "Oh Felix, you adorable dork."

"You shouldn't tease poor Felix like that, (Y/n)." Athy said while holding Raven in her arms who was discreetly reaching for the cake.

"Why not? It's too much fun to give up teasing him. Did you see his red face, he's tomato personified, I tell you!" You snorted before you smiled warmly. "But really all I want is him to be happy. I don't want him to hesitate in pursuing his happiness. That tomato deserves all the happiness of the world. And clearly Lily is the one who makes his heart flutter."

Athy's eyes focused on you as her hands came to a pause.

There was a brief silence. You noticed Athy throwing curious yet hesitant glances at you.

"What's wrong, Athy?" You plopped beside her and placed your hand on her head, gently caressing. "Something's troubling you. You can talk to me, you know?"

Athy found herself dazed at your affection. Her eyes darted up to your soft gaze tenderly looking at her and her reluctance melt away.

"You're going on a date with Daddy right. Do you love Daddy?"

Your hand stiffen, expression freezing up in shock before your cheeks took a rosy tint and you fumbled for words. "Would it upset you if I said yes?" You nervously chuckled. There was tight lump in your throat.

Athy looked over your anxious expression, which didn't hid the bright sparkle in your eyes and she already got her answer. She didn't know why but she wanted to hear it from you that you loved Claude.  And your expression spoke volume, something words couldn't convey. She sighed, not knowing whether she was relieved or worried.

"No," Athy shook her head, secretly smiling at you. You were worried about her, weren't you? Silly (Y/n), always thinking about others happiness. Such a hopeless person.

A bright smile formed on her face as she eagerly grasped your hand on her head. "You love Daddy, then that means you will be my mummy right?!"

You blinked, slow in processing her words. When it's meaning finally registered, the tight lump in your throat faded away instead your heart started beating fast in relief and happiness. Your shoulder sagged as your lips curled up into a small smile. "I guess that's true."

"Hehe, I will call you mummy from now!" Athy beamed before she shot up from her spot, glaring at the sneaky magical creature aiming for her cake. "Raven no! That's mine!"

But it was too late. Raven had gobbled the whole thing and made a run for the exit. Athy's jaw dropped before she sprinted after him, yelling loudly. You chuckled in amusement as you waved her goodbye as she continued to yell. As she disappeared from your sight, your body sagged.

You sat in the empty room, looking at the exit, hearing only your loud and slow heartbeats ringing in your ears in relief as your fear of rejection completely disappeared before you threw yourself back against the sofa and covered your eyes with your arms.

Slowly few tears came tumbling down your cheeks. Your lips twitched into a nostalgic smile. "Diana, she really took after you. You'd be so proud."

The hollow silence of the room made your tears come harder. Fear, relief,  and happiness all swirled inside in violent storm. And unexpectedly Crazy Lady's words rang ominously in your head, clinging to your subconscious like the cold embrace of death.

"Fate is cruel, child. The more you resist, the more colder it gets and the more you try to overcome it, the more vicious it will be."

You gritted your teeth, her eerie words chilling you. Heaving a deep sigh, you stood up wiping any remnants of your sadness. You took slow steps to the window, watching the warm sunrays shining right through the gray clouds. You leaned your head against it and closed your eyes. The warmth of the glass comforted you. It was a shallow comfort but a comfort nevertheless.

"It doesn't matter. If my fate is what you say it is, I will find solace in the fact everyone I care for and love are happy. As long as their smile remains, I'll fine with anything."

"The bravery of the heart that lives for other is truly astounding. But such kindness is double edged sword, child. If you're not careful, in the end you'll be the one bleeding out, all alone."

You didn't know whether it was a mockery or her genuine thought. You didn't care to know. You called her Crazy lady for a reason afterall.

But either way you meant every word. Even if forever didn't exist for you, the present moments and the fond memories of all of them were all you need.

"(Y/n)."

That's right. Memories. You were determined to make tons of it.

"(Y/n)."

Slender fingers run down your neck pushing back strands of hair. You jolted when puff of warm breath caressed your ear before sharp teeth sank into the sensitive skin and bit onto it. Startled you spun around only to recoil as Claude's face was directedly in your sight and impossibly close.

Claude's lips twitched into a small smirk and you immediately smacked his arm. "Don't scare me like that! And why did you bit me?" You grumbled. rubbing the sensitive skin, cheeks turning bright red. You still remembered how mortified you were infornt of Lawrence and Merlyin because this jerk thought giving hickey on noticeable place would be funny.

Claude pulled back, his eyes narrowing, smugness and amusement flickering in them. "I called your name multiple times. You were so lost in your thoughts I had no choice, and you scare too easily." He added the last part as an afterthought.

"Whatever." You huffed. "You sure took your time getting ready. We are already late as-" You paused your complaints and took a good look at Claude.

He was in simple clothes. A white plain shirt which he had rolled up to his elbows, black trousers and matching black boots. And yet he made it look so damn attractive.

Claude too raked his eyes up and down your figure which was clad in similiar attire. His mind spinning as he couldn't get enough of your simplicity. For few seconds both of you only stared at each other, observing every little detail, every shadow casted, every tiny shift in posture, and burning it in your memories.

Suddenly Claude's hand was on your cheek, thumb caressing the skin under your eyes. His brows furrowed, eyes sharpening into thin slits. "Your eyes are red. Why?"

You stared silently as Claude's thumb continued to soothe the puffiness of your eyes. You felt his magic with each soft caress. His gaze was filled with concern, not noticeable to naked eyes but you been with him long enough to spot it. Smiling softly, you reached up and cupped his hand on your cheek and leaned into his touch, eyes closing as you cherished his warmth.

"I love you, Claude." You mumbled softly, eyes still closed. "Did I ever tell you how much you mean to me? If not then let me. More than this world, Claude. You mean to me more than this world ever will, more than anyone, more than even my own life."

Caught off guard by your straight forward sincerity, Claude breath hitched, rendering him completely speechless. His stunned blue eyes slowly turned timid, shimmering with emotions he didn't know he could feel. He swallowed hard, his fingers slightly trembling in your tender hold. Everything in him stilled. His  heart started to beat like crazy. It felt stuffy yet so light like it would burst any seconds with all the warmth encasing it.

He felt breathless, completely enamoured by you as he watched you closely. Those words you uttered so softly, no one has ever said to him, actually he never want to hear it from someone else other than you. It made him extremely embrassed - how can you say that without an ounce of hesitation or embrassment was beyond him and why he carved - yet those words also made him want to grab you, push you against the window and kiss you till the warmth in his heart was conveyed to you, kiss you till he stole your breath and lay claim on your heart, soul, mind, body, everything he could posses and make his. Like you did with him. Everything in him belonged to you, he too wanted everything of yours to belong him.

You opened your eyes and let a chuckle at the flustered expression on his face. He looked like a pouty toddler or desperate puppy. You couldn't decide. "What?  Can't handle bit of affection from your girlfriend." You cooed at him, before kissing his wrist. Your lips lingered on his racing pulse. You snickered when it jumped beneath your touch.

You were about to tease him but were silenced as Claude's lips crashed on yours and swallowed your surprised yelp. One hand moved up and threaded through your hair while other wound around your waist pulling you closer. You clutched his shirt tightly as his fingers fisted your hair and tilted your head back to deepen the kiss.

He kissed you until you were out of breath and become a flustered mess. He grabbed your chin and tilted your head and let his lips softly lingered on yours afterwards. His unvoiced feelings seems to be flowing to you through the warmth of his lips, accelerating your already racing heart.

"I love you too."

Your eyes shot open. Claude's piercing eyes were already on yours.

When he gazed at your wide eyes expression, he grew even more flustered. Right, he wasn't for one to speak his feelings so often, even so your shocked expression was quite offending. Did he really never expressed, let you know how much he loved you?

"Tch." Clicking his tongue, he grasped your chin between his fingers and closed your gaping mouth and spoke in deliberately low voice to assert his point. "Even if I don't say it often you should know, this stupid world or anyone in it isn't comparable to you. All I care about is you, you are my world, my home. My reason to live. You're mine. Only mine to love, to care, to protect. Get that in your head, you moron."

There he said it. He should have felt embrassed yet all he felt was pride and relief when he saw your shinning eyes, cheeks tinted in pink hue, lips wobbling in shock as your gulped hard under his strong yet soft gaze.

You closed your eyes. Soon slow warm laughter bubbled up from deep down your chest, light and melodious.

Claude blinked, recoiling in confusion. "What's so funny?"

"No, nothing's funny but," With a bright beam, you grabbed his face and peppered soft kisses all his face, not leaving a single spot untouched. "Sometimes you are just too adorable, Claude!"

Claude made a offending noise but you gladly ignored it, still trying to control your laugh as you smooched all over his face, feeling euphoric at his rare than blue moon confession.

"Hold on- wait a sec-"

Claude struggled against your kisses, feeling overwhelmed under your affection but ultimately gave up, sagging his shoulders in resignation. Scrunching his eyes shut, the tips of his ears turned bright red as you pressed soft kisses on his forehead, both of his eyes lids, nose, cheeks and finally a short sweet kiss on his lips which lingered for few seconds as you just breathed in his warmth.

"First the surprised date and now openly voicing your feelings for me, this day just keeps getting better! What more little joys of surprises you have for me, my adorably possesive Claude!"

Claude opened his eyes when you pinched his cheeks, streching and squeezing, cooing at him like a baby. He stayed still as you continued your onslaught of affection on him. Having enough of your babying, he grabbed your wrists and forced you to stop, your smirk turned into pout. His cheeks were tinted a faint hue of pink as he grunted in horse voice, "You didn't answer my earlier question."

"Huh?" You flinched before tilting your head, feigning confusion. "Oh, you're talking about that." You waved nonchalantly. "You're reading too much into this. I was laughing so hard at Felix's tomato resembling face I teared up and that's it."

Claude deadpanned. "You expect me to believe that."

"But that's the truth!" You huffed, changing the topic. "Forget about that! So where are you taking me for the date? A festival? Stargazing? Maybe some fancy cafe? Some seclude romantic place? No, could it be some awesome showcase of magic! Which is it?!"

Claude squinted his eyes at the bright sparkles shooting his way, your big eager eyes gleaming with excitement reminding him of Raven. He opened his mouth but closed it, exhaling a tired sigh. Impossible. Sometimes you could be so difficult, it gave Claude headaches. But strangely he found it endearing, refreshing.

"None of the above."

"Eh?" You deflated, sparks dying down instantly as you drooped down in disappointment. "Guess I was expecting too much, I forgot just how much you suck at romance." You mumbled which ended up in pained yelp when Claude flicked your forehead.

"Who sucks at romance?" Claude scowled and you stuck your tongue out. He tsked, "Whatever. If you want to know that badly, then why don't I show it to you."

You brighten up, "Now you're talking!"

A magic portal opened up underneath you. Claude held out his hand, gesturing you to take it. Without hesitation you took his hand. His lips curled upwards as he tightly grasped your hand. There was bright flash of blue, you felt the sensation of space distorting and then it was all over.

"We are here."

You blinked your eyes open. Infront of you was a stretch of green field filled with vividly hued flowers, a small stream following across the flower bed. On the left side you could make out civilization, houses and people walking around. For a split second you were bewildered at the familiarity of the scene.

No way...Your jaw dropped in shock. Letting go of Claude's hand, you spun around in circle confirming your suspicious. It was your hometown. Village of Almayan.

"So what do you think?" Claude asked, observing your reaction closely. "If you don't like it we can go else where-"

"No, no," You hurriedly shook your head, eyes softening as you surveyed the place that once held so much meaning to you but was lost along the way. "It's perfect."

Claude let out a relieved breath. He wasn't sure if you'd like it. After raking his brain all week, utterly clueless about dates, he suddenly recalled how you used to boast about your hometown. It was perfect. Admittedly he was curious about about your origin himself. Seeing your nostalgic smile as you spun around in wonder, he was glad he picked this place.

Claude snapped out of his musing when you grabbed his wrist and started to drag him somewhere. He didn't resist letting you do as you pleased, afterall today was all about you and your happiness.

"C'mon, let's not just stand here!" You dragged him away from he forefront of the village and to the outskirts where you little cabin was. But before that you had another stop in mind.

Confusion sparked in Claude. He glanced back. They were drifting further away from the village and into more secluded area. He was even more lost when you stopped infornt of a old trial that went uphill.

"Claude! Let's race to the top!" You said excitement beaming on your face.

Without missing a beat, Claude flatly declined. "No. What are you, a child?"

"C'mon, you killjoy." You whined before a brilliant idea lit up in your mind. You smirked. "Then how about we spice thing up, yeah? Winner gets kiss the loser as a reward--"

At that Claude perked up. He lifted a eyebrow and said in matter of fact tone. "I can kiss you all I want, without all this nonsense."

You lifted a finger and poked his nose and said in extreme smug tone, "Kissing without consent of another is forbidden from now."

Claude's eyes darkened as he made a face at your ridiculous proposal, "What, I need consent to kiss my woman?"

You happily nodded. His obvious dismay made your smirk downright evil at what you were about to say. "Continuing on, as punishment for the loser he won't get to kiss the other the entire day."

Claude's eyes twitched before a dangerous fire lit up in his eyes. "Well, don't cry when you lose."

"Oh my quite the confidence," You taunted him, "but daydreaming in broad daylight is not good." You clapped your hands with gleee as you both stared at the finish line. "On count of three!" You didn't even wait for the counting as your legs shot up, bolting right by Claude who stayed rooted in place, confused.

You didn't look back, only raced forward, feeling the breeze whip against your skin in resistance against your speed. Carefree childish laughs burst out of chest as you jumped over stones and overgrown roots, picking up pace as you sighted the clearing.

"Woohoo!" You pumped your hands up. "I won!"

"Are you sure about that?"

Jaw dropping, you spun around still trying to catch your erratic breathes, and spotted Claude casually standing with a nonchalant expression, triumph shining in his eyes.

"W-what?" You looked back at the trial empty of any living soul then looked at him before pointing a accusing finger at him. "You used magic! You cheated!"

Claude tilted his head, still looking nonchalant. "You never said magic was not allowed."

"That's goes without saying!" You said exasperated. "It was suppose to be a race, raced on legs!"

"Well, you should have clarified it earlier." Claude said calmly as opposed to your fuming pouty self. "And if we are talking about cheating, weren't you the one who started it. You started without counting to three. I call my win fair."

You huffed, crossing your arms. "It was not cheating, it was smart move. "

"How is my any different?"

"You ruined the fun!" You complaint childishly, puffing your cheeks as you huffed and glared at him.

Claude's lips twitched up in a small smirk. He had to hold himself back from laughing at your cute puffer fish expression as you watched you childishly grumble to yourself. Walking closer to you, he pinched your cheeks making your shriek in protest. "You look cute when your angry. Then again you look cute all the time."

"Shut it!" You tried in vain to free yourself from his steel like hold, his large hands engulfed your head and held it in place as he continued to mimick your earlier move as a petty revenge. He was having way too much fun stretching and pinching your soft cheeks. "No amount of flattery is going to make me less mad at you, you killjoy cheater!"

Claude paused. You paused too, confused at his sudden quietness. You were startled when his thumbs caressed slow, sensual circles on your cheeks, before dragging over your lower lip, stroking them suggestively. The look in his eyes darkened from playful to something more ravenous.

"Maybe a kiss can lighten up your mood?" Claude murmured, his nose grazing yours softly, heatedly. "Should I claim my reward?"

"I- fine, have it your way then." You swallowed hard, the dark glint in his eyes ignited a fire in you. Of course you weren't going to let him have his way. Afteall you were petty. Grabbing his collar you pulled him into a short kiss, ending it just as quickly. Pushing him away, you licked your lips smirking as you walked away, swaying your hips in haughtiness. "Cheaters don't get rewards, ya know?"

Claude slowly dragged his palm across his face, clenching his teeth, flexing his fingers and muscles to stop himself from acting impulsively on his desire. Glaring at your back he grumbled in sulking tone, "Were you always this much of a tease?"

"Huh, I don't know whatcha talking about~?" You chirped happily, feeling immense satisfaction at his frustrated expression. "Oh my, is it the talk of a sore loser. You big baby, can't handle a bit of teasing- oops I mean losing."

"We'll see how you handle when I start teasing..." Claude drawled, his voice deep and rough with a hint of dark promise for future events, it was loud enough for you to hear. A hot shiver ran down your spine but you brushed off his comment, laughing smugly.

Walking ahead you spotted the cabin you once lived, a place that held so much life,  innocence and happiness that ended in a blink, now forgotten by the passage of time, and was left to rot.

Shaking your head at the sneaking melancholy, you turned right. There were two distinct gravestone sitting under the oak tree, the toll of the nature and time was obvious on them.

You kneeled before it, and gently wiped away the dirt and dry leaves. Under the grim was the name of two people you cherished.

Nora and Iseka.

Claude quietly stood beside you, observing the gravestone.

"It's been so long since I visited you them," You murmured, a sad tone in your voice. Claude noticing it, plopped beside you, not caring for the mud and dirt as he put his hand on your head awkwardly. He didn't know whether it was helping you or not but seeing you sad wasn't sitting well with him.

Feeling the weight of his hand, you glanced at him. He  didn't look confident in his little act of kindness that was suppose to soothe you. If only he knew how his action eased your sadness and warm your heart.

"Before Mother died, she told me she'd watch over me." Claude said staring the tombstone, his eyes misty seemingly lost in past. "Even if I don't see her, she'd always be there wishing for my well-being." A rosy tinge took over his cheeks as he averted his eyes and coughed, "I'm sure it's same with your Mother. Not that I have any way of knowing but if it's true then don't be sad. I didn't bring you here to make you cry."

His words were said in clumsy hurried way. It was pretty easy to see comforting people wasn't his forte, wasn't something he did before but the fact he was trying for you brought a tender smile on your lips.

You closed your eyes, taking a deep breath, feeling the cool breeze blowing against you. "Claude, I once heard when people die they turn into stars to watch over their loved ones, do you believe it?"

Claude looked over you, admiring your soft features being caressed by the breeze. He felt envious of the breeze, it could caress and touch you all it want, anywhere it want without any restraint, without holding back, unlike him.

Immediately he shook his head, feeling stupid to think that. His smothering desire to have all of you was seriously getting out of control. He'd have to exercise more self-control and rein it in, which was getting harder with each passing day.

"Claude?" You tilted your head, curious to why was he taking so long to answer. Also the fact he was making subtle little funny faces was both hilarious and fascinating.

Claude stiffened. Dammit, you weren't helping the case either. Why did you have to call his name so softly, the name he once despised now he loved it when you say it. He didn't know whether you did it on intentional or you were just oblivious to what effect it had on him, but whenever his name rolled off your tongue it always send a hungry shiver down his spine. It made him imagine how'd you look underneath him panting and moaning his name-- Shit.. He was doing it again. Dammit, deep breaths, deep breaths.

Claude pondered over the question, using it as a good distraction from his useless thoughts before he deadpanned, "I don't want that to be the truth. Imagine all the stars in the midnight sky are just cluster of dead people watching you at night. That's disturbing."

"Eh?" Wide eyes you blinked at him. That was the first time you heard someone take such a perceptive with stars. You cracked at his bluntness, "Y-you're right. It's actually quite disturbing now I think about it. Yikes."

"Yeah, let's not drag the poor stars in our delusion to make ourselves better. They just a bunch of stones floating around, not dead people souls." Claude said drily, heavy sarcasm laced his tone.

What a lackluster person. You thought with great amusement.

You shrugged, "I don't know about that. If people find comfort in them then who are we to take away that from them."

"Are you one of them?" Claude asked, his eyes flickering over your face, eager to know evn small bits of everything of you.

You paused as you mused. Were you one of them? You loved star gazing, admiring the specs of white glowing in the stretch of unending darkness. But was there any deeper meaning behind your wonderstruck eyes looking at the starry sky? Did you ever seek comfort in them?

You didn't get a chance to reply when a commotion behind you caught both of your attention.

"Gramps hurry, hurry!"

Both of you turned to the source of the noise. It was werid, no one came to this part of the village since everyone knew Nora and you lived here. Did they monopolise this place after you were gone? All your concern washed away when you spotted a familiar looking person, now more old and haggard.

"Mister Pierce!" You shot up from the spot, calling out in joy. Claude stood up, dusting his trousers, watching as you hurried your way to a old man.

Pierce was startled for a moment before his tired eyes widened. "Oh my, (Y/n)? You've grown so much I didn't recognise you!"

"I didn't recognise you either, mister. You've become so wrinkly and old!" You said, laughing.

Pierce eyes softened, "I can't believe our little problem child become such a beautiful lady. But I see you're still the troublemaker."

"Pfft-- I wouldn't be me if I stopped being a pain in everyone's ass."

Pierce laughed at your crude choice of words before his expression froze, turning pale.

"Huh? Old man you look like you seen a ghost. What's up?"

When he followed the direction of his sight you spotted Claude causally making his way to you. You didn't see anything wrong. He even changed his appearance with magic.

Ah, I forgot how much intimidating he appears to other people.

Claude stopped beside you, looking at the old man. Pierce  made a frightened sound at the back of his throat, shrinking under his gaze. He found Claude's cold blue eyes and stoic face terribly intimidating. Who was this man and why was he with you? Did you get yourself in some kind of trouble?

You sweat-dropped as Claude continued to stare down the poor old man with no expression on his face. There a curious glint in his eyes regarding your familiarity with this old man but you were only one to see that. Pierce probably was imagining the worst as it looked like his soul would leave his body any second the more he stared into Claude's cold piercing eyes.

"Let me introduce him, mister." You grabbed Claude's collar surprising him as you yanked him forcefully against you till his cheeks were smothered against yours. Making a victory sign, your grinned with joy and pride as you declared without no hesitation or shame at all.

"He, here is my man, the love of my life!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 1K 20
(WARNING! I have the most random update schedule so and I haven't updated this in ages 🦡) Amar de Alger Obelia was a treasured Crown Prince, loved b...
10.5K 477 19
Mallory, who had lived a life full of regrets, had always desired to live more abundantly. She was envious of the freedom and joy that others seemed...
13.5K 418 8
LOVELY PRINCESS NOVEL AU. The abandoned and neglected princess of the obelia empire Athanasia de alger obelia who only want the love of her father, b...
418K 16.2K 51
Why does Jennette get all the love while Athanasia is overshadowed by her? Claude ignores his own daughter only to dot on his niece. Life is truly un...