Captured

By Kayy_B

Nala would do anything for her sister Cami, even cover up the murder of the visiting Alpha's cousin. She did... More

Synopsis
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Update: Please read
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty- Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three

Chapter Twenty-Three

6.3K 222 11
By Kayy_B

Chapter Twenty-Three

Shit!

I stared at him in horror as he held my phone up for me to see. There was no way I could see who it was from where I was standing but I knew it was that creep.

The phone stopped ringing and I held my breath. I knew the creep, he wouldn’t give up so quickly.

“Can I have my phone back please?” I whispered, my voice hoarse from all the crying I did earlier.

“Come here.” He commanded.

My legs started moving before I could stop myself. Once I was in front of him, he raised his free hand and gently stroked my face. “You’ve been crying.”

I looked up at him to see him frowning at me. He met my eyes and was about to say something when my phone vibrated again. The short vibration indicated it was a message and the Alpha looked away from me to glance at it. He removed his hand from my face causing me to feel cold all of a sudden.

The Alpha turned the phone around so I could see the screen, my heart began to race as I read the message.

Answer the phone Nala or I’ll tell the Alpha everything.

“Care to explain?”

My mouth opened and closed as I racked my brain for something to say. Other than the new messages from today, I had deleted everything else so it was not like the Alpha could go through my messages and figure out what the creep is talking about.

The best thing to do here was lie and feign ignorance and that’s what I did.

“I don’t know who that is or what he’s talking about.” I told him, hoping he would believe me. He didn’t look like he did.

“Unlock the phone.”

“Why?”

“Now.”

With shaky hands, I unlocked my phone and prayed that the creep didn’t send me anymore detrimental messages. The Alpha took the phone off my hand and began scrolling through my messages. Since there was barely anything there he was done in less than a minute.

Without uttering another word the Alpha began to call the number and I reacted without thinking. I lunged for the phone and tried to grab it off the Alpha. He raised an eyebrow as he tapped my hand away and held the phone up higher.

The sound of the phone ringing felt so loud to me, it was the only thing I could focus on.

Please don’t pick up, please don’t pick up.

Luck was not on my side, the creep answered the phone after a few rings.

“Hello Nala.” Said the creep on the other end of the phone. I remained silent, too scared and horrified to do or say anything.

“Nala?”

I wasn’t sure what I was supposed to do, was I supposed to answer him? The Alpha gave no indication on what he wanted me to do. He just stood there observing me.

“Why aren’t you answering?” His disguised voice was filled with irritation. “Don’t make me angry, I’ll destroy your life.”

It seemed like the Alpha had finally had enough. “Who are you?”

There was a pause before the creep continued. “Who are you? Where’s Nala?”

“Answer me.” The Alpha growled.

The creep ended the call and the Alpha turned towards me. “I don’t know who that is.” I quickly told the Alpha before he could question me.

He said nothing in response instead he walked out the room still holding my phone. Once the door closed behind him I covered my face with my hands. I was screwed- big time. He would find out who the creep was, he would be able to do that easily and the creep would happily tell him everything he knew.

I was such an idiot, how could I have not remembered to switch my phone to silent or turn it off? How could I have made such a careless mistakes when I’ve spent the last few weeks being so cautious?

I felt so helpless and I wanted to cry, everything was going wrong and spinning out of control and I had no way to rectify it. I only had to stay here for two weeks and then I could have gone home, now the Alpha will find out what happened and I’ll never be able to go home again.

This was the end, there was no way around it. After beating and torturing us the Alpha will kill us and no one would stop him. All hope was not lost though, Cami wasn’t here with me. She was safe and Uncle Tom would protect her.

At least one of us would live.

@=#~=~#=@

Other than a maid dropping off some food and drink, I was alone for the rest of the day. I didn’t dare to leave the room, too scared of what was to come. Every singe time I heard footsteps outside the room I braced myself for the worst. I pictured the Alpha coming in and dragging me off the cells where he would inflict as much pain as he could on me, I imagined all the things he would say and do to me and my body trembled in fear.

I wanted to be brave and strong but I was petrified. As I paced the room I tried to think of anything I could say to get both myself and Cami out of this but nothing came to mind. The creep had pictures of us in Saddleworth Moors and once the Alpha started digging in that area he would find his cousin’s rotting body there and it would be the end for us.

The knock on the door sent my heart racing.

Calm down Nala, if it was something bad they wouldn’t be knocking!

“Come in.” I chocked out as I waited to see who was on the other side.

Beta Kieran strode into the room and I searched his face for any indication to suggest he knew what happened but his face was expressionless.

“Alpha Alessandro wants to see you.”

“Why?” I whispered, trying to not panic.

Does he know what we did? No he can’t have, Beta Kieran would not be this calm if they knew what had happened.

I followed Beta Kieran in silence and the long walk to the Alpha’s office almost felt like déjà vu. It reminded me of the first day we arrived here and the first time I properly met Alpha Alessandro.

Beta Kieran opened the door to Alpha Alessandro’s office and motioned for me to enter. I didn’t want to go in and for a second I wondered what would happen if I ran off. How far would I go until I was stopped? What would the consequences be?

Alpha Alessandro was twirling my phone around as I entered the room. “How long has he been bothering you?”

I immediately knew who Alpha Alessandro was talking about. “A few weeks.” I told him honestly.

“Why?”

I shrugged. “I don’t know.”

Alpha Alessandro began to walk closer towards me and I took a step back. “Don’t move.” He snapped as he stood in front of me.

“Sorry.” I gasped out. He was pissed off, he must know something.

“He told me something very interesting.” The Alpha grabbed my chin roughly and lifted my face up. “Do you know what he told me?”

I shook my head causing him to tighten his hold on me.

“Guess.”

“I don’t know.” I whispered as I stared into his eyes.

“I said guess.” His grip was painful now and I let out a whimper.

“I don’t know.” I repeated. “Please stop, you’re hurting me.”

He let out a dark, menacing laugh. “If you don’t start telling the truth, I’ll do more than just hurt you.”

He knew what we did. He’s going to kill us!

“Now, tell me the truth Nala. Where is my cousin?”

@=#~=~#=@

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter

Let me know what you think is going to happen next

You can read ahead on www.patreon.com/kayy_b  there are 46 chapters available

Thank you to everyone who reads, comments and votes, I really appreciate the support!

-Kayy xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

935K 30.9K 42
Highest ranking - #1 in Werewolf #2 in Attraction "Damn Bella, why the hell are you so stubborn?! You are my mate and if I want to mark you, I will f...
405K 14.6K 25
Cam has just gotten the title of Alpha for the Shadowed Grin pack. It is one of the most feared and yet well respected wolfpack's in the world. For y...
1.5K 58 35
Taliah has two siblings she loves more than anything, a younger less caring brother and a joyful seven year old sister. Taliaha's brother discovers a...
88.8K 2.4K 24
Wolves have spent an eternity hiding- waiting for the right time to come out. Too scared to share there secrets, wolves stayed in there small packs...