𝒯𝒽ℯ π“‡π“Šπ“ƒπ’Άπ“Œπ’Άπ“Ž!

By diordonna

When the Arab mafia princess finds out her dad wants to get married after her mom died the year before she is... More

HEYYY!!
CHARACTERS!
RUNAWAY
HIDING GO SEEK
WHO ARE YOU
PARTY
PARTY SHOPPING
PARTYING
FEEL LIKE SHIT
THE MISSION #1
THE MISSION #2
I FOUND HER
FINALLY MOM IM COMING
NO FUCKING WAY
WE ARE LOSING HER
DONT LEAVE ME
IM SORRY
THE PIZZA PLACE
CUDDLING
PLASTIC BARBIE BITCH
SCHOOL SHOPPING
SCHOOL
SCHEDULE
WOW
GYM
PACKING
DUBAI
STORE GUY
MAFIAS
CLUB
KIDNAPPED
DEAL
MY NAME IS
DRUNK
HOT BREATHE
BALL SHOPPING
BALL READY
AT THE BALL
THE GUYS
THE RED ANGEL
QUESTIONING
HACKING
PLANE
EMOTIONS
ON THE WAY
BOYS
YACHT
SHOCKED
CHARACTERS!!
HELLO BABY SIS
LETS RACE BABY SIS
WE ARE LEAVING
AURORA DE LUCA
HOPEFULLY IT ISNT
BORED
HELMET
GALA #1
GALA #2
GALA#3
MAFIA CLUB
GUN
TIME TO GO
PULSE
HOSPITAL
SHE IS
Opening up
Chinese mission
AUTHORS NOTES!
POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE
LAST BREATH
4 YEARS
AUTHORS NOTES
SELMA
ARE THEY HERE
A NEW START
I PROMISE
GETTING READY
THE FUCKED UP MISSION
LIES
THE PLAN
END MISSION
THE HAPPY EVER AFTER?
THANK YOU!!!

SAY HI TO SATAN FOR ME

2.2K 44 7
By diordonna

AURORAS POV:

I go in my car and speed to where I will be finding Yang bai ( the Chinese mafia leader )

To be 100 percent honest this bitch was hard to find with his disgusting ass, anyways I'm going to his wear house that I found yesterday, when I was hacking on my laptop, I was trying to find anything about him, and I just somehow found his main wear house.

So it's time for him to meet The red Angel he talks so badly about, then after I will introduce my amazing self to him.

I finally get to his wear house and there is guards everywhere, in every inch of the place, I take my laptop out and hack into their camera system, and freeze it as it is right now, so they wouldn't know anything.

I get out my car that I parked in the back where no one could see, I make my way to the first guard and take my gun out and shoot him in the heart, this goes on for the next couple of guards, after I killed everyone In the back I go to the front and kill 3 guards but there is one that I want to kill painfully because why not?

I round house kick him, as he falls on the floor, blood coming out his nose, I kick him in the balls and take my gun out because his cries are getting annoying, but before I kill him I take my knife out and carve in his head the letter "A" after I do so I get my gun that has a silencer and shoot him in the heart, finally he shut the fuck up, bitch sounded like a dying pig!

Anyways I cut off his hand and press it on the hand pad to detect it's him, not anyones that's not suppose to be here, as I do so the door opens, I walk in and see guards everywhere!

I take both of my guns and start shooting everyone in front of me, I make sure they all have a bullet in their hearts.

After I get done with killing everyone that I can see, I go to what seems to be Yang bai's office, i knock on the door, because I'm trying to be nice.

But nothing, so I take my handy dandy gun out and shoot, the door twice as I do so I walk in and smirk at that asshat Yang bai.

" well hello yang bai, you miss me?" I say as I take my knife out and play with it with my finger, I move my hand up the knife and back down as blood comes my finger.

" w-what the fuck are you doing here?" He says shockingly as he is shaking in his seat.

" well I'm here to end your life my love, but before I do I have to pay my respects of course." I say to him with a sickening sweet tone, as I have a smirk on my lips.

" your respects for?" He says confused.

" oh, so you don't know?" I say fake shocked back to him.

" what are you talking about?" He says as he looks around to get a gun, or anything, but that won't work.

" oh you know your wonderful wife, she passed last year, from rape, and torment, how is it possible that you don't know?" I say with a fake sympathetic face.

" oh yea, it, it was hard to move on you know?" He says as he acts like he cared, when in reality he is the one that killed her!

" it is really hard? when you are the one that fucking killed her?" I say as I have my knife now on his neck as I look at him with disgust.

" w-what ar-re you talking about?" He says as he is shaking in his spot!

" oh you son of a bitch, you know what I'm talking about, don't make me make your death harder then it is, because love I will make you fucking beg just like every fucking innocent person you made beg for you to stop!" I say as I stab him in his hand and in his stomach along with his left leg.

He cries out with I'm sure joy, because he's begging already even though I just started!

I punch him, shot him on his knees, arms and stomach, don't think i forgot his little dick, I shot that too.

After I was almost done with my masterpiece, I look at him and take my knife out cutting all his fingers as I do so he's crying like a damn dying cockroach.

I look at him in his eyes as I crave an " A" on top of his forehead I look at him as he's fucking screaming on top of his crusty ass lungs for me to stop?

I take my knife and take out his eye balls, so now he looks unrecognizable, after I'm done with that he's passing in and out of consensus.

Well I don't want to look at this pig anymore, so I take my gun, and point it at him.

" say Hi to the satan for me, love!" I say with a devilish smirk on my face as I shoot him right in the heart as he lays on the floor lifeless.

I look at him, and smirk at my masterpiece that's lying on the floor!

I did amazing!

I guess it's time to go home, but before I do so I take a picture of him and send it to my customer you could say.

I walk out that bitches office and make my way out to the front where there are lifeless body's everywhere, I look around because I feel as if someone is watching me.

I look to the left and the right, but there's no one there, I know someone is behind me or is watching me, but I guess I will just have to wait and see who the fuck it is.

More like find out, cause all these bitches are getting on my nerve's.

I go in my car and speed, my way to my house.

As I get there I see everyone's cars, like everyone my fathers, my brothers, Lorenzo's , aces, Louis's and Angelo's.

I park my car and walk in, and I see them all looking at me like I'm out of my mind!

But something catches their eyes as they all look at my body, I look down and there is blood everywhere on my shirt and on my pants literally everywhere.

Shit so how am I going to get out of this now?!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING!
THOUGHTS💕
COMMENT AND VOTE! 🙄💅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 6.1K 52
Love Rejection Heartbreak -------------------------------------------------------- Mia has spent her life living like she's invisible in her own hous...
189K 7.7K 43
she is a innocent girl who has always lived a simple happy life with her loving mother and stepfather-which she doesn't know is her stepfather. ...
426K 7.8K 41
(Slowly re-writing) MATURE CONTENT (18+) What will your reaction. If a nerd of your college, you save from bully came out as A MAFIA BOSS....??? "...
1.5K 15 12
Two hearts. Two diffrent people but so alike. Two souls who are meeting, but not for the first time. Thalia Rose Scott who is motherless form two mo...