Just A Typical Gay Story [ Bx...

By felicitousapple

REMINDER: Switching Point of Views I know this is so unprofessional of me (not that I'm really a professional... More

Just A Typical Gay Story
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-Eight

50 3 0
By felicitousapple

Chapter Twenty-Eight

Leron Angelo's POV

In the afternoon, when the sun was almost setting, Declan and I decided to go and watch that beautiful scene in the bay. Once we arrived earlier at my place after leaving theirs, Declan immediately invited me to go out again.

He says he wants to push his stress out with me. At first he didn't specify where we were really going, but then his car just stopped near where the bay is.

Oh, I just remembered. He totally said to his parents that he would spend the night in my house again. That's fine for me, but this time, we have to give knowledge to my parents about it.

Just always sneaking out won't be the answer forever.

I set the camera in front of my face, holding it, and once I got the nice view, I immediately clicked it and capture it.

Suddenly, all I can see through it is purely black. I laugh, knowing that it's surely Declan's huge hand.

“Stop taking pictures of me. I thought you brought that here to capture the sun setting.” He complained, even acting like he was irritated, but the truth is that I know that he is just shy.

“Jeez. Come on, let's just take a seat on the  sand.” He said and pulled me as he actually sat on the sand. He locked me up in between his legs, and I pursed my lips as he did so.

“Now stop sulking or I'll bite your lips.” He warned, but I just scoffed at him. He let out a small chuckle.

Because of that, while the two of us are sitting, I just focus myself on capturing the sun and the sky. They are so beautiful. blending together and reflecting off the sea water. 

“Leron, what is your dream?” All of a sudden, Declan asked me a question. “What do you want to be in the near future?” He repeated.

I sigh and I leaned on him. He let me transfer a little of my weight to him and wrapped his arms around my body.

“I want to be an architect. I want to design houses and buildings.” I said with a small smilw. I slightly turn my head towards him and asked him the same question.

“You? How about you?”

He hummed and pulled me more towards his body. He rested his chin on my shoulder blade afterward.

“Singer, I want to form a band and compose many songs. I want to perform in front of many people, but only to impress one person.” He said, the tone of his voice being undeniably happy.  

I didn't say anything after hearing what he said. No, I don't despise the concept. To tell you the truth, I'm overjoyed for him.

Ahh, it feels good. For some reason, I felt relieved.

I look forward to the view in front of us and smile widely. “Sure! Let's go for it,” I looked back at him and connected my forehead with his. “Together.” I then whispered.

He smiled and nodded before moving in closer and finally making contact with our lips. He cocked his head, his hand gently grabbing my jaw and quickly deepening our kiss.

And he seemed surprised to think I hadn’t complained yet. Normally, I should be breaking the kiss and lecturing him about doing PDA in public right now.

Or am I just the only one who thought about that? Because as soon as I noticed it, he even kissed me more harder and hungrily than usual.

Damn this guy. Even though there is barely no one here, that doesn't mean he can let his guard down and be this wild! Someone might still see us! It's bad, especially if it's someone we know! 

I totally panicked and gripped his shirt unconsciously because I was almost out of breath. Noticing my struggle, he immediately withdrew while still deeply staring at my face.

Ah! Good gracious!

“You're so beautiful. Just watching your reaction already turns me on.” He whispered near my ear, his breath hitting the crook of my neck.

Tha hair on my skin stands up. I immediately rub my hands on both of my arms and side glared at Declan.

That! He's also good with teasing me!

He smiled at me maliciously, and I immediately returned it with a glare. But then, he laughed and hugged me from the back again.

Returning to our previous position.

But that did not erase the hard thing poking at my lower back. This bastard...!

Though I'm the same.

“But you know, I still can't believe that you're going to give me the painting as your present. Why? I thought you were going to keep it. That's your first painting of a person, right?” He asked, his voice is full of curiosity.

“Why when I can just stare anytime I want at the real one?” I backfired with a small smirk on my face.

Declan groaned and tighten his hold on me.

“I see. I see. Now you're being bold and naughty. I'm trying to calm down here, you know? Why can't you cooperate? Do you want some punishment?” He asked one after another. And I didn't fully expect what he just did next.

It seems like the naughtiness in him came back in an instant as he put both of his hands inside my shirt. And soon found the location of my nipples.

“H-hoy wait, what are you doing??”

“It's cold. Let me warm up.” He said it in a rough and low voice, completely making me shiver down my spine. As he also continuously tortures me using his hands.

“D-damn you.” I hissed. At the same time, I was flustered.

I bite my lower lip to suppress the groans that are trying to come out of my mouth. But he's really giving me a punishment right now as he started pinching harder on my nipples. squeezing it between his fingers at the same time.

Jerk! He's good at this!

“S-stop that, we're in public.” I forced myself to let those words out as I tried my best to hide my flustered and red face.

Declan let out a small chuckle before kissing me on the neck and stopping what he was currently doing.

We calmed ourselves down and relaxed as we watched the nice view in front of and above us. We were so relaxed and too focused on what we were feeling at the moment, that we forgot that there was always a misery behind the next happy moment.

That behind our backs, a problem is already forming.

***

Morning, school day. My parents drove me to school today. That's why Arson didn't come with me today. When this happens, he prefers to always be with Codee.

That morning, as I walked into the school's main entrance, I was confronted by Arson. His strides were quick and brisk.

That’s no longer surprising for me. But when I saw his dark face and clenched fists, I was immediately alarmed. I did not know what was happening to him, so I immediately asked him with mixed concern.

“What's the matter? You look like someone just dumped you in the morning—”

“I knew it. So you haven't really seen it yet. Come, let us talk somewhere.” He said and immediately pulled me by my wrist.

***

Roye Declan's POV

As soon as I got out of my car, I noticed that one of my classmates was approaching me.

Oh, I know her. She's that girl who suddenly becomes all red when she's with Leron. Up until now, I was honestly still curious about their conversation, but that doesn't matter right now because the expression on this girl's face is making me feel uneasy.

It's not that her expression is making a threat. Actually, it sounds more like she's feeling guilty and nervous. I can say this because anyone who can see her right now can surely read her like an open book.

I stayed still where I was standing, patiently waiting for her. I want to see Leron soon (though I just literally left his house this morning), but this girl is one of Leron's friends. I can't just ignore her and act like a jerk after seeing the intention of this girl. 

I watch as the girl finally stands before me. I didn't say anything once she had reached me.

Thank goodness that she immediately spoke afterwards.  

“Is Angelo with you?” She directly asked without looking at my face. Her head is actually staring at the ground. Her fists are clenched on both of her sides. 

And her voice is a bit shaky.

She's suspicious.

I narrowed my eyes at her, not that she can see because her head is hanging down. But I still do it.

“If it's Leron you're looking for, you should be waiting inside our classroom. You know that he's always way earlier than me, right?” The girl flinch once she heard my voice.

Oi, oi, am I that scary to her? Stop joking around.

“R-right! I totally forgot because I really needed to say something to him! I wanted it as soon as possible, so I thought I could just wait for him in the parking lot—”

“Calm down and explain yourself. What is it that you badly wanted from him?” I asked, right now feeling a bit irritated and much more bewildered.

Finally, she raised her head and look up to me. Shock is evident on her face.

“N-no way...you still don't know?” She said. I knitted my eyebrows.

“Don't know about what? You know, just tell me already. We don't grasp the time.” I said,  already pissed off.

She fumbled in her pocket, taking out her phone. After touching and tapping on it for a brief time, she immediately showed me what she had just done to her phone.

Carefully looking at her phone, once I realized what was on it, anger and discomfort immediately rushed into me. Of course, the worry for my lover never gets left behind. 

Because on her phone, there's a screenshot of one post with a picture of me and Leron kissing with the beautiful sunset. Actually, I like it. But once she swipes the picture, bad comments and hate comments from the few people I know and am familiar with immediately pop out. That made me angry.

No, to tell that I was just angry is an understatement.

I'm beyond mad.

I was livid. I think I'm about to explode.

“Where is he? Where's Leron?” I immediately asked, through gritted teeth. The only thing that's on my mind right now is Leron, seeing him and knowing what he's feeling right now. I know him. The thought of my parents will immediately go through his mind.

“I r-really don't know! But if ever you know, I really wanted you to tell me!” She said, tears welling up in her eyes, and she does sound desperate at the moment.

I looked away from her as I felt my phone vibrate and I immediately took it out of my pocket. Thinking it was Leron, but when I opened the message, it's from Codee.

He texted.

Codee:

We're inside the boy's locker room. Come here quick.

After reading it, I don't have the time to reply, so I just rush out of the parking lot and run as fast as I can towards the boys' locker room. I don't care about the school hallway rules. That doesn't even matter right now.

Once I reached the boy's locker room, I just barged in without thinking of knocking. And there I saw my friends, circling my Leron.

I immediately crossed the remaining space between us and I immediately reached him. I wrapped my arms around him and he just stayed still. He's not moving but I know that he wants to say a lot of things right now.

Suddenly, he moves away from my grip and diverts his attention towards the girl I'm with. I knew that she was following me earlier, and since she seemed like she knew something, I just let her do what she wanted.

Now we need to clear everything up.

“Angelo, I need to talk to you about something...” She closed the locker room's door and slowly walked closer to Leron. Leron take a few steps forward, meeting the girl halfway.

I noticed she put up a brave face, but the obvious nervousness never left her. She'd been beating around the bushes earlier, and now that we're here, I'm already eager to hear what she wanted to say.

“What is it Mathea? Do you know something about—”

“I am so sorry!” Leron was unable to continue what he was about to say when the woman suddenly put her palms together, the hands were as high and almost level as her head. Her eyes are shut tightly.

It is as if she is asking for forgiveness. 

I think she looks really sincere. I don't know what made me say this, maybe because small tears are starting to escape from his closed eyes. 

In any case, all of our reactions were almost the same as when we stared at the woman. All of us are stiffened and confused. We don't know what to say at all.

“I'm most likely the main source of this issue!—No! It's totally ny fault! That's why...I am very sorrry.” She apologized again. But this time, Leron finally spoke, seeking a clearer answer. 

“I'm sorry, but I don't get you at all. Can you make it clearer to me? And why are you saying sorry over and over? Sorry, I don't really understand anything at all.” Leron said, and Arson step in after.

“He's right. What do you mean? If you want to say something, calm yourself down first.”  Said Arson.

The Mathea girl finally put down her arms. And her hands are already clutching at the end of her shirt. She looks really frustrated right now. 

She sniffs before opening her mouth again.

“A-actually yesterday...I was near the bay! M-my family and I are out there. The same time with the two of you.” Oh, she's talking about me and Leron.

Did she saw us doing it that's why she's saying sorry? She didn't really have to.

“I, I don't really have any bad intentions! You know, I already told you, right?! I adore gays!vI love seeing boys with other boys! That's why...when I saw the both of you kissing! My hands just automatically move and secretly take a picture of you!”

My forehead furrowed. I'm thinking that she's also the same as Leron's mother. I didn't know that girls were so into that.  Leron, on the other hand, does not seem to know how he will react.

“What—”

”But please keep listening to me. You can say whatever you want to me later, but for now, I want you to just keep on listening.” Mathea pleaded. In the end, Leron just sigh.

“The one who show that to others is not me. A I was not the one who spread it. Honestly, I have no plans to show it to others,” She explained, her face is becoming a little red.

“Although this will not really clean my name, the one who sent those pictures to people is not me but my sister.” She added. Her expression immediately changed from being flustered to being irritated.

“Sister? You have a sister?” This time, it is me who asked her. She looks at me and nod her head.

“Weird, right? But please, keep listening. My sister and I are not really close. To be honest, we were enemies and hated each other to the bones. We often fight, even when we're outside our house. That's why our parents decided to separate us into different schools.”

“In any case, I didn't fully expect that she would take a look at my belongings. It seems that she accidentally saw the picture and immediately sent it to Declan's past girlfriend.”

My eyes widened from hearing that.

”Angela?” Leron asked. I look at him only to see that he's really serious right now. But unlike earlier, he looks calmer and is thinking properly.

I gritted my teeth. Now I'm fucking pissed off. That slut is really getting on my nerves lately. 

“Yes.” Mathea answered.

”I still don't get it. Why would she do that? And where is she right now?” Leron keeps on asking questions. And because I didn't know what to do at the moment, I just stood beside him and began caressing his back. 

“That! Millie is attending the same school with your ex girlfriend. And unfortunately, they happened to be close friends.” She explained once again.

Suddenly, Felix steps in and ask an unexpected question.

“I see. I finally understand now. But before all of that, can I ask you a question? What happened to your busted lip? And your right cheek. I just noticed this now, but why is it swelling? Are you okay?”

“Tch. You should not have asked her if you could ask a question if you're already going to say whatever you want, dumbass!” Arson said, kicking Felix's ass.

“Ah, this...I thought attacking my sister earlier would make me erased about this, but I guess what I want will not always happen.” She shrug after saying that and immediately returned her determined face.

I felt Leron still with my touch after hearing that. I can clearly tell that he feels sorry for the girl. Good grief, I'm surrounded by kindhearted people. 

“More importantly, I am really sorry. I couldn't do anything before this happened! But don't worry! Me and the photography club are doing our best to delete every picture of you that has already been posted on the internet.”

“That's good. But what can you do for those who have just sent through messages?” I implied and Mathea just look down.

“That...we can't...”

“That's okay. It's not really the problem, to be honest...” Leron trailed off, looking up at me. And with that, I already knew what he meant. He's truly worried about my parents' opinion.

And because Angela is the mastermind behind all of this, she'll probably send some pictures to my parents, too. That's what the antagonist is always up to, right?  

Angela, ah damn Angela.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 1.1K 31
This story will be a bit different from what I usually publish so it will be made private only for followers. However it will still be something inte...
646K 36.2K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...
168K 5.3K 42
This is a crappy story I wrote lol Edit June 2020- wow, I took a break from wattpad and when I come back this story gained 10k views and 1k votes? Th...
353K 946 5
ONE SHOTS REVAMPED! Lemme go 'straight' to the point. This story is not particularly suited mainly for those not supporting lgbtq+ wandering this pag...