Can You Love Me Most? | ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...

By jxlvpin

"๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐—ผ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’†, ๐ˆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ - ๐‘ฐ ๐’Œ๐’๐’†๐’˜." ฯŸ Selene Black is the younge... More

Author's Notes
Prologue
1| Hello
2| Dementor! Dementor!
3| First Lesson
4| Nice Isn't He?
5| We Meet Again
6| Patronus
7| Brother
8| It Can't Be, Can It?
9| T H E T R U T H
10| Opinion
11| Heal
12| Waterloo
13| The Marauder's Map
14| Innocent
15| Holidays
16| Under the Mistletoe
17| Christmas Bliss
18| Trust Gred and Feorge
19| Triumph
20| Tighter Security
21| Hurt
22| Monica's Discovery
23| Valentine's Day
24| Killjoy
25| Remus's 34th
26| Hermione
27| A Change of Patronus
28| Confessions
29| The Fight
30| Regrets
31| Champions
32| Luke Montez
33| Exams
34| Padfoot's Plan
35| Mission Slightly Failed
36| Chaos at the Shrieking Shack
37| Revelations
38| Peter Pettigrew
39| The Full Moon
40| And Everything Fell Into Pieces
41| Heartbroken
42| Last Hurrah
43| Last Train Ride and Letters
44| Ghost
45| 19th
46| Safe and Sound
47| The Beginning of The Auror Life
48| Training
49| Back at Hogwarts
50| The Third and Final Task
51| Aftermath
52| News
53| The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black
54| Recruiting For the Order
55| Reunion
56| Apology Accepted
57| Anastasia Dolohov
58| Peace Offering
59| Finally
60| The Advance Guard
61| Harry
62| Night Talks
63| Affirmations
64| Celebrations
65| False Alarm
66| Sick
67| Caught In The Act
68| A New Affair
69| Adjusting
70| Return
71| Suspicions
72| Lyall Lupin
73| Strained
74| Grief
75| Date
76| Mark Me
77| Mates
78| Red
79| St Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries
80| Happy Anniversary
81| Christmas at Grimmauld Place
82| First Day of the Year
83| Jealousy, Jealousy
84| Hell
85| Love of My Life
86| Congratulations, We're Engaged
87| The Will of Orion and Alphard Black
88| Down South
89| Last Days
90| Forever
91| Charles Dumbledore
92| Love Me
93| Just The Two Of Us
94| Angry, But In a Playful Way
95| An Unexpected Surprise
97| Level Nine, The Department Of Mysteries
98| You Promised
99| Spread Your Wings And Fly Away
100| A New Beginning
101| An Extraordinary Attachment
102| Remus' Babies
103| Butterflies and Baby Names
104| Come Back, Please
105| A Nostalgic Place
106| Reunited
107| I Gave You My Heart
108| The French Veela
109| Preparations
110| February 10th, 1997
111| Welcome To The Family
112| Everything
113| King Of My Heart
114| Dumbledore's Downfall
115| Until The End
116| Harry's Arrival
117| Mr. And Mrs. William Weasley
118| Everything Has Changed
119| Regulus Arcturus Black
120| The Capture
121| Not Who He Seems
122| Good To Have You Back
123| Enough
124| Birthdays and News
125| Two Unexpected Gifts
126| It's Happening
127| The Battle Begins
128| Fire & Blood
129| Live For Me
130| The End
Epilogue

96| A Little Lupin

4.9K 102 9
By jxlvpin

The door suddenly swayed open, Sirius' face was red with tears and looked as though he was ready to start a fight.

"Sirius, now's not the good time." Remus said coldly, trying his best to yank my hand away from his sleeve.

"REMUS JOHN LUPIN DONT YOU DARE LEAVE YOUR WIFE AND UNBORN CHILD!" Sirius roared, shaking his hands in annoyance as he marched towards him angrily.

"You wouldn't understand, you don't even have children yourself." Remus scoffed ignorantly, receiving a scowl from Sirius.

"As if James didn't make me the godfather of his son and we didn't look after the kid for a year before he was sent to those annoying muggles when James and Lily died!" Sirius exclaimed angrily.

"I was irresponsible, alright? I was being selfish because it felt good and I didn't even think of the consenquences. And now look what I've done to her, I can't bear to live if the baby turns like something like me." he countered, pointing at me and my stomach.

"Are you even hearing yourself you self-absorbed prick?!" Sirius yelled, as my eyes widened in shock and he stood next to me. "You're too busy thinking about yourself but you're not even thinking about her and your kid. What kind of a father will you be if you leave them?! And I swear on my mother's dead body if you leave them, I'll not let you touch a single strand of hair from them!"

"Please stop you two, you're scaring me, it's not good for the baby." I said under my breath, my voice straining as I saw Remus sinking back to his seat, running a hand through his hair and his breath becoming shaky.

"And don't you dare jump too quickly on conclusions and think that my niece or nephew will be a werewolf like one of their parents because there hasn't been a fucking one recorded in wizarding history." Sirius huffed, crossing his arms. "You always assume the worst because that's what you do best!"

Remus was about to draw out his wand when Molly came rushing in the room.

"That's enough you two! You both are acting like children," she reprimanded the two of them, she looked at me sympathetically and sighed heavily. "Remus, I need to talk with you. In private. Sirius, stay with your sister and look after her."

I had been in the living room for about three hours, patiently waiting for Remus, but he never came. My heart was pounding faster and faster as I thought about him. Sirius hadn't left my side since then.

"He's going to leave me isn't he?" I asked Sirius miserably.

"Don't think that, if he will do it, he'll never see the light of day again." he gritted his teeth, holding me closer to him protectively.

"I get it he doesn't want this child, but I wish he'd understand how special it is to me, and he'd feel what I feel about this wonderful miracle." I mumbled, stroking my stomach lovingly.

"I'm sure he already loves it," Sirius said to me.
"But he's afraid to show it. You know when Harry was born, I remember James and Lily asking him if he would consider being a dad himself. Of course, knowing Moony, pessimistic and saying he wouldn't want a baby whose father is a werewolf. But we knew deep down, he wanted to be one."

"Our baby will love him, I'm so certain of it." I said to him. Molly came into the room after that, and I had felt fear rising again in my head.

"W-where is he?" I breathed heavily as I felt Sirius gripping my hand tightly.

"Don't fret," she placed a hand on my hair soothingly. "He's upstairs in your room, he's passed out but he'll be okay. Why don't you spend the night here? Besides, you need some rest for the little one."

I nodded my head, slowly getting up with my brother's assistance. I slowly opened the door, my room was dark, and only the lamp on the bedside table was the source of light. He wasn't that hard to find. He laying on one side of the bed, blanket up to his chest and breathing soundly.

Carefully climbing up on the bed, I laid myself in a more comfortable position, pulling the sheets over myself as I cocked my head to the side so I was facing his. I didn't realize how much my sadness and anger at him had lessened. I felt a sense of comfort when I looked at him and stroked his cheek softly.

He must've been half-asleep, and he didn't touch me as he slept. But once I was half-asleep as well, I felt him instinctively draw closer to me, placing one hand on my hair and the other on my tummy. He was mumbling I'm sorry in his sleep, and for the strangest reason, it comforted me.

I woke up in a cold sweat around midnight, standing up as I tried to shake the nightmare from my mind away. The silent tears rolled down my face and my heart thumoed wildly, my whole body trembling in the cold. I felt the blankets shift and the weight beside me decreasing all of a sudden as he stood up.

"Go back to bed, I'm alright." I croaked, feeling him wrapping his warm cardigan around me.

"I'll be right back, okay?" he whispered to me, cupping my cheeks before leaving the room in the haste. I could faintly hear the kettle in the kitchen hissing, my whole body was so exhausted and emotionally drained that it collapsed on the side of the bed.

He returned six and a half minutes later, holding  a tray of two cups. He set it down and muttered Lumos under his breath.

"I made us hot chocolate," he said simply, with a small smile. "My love, is there something wrong?" he asked, the sweet tenderness in his husky voice was begging me to speak.
"I'm alright, Rem." I replied briskly, trying so hard to avoid his eyes.

"Here, you'll feel better." he handed me the antique mug with the letter B engraved upon it and I reluctantly took it. I hummed a small 'thank you' before taking a small sip.

We just sat there in utter silence, he studied me as I sipped on my mug instead of drinking his own. Creamy, sweet. The chocolate flooded my senses with happy thoughts and content.

"So...we're going to be a mummy and daddy." he mused quietly. I finally looked at him, seeing that his eyes were glued preciously to my stomach, and I smiled at him.

"Yes," I muttered, setting down the now warm chocolate on the nightstand. "And we're going to keep the baby, aren't we?"
He looked at me at once, the look in face was like our arguement had never happened hours ago. "Are you crazy? Of course we are keeping the baby."

At this, I smiled gratefully at him, stroking his hand slowly and lovingly. "Oh, Remus, you're going to be the best daddy in the world." He blushed profusely.
Just then, he moved the blanket down to my legs and slightly tugged of my shirt so he could see the pale skin of my stomach. With a small sigh, he pressed his lips against it, a soft surprised gasp eliciting from my mouth.

"Hello," he whispered with a soft laugh. "It's okay little one, Daddy's right here..." My heart melted at what he said, I would've burst into happy tears once more but ended up smiling sweetly, not being able to hear what else he had to say to our bundle of joy. I shifted back my attention back to him after a few moments, his ear was pressed against my stomach, as though he were listening to the baby.
"... And that...is your Mummy, the most amazing, bravest and most beautiful woman I've ever seen. She can be stubborn at times, but you'll love her, and she'll love you to the moon and back."

"I already do, my precious baby." I added with a soft smile. As the night lingered away, I closed my eyes in content, listening to him talk to the baby. I smiled happily, knowing I now had two amazing people in my life. The man of my dreams whom I was proud to call my husband, and the son or daughter I was carrying.

"Now remember, dear, you need to eat well. A more healthy diet," said Molly, providing us with bags full of food supplies, even some of the breakfast she had cooked that morning. "And I suppose you need to take a break from Order meetings and training, it's not good for the baby."

"I'll take that, darling." Remus said to me, taking the bags away from my hands.

"Thanks Mrs. Weasley." I nodded as the mother of seven gave me an appreciative pat on my cheek.

Once we got back to our house, he placed the supples on the counter, immediately inspecting me sweetly.

"Now what does my wife and unborn child want for lunch?" he implored, cupping my cheeks, and looking down at my stomach.

"Seriously sweetheart, it's a bit too early for lunch, and I'm very much capable of cooking on my own." I giggled, his arm wrapping around my waist as he walked us into the kitchen.

"But you're probably hungry."

"Later." I laughed.

But then I frowned, wondering. "But how did it happen?"

"Well lately," he said, grinning. "The two of us have been —"

"No, no, not in that way," I smacked his chest playfully, receiving a small laugh from him. "I meant, did we use any form of protection?"

He shrugged. "We don't use any, love."

"Oh..." I mumbled, then looking up at him once more. "When's the due date?"

"Let's see, you'll be a month pregnant this June, so...by Febuary, I suppose." he answered, after doing a little calculating in his head.

"That means he'll be born in the same month you proposed to me!" I realized, beaming.

"Wait, wait, wait," he embraced me in a playful manner and grinned once more. "How come you've already concluded it's a boy? What if in nine months, it'll be a girl?"

"Mother's instinct, Remus," I teased. "It'll definitely be a boy."

"I tend to disagree and believe she's a girl as lovely as her mother."

I grinned and sighed at him. "You know, we're already irresponsible parents, Rem. The baby isn't even born yet and we're already betting on the gender."

He smiled. "Hmm. But I don't mind if it's a girl or boy, what's important he or she will be healthy." He put his two hands on my waist, as we explored each other's eyes.

"Even if the baby is a werewolf?" I asked him quietly.

"Even if the baby is a werewolf." he said firmly, he kissed my forehead, hugging me tightly. "We'll do this together, I promise."

"I love you." I said to him, kissing him as he returned it back.

"I love you too, and our baby. So much."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 611 29
แตƒโฟแตˆ โฑแถ  โฑ แตˆโฑแตˆโฟ'แต— แตโฟแต’สท แต‡แต‰แต—แต—แต‰สณ โฑ'แตˆ แต—สฐโฑโฟแต สธแต’แต˜ สทแต‰สณแต‰ แต—แตƒหกแตโฑโฟแต แต—แต’ แตแต‰ โฟแต’สท โฑแถ  โฑ แตˆโฑแตˆโฟ'แต— แตโฟแต’สท แต‡แต‰แต—แต—แต‰สณ โฑ'แตˆ แต—สฐโฑโฟแต สธแต’แต˜ สทแต‰สณแต‰ หขแต—โฑหกหก แตƒสณแต’แต˜โฟแตˆ ...
2.7K 310 21
๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ. ๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ž๐š๐. ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ. ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž...
167K 6.8K 39
She can't stop thinking about the whirlwind romance she had this summer, but when she walks into Defense Against the Dark Arts on the first day of he...
71.9K 2.1K 53
"Be a good girl and listen" his voice was cold yet demanding and dominate "Y-Yes" I felt my breath hitch as I suddenly felt small Her name is Syden...