His Path Of Redemption

By Manhattanwannabe

Prologue How do you fix something that is beyond repair? How do you stop your heart from breaking each time y... More

A/N
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter- 3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter- 8
Chapter-9
A/N
Chapter 10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter- 19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Character aesthetics.
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-37
1K? 1K.
Chapter- 38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
A\N

Chapter-36

74 6 22
By Manhattanwannabe

Olivia's POV:

"Did you absolutely have to come?" I asked.

"Yes." He said.

This guy is literally the most stubborn human species in existence ever.

Turns out his undercover mission went smoother than expected. Emanuel wasn't physically present there so it was easier to gather information.

Apparently, Emanuel had been smuggling some weapons and shit from this library in Brooklyn. Not only was he smuggling but also making some weapons, he was planning to attack us during the shipment with the Russians. 5 days from now, we had a big drug deal shipment with the Russians. Ivan, Russian mob was going to be there too.

When Blaze told us about this it immediately clicked me. When I had initially started as an assassin, I remember getting daggers and guns from this library which had an underground space, we use to do the payments there too.

Turns out few of Emanuel's men were incharge of that place, but I knew one of them.

Anderson. Vincent Anderson.

He was the one who regularly supplied guns to me. When Blaze took his name I knew where this library would be. I knew exactly who would tell me about the whereabouts of Vincent.

So I told Blaze me and Danica will take care of it.

But of course. Him being him. Having the masculine urge to protect me, which after 100 times of me telling him I don't need it also, didn't listen and joined us.

We had a huge argument as to how I can look after myself and don't need his dumbass spy eyes. I'll do fine. He never listened of course.

So right now, we were in his car, driving to the library.

I was pissed at him. Danica was enjoying the free entertainment and he was pretending like nothing is wrong.

Perfect.

About 15 minutes later we reached the library. We got out as Blaze parked his car and locked it.

We walked towards the library and I pushed the door open.

We walked inside as the smell of books hit my nostrils.

Ah, home.

Never mind.

I scanned through the big room for the one I was looking for. I found him sitting on a table with a book in his hand.

Let's get this started.

I turned towards Blaze and said.

"If you even think of interrupting me or try to insert yourself without me asking. I will take your balls out and burst them. Like fire crackers." I threatened him.

He kept a straight face.

I sighed and signaled Danica. She nodded.

I walked towards the table where my prey was sitting at.

I walked a little closer.

"Hi Ben." I waved towards him.

Ben looked up to me with his nerdy glasses and looked a little nervous.

"H-hi." He stuttered.

"How have you been?" I pulled a chair out and sat down.

"Good." He fixed his glasses and focused on the book.

Ben was the 17 year old typical nerd boy who in real life wanted to get laid by a hot chick. That was the ultimate goal of his life.

Ben was around 14 when I first met him. He was very close to Vincent. He was always around whenever Vincent handed me over guns and daggers.

He wore his nerdy specs and nerdy outfit and always had a nerdy chemistry book or some book in his hand.

Vincent told me he had a major crush on me but wouldn't utter a word. So I knew, someone close to Vincent is the only one who can lead me to him.

I smirked.

"Ben, I was wondering where is Vincent..?" I asked.

"I don't know." He said lowly looking down.

"Ben, I'm gonna try again. Where. Is. Vincent." I asked.

"I- I don't know." He said.

Alright maybe, we have to do this the other way.

I slowly got up from my chair and walked towards him.

I pulled the book out of his hand as it fell on the table.

Wait.

Two books fell.

What?

One was a big physics book and inside it  was the...fifty shades of grey?

Damn.

Ben looked down.

I- never mind.

I smiled seductively at Ben.

I pulled his chin up and made him look at me.

"Oh Ben, I didn't know you were this sexy." Eew.

He just kept staring at me.

I put my hands on his shoulders and slowly sat down on his lap.

I bit my lips and slowly went to his ears.

"It's so hot. I really wanna take all my clothes off." I whispered in his ears.

And ruffled his hair lightly.

"Tell me Ben, where is Vincent." I asked again.

He closed his eyes.

"I don't know." He said.

Ugh.

I slowly slid my hand down his body. I bought it closer to his length. Slowly rubbing it.

But..

Why am I not feeling anything?

The fuck I'm just rubbing on his pants.

Oh my god, how small is this guy's dick?

Ugh, benzene, are you seriously dickless.

I was about to continue when someone pulled me by my arm and made me stand.

I turned around and saw a very fuming Blaze.

"Dude, which part of do not interrupt did you not understand?" I whispered to him.

"You, you will shut up now." He gritted.

He walked to Ben and pulled him by his collars.

Ben looked terrified.

"Listen up Ken-" Ben cut him off.

"I-it's ac-actually Ben." He said.

"Do I look like I give two flying fucks if you're Ben, Ken or even a Hen? You're gonna shut up and be a 17 year old kid and tell me where Vincent Anderson is." Blaze threatened him.

"Pl-please leave m-me. I-I don't know." Ben begged.

"Okay, Ken, this can go 2 ways. Either you tell me where Vincent is or I will drag you with me and torture the skin out of you." Blaze said.

Thankfully we were at the corner of the room so none could hear us.

Ben just looked at Blaze.

"Ken, you're testing my patience. You don't wanna mess with the mob of American mafia." Blaze said.

"A-american mafia? V-Vincent is in Chicago, hiding. He has planned an attack-"Blaze cut him off.

"I'm aware. Now, this underground weapon space. Is anyone in there now?" Blaze asked.

"N-no" Ben stuttered.

"Good. Let's go." Blaze said and dragged Ben with the collar as Ben showed us the directions.

We reached the underground space. It was big. There were like shit ton of weapons here.

Blaze took his phone out and dialed someone.

"Marcus, I'm sending you an address come here and burn down this space underground." Blaze ordered and cut the call.

"Excuse me? Hello? Why burn down? We could take it and use it." I said.

"I don't take things from people." Blaze said.

Bro what kind egoistic maniac is he.

I have no clue.

Blaze pulled Ben from the collar again.

"If I don't find Vincent in Chicago I will come back and raise you from the dead just to kill you again." Blaze said.

"From the dead?" Ben asked.

Oh shit.

"Blaze n-" Snap.

It was too late. Blaze snapped Ben's neck and there laid his lifeless body.

"THAT WASN'T NECESSARY." I yelled.

"Not everyone is as dumb as you. I couldn't leave him alive just for him to go tell Vincent we're looking for him." He said.

"YES WE COULD'VE TAKEN HIM WITH US." I yelled again.

"There are enough people giving me headache." Blaze said and stepped out.

This guy is insane. He just killed a 17 year old like it's nothing. I'm an assassin too but I don't go around killing kids.

I stomped behind him. We stepped out of the library like nothing happened.

"You know I'm not gonna lie. Hen was a disgrace to the fifty shades fandom." Danica said.

"His name was Ben, D." I said.

"Yea yea, same thing." She said.

We sat in thr car and drove off.

I can't believe I went out with a girl who just saw a 17 year old get neck snapped and all she had to say about it was him being a disgrace to fandom full of people who read bdsm and a mob who's a complete psycho.

What even?

∆ ∆ ∆ ∆

We had gone to the HQ later and told everyone about the meeting with Ben or Ken or Hen. It's okay, suit yourselves.

Tyberias went with a team to Chicago to look out for Vincent.

Marcus took care of that place and Ben's body.

At the moment we were home. I was in the room scrolling through my phone and Blaze was... wherever he was in the house.

My phone vibrated.

A message from Blaze?

We're literally in the same house.

Down. Now.

It said.

I rolled my eyes and got up as I headed downstairs.

I saw Blaze sitting by the bar with a glass in his hand.

I cleared my throat for him to notice my presence.

"You called?" I asked.

He nodded.

I raised a brow.

He eyed me from top to bottom.

I was wearing black shorts with a black tank top.

"Seduce me." He said.

Huh?

What?

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Why? Scared now? You looked pretty confident with that 17 year old bitch." He said.

So this is what it is about.

I rolled my eyes.

"Get over it Blaze, we wanted to get something out of it. Seducing normally works. It would've this time too if you wouldn't have interrupted." I said.

"I see. Show me then." He said.

"No." I said.

He smirked.

"What happened to your confidence? Scared it won't satisfy me?" He said.

"I don't need to seduce you for that Blaze. You and I both know I've lured you twice, my body is enough." This time I was smirking.

"Actually yes, let go. I've definitely been seduced better. You can't really...compare you know." He said.

Alright, this ass was actually challenging me now.

"You know what? I'll do it." I said.

"Go ahead." He urged.

I took a deep breath.

I swear to god this was so weird and probably even psychotic but I'm turned on, for real.

I walked towards him, looking him in the eye.

He was about to take another sip from his glass when I took it in my hand and drank a little.

I put the glass down.

I put my hand in my hair and brought it to my left side.

I looked around and saw a bunch of fruits kept in a tray.

I bent towards it in such a way that my hand was on Blaze's v-line and other was on his shoulder.

I heard Blaze groan. I smirked and took a strawberry in my hand. I pulled off and slowly put the strawberry in my mouth.

I lightly sucked on it and looked at Blaze in the eye as I batted my lashes.

I did that for few more seconds and kept it aside.

I put both my hands on Blaze's chest as I opened the first two buttons of his shirt.

I put my hands on his neck and brought his face closer to mine. Our lips were just inches apart. I acted like I would kiss him but I went to his left ear.

"It's easy to get seduced by a bunch of girls who wear short dresses. You got lucky today, got seduced by a woman." I whispered and bit his earlobe.

I could feel the junior Blaze who wasn't so junior poking slightly.

I smirked and pulled off.

I slowly moved back.

"Feel blessed." I said and turned back to leave.

I felt someone pull me by the arm and I was pinned to the bar counter.

"You love pinning me don't you?" I asked.

"You know what I love more? Bending you down and fucking the living shit out of you." He said.

"All bark no bite huh?" I asked.

"Trust me, you'll see how good I can bite tommorow morning all over your body." He smirked.

Wasting no time he held me by the jaw and hungrily started kissing me.

I kissed him back and caught his pace.

He pushed his tongue inside and started tasting every part inside.

I kept moaning.

He slowly pulled his tongue out started kissing my neck.

His hands grazed over my thighs as he brought them closer towards the inside.

"Blaze.." I moaned.

He swiftly turned us around and now my back was facing his front. He speedily discarded my shirt, his hand drew circles around my stomach as he grazed my shoulders leaving marks.

I couldn't stop moaning.

"Can't wait to see you struggle to walk for days." Blaze whispered in my ear and I just moaned.

Damn okay, I went from Ben, Ken and Hen to Olivia moaning Blaze. Lmao

Love,
Author.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4M 199K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
49.6K 2.7K 29
Once upon a time, there lived a poor little girl in the dirty streets of the human world. With her parents gone and her having to survive alone, she...
194K 5.8K 37
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...
4.4K 112 19
𝟏𝟖+| I was said to be 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞... 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. I had heard it so much...