Secret Twins of Oh Sehun

By SGPresents

Exo Sehun is a father and It's a secret. More

Sypnosis
Prolouge
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41

7

9.6K 313 22
By SGPresents

C H A P T E R S E V E N

Haeun's POV

"What are you doing?"

My eyes move to the door and I saw Sohyun walking in my direction from the hallway.

I immediately grab the papers that are scattered throughout the floor before she realizes it.

"Nothing-"

Quickly, I put my diaries inside the cabinet. I made sure she didn't saw or take a peek over the pictures in my hands.

If she does, it will be the end of me.

Most of it was my childhood pictures with Sehun.

"Yeah right. You just hurried up so I wouldn't see it."

Sohyun came by since both of us are off for the whole week.

The twins surely had fun when she look after them when I went away for a while. Jieun couldn't stop mentioning the day Sohyun planned to take them out with her husband. She said they played a lot and that they even took the twins to see their favorite movie.

I was incredibly thankful to Sohyun and her husband for being patient with the kids. Although she told me that they were behaving well throughout the day and listening to her commands.

She said it was to cope up with the days she hasn't seen the twins.

"You know what? I notice you've been acting weird since you came back from China."

Her words made me unsettled.

I was trying my best to act natural yet again she's the only person who discerns it.

"I'm not acting weird. What are you talking about?"

Sohyun entered my room. I stayed on my spot on the floor when she sat over my bed.

She examines my features with her arms cross.

For some reason, I look like a teenager who's got caught over something and will get scolded by her mother.

"You know what I'm talking about. Don't you think I won't recognize it? I've seen and studied all your reactions, Haeun. And earlier I just caught you doing something that you were hiding from your kids."

My heart thumps like crazy.

"Sohyun-"

"You can trust me more than anybody else. We've been keeping secrets to each other since God knows when."

It made me sigh.

"I-I don't really know if I should say this to you or not."

She leans towards me and pats my shoulders. I could see the concern in her eyes.

"It'll be fine and I might help you sort things out. You know I wouldn't let you face those problems alone. I'm always willing to lend an ear for you, Haeun."

"Well... If I tell you this, promise me not to mention it to anyone. Not even the kids."

Sohyun raises her pinky finger and said, "I swear to my entire life."

Somehow, that made me loosen up.

"I met the father of the kids..."

There was a moment of silence between us before she could respond to my confession. Her eyes slowly grew big in circle.

"Did you really? But When? Oh my gosh! Was it back in China?!"

I expect this kind of reaction from hers. But I didn't realize she'd be alleviated than usual.

"I didn't know I would see him there. I wasn't even anticipating it. We- just happen to be in the same place."

"Oh.. My... And what did you say? How about him? Did he something?"

Sohyun sat next to me. The grin on her lips sends me flustered for some reason.

"We did talk quite a little bit."

"Did he mention about the kids?"

"We haven't come up to that point. We both just said hi to each other... At some point- there was a minor circumstance and he was gentleman enough to send me back to my hotel."

"He did it by himself? And Without hesitation, you said yes?"

My hand unconsciously clasp unto each other. I never felt apprehensive about having this conversation before.

"I-I did. But there is clearly an adequate reason for that."

"Aigoo- you don't have to feel flustered. Don't worry, I wouldn't ask for all the details."

Her creepy smile and chuckle made me sheepish.

She might misinterpret what I said.

"Whatever is on your mind is not what happened, Okay? I caught into slight trouble, I didn't know he was there. Though, I was fortunate he was. And He helped me get out of that."

If it wasn't for Sehun, that woman might have scratch my face or much worse. She's likely receptive to start a war with me at that moment when I was an innocent person.

"But it's surprising how you'd be able to be in one place at the same time. Was he spying on you or something?"

It made me frown. "He wouldn't go to that extent."

"How do you know?"

"I just do. I mean- All these years, he had his chance to show himself to me... Or to the kids."

"Do you believe in second chances?"

Sighing, I glance at her and said, "No."

"It's not like I'm being unfair between you two. But- I, as a person, believe in second chances. People are prone to making mistakes. All of us are subject to do that and It only takes another person to undo our faults and restore our disposition. The kids are continuously growing, Haeun. You getting this project and meeting him accidentally might be the actual sign that you're are both ready to face this reality you're hiding. Though I ship you with our boss. I do believe the twin's father is handsome. I might take his side when I meet him-"

"Sohyun-ah! Nothing is going on with me and our boss. Stop quoting him in odd scenarios."

She laughs at my banter.

"I'm just kidding. Anyway, I don't want you to feel pressure thinking about the position you are in. It's still your decision. But if you think he's worth the second chance.. Why not try it again?"

With the silence I responded to her, She flees off the room and left me wondering.

Sohyun would never understand our position in Sehun's life at this instant.

Perhaps, he had already forgotten his responsibility due to his tremendous lifestyle.

Sehun's POV

A week had shortly passed after our trip from China.

As soon as we arrive back home, we conducted several meetings and practices for the next comeback that will be held in the summer season.

Manager Levi informs us that we would have an occupied schedule for the next few days.

But as per my group mates, I couldn't figure out why they have been acting strange lately. Since the day we left Lay's hometown, The guys hardly spoke to me. Even Kris and Suho are quite distant.

And even though they try their best to make conversation involving me. I knew somethings up... with the way they treat me, I couldn't point out the mistake.

It makes me wonder if I did a stupid thing during our stay to make them act like this.

After having a few drinks that night, I barely can't remember what happened.

All I know is that I woke up the next morning and I'm already lying on my bed. I can't recall who carried me all the way, neither the person who change my clothes. I was completely wasted.

I thought I was just having a peaceful drink, little I didn't know it was devouring my body deep inside that I wouldn't be able to control it.

Now I'm left reflecting on what happened.
Thinking if I offended someone while I was on the verge of alcohol... Or worse, I might've caused serious trouble that they didn't want me to know the whole story.

"Is there something wrong?"

I couldn't stop myself from speaking while we're having dinner in our dorm.

I'm tired of them acting like this. I believe a week is enough to make me endure their odd treatment.

"What do you mean?"

Kris asks without glancing at me. So did the others.

It's as if they're trying to refrain from the situation.

"Everyones acting strange towards me ever since we left China. If there's something that is going on, I believe I'm involved in that circumstance. I want to apologize for whatever it is. I couldn't really remember what happened after I had that drink."

Now that everyone's staring at me, I feel ambushed. Their gazes were something I've never felt like before. It's chastising.

"Do you really not remember what happen that night?"

Sighing, I respond towards Luhan who seems concerned.

"I don't. I wouldn't have asked about it if I do."

"How far in our conversations do you remember?"

Suho now spoke directly.

"I could only recall when Chanyeol was confiding about someone. Other than that, My memories are blurry."

Everyone showed different reactions after heeding my response.

Was there something wrong with it?

"Did I- perhaps- caused serious trouble? I would gladly accept my fault-"

"You did more than that."

"I can't believe he's that far behind. I thought he was listening to my story."

"Too bad he didn't realize how stupid you are."

"Don't even start you two."

Xiumin scolded Chanyeol and Tao for teasing each other before a sigh.

"I don't get it. Were they more conversations after Chanyeol?"

They all nod at the same time that made me confuse.

"We thought you were coping up since you continued drinking. But I guess you were allured by that alcohol."

I can't believe my body was badly affected that I couldn't remember anything that night. It sounded like it ravaged my senses.

Does the content of that drink really that hard?

"I'm sorry. But- I couldn't recall what happened."

"Technically, we don't know if you're being honest with us at that moment. But I feel like you truly showed us where you're suffering from- ouch!"

Baekhyun whine after Kyungsoo punch his arm.

My brows furrowed towards their action. Most of them look troubled or bother for some reason.

"Can you tell me what happens? Cuz I don't want to keep guessing for what I did."

There was a long silence surrounding the table. I felt the awkwardness behind their eyes as if none of them wanted to take the risk of answering my question.

"What I did... Was it really that bad?"

"No, Sehun. It's just-" Suho gaze at me and sighs.

I'm having an unpleasant feeling about this. If it's something involving the past, I might not forgive myself for being such a nitwit and exposing my secret because of a goddamn alcohol.

"Well?"

I could feel my grip tighten as I held the spoon.

Why does my heart thumping so fast?

Did I really do it?

"Sehun, you mention about a girl... We don't know who specifically. But I assume you used to date her-"

"Just get it straight, Suho." Kris cut him off all of a sudden.

"You said and I quote, you dated a girl and got her pregnant."

I couldn't look through their suspecting eyes as Kris mumbled those words.

I was mindlessly staring at the plate laid on the table. Reflecting how dumb I was to be careless of my words. I couldn't find any word to answer back.

"C'mon, guys! Sehun must be kidding. I mean- he's in a drunk state at that time. He must not be aware of what he's saying."

"Only Sehun could tell if it was all a lie, Luhan."

"And He wouldn't show that much emotion and cried all night if it's all an act. He seem serious about it."

Their words couldn't process in my mind. As if it was stuck between my ears and couldn't go through.

I can't believe I jeopardize myself just like that.

And now that Kai mentions that I cried, who's gonna believe if I fabricate the truth? I don't usually show emotions towards them or even share my sufferings. The moment I act like that, it would be a great mystery for them.

"Sehun, there's no need for you to lie. We're not strangers, we're family. If there's someone you can lay unto, it's us."

Can I really trust them?

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486 39 3
CEO Oh Sehun finds his secret admirer.
6.5K 388 15
Always dream wants someone love him. He's a lonely kid who loves to try something new. He was a kid who dreams when he grew up he want to fall in lov...
13.3K 669 17
2 years ; 24 months ; 730 days ; 17 520 Hours ; 63 072 000 seconds. Divorce or Fall in Love? Sehun just dating with his assistant, Luhan but a week a...
186K 5.6K 36
A unique love story that started with a kick. LUHAN of EXO