the cabin || l.t✔

By 1dsonlyangel

[COMPLETE] "And last but not least, Louis and April, you'll be partners on this trip." April Rose and Louis T... More

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
fourty two
fourty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
epilogue

twenty three

250 2 0
By 1dsonlyangel

April Rose
"Hello?" I hold my phone up to my ear as I walk to the shops.

"Hey," Louis says.

"Um...what size condoms are you?" I speak quietly. He chuckles.

"A large. Don't get your purple condoms again either,"

"That's why Im here," I roll my eyes.

"The box is gold, in a large, you'll know it when you see it," he said. "Why are you getting condoms?"

"So we don't conceive a baby, I don't want to be pregnant-"

"Enough baby talk, his Im never having kids," I can tell he's shaking his head.

"Yeah well, I'm here for that reason," I walk into the chemist. 

"I know why you're getting them but why are you getting them?" he speaks clearer.

"When we hook up, I have one on me so you don't have to use some shitty purple condom," I speak softly so no one hears me.

"Oh god, Im getting flashbacks of the fucking thing,"

I walk down the aisle of condoms, feeling a bit embarrassed by it. I see a girl my age, maybe younger biting her nail as she looks at pregnancy tests. We meet eyes for a second before we both look at the shelves. "I found it. I'll call you back,"

"Okay," he said before I hung up.

I reach for the gold box of 10 lubricated condoms in the size large. I turn it over to see a diagram of the condom, what it's used for, a bit of a description that will want to make you buy it and the warnings. I side eye the girl as she takes a test.

Her blonde hair was dirty and unwashed which really makes me think what a poor girl like her was doing with a pregnancy test in her hand, looking embarrassed as ever.

I read around the box and decide that these were the ones Louis was taking about. It was a good box, a brad I knew, the packets look the exact same as the ones I saw from the cabin and I knew they were clear.

I look at the girl who looks at me with a small and sad smile. I smile back. "Are you okay?" I whisper.

She looks at the test box in her hand. She looks back up at me, shaking her head softly. I frown. "You make sure you and your boyfriend are safe," she whisper.

He's not my boyfriend but she'll be weird if I say that.

"Because...it happened easily, and I regret it so much," she swallowed and looked back down.

"I'm so sorry," I whisper.

"I trusted him without a condom," she shrugs sadly. "I'm glad you're being safe because I would hate it if you were in my position," she smiles sadly again.

"Boyfriends orders," I shrug. Fuck that sounds weird.

"Well...he's smart, anyway, I should go," she holds the test up.

"Good luck," I whisper.

"Thanks," she walks away while I look back at the condoms. I sigh and go to the counter to pay for them.

The girl behind the counter puts it in the bag and hands it to me. I take the white plastic bag and walk out the shop. I start walking down the street, my shoes scrapping on the pavement. I spot a blonde and a raven haired girl and boy walking down the street.

I double look to see black hair, brown eyes, a black shirt and jeans with black converses while the girl had her long blonde hair flowing in the wind, wearing a pair of black leggings, yellow vans and a oversized shirt. I gasp as they don't see me but I see them.

Zayn and Perrie.

I look closer to see them laughing at each other as he chases her with something which makes her squeal our laughter and run away from him. He catches up to her and wraps his arms around her waist as he catches her.

I then see her turn around and wrap her arms around his neck while he grabs her hips and their lips press together. I stand across the road from them and bite my lip. I feel my eye sting a bit and my stomach tightens.

They pull away and continue walking and I soon realise that her shirt was Zayn's. I swallow and keep walking, speed walking home. It didn't take long before I made it home to an empty house, storming in and going upstairs.

I go to my room and open my drawer. I rip open the box and pull the row of condoms out. I pull them off each other and out them in the box so it was easy access.

I grab my phone and text Louis.

Me:  can you come over?

Louis: are you home?

Me: yes

Louis: okay

I smile and stand up. I was in a weird mood. Even after seeing them together makes my blood boil. Perrie is stealing my best friend.

I open my drawer and pull out my red lace bralette and g-string. I've never worn this before and I bought it to make my single self feel better but maybe she might come in use.

I take my clothes off and put the set on, before walking over to my mirror and look at myself. I part my legs and pull the underwear up further so they sit on my hips, making them look good. I turn around to the side to check out my ass to see it looks good too. I look at the lace bralette on my chest which makes me look at them in the mirror.

I felt sexy.

I smile and out my clothes back on. I go into the bathroom and brush my hair, making it straight. I spray some of my expensive perfume and cough a bit from how much I used. I put some grape chapstick on and pop my lips.

I go back into my bedroom, changing my normal shirt to a tight red silk cowl neck singlet. I don't know why I was dressing up considering it was just Louis but I wanted to make me feel good about myself. I was feeling good about myself today, and just seeing Zayn with Perrie really made me feel sad because he looks happy.

And sits another girl.

I'm happy for him but he won't even talk to me still. And he has a new girlfriend, he's probably forgotten about me and just doesn't care enough to unblock me and talk to me so I can fix what I did.

I get what I did is probably unforgivable, but he didn't even let me explain. I'm officially giving up because he clearly doesn't want to fix this and I can't make him do anything he doesn't want to do so I officially give up

If he doesn't want to be friends with me anymore then I wish he would just say it rather than him not saying it and I try with everything in me to try to fix it. And that's why hooking up with Louis is actually helping me because it's distracting me from how much he hates me and is ignoring me.

Today I was in a bit of a cheeky mood. My sister and mom were both at work and I would be alone until 5pm which is ages away.

I made my bed, not making it look like I've made it though, just so it looks neat. I look out the window to see Louis walking up the lawn. I run down stairs and open the front door which he spins around and goes to panic. "No one's home," I say, grabbing his hand abs pulling him inside.

"Oh," he says. We stand in the hall where his eyes rake down my body which makes me get butterflies as he slowly looks me up and down. He reaches his hands out and grabs my hips, pulling me closer to him. "Did you wear this to the shops?" he bites his lip.

"Yeah?" I lie and look down at my outfit. Black ripped jeans, cowl neck singlet and converses. "Are you jealous?"

"A little," he pulls my shirt down to see my cleavage. "Now that's even better," he smirks.

I snicker and take his hand up the stairs. We go into my room with him breathing down my neck. I push him on the bed so he sits down. I stand in front of him which he looks at my outfit again, putting his hands on my ass.

"You've already gotten me hard," he murmured making me smirk.

Bingo.

"Oh, have I?" I play off.

"Yes, and you know you have, look," we both look down at his jeans to see them tight in the crotch. "Like for god sakes," he whines.

I kick my shoes off and kick them somewhere in my room. I put one leg over his and he grabs my ass again, knowing what was going to happen when I put my other leg in the other side of his and sit on his lap in straddle.

I tower over him so my chest is in his line of view. He pulls me closer to him so my crotch sits on his and he was hard. I lean in and kiss his neck again, the hickey from yesterday still there just not as red. I nibble on the red skin, using my tongue to wet it.

I can feel his pulse under my lips, feeling how it was quickened. I smirk and grab his hair, turning his head by tugging on his hair. He parts his lips and squeezes my hips. "Fuck me," he whispers.

I pull away and meet eyes with him. He closes his lips and swallows. I press my lips to his and he slides his hands to my ass yet again. I cup his jaw and move our lips together, feeling my stomach get butterflies when they glide together perfectly.

He pulls away and licks his lips. "Of course it's grape," he snickers.

I grin. "It's my favourite," I shrug.

"Mine too," he whispers before falling into my lips again. He reaches up and tucks hair behind my ear, trailing his hand down to my jeans. I feel the button get popped open and it makes me buzz on the inside.

I slide my hands down to his shirt hem, pulling at it. We pull away for a few seconds so I can pull the shirt off completely. I look at his abs and robust torso making me collect a pool of my arousal in my underwear.

I grab the hem of my singlet, pulling it off, struggling so I have to rip it up but eventually getting it off. I look at Louis, he has wide eyes and his lip bitten. His hands slide up to the side of my chest, his eyes still on my breasts.

"Where did you get that?" he gapes. "Now that looks like lingerie," his thumb runs down my left breast which makes my nipple hard.

"I don't think I should tell you that," I smirk, rubbing my hands down his chest.

He starts kissing my collarbones, inhaling as I toss my head back. "Fuck me, you smell so nice," he mumbles into my skin.

With his head on my chest as he kisses it, I smirk. I feel so powerful right now. I feel like I have all the control. I blindly unclasp his belt and pull it out of the loops. I then pop open the button, pulling the zipper down.

I reach into his boxers and grab his base. He moans on my skin and pulls away to look down. I slide off his lap and get on my knees. I slide my hands up his knees, over his thighs and tug on his boxers and jeans.

He lifts his hips up a little so his erection sprung up. He breathes out heavily as I sit high on my knees and grab his base again. He grabs my hair with one hand, pushing my head closer to his tip.

I take him in my mouth and he pushes my head down so his tip already hits the back of my throat which makes me moan. He tosses his head back and moans as well. I suck on him as he pulls and pushes my head up and down his length.

I close my eyes and wrap my tongue around him as he moves me up and down. My inhales were heard while he moans, making my stomach burn so badly. My core class throbbing and I couldn't handle it.

I stop which makes him stop. I slowly slide my head down him, his tip hitting the back of my throat which makes me want to gag but don't, and he curves down my throat making my eyes screw shut and I swallow him which makes his abs flex as he exhales.

"Fuck," he whines, watching him disappear into my mouth.

I keep going, my body reacting well. "Oh my god," he breathes out as he curves down my throat a lot. I moan on him which sent a vibration and it came so unexpectedly that I don't think he even realised that he released.

His head was tossed back and his eyes closed. I pull away so he was still in my mouth. He pants crazily, his eyes meeting with mine. His confines sit on my tongue, some already down my throat. He stares at me in shock as I suck his tip before pulling away.

I sit on my knees and swallow the rest of his confines. He swallows and shakes his head. "There is no way in fucking hell you just got me off that quickly,"

I stand up.

"Maybe," I smirk. He stares up at me and unzips my jeans as he stands up. He rips my jeans down and his eyes widen when he sees my underwear.

"You are in such a weird mood today," he puts his warm hands on my bare ass. "And I've never been more turned on it's scary," he speaks lowly. "No one has ever managed to get me off in the first 20 minutes, and the same thing is going to happen to you,"

I smirk until he spins me around. He grabs my thighs and wraps them around his waist so my back falls on the bed with a startled yelp. He stands there, tucking himself back in his boxers and kicking the other part of his jeans.

He gets on his knees and puts my legs on the top of my shoulders. I widen my eyes as he slides my underwear down and off my ankles, holding them up on his fingertip. "You're a dirty little girl," he shakes his head slowly.

Oh. He's into that.

I swallow and nod. If he wants to play that game then I guess we're playing that game. "Only for you," I wink. He stares at me with an unreadable expression, swallowing.

"She can dirty talk," he whispers to himself.

"Got a kink?"

"Lace, bondage, doggy..." He rips my thighs apart so my legs now dangle off the bed.

"Daddy?"

He smiles. He sticks his tongue out and presses it flat on my core and licks up to my clit. I gasp.

His tongue flicks over my clit, sucking on it which makes me grunt out a gasp, refusing to answer, I close my eyes with my jaw dropped. His teeth gently graze it which makes me gasp and moan loudly, grabbing the sheets in my hands.

"Oh my god," I bite my lip. His fingers push into me as he attacks my clit which makes my toes curl. I toss my head back when he thrusts his fingers in and out of me while playing with my clit.

I moan, screwing my eyes shut and feeling him add a third. He smirks and curls his fingers in me which makes my back and neck arch in pleasure that builds pressure in my lower back. I grab his hair instead. pulling on his soft brown messy hair.

He moans and sent a vibration through me. "Fuck," I moan a strain, the oxygen slowly leaving my body. I pant and moan as he pulled his fingers out, sucked them clean before his tongue now works me quickly.

He thrusts his tongue in and out of me, sliding his hands up to my hips. His nose rests on my pelvic bone, his teeth grazing my sensitive area. I moan. "Louis, shit," I gasp.

He smirks. He squeezes my hips, pulling me closer to him. I gasp when he wraps my legs around his head. He suck's on my clit again, working me easily but he was right.

I felt a burn in my stomach which made everything in my body clench. "You taste good," he pulls away and lets his breath crash on my core. I toss my head back and moan again.

"F-Fuck, I'm c-" I couldn't speak. He smirks again, and works me faster.

I gasp and moan as I release. I arch my back and my vision was fading into back and I could hear my heartbeat in my ears. I pant as he rides my high out. licking up me again before pulling away.

"Tell me that wasn't your fastest," he licks his lips in a pant.

I nod. I was sensitive now. "I hope you're not tired," he smirks, herring on all fours above me. I shake my head, adrenaline gives me energy. "Cause I'm not done with your pussy yet,"

Oh my god.

I open my eyes to see his had darkened about three shades. I swallow and crawl back so my head meets with the pillow in the middle of my bed. "Well, you better end me," I wink. He crawls over to me and kisses my neck hungrily again. I breathe heavily and turn my head towards the drawer.

He nibbles on my neck as I inhale deeply and slowly.
I lick my lip slowly and now feel his erection now on my lower stomach. I close my eyes and keep my arms by my side.

He suck's on my neck as I zone out for a second. I look at the wall and part my lips, gasping softly. He starts kissing my jaw, whispering my name but I hadn't zoned back in. "Rosie?" he whispers.

I freeze.

I slowly turn my head towards him and he folds his lips in a line.

He hasn't called me Rosie since the day it happened.

I smile. "You haven't called me that in ages," I look down at his lips that were red and plump. I use my fingertips cup his jaw with a smile.

"It kinda just slipped out," he bites his lip.

"Tommo," I whisper which makes him smile.

"You haven't called me that in ages," he says what I said.

"It kinda just slipped out," I repeat what he said. "Anyway...what were you saying?"

"Um....a condom?" he bites his lip.

"Don't use one," I shrug.

"What?" his voice goes high, eyes wide

"Hehe, you're so easy to get on edge," I snicker. I roll on my side and open my drawer. I reach into the box and pull one out, holding it in my fingertips as I close the drawer. "Are these the right ones?"

"Yep," he nods. He sits back on his knees and rips the packet open, giving the packet to me which I toss on the floor. He puts it on his tip and rolls it down, getting back on all fours above me. We get under the covers, only covering our hips.

He lines himself up with me and pushes his tip in me. He looks up at me through his eyelashes and raises his eyebrows. I nod, propping and spreading my legs.

He sinks into me and because of the stimulation, I throw my head back and gasp while he closes his eyes. I grab his shoulders and squeezes them so he knows to start moving. He starts to rock into me, my lips parting.

"Fuck," I moan, already feeling pleasure.

//
sorry i robbed u kinda, there's other smut in here so yeah also...zayn and perrie who?

they're actually kinda cute together hehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 14.7K 20
••complete 2014•• harry and louis spend the summer together
77 1 8
What happens when 2 teenage heartthrobs from ONE DIRECTION & SPRING SIMMERS finds out they have feelings for each other? Will they be the same forev...
56.2K 1.6K 38
[COMPLETED] Liam Payne and Niall Horan of One Direction are best mates, anyone can see that, but is something between them hidden? Louis Tomlinson ha...
3.1K 123 18
Lexi Heart cannot believe her eyes. One Direction is actually in the same town as her, AND staying at the same campground! What will happen when five...