Ultraman Trigger

By IraGalgs

Note: This is based on "Ultraman Trigger; New Generation Tiga". I don't OWN the Characters used in this Story... More

Synopsis and Characters
Connection with the Light
First Day as an Ultra-Student
Leap to the Future
Exploring Shibuya District
The Ultra-Ancient Light and Darkness
Visiting the Prestigious High School
For Smiles
"Ako's Promis"
"The 10 Minute Demon"
Inter Universe
The Propagating Invasion
"The Wings of That Day"
"Wavering Heart"
"The Encounter of Light and Darkness"
"The 30-Million-Year Miracle"
"Back Home and The Ship"
"Exchange Student for two weeks?!"
"The Marked Kanan: Detective Ako's Case File"
"Showtime at Yuigaoka!"
"The Golden Threat"
"Operation Dragon!"
"Sneering Destruction"
"Raging Feast"
"The Scarlet School President"
"Is this Even Smile Operation?"
"What truly makes a Savior?"
"Last day as an Exchange Student"
"Beach Day! Or is it?!"
"The Blue One Comes With the Lightning"
"Operation Tsukinomori!"
"A Pastelic Problem?!"
"Demons Rampage Again and the Dark Truth"
"Mech Scramble!"
"My Friends"
"The Ruler of Shadows vs To the ones who have and believe in Smiles."
Afterword by the Author.
"Announcement"
A New Book about Decker Announcement!

"The Last Game and Hina's True Power"

194 4 5
By IraGalgs

(3rd POV)
Yohane: Now, Sayo-san, your sister needs you.

Sayo: W-What happened to my beloved sister?!

Yohane: Your sister fainted. She needs you. Tomoe-san and Lisa-san are taking care of your sister.

Sayo: N-No! HINA-CHAN! WAIT FOR ME! I AM COMING!
-
Sayo immediately left after what Yohane said to her. Now she just boarded Nursedessei and rushed towards the command center. When she got there, she only see her fellow bandmates.
-
Sayo: Where is HINA?!?!

Lisa: Calm down Sayo.

Yukina: Hina is fine. She just fainted.

Ako: Hina-sempai is with sis! My sister is keeping an eye on her in your room.

Sayo: Thank god. Sorry...

Yukina: No need. As long as you are back, it's better.
-
Sayo calms down a little. Then she left the command center and headed straight to her room where Hina and Tomoe are currently at. Once she's at the door of her room, she knocks gently and opens it. When she got inside, she sees Tomoe sitting right beside Hina that was still sleeping in bed.
-
Tomoe: Sayo-chan...

Sayo: Dear, how is Hina-chan?

Tomoe: She is fine. Now, she is stable, so there is nothing to worry about.
-
Sayo then takes a seat beside Tomoe and then she rested her head on Tomoe's shoulders.
-
Sayo: Thank god.

Tomoe: How did you know?

Sayo: Yohane-san told me.

Tomoe: I see...

Sayo: What happened?

Tomoe: Hina-chan started to talk in other languages that we cant identify...

Sayo: My fear is coming so close...

Tomoe: Eh?

Sayo: Both of us are questioning our origins. We want to ask my parents but they are busy...

Tomoe: I see...

...

Tomoe: Whatever it is, I will still support and accept you both. Because I love both of you.

Sayo: Thank You, dear.
-
As time passes by, it was almost noon. Tomoe and Sayo were still keeping an eye on Hina. Then, Hina woke up which made the two stand up from their seats.
-
Sayo: Hina? Are you okay?

Hina: Sis... Tomoe-chan...

...

Hina: I am fine...

Tomoe: What a relief.

Sayo: What did you last remember before fainting?

Hina: I... only remember that Yohane-chan was talking with mainly Ako-chan.

Sayo: Okay... At least you're fine.

Tomoe: Hey, let me cook lunch for the three of us since the rest are already done.

Sayo: Let me help you.

Hina: Me too!

Tomoe: Are you both sure?

Sayo and Hina: Yes!

Tomoe: Great! Let go!
-
The three of them left the room and headed straight to the kitchen. Meanwhile, in the district of Shibuya in Tokyo, Kanon Shibuya and her mother were heading back to their cafe after buying more coffee beans.
-
Ms. Shibuya: Busy tomorrow?

Shibuya: Probably, Liella has practiced for the next LoveLive contest.

Ms. Shibuya: I see.

...

Ms. Shibuya: You sure have many fans now since your debut with Roselia. At the grocery, people are asking for pictures and autographs.

Shibuya: Hehe.
-
While the mother and daughter are walking, someone was looking directly at them, especially at Kanon Shibuya, it was the one and only Yohane.
-
Yohane: ...

...

Yohane: Sorry, this is the only way that I can move on...

"Trigger Dark"
-
Yohane turns into Trigger Dark in human size. Then, she immediately rushed behind Kanon and kidnaps her right beside her mother. Yohane proceeded to walk backward with Shibuya.
-
Ms. Shibuya: HEY! LET MY DAUGHTER GO!

Shibuya: Mama!!! Help!!!
-
Yohane and Shibuya entered a dark void and vanished. After the void disappeared, Ms. Shibuya noticed and small object, so she runs over and takes a look at object.
-
Ms. Shibuya: Looks like a contraption of some sort.

...

Ms. Shibuya: There is no time to lose. Need to give this to my daughter's friends!
-
Back in Nursedessei, everyone was in the command center just hanging around. Ako and Rinko are playing NFO. Yukina and Lisa are playing with their precious Roselyn. As for Hina, she was sitting down and in deep thought. Sayo and Tomoe see that Hina was really serious thinking, the two of them decided to give her a smile on her face by joking around. Eventually, Hina smiles and joins in telling jokes.

After minutes passed in the afternoon, the ship's intercom started to ring, which means, someone is calling Nursedessei directly. Right now, the only ones who know the intercom are Roselia, Pastel Palettes, Poppin'Party, Afterglow, RaS, Morfonica, Mari Ohara, Kanan Matsuura, Yuki Setsuna, and Ms. Shibuya. Suddenly, Hina answered it with no hesitation and the caller was Shibuya's mother. Immediately, Hina puts it in speaker mode so that everyone can listen.
-
Hina: Hello?

Ms. Shibuya(Intercom): Hello. Am I disturbing your day?

Sayo: Not at all!

Ms. Shibuya(Intercom): Thank god...

Yukina: Something wrong?

Ms. Shibuya(Intercom): Yes. I am almost to the ship's current location. I just need a lift to get up there.

Hina: O-Okay!

Ms. Shibuya(Intercom): Thank you! I will explain when I get there!
-
Ms. Shibuya then ended the call. Next, Hina sent an autopilot shuttle to pick Ms. Shibuya up. Once she got on board, she immediately heads to the command center.
-
Ms. Shibuya: I hope that I didn't disturb all of you.

Hina: Nope!

Sayo: What's wrong Ms. Shibuya?

...

Ms. Shibuya: My daughter got kidnapped by Yohane...

Everyone: WHAT?!?!

Ako: Oy! She is just with us this morning!

Tomoe: You shouldn't give back her stuff Ako!

Ako: Ey! I wasn't expecting this sis!

Rinko: Ako-chan calm down...

Sayo: Now, we need to figure out where she took Shi-chan.

Ms. Shibuya: I have this thing. I am guessing Yohane dropped this on purpose.

Yukina: What's that?

Lisa: Ohh. It looks like ancient data...

Ako: Don't touch it yet!

Lisa: Eh?

Ako: I know that! Here put this massive batter first and then hover your hand on that.

Hina: Why are we doing this?

Ako: It will take massive energy to play its recorded video.
-
Sayo puts the massive battery on the middle table and then Lisa took the device from Ms. Shibuya and placed it above the batter. Then, Lisa hovers her hand on it and a hologram of Yohane started to play.
-
Yohane(Record): Hello, if you see this message, I am guessing all of you are now aware.

...

Yohane(Record): You all know that I am not in this world. All of my friends already moved on, but for me, I haven't.

...

Yohane(Record): I am trying to save my world in anyways as possible. One of these possibilities is to use the power of the eternity core.

...

Yohane(Record): I don't know the consequences that this world will take.

...

Yohane(Record): Now, I am heading to the altar that is near the single tower. Next, I am letting you know that this will be treated as a game because I have still owed you a lot.

...

Yohane(Record): When all of you don't find the both of us before midnight, I win. If you all find the both of us, you all win and I surrender.

...

Yohane(Record): Now, the Last game will now commence. Come and get me.
-
The recorded video message concluded. Then, Ako was right, the device consumed all of the power percentages of the battery.
-
Ako: I was right! If we didn't do that, it will absorb the energy of Nursedessei will drain.

Rinko: Now, where is this thing that she talked about?
-
Then, Sayo remembered a dream that she had had and also Mari talking about it before. As for Hina, she suddenly sees a vision that Sayo dreamed of before, but Hina remained calm and just go with the flow and she didn't think about it further.
-
Sayo: I think I know where it is...

Yukina: Where?

Sayo: In Numazu.

Ms. Shibuya: Wait. Mari told me that there is an ancient ruin in that area.

Tomoe: Okay! What are we waiting for?!

Hina: Rinko-chan!

Rinko: I-I am on it!
-
Rinko then programmed the ship to Numazu. After, Nursedessei then immediately proceeded on course. As they are heading to the area, Hina told her sister about the sudden vision that she got. Sayo was just shocked but in a calm way.

Meanwhile, in a forest near the said ruins in Numazu, Shibuya wakes up from a small nap. After waking up, she sees Yohane was just watching her. Then, Yohane talked about the plan that she have. After hearing the plans, Shibuya just sight.
-
Shibuya: Why did you leave a message like that?

...

Yohane: It wouldn't be interesting if it was easy. That's all.

...

Yohane: Now, let's start heading there slowly.

Shibuya: ...
-
Yohane stands up and started walking. Then, Shibuya stands up and started to follow Yohane to the ruins of Numazu.

Meanwhile, in the depths of the ocean floor, Carmeara and Darrgon were summoned by Hudram. When the two meet, Hudram was not yet around.
-
Carmeara: Were you summoned too?

...

Darrgon: Yes, by Hudram.

...

Darrgon: He wants to talk about something.

...

Carmeara: What is he up to?

Darrgon: At this rate w- ...!

Carmeara: Argh!
-
Suddenly, a blue electric hoop of some sort swirled around Darrgon and eventually Carmeara as well. Then, the two of them fall down to the ground.
-
????: You're too trusting.

...

????: You knew I'd betray you, didn't you?

Carmeara: Hudram?! You little worm!!

Hudram: I'm afraid that this is goodbye.

...

Hudram: When I become the King of Darkness, all of you will work as slaves!!

Darrgon: ...

Carmeara: Curse you!!!
-
Eventually, the sun has already set down and the moon rises up to take over the sun and started the night hours. Back in Nursedessei, all of them are approaching the said ruins. As they were about to approach the destination, all of them were quiet until Yukina started to talk.
-
Yukina: How does it feel to lose a home?

Sayo: Why are you thinking about that Yukina-san?

Yukina: Just wondering.

Ms. Shibuya: Since I left early, I don't know. I am guessing, it is painful. After hearing that my homeworld is destroyed, I feel sad that my family isn't alive anymore. But, I have accepted it and moved on because I have my own family to care about.
-
After hearing what Ms. Shibuya said, everyone remained quiet during the duration of the trip.

Meanwhile, in the ancient ruins in Numazu, Yohane and Shibuya just arrived. Yohane looks around to make sure that no one is watching them, especially the dark giants. Then, Yohane instructed Shibuya to start.
-
Yohane: It is time...

...

Yohane: When the one who holds the key stands here.

...

Shibuya: The one who stands here will open the gates to the eternity core, am I right?

Yohane: Yes.
-
Shibuya walks towards the altar. Suddenly, Yohane stops her with a voice.
-
Yohane: Hold on!

Shibuya: Hmm?

Yohane: Are...

...

Yohane: Are you scared?

...

Shibuya: A little, but I have faith in everyone including you.

Yohane: ...
-
After hearing those words, Yohane felt guilty over her heart. Then, Shibuya opens the gate to the eternity core and the both of them slowly enter the said gate.

Meanwhile, everyone in Nursedessei arrived at the general area. They could not get too close. So, Sayo, Hina, and Tomoe left the ship and headed towards the altar on foot. Suddenly, the three of them heard a chime sound. Then they look behind them and see a looking Japanese-style stand with a big button, below it, there was a piece of paper that is been written.
-
Hina: "Do not push."

Tomoe: Eh?! I didn't see this thing while we were running...

Sayo: Hina-chan, just don't touch it. It is probably a trap.

Tomoe: Yeah!
-
Tomoe and Sayo just turn again towards the altar and suddenly the two of them heard the same chime sound, so they turned back again and sees that Hina pressed the button.
-
Sayo and Tomoe: HINA?!?!

Hina: Boppin!

Sayo: Oy! I just told you to not press the button!

Hina: Hehe! It's fascinating! I can stop myself!

Tomoe: My god! What the hell is that?!

Hina and Sayo: Eh?!
-
The three of them see a giant Japanese-style umbrella rolling right in front of them and then, it stop completely. Suddenly, a giant humanoid stood up.
-
????: Scoundrels detected!

Sayo, Hina, and Tomoe: What the F*CK!!!

????: I shall cut them down using my sword!

Tomoe: That's a Meca Musashin!

Sayo: H-How did you know?!

Tomoe: I read books in Mari's room remember?!
-
Suddenly, the Meca Musashin folded its umbrella and started to fire massive bullets from it.
-
Tomoe: Oy!!
-
Tomoe then grabs her two twin lovers from behind and the three of them rolled over.
-
Tomoe: That was close!

Sayo and Hina: That was close! Thank Tomoe-chan!

Tomoe: Hehe.

Sayo: Kay!

"Ultraman Trigger Multi Type!"

"Boot up! Zeperion!"

Sayo: Trigger!!!
-
Sayo transforms and jumps into the fight immediately. Sayo then grabs one of Meca Musashin's arms. Then Sayo instructed Tomoe and Hina.
-
Meca Musashin: Oh! Bring it on!!

Sayo(Trigger): Tomoe-chan! Hina-chan! Both of you go! I will handle this!

Tomoe and Hina: O-Okay!
-
Hina and Tomoe left Sayo behind. Now they are running towards the altar. Meanwhile, inside of the gates, Yohane and Shibuya reached the room where the eternity core lay on.
-
Shibuya: So this is the eternity core...

Yohane: ...

Shibuya: Wait! Are you're sure about this?

Yohane: ...

Shibuya: You want someone to stop you right? That's why you left a message.

Yohane: This is the last game.

Shibuya: You're hiding many secrets now.

Yohane: I told you that this is a game!!

Shibuya: ...

Yohane: My purpose is to get the core or they will get me!

????: No! I have a third option for you!

Shibuya: Ahhh!!!!

Yohane: Eh?!
-
Yohane turned around she sees Hudram holding Shibuya.
-
Yohane: Hudram!

Hudram: The third option is to clam the core by myself!
-
Yohane's mind is now clashing. She doesn't like to see Shibuya get hurt by Hudram and also, she wants to ignore her. Meanwhile, Sayo manages to break the Meca Musashin umbrella to pieces. Suddenly, the Meca Musashin took his sword out of nowhere and that made Sayo really annoyed.
-
Meca Musashin: Slice!

Sayo(Trigger): What the hell?! Where did that sword come from?!
-
Then the meca used its sword to generated a slash. Sayo manages to avoid it smoothly.
-
Sayo(Trigger): Okay, now your really annoying!

"Glitter Trigger Eternity!"

"Boot up! Glitter Zeperion!"

Sayo(Trigger): Illuminate the universe, the Ultra-Ancient light! Ultraman Trigger!!
-
Sayo changes into her glitter form. Immediately, the battle resumes. Back in the eternity core, Hudram and Yohane are starting to quarrel with each other.
-
Yohane: You're also betrayed your friends. Now, she's worthless as a hostage.

Hudram: Hmm?!

Yohane: I've reached the eternity core. I don't need her anymore.

Hudram: I see. So that is how it is then.

Yohane: ...
-
Hudram throws Shibuya hard to the ground. Then he fired his slash at Yohane making her extremely in pain and also slammed her body to the ground.
-
Hudram: Haha! If thats the case, I don't need her either! Well, you excuse me, I will ga-...! Wahh!!

???? and ????: WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING!!!!

Shibuya: Hina-sempai! Tomoe-sempai!

-
Tomoe fired multiple rounds that made Hudram back off about two meters.
-
Tomoe: Oy! If you kidnap Shi-chan, you should also protect her!

Yohane: Hmph!
-
As for Hina, she tried to help Yohane, but she was stopped by her. Then, Yohane loads up the Dark Trigger Hyper key into her sparklence.
-
Hina: Yohane-chan?!

Yohane: Take out that petrified hyper key!

Hina: How did you know?!

Yohane: Treasure hunter knows and never tell their secrets! Now take it out and face it towards me!

Hina: O-Okay...
-
Hina took out the petrified hyper key from her pocket. She has been holding this for a while now after Rinko gave it to her. Then, Yohane presses the trigger on her sparklence, and a beam of dark energy is heading to the petrified hyper key and eventually that energy flows into Hina's body. This event made Tomoe, Shibuya, and including Hudram shocked.
-
Hina: ARGHHH!!!!

Yohane: Control IT!!!

Tomoe: Hina-chan...
-
Eventually, the transfer is completed. Now, Yohane's Hyper Key is now black and Hina's hyper key is no anymore petrified. Hina was exhausted after the transfer. Immediately, Hina rememberers every memory that happened in the past. These memories are the same as with Sayo.
-
Hina: W-Why do I have these memories?! This memory is the same as my sister told us... Who am I?!

Yohane: You're the true Trigger Dark, Hina Hikawa.

Hina: N-No! This doesn't add up!

Tomoe: Hina-chan!
-
Tomoe hugs Hina to calm her down.
-
Hina: Tomoe-chan...

Tomoe: Think positive! Never think negatively like that!

Hina: But...

Tomoe: What did I just say?! Think positive! Let's answer that question later!

????: AGH!!!!

Hina: Hudram!
-
Tomoe lets go of Hina and help Yohane who was badly injured because of Hudram. As for Shibuya, she stayed behind Yohane.
-
Hudram: I DONT GET THIS!! WE ALL SEE ONLY ONE HUMAN TAKING OVER TRIGGER!!

Hina, Yohane, Shibuya, and Tomoe: ...

Hudram: That does not matter! You all will die!!

...

Tomoe: You can do this Hina-chan! I have faith in you!

Hina: Tomoe-chan...
-
Hina looks at the hyper key in her hands. The hyper key is shaped like Sayo's glitter key, but the color is Black, Yellow, and White that is mixed. At the center, it has the shape of a diamond with the image of Trigger Dark on it. Suddenly, someone touched her hands, it was Yohane who is currently assisted by Tomoe.
-
Yohane: Hina-san, please help me to move on from my past!

Hina: I will help you Yohane-chan!

Tomoe: That's the spirit!
-
Hina takes her sparklence that was used by Ultraman Ribut.
-
Hina: Fight me Hudram!!!

"Trigger Dark!"

"Boot up! Dark Zeperion!"

Hina: TRIGGER!!!
-
Hina transforms and immediately Hudram also changes into his giant size. Then the two of them immediately fight. Meanwhile, outside of the gates, Sayo just breaks her glitter blade after shielding herself from an attack from Meca Musashin. The reason is Sayo just saw Hina transform into Trigger Dark. Sayo can see it because the gates to the core were wide open. Now, Sayo fall down on her back and her color timer started to blink red.
-
Sayo(Trigger): Uh oh...

Meca Musashin: Time to finish!

????: TAKE THIS!!!

Sayo(Trigger): Eh?!
-
Sayo looked up and it was Nursedessei in battle mode. The ship fires its weapons made Meca Musashin backed off. Because of that, Sayo rolled to the side in order to avoid the incoming attack.
-
Rinko: Pew! We made it!

Yukina: I wonder why the radars didn't pick up...
-
Then, Meca Musashin fired a loop attack on Nursedessei.
-
Ako: Yow!!!

Ms. Shibuya: Attack incoming!!

Lisa: Attack incoming?! SHIP TURN!!!
-
Since Rinko was on the attack controls, the closest to pilot the ship was Lisa. The loop attack was heading towards them, Lisa commanded the ship to do excessive maneuvers to avoid it and it was a success.
-
Yukina: Perfect! Maxima Shinny Cannon standby!

Ako: Ready!

"Boot up! Nursedessei!"

Yukina: FIRE!!!
-
Nursedessei fires its ultimate, but then the Meca Musashin used a blocker to block the attack. Unaware, Sayo took his sword and immediately slices both of his arms the blast hits him, and eventually, Meca Musashin is destroyed into dust.
-
Yukina(speaker): Sayo! Go!
-
Sayo gives a head nod to her friends on the ship. She took the sword and rushes into the gates to the eternity core. At the same time, Hina blasted her Dark Zeperion beam to Hudram, but she failed and crashed into the ground. Tomoe witnessed it happen and made her worried.
-
Hudram: Haha! This is the real Trigger Dark?! Such a loser!

Hina(Trigger Dark): I will never give up!!
-
Sayo enters the gate ad immediately jumps and throws the sword at her sister.
-
Sayo(Trigger): Hina! Take this!

Hina(Trigger Dark): Sis?!
-
Hina jumps and takes the sword that has been thrown by Sayo. Then, Sayo transforms back into her human form, she is really exhausted.
-
Sayo: Thank god I made it.

Hina(Trigger Dark): Sis...

Sayo: Don't worry about me. Finish this fight!
-
Hina head nods to her sister. Then she continued to fight Hudram at a fast pace. Meanwhile, Sayo was about to stubble because of exhaustion, but Tomoe and Shibuya manages to catch her. While Yohane was standing behind Tomoe.
-
Tomoe: Sayo-chan, are you okay?!

Sayo: I am okay, just tired.

Yohane: Sorry for the mess...

Sayo: It's okay.
-
They see Hina doing extremely fast in fighting Hudram.
-
Hina(Trigger Dark): Fufu. Eve-chan bushido techniques are really useful!

...

Sayo and Tomoe: YOU CAN DO THIS HINA-CHAN!!!

...

Hina(Trigger Dark): Tomoe-chan, Sis. This support fires me up! Bopping!!

Hudram: So these people give you strength ey!
-
Hudram pushed Hina away from him, then he fired a slash at Sayo and the rest to the ground. When Hina sees it, she rushed towards their front and blocked the attack for them.
-
Sayo: HINA!!
-
Then, Hudram kicks Hina on her chest making her stumble to her backside. Next, Hudram steps on her chest. But, with all this pain, Hina didn't bother it, she feels that hope and light are within her side.
-
Hudram: The real Trigger Dark is really weak! I wonder why Carmeara likes you!

Hina(Trigger Dark): I don't care about this pain! When I see my sister and my girlfriend supporting me, Hope and Light give me the strength to ignore the pain that I feel!

Hudram: Useless! Haha!

Hina(Trigger Dark): You really got me pissed!
-
Suddenly, Sayo's chest started to glow. Then, she remembers something that happened last week. But this time she ask Shibuya to help her and she did. With the help of Shibuya, the light has been taken from Sayo, and now it is heading to Hina.
-
Sayo: Hina! Take that light and use it!!

Hina(Trigger Dark): Okay!
-
Hina kicks Hudram away and then she grabs the light by her hand.
-
Hina(Trigger Dark): This is...

...

Hina(Trigger Dark): Glitter!

"Boot up! Glitter Zeperion!"
-
Hina uses again her sister's glitter type. Then, golden light is Illuminating around her body. Then, Hina charges her ultimate finisher with the help of glitter.
-
Hudram: Impossible! Light and darkness shouldn't be together!!

Sayo: This is my bond with Hina! Because of this...

Hina(Trigger Dark): ... Light and Darkness will defeat you once and for all!

Hudram: IMPOSSIBLE!! NO!!
-
Hina unleashed her finisher on Hudram. He tried to counterattack it but it was useless. Eventually, Hina's finisher hits Hudram, and eventually, an explosion occurred in front of them. After the dust of clouds vanished, Hudram was no were to be seen. Then Hina shrunk herself into Human size. Sayo and Tomoe greeted her.
-
Sayo and Tomoe: Good job.

Hina(Trigger Dark): Hehe, thanks Tomoe-chan, sis! Wait, how can you understand me Tomoe-chan?

Tomoe: Thanks to Shi-chan!

Shibuya: Tomoe-sempai needs it now. Hehe.

Yohane: Look at that, Tomoe has two exquisite love!

Tomoe, Hina(Trigger Dark), and Sayo: ...

Yohane: Kay! I will head home now.

Shibuya: Wait! How about your wounds?!

Yohane: I am fine. I am going to treat it when I return home. See you later! Bye!
-
With her own dark magic, Yohane vanished in front of them. After Yohane left, the three people blushed so hard. Even Hina was still in her Trigger Dark form, she was blushing intensely.
-
Shibuya: Fufu! So the three of you are couples ey!

Sayo: Shi-chan doesn't say that loud!

Tomoe: Y-Yeah! Don't say it louder!

Hina(Trigger Dark): I have to agree on that!

Shibuya: You know that we are the only ones here in the eternity core!

Sayo: It doesn't matter!!!

Shibuya: Sorry sempai!

Sayo: Anyways, why are you still in your form Hina?

Hina(Trigger Dark): Let me surprise the others! It will be Bopping!

Sayo: O-Okay. Suit yourself. Later, we need to talk!

Hina(Trigger Dark): Okay sis!

Sayo: You need to join us later, Tomoe-chan!

Tomoe: S-Sure!

Shibuya: Okay! Let me teleport us back to the ship!
-
Seconds later after they teleported to Nursedessei, they walked into the command center. The rest of Roselia was shocked that Trigger Dark is with them but did not know that it was Hina all along. Ms. Shibuya already left the ship. Then, Sayo and Hina were surprised to see a familiar face.
-
Yukina, Lisa, Ako, and Rinko: T-Trigger Dark!!!

Sayo and Hina(Trigger Dark): MAMA?!?!

Shibuya: Guys, where is my mother?
-
Hina then transforms back into her human self and made the rest of Roselia shocked. As for Mrs. Hikawa, she was just calm all the way.
-
Yukina, Lisa, Ako, and Rinko: HINA?!?!

Hina: Ehehe...

Yukina: Now! Explain!

Sayo: Sorry Yukina-san, I can't understand what is happening right now...

Shibuya: Uhh. Guys, where is mama?

Lisa: Sorry! Shi-chan, your mother already went home after knowing that you are safe.

Shibuya: Okay! Well, time for me to head out! See you guys! Bye!
-
Shibuya left Nursedessei. Now, it was Roselia, the twins, Tomoe, and Mrs. Hikawa left onboard the ship.
-
Sayo: Mama, we didn't expect you to come here...

Mrs. Hikawa: Surprise visit! I am just quick here.

Hina: Where is papa?

Mrs. Hikawa: Papa is still in Italy. I am just visiting you both and then, I will head back to Italy this two in the morning.

Sayo and Hina: Oh...

Yukina: Sorry for the interruption but, What did you mean by not understanding Sayo?

Sayo: ...

Mrs. Hikawa: Something wrong sweetie?

Sayo: It is about...

...

Sayo: I am scared to ask this mama...

Mrs. Hikawa: Hehe. Don't be afraid. So what is it?

Sayo: It is about my and also Hina's life...

Hina: Yes mama. We want to know because of the recent events and also the events that happened today...

Rest of Roselia: !!!

Tomoe: ...

Mrs. Hikawa: I see. The time has finally come.

Everyone: Eh?

Mrs. Hikawa: I guess everyone shall know this. But first, I know Roselia but who are you red or maroon hair, tall girl?

Tomoe: M-Me?

Mrs. Hikawa: Yes you.

Tomoe: Uhh...

Ako: She is my older sister!

Mrs. Hikawa: Oh really?

Tomoe: Yes! I'm Tomoe Udagawa I am the oldest sister of Ako. Also...

Mrs. Hikawa: Hm?

Sayo and Hina: Uhh...

Mrs. Hikawa: Oh, I know now!

Tomoe, Sayo, and Hina: Eh?!

Mrs. Hikawa: Tomoe-chan, are you dating my two daughters?

Tomoe, Sayo, and Hina: HOW DID YOU KNOW?!?!

Mrs. Hikawa: Bullseye!

Sayo and Hina: MAMA! Your just guessing!

Rest of Roselia: Haha!

Sayo: You are not mad?

Mrs. Hikawa: Why would I be mad? I will support your decision from both of you.

Sayo and Hina: Thank you MAMA!!

Mrs. Hikawa: Tomoe-chan, make sure to take good care of them.

Tomoe: I WILL!!!

Ako: Congratulations sis!

Mrs. Hikawa: Okay then, let's head back to the topic where I will tell you all a big secret. Sayo, Hina, listen.

Sayo and Hina: ...

Roselia and Tomoe: ...

Mrs. Hikawa: Probably everyone knows this already. Thirty Million years ago, a giant of light crash-landed back to earth and petrified its whole body for a deep slumber.

Yukina: Thats...

Tomoe: ...

Hina: ...

Sayo: Thats my story?

Mrs. Hikawa: Correct, but also, this is Hina's story.

Hina: Eh?!

Lisa: Oh...

Mrs. Hikawa: Before the Foundation and especially Ako-chan discovery of the ancient ruins under Tokyo, I and also your father found that place 19 years ago.

Ako: Woa...

Mrs. Hikawa: When I and my husband found the giant, after its deep slumber, a miracle happened. A light came out from the giant and that light was you Sayo, the reincarnation of light.

Sayo: ...

Mrs. Hikawa: After, we thought that you will be the only one, but it wasn't the case. Another light came out from the giant and that was you Hina, the reincarnation of darkness.

Hina: ...

Yukina: If we add those up...

Rinko: Sayo-san and Hina-san were...

Lisa: The two of you we're one.

Sayo: We were...

Hina: One...?

Mrs. Hikawa: Yes.

(To be continued...)
-
(Authors notes)

Wondering where is Hudram final death scene, it will be on the next chapter... hehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 105 12
You are an assassin, one of the highest ranking from the Creed. You have been sent to Vale to remove the Templar influence. Under the alias of Desmon...
5.8K 127 9
A duel bender of water and air and the best friend of the Avatar. Discovering her powers in the South Pole with Korra (Y/N) is taken away to republi...
74.4K 2.7K 104
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...
6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...