Connected (Teen Wolf) Book 4

Por jinx1996

Anna and Scott are now bonded. He can help her control the Nix, but it still seeps through occasionally in he... Más

Preface - Can't Go Back
Chapter 1 - Mexican Rave
Chapter 2 - Echoes
Chapter 3 - You Won't Find God
Chapter 4 - Brake Down
Chapter 5 - Watched
Chapter 6 - Smugglers
Chapter 7 - Time Travelling
Chapter 8 - The Return Of Miguel
Chapter 9 - Friendship
Chapter 10 - 137
Chapter 11 - Calling France
Chapter 12 - Game Locker
Chapter 13 - Story Time
Chapter 14 - Never Ending Night
Chapter 15 - Fashion, Flirting, and Falling
Chapter 16 - Bouncer Duties
Hi
Chapter 17 - Deadpool
Chapter 18 - Pillow Talk
Chapter 19 - American Beauty / American Psycho
Chapter 20 - Bone Chilling Fear
Chapter 21 - Big Macs and Pringles
Chapter 22 - The Locker Room Again
Chapter 23 - Aiden
Chapter 24 - The Orphans
Good evening :)
Chapter 25 - Hey Parrish... So... You're On A Hit-list
Chapter 26 - Banshee Screams
Chapter 27 - Third Cypher
Chapter 28 - Thanks Buddy
Chapter 29 - CDC
Chapter 30 - Quarantine
Chapter 31 - Shut Out
Chapter 32 - Reishi
Chapter 33 - As I Lay Dying
Chapter 34 - Plan Z
Chapter 35 - Countdown
Jordan
Chapter 37 - Rain and Thunder
Chapter 38 - Food and Sleep
Chapter 39 - Bacon
Chapter 40 - I Think I Created A Lynch Mob
Chapter 41 - The Big Reveal
Titles
Chapter 42 - Peter Hale
Chapter 43 - Ranting, Raving Lunatic
Chapter 44 - Safe
Chapter 45 - Going To Church
Chapter 46 - Lydia Was Right
Chapter 47 - The Monsters Inside
Burnt
Chapter 48 - Carnage
Chapter 49 - Bittersweet
Chapter 50 - Contained and Monitored
Chapter 51 - Anna's Lullaby

Chapter 36 - Naked Deputy Jordan Parrish

6.4K 240 75
Por jinx1996

"Should we go and find Lydia?" Stiles asked.

"Guys!" Lydia yelled as soon as Stiles asked the question. She ran up to us waving some piece of paper. "My grandmother could be alive."

"What?!" Stiles and I snapped in unison.

"Here." She handed over the paper. "My grandmother wrote this before she, supposedly, died. It's the same code used for the deadpool. I think she created it."

"Oh my god." I whispered before turning to Lydia and explaining everything Scott had just said to me about The Benefactor.

"We need to see my dad." Stiles said before pulling us into the jeep and speeding to the station.

The jeep came to a screeching halt outside the building and the three of jumped out of the car and ran through the doors. Stiles saw his dad and started rambling out an explanation. The Sheriff shook his head before pulling us into another room.

"It's not just that she may not be dead." Lydia said. "She would have had to fake her death."

"Your grandmother, Loraine Martin, faked her death?" The Sheriff asked. I was waiting for the day when he just agreed to whatever we said without questions.

"Definitely." Stiles nodded.

"Maybe." Lydia stated.

"More than likely." I added.

"She might be helping the Benefactor." Lydia explained.

"Or is the benefactor." Stiles added.

"Sounds like a story worth hearing." The Sheriff stated before turning around and shutting the door so that we could explain again, this time with more calm than Stiles had before. The Sheriff nodded and then turned and opened the door. "Anyone seen Parrish?" He asked, obviously wanting some help on this. "Haigh?" He asked Jordan's partner once he realized that Haigh was the only other deputy in the entire building. I looked down and realized that once again it was well past midnight.

"Haven't seen him." He replied back, but I swear I heard his heart beat skip.

"Let me know if you do." Sheriff nodded before closing the door again.

"He lied." I stated.

"What?" The sheriff asked.

"Haigh. He lied. He's seen him."

"Why would he lie?" The Sheriff asked me as he shook his head.

"Oh... my god." I went wide eyed as I saw over the Sheriff's shoulder

"What?" Stiles, Lydia and the Sheriff all asked in unison, clearly not noticing what I had.

I pointed out the window of the room. "Naked Deputy Jordan Parrish." The sheriff spun around just in time to See Jordan tackle Haigh into a wall, slamming his hand behind him, causing the gun Haigh had reached for to fire off shots. "Covered in soot and ash." I continued to say, wide eyed and utterly confused as the Sheriff ran out of the room to pull him off Haigh.

Parrish knocked Haigh to the ground as Haigh held his gun. "But your dead!" Haigh stated, more confused than we were.

Jordan punched with enough force to make him fire his gun again, this time the stray bullet hitting the Sheriff in the shoulder as Lydia screamed. Stiles and I ran to the Sheriff while Jordan didn't seem to notice and continued to punch Haigh over and over again.

"Parrish!" I tried yelling, but he continued to punch him. "JORDAN!" I screamed, finally snapping him out of his daze as he stumbled back, leaving a beaten and bloody Deputy Haigh on the ground. "What the hell!" I screeched. "Dead? What did he mean you were dead? Sheriff are you okay? Stiles take your dad to the hospital!"

"Anna." The Sheriff croaked. "Stop yelling."

"I'm sorry! Sorry. It's been a very stressful night." I said through a shaky breath. "Okay... okay. You two." I pointed to Stiles and the Sheriff. "Hospital."

"It's not..."

"Please... please, Sheriff, go to the hospital." I begged. "There's blood."

"Dad, you should go." Stiles agreed. "Come on, I'll take you." Stiles ushered his dad out of the station and to the jeep.

"You." I turned to a still naked Parrish. "Clothes." Was all I managed to say.

Jordan finally seemed to come to the realization that he was in fact naked and scrambled to grab a jacket that was hanging off the back of Haigh's chair and wrapped it around his torso. "Lydia, ring Scott." All she could do was nod as she grabbed out her phone. "Ring, ringing. Are you ringing?" I asked, still panicking.

"Yes I'm ringing!" Lydia snapped.

"Okay..."I took another breath. "And Derek." I turned back to Lydia. "Ring Derek. We're need to meet at the loft." I said just as she was walking out the front door to finish the call. "Dead?" I turned back to Parrish.

"I wasn't dead, if I was dead... I'd be dead." He said like I was insane. "But I was burnt." He said as he looked down at his hands.

"Shower."

"What?" Parrish asked.

My words were just not forming properly. Mainly because of everything that had just happened in the span of barely two hours, but also because Jordan's chest was completely bare and well... his muscles could give even Derek a run for his money. "You need to shower." I finally managed to say. "You also need better clothes." Parrish nodded.

"There should be a sports bag under my desk with a tracksuit in it." He explained. I nodded and walked over to his desk and grabbed out a pair of tracksuit pants from the bag and handed them to him. I turned around so he could quickly pull on the bottoms. "Okay." He said, indicating I could turn around again. "Is there a shirt in the bag?" He asked.

I looked in the bag and saw a shirt. "Nope." I answered as I chucked the bag back under his desk.

"You sure? I usually keep one in there."

"Positive." I nodded. "Alright, this is what's happening and please do not argue." I tried to say with authority, but it kind of just came out as more of a begging kind of whine. "You're going to take me to your car, because mine isn't here, and I'm going to drive you to your apartment or house or whatever it is so you can have a shower, get changed and then we are going to meet Derek and Scott. Okay?" Parrish nodded. "I need words."

"Okay." He said. "But I'll need to ring another deputy to come and deal with him." He nodded to an unconscious Haigh.

"Argh, I forget about him. I'll wait outside." I joined Lydia outside just as she finished the call. "I'm taking him back to get cleaned up, he's just ringing someone to come and handle Haigh."

"Okay, well Scott was going to come and pick us up in his mums car. I'll wait here for him. You go with Parrish." She said.

"Okay." My voice was still a little shaky.

"You sure? You kind of freaked out a little bit."

"Yeah." I said in a high-pitched tone. "I mean Scott was practically dead for 45 minutes while I was locked in a basement and Kira's mum was flown off in a helicopter with severe injuries, your grandmother is possibly alive and helping the person who wants us all dead and Jordan was apparently almost killed by another police office and then stormed into the police station covered in ash and almost beat said office to death while the Sheriff was shot in the shoulder. So yes, I probably need, and so do you, to go for a nice therapeutic shopping trip, but we can't do that because we have 20 million dollar bounties on our head." I rambled.

Lydia nodded before giving me a hug just as Parrish joined us.

"Someone is on their way, I want to leave before they get here otherwise we'll be here for hours. I told them I was going to the hospital with the Sheriff." Parrish explained.

"Excellent. Keys?" Parrish handed me his car keys and then led me to his car. "So what exactly happened?" I asked as we were driving.

"I don't really know. I don't remember what happened before I woke up, but I was hit over the head. I woke up in the squad car, tied to the steering wheel while someone was pour gasoline over the vehicle. It was Haigh. He covered me in fuel and then lit a match. He knew about the five million, he wanted the money."

"Haigh was an assassin?" I asked in disbelief. "He's worked at the station for years, he grew up in Beacon Hills."

"No I don't think he was, he just needed the money."

"If he wasn't an assassin than... the list is open for the public." I stated as I looked over to Jordan who looked back at me and nodded.

"Did Lydia get the third list?"

"Yeah she figured it out shortly after we got back from Eichen House. Meredith was on it... Stiles doesn't think it was a suicide." I said in a small voice.

"Are you? Stiles said that you were sure you were, but..."

"Yeah."

"How much?"

"Aaah... doesn't matter."

"Anna."

"Hmmm?"

"How much?" Jordan asked again.

"20." I finally stated.

"Million?! You're 17!"

"Yeah, well so is Scott and he's worth 25. Lydia's also worth 20."

"Why?! Why would anyone want any of you dead? Or me?" He asked.

"We'll explain everything. Best we can anyway, it's..."

"Complicated."

I chuckled. "You do that a lot."

"Well isn't that what you also go to say?"

"Touché."  I whispered as I pulled up outside his apartment building.

His apartment wasn't too far away from Peter's I discovered. Thinking about Peter made me think about Malia and I wondered if she'd contacted him yet. I supressed the urge to find out, there were more important things to worry about.

"You can take a seat." Parrish nodded at the couch. "I won't be long." Jordan went to shower while I sat on his couch, resting my head on the armrest. Without me even knowing I started to drift off to sleep, but jumped up once Jordan came back out, pretending like it never happened, but his smile clearly said he'd seen me. "Maybe I should drive?" Jordan was now wearing a grey t-shirt and jeans.

"Out of the two of us, who was just incinerated?"

"That just means I'm now very awake." He stated, grabbing the keys from me. "Derek's loft is where I dropped you off a few weeks ago, yeah?" He asked checking on where we were driving.

"A-huh." I nodded as we got back in the car.

I love Parrish, do you love Parrish? I love Parrish :)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

Roblox Evade Por Vix

Ficción General

1.2K 72 5
(this is an x reader) inspo from 'The Lurking' it's an absolutely amazing book you should totally read it I wanna try update regularly because I'm sl...
4.8K 105 9
Honey's got it all together. She's a fantastic student, her friends are wonderful, and she loves Tadashi. Everything's going right for her until one...
132K 3.3K 79
Toria Darkerly was betrothed to Brandon Stark, their parents arranged a meeting that would make the Darkerly's travel to Winterfell for six months. B...
209K 5.1K 50
(Glenn Rhee love story) Living through hell is hard for Claire. That hell just so happens to be trying to survive in a world where the dead are walki...