Mericcup Shorts

By Clowdia

I have a lot of Mericcup one-shots that I didn't want to put them in my other book. So enjoy More

What are ye doin?
I hate(love) you
Not as planned
Play-Dough and Serenades
Ain't No Finer girl in Town
Falling [literally]
Spanish
Tash45- Dedication
Wind
I could do better
Please don't forget
Dancing In The Dark
Driving Lessons
A/N
Shut Up and Dance with Me
Awkward kiss
Shapeshifters
Lace up your shoes
Kool-aid and Bridal Showers
Wee Lass
Little Girl
Wee little girl
Mrs. Haddock
Sorry, My bad
Dirty Little Secret
Girl Next Door
12k
Saving Merida
Bookish
Yay
Confessing
Horses
Colors of fall
Terrible Things
AUTHOR'S RANT

Airport

976 62 14
By Clowdia

The wheels on her suitcase sqeaked. Her shoes made a clicking sound against the floor of the airport. She tried calling his number many times.

"What if he forgot?" She said finally sitting down. I mean it has been five years since her mum had sent her off to boarding school. They texted every month or what was allowed at the school.

"You seem upset? What's wrong?" A stranger sitting next to her asked.
"Well, my best friend from middle school said he'd be here when I arrived. I haven't seen him in a while and he won't answer his phone calls." Merida stressed, her fingers fidgeting.
"You know, I'm just wondering if he forgot." She sighed once more.

The stranger chuckled.

Merida was confused and got kind of mad. Why the heck was this guy laughing at her distress?
"What's so funny?" She snarked.

The stranger smiled at her and looked her in the eyes.
"I didn't forget, Merida." Her eyes widened in shock. This stranger was actually her best friend.
Her amazement quickly turned into a frown.
"I'm not happy with you right now." She crossed her arms and slouched. She hadn't done this in a long time.

"You're just mad cause I got you good!" Hiccup laughed.

"No." She sighed. "I'm mad cause I missed your great transformation." She quieted.

"Hey I didn't change that much!" He yelled. "I still love you Mer."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.1K 40
How to train your dragon movies with the older brother of Hiccup. Y/n Haddock. ---------- How to train your dragon: Done. How to train your dragon 2:...
111K 2.6K 27
"You are different. You are courageous. I might be those things too, but there's one thing you're forgetting. We didn't get this far alone. We both h...
38.7K 610 23
A collection of all my modern Hiccstrid one shots, both new and from my original one shot book. Hope you enjoy!! MARKING AS COMPLETED BECAUSE I DON'T...
55.3K 416 22
one shots on race to the edge and how to train your dragon one and two! hope you like!! don't forget to read my other book "httyd watches httyd"