An Oath To Take (Imperfect Gi...

zxantlyx tarafından

[Imperfect Girls Series #1] Getting married to a random stranger just because of a single mistake? That is w... Daha Fazla

An Oath To Take
Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 (1)
Chapter 60 (2)
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Author's Note
Chained to the Past

Chapter 55

17.9K 344 45
zxantlyx tarafından

Chapter 55

Tease

"Hey, are you in your office already?" I softly asked while holding the phone beside my ear. I placed it in between my ears and shoulder blades as I looked down on the small table.

"Yeah. Why are you asking?" nagtataka ang boses nitong tanong.

A small smile slowly appeared on my face as I lightly bit my lower lip. I was still looking down on the food that I was preparing. "Nothing. Just curious," I answered.

I heard him chuckling from the other line. "Okay. I'll hang up now. I'll be doing something," paalam nito. "I love you..." dagdag nito.

I nodded as a response and placed the phone down on the table. Nakita ko ang pagbaba niya ng tawag at agad ko rin namang ibinaling ang aking atensyon sa pagkain na hinahanda ko na nasa aking harapan.

I'm planning to go to his office today. I'm preparing a small pack of food for him to snack on while he's at work. It has been a whole month already since we last got back together. I was drunk... but, I still remembered it clearly the other day. I guess, my drunk self did something good for the both of us.

This will be the first time that I will be giving him food in his office. I just wanted to give him something... special. It's not a lot, but it's the thought that counts.

I prepared some small strawberries and dipped them in some chocolate to cover the outside. I also added some few random snacks and placed it inside the small box that I got. Inilagay ko na iyon sa isang maliit na kahon at saka naghanda para sa pag-alis.

It's still early at eight in the morning. But, since Andre has a lot of work to do, he goes to work an hour earlier than some employees. I'll just bring these and he can eat it at lunch later if he doesn't want to eat while working.

Gusto ko rin siyang puntahan dahil magpapaalam na rin ako na magkakaroon kami ng isa pang shoot mamaya. I always tell him my schedule now. I wanted to be more open to him, which was the thing that I didn't do last time, in our marriage.

I just wore a simple casual outfit, one that I usually wear when I go to a shoot. I stay as simple as possible when we have a photoshoot, since I won't be wearing the clothes that much. Para na rin madali nang palitan kapag nag-iiba ng damit.

I drove to his company and was immediately given permission to enter his office by his secretary. I tried to stifle the smile that was painted on my lips as I walked over to his office. I knocked three times before hearing his voice, telling me to go in.

Agad ko naman itong binuksan at saka pumasok sa loob. I was greeted by a man sitting in the middle of the room, holding a paper in his hands while seriously reading the words printed on it. I bit my lip as I softly coughed to get his attention.

His head that was looking down on the paper slowly raised only to meet my eyes with his. Nanlaki nang kaunti ang kaniyang mga mata nang makita ako kasabay ng pagbaba niya ng papel na hawak-hawak.

"Imo," he softly whispered as a smile slowly appeared on his lips. "I thought you were going to work already? Why are you here?" gulat na gulat nitong tanong.

I chuckled upon hearing his words as I shrugged my shoulders. I raised both of my hands and showed him the brown paper bag that I was holding. "I wanted to give you something first before I go to work. You can eat this while you're working. You know, just some snacks," banggit ko. "What? Is that how you greet your girlfriend when she goes and visits you at your office?" dagdag ko kasabay ng pagtaas ng aking kilay sa kaniya.

He shook his head to the side and laughed softly. Agad niyang binitawan ang mga hawak-hawak at saka tumayo mula sa swivel chair upang lapitan ako. He pulled me into a tight hug once he was close enough to me.

"I'll be working with another photoshoot today..." I whispered as I wrapped my hands around him. Agad ko rin namang naramdaman ang kaniyang kamay na humahagod sa aking maliit na baywang.

"Will you be late? Do you want me to pick you up later?" tanong nito.

I shook my head as I let go of him. "I'll take my car with me," sagot ko. He faced me and quickly gave me a kiss on the lips. "Here. These are just some sweet snacks," dagdag ko at saka ibinigay sa kaniya ang paper bag.

"Thank you, love," he whispered and gave me another kiss on the lips.

I smiled at him and nodded. "I'll go now. I still need to go to my mother's company to help them get ready. I'll call you if I have time," paalam ko rito.

He bid me farewell and made me go to work. Dumiretso lang din ako sa company at tumulong sa ibang staff. I'm with the usual staff that I go with and we all went to the venue that they got. They set all of the things up and while doing so, they also fixed my look. I'm not the only model for today. May kasama pa akong dalawang babae. Eva and Maisie.

They're also models that the company got. It's their first time modeling for my mother's company though. Maise had jet black straight hair that goes down to her waist. She was a bit smaller than me when it comes to our height. Her skin color is also a lot paler and whiter than mine. Eva, just like me, had brown hair, but a bit lighter. It was also long but curly. We almost have the same height and color of skin.

They tied all of our hair into a high ponytail, except for Eva, and did a simple makeup. We won't be modeling for any products of the company for now. It's already the month where they change the theme of the websites and social medias. They will use our photo as one of the pictures placed there.

They made me wear the red latex suit, while the black was given to Maisie as it fit her color palette more. The white suit was given to Eva. We all wore the same colored shoes as our suits. Sobrang sikip ng aming mga suot at matagal-tagal din bago namin ito nasuot. It took a lot of staff just to help us get in it. This will for sure take a lot of time to take off later on.

Nang matapos kaming ayusan ay pinatayo kami sa gitna, kung saan may nakalagay na kulay puting background. Lilia once again ordered us some of the poses that we needed to do. "Raise your hand up, Imo," utos nito sa akin. I raised it and tried to pose what Lilia wanted.

She continued taking pictures. I was at the left side while Maisie was the one in the middle, and next to her was Eva. It took us about thirty minutes to finish it. Nang matapos ay saktong tanghalian na. The food that the staff ordered already arrived. Kumain muna kaming lahat bago muling ipagpatuloy ang shoot.

The staff only gave the three of us a small amount of food to avoid it from showing in the pictures. Especially when we're wearing latex, it is very skin-tight that our stomachs would be easily seen. Hindi na ako umupo pa dahil mahirap-hirap ding umupo sa suot ko ngayon. They gave each one of us one piece of sandwiches and only made us drink a bit of water.

"You don't want to sit, Imogen?" rinig kong tanong ni Maisie habang nakatingin sa aking gawi. She was sitting down on the black chair that was facing the mirror where they fixed her look earlier.

I shook my head to the side as I smiled. "No. It's a bit hard to move in this suit..." I said and laughed.

Tumango naman si Eva at saka tumawa rin. "Yeah. It's my first time wearing a full-body latex suit in a photoshoot. Never expected that it would be this hard to move," Eva responded.

The three of us talked more while we were having our small lunch. Eva was more chatty than Maisie. Mas maraming kuwento sa buhay si Eva kaysa kay Maisie. Both of them were super nice. I found out that Maisie was the one who had the longest experience of the three of us when it comes to modeling. Apparently, she already started when she was still a child.

The photos that we took after lunch were the solo pictures. Mas inuna nila si Maisie dahil siya ang may pinaka-busy na schedule sa aming tatlo. I was the one who will take the last picture since this is my only agenda for the day.

Matagal-tagal din ang hinintay ko bago sila matapos na dalawa. There were also some sudden problems that happened that made it longer for my turn. Ngawit na ngawit na ako sa pakakatayo habang pinapanood ang dalawang kuhaan ng kani-kanilang litrato. I want to sit so badly, but I'm also afraid to rip the suit apart.

"Maia, let's go. I'll retouch your look. Malapit na silang matapos," aya sa akin ni Meghan at iginaya ako sa maliit na vanity table.

I was busy looking on my phone while they were fixing my hair and retouching some parts of my makeup. Nag-scroll lamang ako sa aking social media habang ginagawa nila iyon.

"Hey, want some water?" rinig kong alok ng isang boses ng lalaki. I was still looking down on my phone as I grabbed the bottled water from the person. I took a sip on the straw that was placed in it and gave it back to him after. "Do you want anything else, Imo?" dagdag nito.

Napakunot ang aking noo nang marinig ang boses nito sa pangalawang beses na tawag niya. I slowly looked over to my side and was immediately taken aback when I saw a familiar face looking down on me. "Andre! Why are you here?" I exclaimed.

My heart started to beat faster as he gave me a wide smile. Narinig ko ang tawanan nina Meghan na inaayos ang aking look at hinayaan akong tignan si Andre nang maayos. He slowly leaned down to me and gave me a swift kiss on the lips. "Hello, Imo," he whispered.

My lips were still widely spread as I unbelievably looked at him. "Why are you here? You're supposed to be back at the office..." nagtataka kong tanong.

He really is still supposed to be there! Ilang oras pa dapat bago siya umalis. He usually leaves so late in the evening.

"I left early to see you," he answered. Napatingin ito sa aking likuran at agad natawa nang makita sina Meghan na naghihintay sa akin. "Go and let them fix you, Imo."

Malawak pa rin ang mga ngiti sa labi akong humarap sa salamin. They quickly retouched my look and released me after doing so. Nang tignan ko si Eva na shinoshoot na rin ay halatang malapit na itong matapos. I walked over to the man who was still staring at me.

Our eyes stayed in contact as I drew closer to him. Humawak ako sa kaniyang braso at unti-unting tumingkayad. I was about to reach up to him for a kiss when I suddenly heard a loud cough from behind us. Agad akong napatigil sa aking ginagawa at nanatili lamang sa aking pwesto.

"Yung lipstick... masisira," parinig ni Meghan habang tuloy-tuloy ang pagtikhim.

I immediately saw Andre chuckled as he placed his other hand behind my waist. He pulled me closer to him and caressed my small waist. Naramdaman ko na lamang ang kaniyang labi sa aking buhok. His kiss lingered there for a second. "I'll give you endless kisses later," he whispered.

I chuckled at his words as I bit my lower lip. Tumango na lamang ako sa kaniyang sinabi hangga't sa tawagin na ako ni Lilia. It was already my time to take photos. Dumiretso si Eva sa table kung saan tatanggalan siya ng makeup.

I felt Andre's presence behind me as I walked over in front of the camera. Lilia started to assist me with what poses I should start on.

Even though I was very busy posing and listening to Lilia's instructions, I can still feel Andre's intense stares boring into me. My heart was beating so fast the whole time I was in front of the light.

Halos ilang minuto rin ang tinagal ng pagkukuha ng mga litrato sa akin hangga't sa matapos na kami. When I already finished, I already saw Eva leaving the studio. We greeted each other first and I introduced Andre to her before she completely left. Si Maisie naman ay anina pa nakauwi, mas nauna pa kaysa kay Eva at mayroon pa iyong gagawin na ibang project.

Inalisan muna ako ng makeup ng mga staff at tinulungan din tanggalin ang aking buhok mula sa pagkakatali. Once everything was removed, Meghan was all ready to help me get out of the latex suit.

I let Andre wait outside as Meghan went inside the small bathroom with me. She helped me get out of the top part as well as the bottom part, down to the knee. Malapit na namin matapos ang pagtatanggal doon nang biglaan kaming makarinig ng tawag ng isa pang staff mula sa labas.

"Just, wait a minute! We're almost done!" sigaw ni Meghan pabalik.

"Meghan, the head is calling for you! You can leave Imo alone for a second and just help out here! She's looking for you!" tarantang sagot ng isang staff.

Agad kong narinig ang malakas na buntong-hininga ni Meghan kasabay ng pag-iling nito. "I'll leave you for now, Imo. Can you finish it on your own?" tanong nito.

"Can you call someone else in here to help me? It'll be hard to remove the boots and the whole suit completely off all alone," sagot ko. Especially that it's very tight in the ankle part. If it's already hard to take jeans off, then this is a lot harder to remove.

Mabilis itong tumango at saka naglakad papunta sa pintuan. "Okay. I'll get someone else to help you," sagot nito at saka binuksan ang pintuan. "Hey, Mark, can you help Imo inside?! She still needs help taking it off!" malakas ang sigaw ni Meghan.

Mark is one of our staff who also helps with my wardrobe. He's one of the main assistants of Meghan when it comes to deciding on clothes.

I was patiently waiting inside the small bathroom as I looked at the small mirror just beside me. It was placed on top of a sink. The bathroom was covered with white marbles and golden linings. Muli akong bumalik sa pagtatanggal ng ibabang parte ng suit nang biglaan akong makarinig ng pagbukas ng pintuan.

"Hey, Mark, can you pull this? I'll hold onto the sin-" napatigil ako mula sa pagsasalita nang maharap ang taong pumasok sa banyo. I stopped moving as I stared at the person inside together with me.

"Mark is not here, Imo. Do you really think I would let a man help you undress?" seryoso nitong tanong sabay pinagtaasan ako ng kilay.

I shook my head to the side as I chuckled. "Mark is a staff member, Andre. We're all professionals here," natatawa kong sagot. "Then, Andre, can you please hold onto the edge of this?" I said, correcting my sentence earlier.

Agad naman niya akong tinulungan. He held onto the edge as I placed my hand on the sink. We both pulled away until the first leg part was out. Sinunod din naman agad namin yung buong suit.

I was heavily panting after taking the whole costume off. Sweat was trickling down from my forehead to my temple. "Where are your clothes?" rinig kong tanong nito habang palinga-linga sa buong paligid.

I'm barely clothed right now. They made me wear skin-tight undergarments as much as possible to avoid it from being seen from the outside, since the costume was made of latex. I also decided to wear the ones that are really skin-tight and just cover the things that needed to be covered. Naglakad ako papunta sa isang black bag at saka hinalungkat doon ang mga damit kong suot kanina.

I was looking for my jeans inside the bag when I suddenly felt a hand landed on my waist. Agad din namang sumunod ang isa pang kamay ni Andre. Both of his hands slowly crawled towards me as he wrapped it around my waist, hugging me from behind. Napatigil na lamang ako nang maramdaman ang kaniyang mga labi sa aking tainga. My back pressed onto his, completely crashing my body on him.

He continued giving soft and shallow kisses as it slowly went from my ears to my cheeks. "Andre, I'm at work," madiin kong paalala rito. Seriously, is he not thinking properly? Is he that horny to even do this while I'm at work?

He didn't listen. Instead, I felt his hands that was wrapped around me slightly squeeze my waist. Napapikit na lamang ako sa biglaan nitong pagpisil kasabay ng walang tigil niyang paghalik sa akin.

My soft and smooth exposed skin on my stomach was being caressed by his hot palms. He slowly guided my body around for me to fully face him. Humawak ako sa kaniyang braso at agad din namang sinalubong ang kaniyang mga titig. "Andre, just for a minute, okay?" I said, limiting him to a very short period of time.

I immediately heard him chuckled as a small smirk appeared on his face. His soft and hot lips quickly crashed into mine and I closed my eyes tightly. Mas lalong napahigpit ang aking hawak sa kaniyang braso nang hapitin niya ang aking baywang palapit sa kaniya. My bare stomach was touching his fully clothed, hard abdomen.

I felt him lick the lower part of my lips asking for more access and I didn't even hesitate for a second and gave it to him. I opened my mouth as his tongue immediately delved in, exploring every corner of my mouth.

I felt both of his hands that were placed on my waist slowly crawl down on my bottoms, lifting me up and placing me down on the sink. He stood in between my legs as he pulled me closer to him.

I didn't know how long we were making out inside the small premises of the bathroom, until I suddenly heard a loud knock coming from outside. Agad akong napatigil at itinulak palayo si Andre. I looked at the direction of the door as I waited for someone to talk.

"Imo, are you done already? Do you need more help?" rinig ko ang boses ni Meghan mula sa labas.

"No! I'll be out there any minute now! I'm just fixing my clothes!" sigaw ko pabalik.

Nang muli kong ibaling ang aking atensyon kay Andre ay taimtim pa rin itong nakatitig sa akin. His eyes were full of lust and desire while his hands continued to caress my soft skin on my waist. I chuckled upon seeing his reaction. His eyes were still undeniably looking down on my lips.

I placed my hand on his cheek and guided him to look at my eyes and not my plump and swollen lips. "Andre, we need to go already," bulong ko rito.

"Just one more..." he whispered back as he looked back down on my lips. I laughed as I shook my head to the side. He was slowly leaning in towards me, wanting for another kiss.

I quickly gave me a swift kiss on the lips and pushed him off of me. Agad naman itong napaatras dahilan para makababa na ako ng lababo. "Fuck off, you're too horny," I said, teasing him with a wide grin on my face.

I heard him scoff as a smirk appeared on his lips. "You're such a bad tease, baby," he whispered, his voice was laced with lust that made me laugh even more.

💍

-zχαnтℓуχ-

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

3K 87 39
SPSeries #3: That Sunset Along Roxas Boulevard (Cedric's Story) 3 of 5. Haunted by her past, Kasha Marina, an architecture student from PUP Manila, c...
2.1M 61.3K 14
OLD SUMMER TRILOGY #2 Being the niece of the volleyball team's coach, Alia is hired to design the uniforms of the players. Seven, who has had a crush...
699K 25K 35
(Game Series # 10) Tali coursed through life with ease. Coming from a family full of lawyers, she knew that getting a job would not be a problem. Kai...
31.3K 1.3K 43
Kasabay ng pag-usad ng panahon ay ang pagkatuto ni Claudine. Kasabay ng pagyabong ng mga puno ay ang kanyang pag-unlad. Kasama siya. Palagi. Ngunit k...