Something About You

By rosiecoochies

Both being idols and girls in SK, where homosexuality is not really accepted. My first book, do correct me if... More

1
2 : We Aren't Lovers
3 : In the Car
4 : Selfish
5 : A Little Jealous
6 : Australian Breakfast
7 : Drive Home
8 : Highschool Crush
9 : Music Award
10 : Meeting Parks
11 : The Gay Daughter
12 : "Please continue."
13 : Water Fountains
14 : Dating App
15 : Just with A Fork
16 : It's Not A Phase
17 : Live
18 : Buy Some Drinks
19 : Happy Birthday
20 : YSL
21 : I Can't Stand
22 : We Didn't Say Good Night
23 : When The Time is Right
24 : Cramp
25 : Massage
26 : Rumors
27 : What Matters The Most
28 : Him Again
29 : Rules
30 : Wish (Christmas SE)
31 : Dispatch
32 : Something Is Wrong
33 : Can Never Be Mad
34 : Love is Love
35 : Night Walk
36 : When Did You Start to Like Me
37 : I'll Call You Back
39 : Be Honest
40 : Leaving
41 : Love Blinds
42 : Answer
43 : Action Speaks Louder
44 : Plane
45 : Sunrise
46 : Love You More
47 : Break Up
48 : Coming Out
49
💗

38 : Bad Day

1.4K 75 53
By rosiecoochies

Rosé : hey sorry i had to leave early and it was really early in the morning so i thought of letting you sleep a lil longer. and sorry i didn't get to answer your call properly. why did you call anyway?

I stared at the message I just received from her. I'm not sure what the reply should be.

"Oh yeah, the coffee here is good too. And prettyyy waitresses." Kai sipped his coffee. He was obviously flirting with the waitresses, probably not giving a damn if fans would make rumors about him.

"Stop winking to every girl, Kai. They're gonna think you have conjunctivitis or something."

"What's with you? You were so bright earlier and now, you're irritated by every single thing I do."

I ignored him and sighed when I couldn't think of any reply yet.

"Why? Your boyfriend doesn't text you back?" he mocked me when he noticed I was too focused on the phone without scrolling or typing anything.

"Hmm, no."

"Come on, what've you been hiding from me?"

"I don't have the answer for that question. Nevermind, keep on flirting with the waitresses."

Sunyoung :  i just want to confirm if you're alright. where are you now?

Rosé : i'm quite busy now. i'll see you at home, okay? i'll bring some food. love u

I screamed internally when she just ignored my question but she left a cute reassurance which made me worry less. I was wondering if I did anything wrong again or she was just in a bad mood.

Maybe she was just like me. Maybe she went there because she needed a cup of coffee but she stayed a little longer to figure out why the coffeehouse didn't have much customers. So, she pitied Nahee after Nahee told her some sad stories.

"Yow, I'm talking to you." Kai tapped the table, making me realized that I was spacing out again.

"What is it, Kai? You're stressing me out."

"Alright, I just want to make sure you're okay. You know how much I care about you, right?"

"Yeah, sorry. I have a lot in my mind but I can settle them on my own. And it's not as big as you think. Thank you for caring, anyway."

I completely understand why Kai was so worried. Even he's quite a player, changing woman to woman often, but when it comes to his friends, his feelings are genuine. Many of people he has met, had went through a lot.

"Then, that's great. No matter how small or big it is, I'm so available if you need anything. So, tell me, Sunyoung. Which girl is pretter? The cashier or the one sweeping the floor?"

-

"What the fuck.." I mumbled when I saw the clock needle was pointing at 10. It was already 10PM and Rosé was not home yet.

"She even said she'd bring some food. I'm already starving." I talked to Yongyong who was lying on my laps.

She didn't understand but at least she meowed.

I dialed Rosé's number again as she didn't answer any of my call earlier, hoping she would answer this time and inform me if she'd go home or not. But as expected, it was unanswered.

I started to feel so shitty. Every thing happened to me today, starting from the moment I woke up really annoyed me.

"Come on, answer me." I called her again but fuck, no answer.

Yongyong seemed to notice my mood change before she immediately got off me. She rubbed her body against my legs, which helped me to relax for a little bit.

"Aww, thank you Yongyong."

I sighed before I got up from the couch and lead to my bedroom to change my cloth. I thought it would be better if I just grab something from the store rather than waiting for her to come home.

I slipped my feet into the boots and hurried to the store. I was so hungry that I couldn't think what I'd like to eat. And I was mad.

Why did Rosé behave so weirdly since the last few days? Did I do something wrong? Or did she fall out of love? Is she tired of waiting for me?

Why is it so hard to answer my call? Why did she say she was busy when was just meeting Nahee? And her holding Nahee's hands, for what?

Did she leave early so she could go meet Nahee at the coffeehouse? But what do both of them have in between? How did they know each other? Or did Rosé just simply fall in love with her during the first time they met last night? That quick?

I imagined every fighting scene that could happen if it was just a misunderstanding. And it worried me a lot if that would happen.

I didn't realize that I was already in front of the convenience store where Nahee worked as I was so focused on the thoughts in my head. I don't feel like thinking anything bad so it would be better to ask her straightforwardly.

But how should I ask? Can I just say "Hey, I saw you with someone in your shop this morning. Who is she?" ? What is she's gonna think I'm a weirdo?

I grabbed for some snacks before I actually stepped to the counter. My ears could hear a familiar voice laughing. It came from the girl who was talking to the cashier. I couldn't see her face but her back was enough for me to recognize who she was.

And as I expected, the cashier was Nahee and who else could be the another girl? I was frustrated enough to know it was Rosé by looking at the blonde hair slipping through her cap.

I quietly put the snacks I took to the their place again and walked out of the store without making them notice that I was there. I fastened my step to the counter as I could feel the annoyance and anger building inside of me.

So that was the reason she was busy. The reason she didn't answer the phone. Collecting unnies, she said.

My stomach wasn't grumbling anymore and all I could think of was to throw my body in bed and sleep. I felt like crying and expressing my anger but I convinced myself that I don't even know what happened.

But sure, I was jealous enough that someone else had her attention more than me. The most frustrating parts were where she ended the call without letting me to say anything and just now where she didn't answer my call, only for me to find out that she was having fun with someone else.

Maybe it was fair enough that she came home late as I also did the same mistake a few days ago.

I couldn't blame her. She hadn't explained anything and I shouldn't just assume things like this. Maybe it was just a bad day and I had to calm down.

I unlocked the door but left it unlocked again, just in case Rosé would come home. I changed my coat to pajamas before sliding in between the bed and the comforter. Yongyong from across the room peeked on me. She probably knew the emotinal wreck I was having at the moment. She walked before she jumped onto the bed, curling her body in front of me and napped again.

"I should have dated you instead, Yongyong." I sighed while brushing her fur.

There was a sound of doorknob clicking and I guessed it was Rosé. I shut my eyes tight, acting as if I was already asleep because I might let my anger out on her if we talk. I had also made the same thing and she wasn't mad for long and I should be considerate too.

I could feel Yongyong was taken away from me so I opened my eyes slightly to see what was happening. Rosé moved Yongyong off the bed before she herself slid in the comforter and embraced me into a hug. Thankfully it was dark so she couldn't see I was peeking.

I had to close my eyes again as her face was just a few inches away from me but I could feel her thumb brushing against my cheek before she landed a kiss on my forehead.

Bitch, don't blush. Weren't you angry just now.

She patted my back softly "Sunyoung, are you asleep? Wake up, please."

I was fighting with my inner self. I'm not sure either to continue faking my sleep or just wake up.

I heard her letting out a sigh. My heart thumped faster when she just pulled me closer, making my face shoved in the crook of her neck. Her hands rubbed agaisnt the nape of my neck, a habit of hers whenever she's about to sleep. Her warmth somehow calmed my anger and jealousy I had earlier.

I thought it would be better if we talk about this later. Right now, I just want to be with her like this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 832 22
**COMPLETED** Roseanne Park is a pop princess. Lalisa is an actual princess. When Rosie is on tour, she spends a week in Thaliand, where she meets L...
44.6K 1.1K 40
This is a Jennie x Female reader story with some Rosé x Female reader part. Note: I put screenshots of tweets, posts and conversations instead of ju...
354K 13.1K 75
This story is a special one. 22-year old Y/N (your name) finds herself thinking often about a bigger purpose. She takes the chance when an offer by h...
26.7K 574 15
These are Fem reader x Rosé stories. They will be mostly fluff but might contain some mature themes. Any mature themes will include a warning at the...