His Path Of Redemption

By Manhattanwannabe

Prologue How do you fix something that is beyond repair? How do you stop your heart from breaking each time y... More

A/N
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter- 3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter- 8
Chapter-9
A/N
Chapter 10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter- 19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Character aesthetics.
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
1K? 1K.
Chapter- 38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
A\N

Chapter-24

65 7 19
By Manhattanwannabe

Olivia's POV:

Blaze and me were in his car driving to the airport to fly Italy and meet Dante Accardi. Blaze has been grumpy ever since we've left, the guy literally has no reason to hate Dante but just does for some reason.

I've been trying to ignore him for the past 15 minutes and have done successfully. I'm use to silent drives as my dad never really liked to converse during drives either, he liked it quiet so we barely conversed.

I was about to connect my phone to play songs when it rang.

D calling...

Here comes free entertainment.

"Hey!" I chimed.

"OLIVIA OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY?" I heard Giselle yelling.

"Jeez, stop screaming, I'm fine what's gonna happen to me? Why haven't you called from your phone?" I asked.

"That's not the point I came to your apartment just to check on you girls and Danica here tells me YOU AGREED TO BECOME SOME MAFIA QUEEN. Livvie, since when do you do mafia's?" She questioned.

"I still don't, I messed up that's all." I said.

"As a matter of fact I know if you mess up you always have a backup plan. What happened?" If I say the truth in front of him he'll keep teasing me for the rest of our lives.

It's not like you have a choice.

Bad timing for real.

"So umm, it kinda happened super fast. I thought we'll have the time to be on the run or something but umm...turns out...the American mafia is well umm...smarter and sort of...faster than we thought." I explained.

Blaze looked at me and had his stupid sexy smirk.

Bitch.

Your bitch?

No.

Sad.

Zip it.

Giselle sighed and I could feel her face palming herself.

"Livvie...I don't even know what to say. Please tell me you're okay and not suffering or anything. Tell me he hasn't done anything, nothing." She enquired.

I smiled a little.

"Giselle, don't worry a'ight? Everything is fine here. Things just happened too quickly so I couldn't tell you." I replied.

"Why are you in Greece anyway?" She questioned.

I had informed D about going to Greece that's how she knows probably.

"Sorry, confidential." I said.

She sighed again.

"Both my girls are leaving I don't know what to say." Huh? What?

"Both? Where is D going?" I asked.

Before Giselle could reply some snatching noise was made.

"Bitch, imma come to Greece." She said.

"I- what? Why?" I asked.

"Remember you said I'm a part of the mafia? Yea that's why I'm coming besides I'm bored without you okay? No fun nothing, my life's boring." She explained.

"But you don't need to come all the way to Greece for that" I signaled Blaze and asked him if it's okay? He nodded.

"I'm coming end of discussion." She concluded.

"We aren't even in Greece D." I sighed.

"We as in? You and lover boy?" She asked.

"HE IS NOT MY LOV- he is not that. And no we're not in Greece we're on our way to Italy. Long story I'll let you know once we're back." I responded.

"Blegh, okay. I'm leaving. Text me where to be. I'll figure out the rest." She said.

"Okay. Pack all necessary things, if you sense any trouble the minute you step into Greece call me. Alright?" I asked.

"Aye aye captain!" She said.

I chuckled.

"Okay, safe flight." I ended.

"Bye" she said and cut the call.

I texted her the home address and kept my phone back in my purse.

I kept looking at the road and eventually glanced at Blaze.

Honestly, there was a lot of tension between us since..that night. The sexual tension was annoying for real.

Not that I care but let's just appreciate-

Blaze? Yes totally, DO YOU SEE THE GUY IS LOOKING LIKE A WHOLE SNACK? BLACK TUCKED IN SHIRT WITH BLACK TROUSERS AND BLACK SHOES WITH BLACK SHADES. GIRL I WOULD TOTALLY CAR FUCK HIM-

I can assure you I wasn't getting there but okay. I wanted to say can we appreciate at how good he's at...fuck okay yes, at looking hot.

Heh.

The car came to an halt and I noticed we reached the airport.

Both of us got out as Tyberias saw us and led the way.

Of course we were travelling in the private jet.

Both of us got inside as the jet took off.

Goodnight bitches.

∆ ∆ ∆ ∆

We had landed in Italy and were heading to Milan as that's where Dante resided.

"Do I have to fake converse with his wife?" I asked.

"Katherine is a decent woman. She isn't like one of the whores. She and Dante go a long way the guy almost gave up the mafia for her." He said.

Oh finally, someone real.

I just nodded my head.

We had reached Dante's mansion. I wasn't shocked because Blaze had equally big places besides as a celebrity I was now use to big and glittery stuff.

Blaze parked his car as we both got out. One thing I had been noticing is Blaze always drives on his own. He never lets others drive. He loves cars.

We headed towards the main door while two guards saw us and informed Dante we're here and let us in.

We entered. Dante's house was as I imagined. Typical Italian house with those ancient art crafts and elegance.

I saw a man around our age with a lady who looked same as my age.

"Knight" He said.

"Accardi" Blaze said.

"Oh my god are you kids for real?" The lady said.

She looked at me.

"Umm, hi! I'm Katherine. Dante's wife. This is Dante. We couldn't really meet you during the ceremony we had an emergency but it's great to finally meet you." She said and walked towards me to give me a hug which I gladly accepted.

She seemed nice.

"To what I owe this absolute displeasure?" Dante questioned.

"Trust me, I'm dying to put a bullet through your skull too." Blaze said.

"Too bad. Who'll give you the information then?" Dante smirked.

"Get over yourself. You owe me this." Blaze smirked.

"Guys, please come in. Let's sit and talk." Katherine said.

Blaze looked at me talking to me with his eyes asking if I'll be okay with her.

I just simply nodded. He walked ahead with Dante while I walked next to Katherine.

"I'm so glad Blaze finally has a genuine girl in his life...I was so done with his annoying whores who knew nothing but to throw tantrums and stick to him like his second skin" she said while making a disgusting face.

I just chuckled.

"Um can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Sure, tell me?"

"Why do Blaze and Dante hate each other so much?" I queried.

She just chuckled.

"Don't worry about them. They pretend like they'd kill each other in a heartbeat but they always look out for each other. There have been times when Dante was completely lost and Blaze showed him a way and there were also times when Blaze messed up and Dante cleaned up his mess for him. They just like to hate each other to show they're better but they secretly always look out for each other. Ever since Blaze told him he's gonna come here Dante hasn't left the study he's been doing so much research to give Blaze all the data he needs." Katherine said.

Aww they're cute.

Sure but they're still very intimidating mafia men.

I smiled.

"That's some real twisted shit." I said.

"It is." She agreed.

We both reached to the living room as she went and sat next to Dante and I sat next to Blaze.

"You're saying the Columbo's are involved?" Blaze asked.

"They're the only one who want you dead from the Italians side." Dante said.

Blaze looked at me.

"We've had few disagreements with the Columbo's they probably saw this as an opportunity to take revenge." Blaze explained and I made an O shape.

"Have you spoken to Columbo?" Blaze asked.

"Barely, the guy is busy fucking pussies all the time but I got the information you needed. It seems he was too high and spilled it." Dante said.

Blaze smirked.

"Turns out Emanuel did approach him and of course Columbo did agree. Emanuel promised them 500 million dollars." Damn.

"Alright. How'd he find my safe house? None knew about it but me and extreme close people." He said.

"Probably a rat." Dante said.

"Not possible. The core team and Olivia are the only people who know." Blaze said.

"Well, Olivia don't get me wrong have you ever worked with the Columbo's?" Dante asked.

"Once, yes" I replied.

"See that's where they got the data from. They had the data saved and tracked her down which led to you." Dante concluded.

"Alright then. We're working on how to end Emanuel once and for all." Blaze said.

"Blaze if you'd just keep your big ego aside and let the TBM help you this will be done faster." Dante said.

"No Accardi not happening." Dante said.

"Fucking prick. Come I need to give you a formality drink." Dante said.

Blaze smirked as they both left towards the bar.

"Olivia, come I'll show you around." Katherine said.

I smiled and nodded.

∆ ∆ ∆ ∆
Honestly, Katherine is so much fun. She's so bubbly and nice.

I'm not those type of girls who'd go for a house tour but Katherine was so good at it!

We were at the lawn right now seeing the sun set.

"You've always been on the run right?" Katherine asked.

"Not always. I'm mostly on shoots so I manage to hide." I said.

"You've been tuned to guns and bombs and shit right?" She questioned.

"Of course. They're so cool." I said.

"You're the only one who'd say that" she said and chuckled and I did the same.

"I needa go to the loo." I said.

"Go straight and left." She instructed.

I went inside the mansion and entered the restroom. I did my business and got out.

As I was heading to the lawn I saw Dante and Blaze talking something which got my attention.

"Blaze, don't mess this up." Dante said.

"Don't tell me what to do." Blaze retorted.

"Look brat. She's literally the only good thing in your life." Dante stated.

"I know okay?" Blaze said annoyed.

"Don't loose her." Dante said

"Do you think I want to? Do you think I'm not trying? I'm fucking trying okay? I'm trying my best. It's just...I can't change who I am. If she tries to take 2 steps ahead I take 4 steps backwards. Good doesn't work out in my life Accardi." Blaze said.

What's wrong with him?

"Blaze, I know it's not easy. But don't let her down. Do right by her that's all I wanted to say." Dante said and took the last sip of his drink.

"I will. All I've been trying do is right by her. I don't know how long she's gonna be this patient but I...well...for once I'm willing to be selfish and...let her in." Blaze said.

Dante smiled faintly.

Blaze..? What are you..? What are you talking about?

∆ ∆ ∆ ∆

We were leaving now. We bid adieu to Accardi's and left for the jet.

Blaze was silently driving and I was lost with my thoughts.

I don't know what to think. What's stopping him?

Why is he being this way?

All the thinking was making my head heavy. I didn't realize how my eyes shut and darkness consumed me.

I could feel two pairs of arms pick me up and take me somewhere.

"Do you always look so beautiful when asleep?" Someone asked.

I was too tired to reply.

Thank me later *evil laughs*

Sooooooooo ANYWAY.
I have question.

Do Blaze and Livvie together comfort you as much as they comfort me?

Love,
Author.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.5K 7.3K 25
Cold air bite into my lungs, my breathing came in short gasps as my shoes pounded heavily into the drenched soil causing mud to splash up my legs. T...
119K 2.8K 29
"Do you love her?" He seethes, looking for any answer. The question didn't matter to him but it sure as hell mattered to us. One simple question. On...
14.9K 560 6
Note: Please refrain from controversial remarks and comments. This story is not written to offend any religion and culture. If you cannot digest it...
1.6K 23 13
I started to step back slowly. " please I am sorry , I didn't mean to invade in your privacy " I scared of his reaction the way he staring in to my s...