His Path Of Redemption

بواسطة Manhattanwannabe

Prologue How do you fix something that is beyond repair? How do you stop your heart from breaking each time y... المزيد

A/N
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter- 3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter- 8
Chapter-9
A/N
Chapter 10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter- 19
Chapter-20
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Character aesthetics.
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
1K? 1K.
Chapter- 38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
A\N

Chapter-21

52 6 43
بواسطة Manhattanwannabe

Don't be silent readers guys!

Blaze's POV:

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Why did I do that? I wasn't suppose to kiss her hell I was suppose to push her away. I got too carried forward.

But it felt so good.

It did but it isn't suppose to happen.

I was snapped out my thoughts as I saw Olivia walking in, she looked hurt.

Of course, you fucked up.

She looked at and started walking closer. I turned my back on her.

"Blaze?" she questioned softly.

"Sleep, Olivia" I said.

"Why'd you leave?" She asked.

"I said sleep" I ordered.

She pulled me by my hand and made me face her.

"NO!" she yelled.

"I want to know why did you leave! All you've ever done ever since we've met is hurt me." She screamed.

"So stop talking to me alright? Stop talking and I won't hurt you." I said too.

"BUT WHY CAN'T YOU JUST TELL ME, WE WERE HAVING A MOMENT BLAZE." She was tearing up.

"YEA WELL FORGET IT EVER HAPPENED AND GO TO BED" I yelled.

She gave me a very dangerous glare and turned around.

"You...you always do this Blaze. All I'm asking is a reason. You can't keep doing this all the time, I've barely ever cried in my entire life and it's hardly been a month and I'm already sobbing. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? All you know is how to hurt people and make them cry, all you've ever done is hurt m-"

I spun her around and roughly pushed her to the wall and smashed my lips on hers. She was shocked for a second but quickly recovered.

Her lips were so soft. Our lips were moving in sync. I wanted to dominate so I asked for the entrance which she denied. I bit her bottom lip and she moaned as I slid my tongue inside.

She moaned few times in the kiss.

She then pulled away to breathe while I kept our foreheads connected for few seconds and attacked her neck. She gave me more space.

My hands were on her lower back as I bit the skin of her neck softly.

I looked at her and saw her eyes closed. I picked her up in bridal style and put her on the bed.

I gave her one last look and continued.

∆ ∆ ∆ ∆

Flashback:

"Blaze, this is so beautiful" Olivia exclaimed.

"I'm glad you liked it" I said looking at her with adoration.

Olivia was staring at the diamond bracelet I got her.

Today seemed like a good day to take her out on a date so that's what I did.

"Blaze, help me in wearing this" She called out.

I was about to touch her when a gunshot was heard and I saw Olivia bleeding from the stomach.

"NO!" I held her as she fell down.

"Bl-aze" She was closing her eyes.

"No, no, no. Not you, please not you. Hold on to me Olivia please." I kept begging.

"Blaze..." her eyes slowly shut, she couldn't finish her sentence.

"OLIVIA NO. Wakeup, please. Please wake up I can't loose you. I LOVE YOU." She didn't budge.

I heard someone chuckle. I turned behind and saw Emmanuel.

"Still the same pathetic boy. A sign of weakness." Emmanuel said.

"I will kill you with my own hands Emmanuel." I threatened.

"Huh? Come back? You? Will kill me? Blaze, you're not even close to strong. You're a weakling. You will always be a weakling you know your nothing less than a monster. A weak monster. Olivia had to leave you one day." He said.

Before I could say anything there was darkness everywhere.

"Olivia! Come back to me please! where are you?" I kept yelling.

"No, no please" I fell down to my knees.

End of flashback.

"Blaze! Blazeeee! Blaze wake up." I heard Olivia.

I jerked up and saw Olivia holding me.

I looked at her and realized it was another nightmare.

I pulled her close to me and smashed my lips against hers. It was rough but I wanted to satisfy myself that she was okay.

I pulled away and saw how confused she was, I noticed she was naked and last night hit me.

"Blaze, this is the second time. Tell me what happened?" She asked.

Tell her.

No.

Tell her it's better that way.

She'll leave.

No she won't.

I can't.

"It's nothing, sleep" I said.

"Blaze you need to stop asking me to sleep, tell me please." She begged.

"Olivia, fucking sleep" I said and lied down.

She sighed and lied down too.

It took good 15 minutes for her to fall asleep. I turned towards her and saw her hair were slightly covering her face. I pushed them aside and let the moonlight come on her face.

I took her right hand and kissed it lightly.

You should've told her.

I can't, all I've done is hurt her. The more I'll tell her the more she will be a part of my fate.

Please, it feels good when she touches you.

It does.

Let her in, there is so much chaos, for once let her bring heaven to you.

The halls of my hell will burn down every last ounce of heaven inside her.

Let her try, she seems different.

Let her be.

You need her. You know you do. You feel at peace when she sleeps next you. You had the best sleep ever when you held her in your arms and slept.

I faintly smiled looking at her. She's better off without me.

I'm sorry Olivia, I can't do this. I can't be the guy you give your heart to.

I gave her one last look and left the room. I didn't sleep thr entire night.

∆ ∆ ∆ ∆

Olivia tried making small conversations for breakfast but I ignored or gave a very cold reply. Obviously she got pissed and decided not to talk to me.

I had reached my company few hours back. I couldn't go to the HQ as there is some pending paper work here.

I could barely focus. Olivia looked rejected. The thought of her sad face pricked me.

I was busy thinking about her when my phone rang.

Marcus calling...

What's wrong?

"What?" I asked.

"Boss, Emanuel has landed in America" Fuck.

"Alert everyone. I want details of his every step. Give me an update every hour. I want you to go to the mansion and guard Olivia. She might slap you, punch you, kick you, throw you, cut your dick and feed to the dogs or cut your balls and make meatballs and feed to the crows but do not budge from her side." I warned him.

"O-okay boss" he said.

I switched off my laptop. Took my phone and Car keys and left.

∆ ∆ ∆ ∆

It was almost a week now. I hadn't gone home. Emanuel was planning something big. We were trying our best to figure out what. Marcus gave me updates on Olivia. The little animal tried to scratch him yesterday to let her get out of the house before that she punched him in the eye but Marcus didn't budge. Marcus was simultaneously working on the case too. I might increase his pay.

The entire core team was busy with their own jobs, I was constantly with our technical team monitoring his locations. Spoke to few of our spy's.

Today was Saturday and I had just gotten out from our hacking room and was heading up to my cabin.

I got inside and elevator and waited for it to reach my floor. The elevator dinged open and I got out.

I walked towards my cabin and got inside as I sat down on my chair.

My phone rang.

Unknown number...

I already knew who it was.

"Emanuel" I spoke.

"I must say, you've grown smarter." He said.

"What do you need" I barked.

"You know what I need. Give me the blue stone." He said.

"Too bad, it isn't mine anymore either. The rightful queen of the mafia has it" I said.

There was silence for few seconds.

"How dare you" he hissed.

"Too bad. You're late." I said.

"Blaze, I will make sure to take back what's mine" He said.

"The blue stone was never yours Emanuel get over it. It was my family's, and now it belongs to the queen" I said.

"Well if that's the case I will have to steal it my way. Blaze, I suggest you keep your little Olivia safe." He said and cut the call.

I knew he would come to Olivia but I didn't know it'll be so quick. I need to rush home.

I swiftly got out of my cabin and called Marcus.

"Get the Airplane ready, me and Olivia are leaving for Greece." I said.

Convincing her is gonna be a task.

I know.

The next two chaps are gonna be so thrilling ahhhhhhh. I can't wait for y'all to read it!

Love,
Author.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.7K 143 35
The banging starts again but this time a lot louder. I can hear the girls screaming up stairs. I pick up my phone and dial 911. "Hello this is 911 wh...
119K 2.8K 29
"Do you love her?" He seethes, looking for any answer. The question didn't matter to him but it sure as hell mattered to us. One simple question. On...
195K 5.8K 37
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...
14.9K 560 6
Note: Please refrain from controversial remarks and comments. This story is not written to offend any religion and culture. If you cannot digest it...