Ivy milkovich

By cameronmonagh4n

Ivy finds herself back in the place she grew up in, Chicago , she wasn't planning on staying for long but tha... More

Welcome
1
2
3
4
5
7-
8-
9
10
11
12-
13
14-
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76

51

429 10 0
By cameronmonagh4n

ivy never got the  chance to talk to ian like liam told her to , he once again was too busy with the church and all and had actually grown quite a following so there was no point on her trying to hang out with him anywhere other then the house as random people would pop up asking for information and photos.

about a week later ivy was just chilling until the door went and trevor came running in

"is ian around?"

"I don't know, I don't think he came home last night."

"well have the police been here yet?"

ivy immeadiatly looked at trevor when he said that

"they have a warrant for his arrest."

"what!" ivy yelled

trevor then took ivy to the location where ian had supposbly blown up a van and he had , it was sitting in a parking lot burnt to pieces as someone turned up to tow it away,

"what the fuck happened."

"things got out of hand."

"everythings been out of hand recently! is he off his meds?"

" I have no idea."

ivy then rang ian , he didn't answer so she left a voicemail

"ian hi , its ivy . call me back okay? what the fuck?"

she put her phone away before storming away from trevor leaving him confused .

"ill call you!" she yelled back to  him

once ivy reached a private area she rang lip

"hey."

"whats up you sound upset?"

"have you seen ian?"

"no not for a couple of days."

she sighed

"the cops are looking for him."

"what? why?"

"all this gay jesus shit hes mixed up in -- they set a van on fire. look he hasn't called me back and no one seems to know where he is , so... if you talk to him , tell him to come right home and we will figure something out . okay?"

"yeah will do."

"bye"

"cya"

-----------

"we are getting reports of multiple arrests this morning at a rally led by the man calling himself gay jesus." the tv reporter spoke

"I hope hes alright , hes gonna get a proper beating from me the next time I see him." ivy scoffed

"police have identified the man as ian Gallagher. we have information that his organization was involved in an explosion on the southside earlier this week"

"jesus Christ." Fiona sighed

---------------

SEASON 9-

"we are close to getting the bail money."  ivy smiled through the glass , she never thought that ian would be on the other side. "my sister has come back , finally ."

"how soon until im out?"

"tomorrow maybe."

"I need a few more days, theres oppression everywhere in here."

"w-what are you talking about ian? im busting my ass to get you out of this shithole."

"my work here is not done. im saving the submissves from their sexual oppressors."

"and im getting you a $50,000 gift of freedom,"

"look I organized a strike against the gangbangers who terrorize the gay and trans inmates. they take out their feelings of.. inadequacy and repressed homosexuality on us queers, and they practice really bad sexual hygiene."

"a-are they giving you your meds in there?"

"im protecting defenseless lambs from having their emotional and physical spirits slaughtered , ivy"

he then threw the phone down and walked away

"dickhead." she whispered before leaving the prison and out to Fiona who was waiting in her car,

"how'd it go?"

"shit."

"find out if hes taking his meds?"

"avoided the question."

"fuck."

------------

a few days later she was visiting again hoping this time would go better then the last.

"I have good news." ian grinned

"me too . I can get the bail money."

"our strike ended. we were able to negotiate peaceable and non abusive engagments ."

"did you even hear what I fucking said? we got approval to take a loan against fionas building."

"now , some of the bangers are slow to pick up on what that actually means , but , you know, with the upbrining they've had im not surprised."

"listen if I bail you out , are you gonna show up for your trial?"

"I have no idea where shim's gonna take me ivy."

"who?"

"shim."

"what the hell is a shim."

"I mean we have no idea if gods a she or a him do we?"

"oh. shim."

"mhm"

"shit I forgot to have a go at you for this , why the fuck did you ban kev and v from giving me drinks and then embarrass me?."

"shim wants everyone to be their best self but when you drink youre your worst self and shim doesn't want that."

"cut the shim sham crap ian , you pissed me off so god damn much . you basically avoided me."

"I did not."

"yes you did now when I bail you the fuck out of here , I don't care what shim says you are going to your trial. no if , buts or maybes youre going."

----------
About a week later , Ivy was hanging with Carl who had come home from school and left kassidi which wAs amazing .

"carl this is the best thing you've kept down here." they both chuckled , carl was keeping dying dogs in the basement. The fact that they were dying wasn't good but they were adorable .

"any Petco requests guys?"

the dogs whined .

"no? alright well you guys just relax. come on ivy lets go."

"bye babies! how was school?"

"exhausting , but it was good and now im home with my family plus you so its even better."

"youre an odd one carl Gallagher."

the two then went upstairs to a dark kitchen , ivy switched on the light and went to sit in the living room when carl jumped

"jesus Christ ian, when did you get out?"

"today"

ian then got up and hugged carl

"what did I miss around here?" ian asked completely ignoring ivy who was smiling at him.

"you know same old same old. well I gotta go pick up 80 pounds of kibble and ivy you are now not coming cause I know you guys have some awkward tension to clear."

"carl-,"

"no ivy youre staying."

"whos the girl in my bed?" ian asked carl

"xan , lips kid anyways bye guys."

once carl had left it was awkward for ian and ivy.

"could've told me to pick you up."

"no ivy could you would've had a go at me the whole ride home."

"damn right I would have . you blew up a god damn van and then wouldn't listen to whatever I said to you in prison , its almost like im a ghost."

"youre not a ghost."

"then why do you keep treating me like one? I have feelings to ian not just the gay kids youre tryna help ."

"Im not treating you like a ghost ivy I don't know what your saying."

"exactly because your brain is too filled up with all this gay jesus crap that you've forgotten about the people that actaually love you . I love you ian and id do anything for you even if it meant dying but recently , you've been a shitty friend so get your shit together."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 316 45
Rory Milkovich is the youngest Milkovich in the family. She is 14 years old and completely different to her siblings. She practically lives with the...
30.1K 278 19
Short stories about Y/n x Shameless boys The stories are finished and requests are closed :)
432 2 12
In the wake of the shooting, seventeen-year-old Iana Milkovich has turned to her old flame, Axel, for comfort. But when questions come knocking about...
10.7K 61 14
Y/n Milkovich is the little half sister of Mandy Milkovich. She's not really related to Mickey or Terry, 'cause Mandy's mom cheated on terry and that...