Just A Typical Gay Story [ Bx...

Galing kay felicitousapple

REMINDER: Switching Point of Views I know this is so unprofessional of me (not that I'm really a professional... Higit pa

Just A Typical Gay Story
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty

71 6 0
Galing kay felicitousapple

Chapter Twenty

Leron Angelo's POV

I take off my shirt along with my pants. And stand up properly on my feet again after doing that. But my attention was caught by my reflection in the mirror of the bathroom I was in. 

When I looked in the mirror, I spotted a reddish purple mark on my lower abdomen. I start shaking my head a little too forcefully for my comfort, and my cheeks turns a shade of pink just thinking about it.

Suddenly, there's a loud banging on the restroom door, which almost makes me jump. “Yo bro, Angel are you still there? 'Cause I swear to myself that I'll bust this door open. Come on bro, we need to leave. We don't want to stay in the traffic for hours.” Arson complained from the other side that made me rolled my eyes. 

“Piss off. You're the one who stayed inside the shower for almost 1 hour.” I retorted, then went back to having a shower. Not even bothering to listen to him anymore.

Ah, yes. Today we're finally going home. Even so, the sembreak is still ongoing. We still have around five days till we return to school.

Then, after finishing my shower, I immediately put on my clothes and put the dirty clothes inside my bag. I put it in a clean plastic bag to avoid dirtying the other clean and unused clothes that I brought with me for this trip.

And because I am the only one the boys are waiting for, we immediately check if we didn't leave any of our things inside the cabin. After double-checking that nothing was missing, we all began loading our belongings into the two cars.

“Alright, looks like everything's okay now. Shall we get going?" No one disagreed with Codee's question. Although, no one really wants to leave either.

There is no denying that we all love the place. But the others said we still have many days left and it will not be great if we just stay in one place. 

“Aww. Guys, don't be sad. You can come back in here anytime you want. Though this time there's already a fee.” Our blonde friend said as he put his arms around me and Declan at the same time.

We all laugh together. And after a moment of laughter, all of us immediately settled down to our own seats, just like before we got here.

But this time, Codee is not with us. Codee says that Emman's house is nearer to his and does not want to bother him by detouring just to take him home. He is so kind that it makes me admire him more as my big brother.

So, in contrast, in Emman's car, there are also three people. Emman, Codee, and Felix. While inside Declan's car, there's me, Declan the driver, and Arson, who's at the back. He's too focused on his phone, so I'm kind of thankful that he's not being noisy at the moment. I hope it continues all the way though. 

***

On our way, the three of us often listen and sing to the song that the radio is playing. And hearing Declan sing for the second time, it's still makes me want to just melt on my seat. He really does have a beautiful voice. I love it, it's so addictive.

In the middle of the trip, the six of us got hungry, so we decided to stop by a fast food restaurant for some drive-through. And after ordering our food, we carried on until all of us arrived at our destination. 

Emman and Declan hork at each other as a good bye, as we parted ways with them. Emman drive towards the other way and Declan also did the same.

"You guys enjoyed what happened last night, no?" Arson suddenly began talking about the ridiculous game. I let out a long sigh. Here we go with Arson. I slightly rotate my body in the direction of the speaking boy and give him a fierce stare. ”Oh, please stop. Not now, when we're so close.” I said, referring to our residences.

Arson laughed together with Declan, and that made my gaze turn towards the driver. I slump in my seat and cross my arms over my chest. This time I will not look at either of them and just focus my gaze on the road before us. letting out a huff of breath, perhaps because of irritation and embarrassment.

“But...I can't still believe we just did that infront of the others. Thank God, Codee is not there. But the two? I don't even know if they think that both of us are still friends.” I stated as a matter of fact. Thinking about Felix and Emman's reactions.

Arson laughs even more. “Hahaha! After that? I don't think so!" Arson said while still laughing, and that didn't make me feel better at all.

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my thigh and a gentle squeeze there. I look at it and raise my head to look at the owner. He gave me a gorgeous smile. “Stop overthinking. They aren't even saying anything. If and when they do, let's face them head on." Declan said it with finality and in an assuring way, and that somehow made me calm. Pushing all the negative thoughts to the back of my mind.

"Hmm, but that's right. I'm also confused. Why aren't they saying anything? And did you guys also notice the changes between the two? I mean—" Arson trailed off.

“They are closer than before.” The three of us continue in unison.

“Emman's been nicer to our blondie,” Arson added.

“Yes, he's been gentle as well towards Felix. And I've never seen that before! In my entire life.” said Declan, he really sounds so curious and confuse at the same time.

Shortly, silence fell over us all, and I didn't even notice that I was now watching Declan and how he satisfyingly handled the steering wheel as he made a turn.

“There are so many questions inside my head right now. Like, when will you two confess to our friends? When will our friends admit to us? There are so many mysterious and secrets coming up once in awhile.” Declan and I got silent at Arson's words. This one sounds so serious. But he's right though. I felt like all of us are keeping a secrets from each other lately.

Except for the three of us, actually.

I also wanted to have an answer and to give an answer. But when?? I don't know when is the right time. I badly wanted to be honest with my friends already. And because it turns out that Arson, Codee and Declan are okay with me being gay...lately I'm having a confidence to also tell this about Felix and Emman. Not that they doesn't have a clue, because what happened on that cabin...can be the answer already.

“Let us think about that in the near future. But for now, Arson, you need to go leave first because I want to say goodbye to Leron. And just the two of us.” Declan said as he stopped his car near Arson's house. I can already see my home as well, but from our house's point of view. This car will be unnoticeable.

“Wow, huh. I suddenly felt like a huge burden to the two of you.” Arson said as he started collecting his belongings. I laugh with Declan, watching my best friend act like he's literally hurt. But I know welk that he's not.

"Now you know you are, just go!" Declan added. Arson is obviously joking about it. And when he's done collecting his things. He suddenly slammed the door in the backseat, real hard!

I opened the window next to me so that he could see us. The moron did not hesitate to raise his middle finger in the air while mouthing "Fuck you." That is obviously pointed towards us.

We both burst into laughter. And when Arson was already inside his home. I already turned up the window as well.

“He's a fucker. I'm surprised you're bestfriend with him for so long.” Declan said and I couldn't agree more.

“I know right.” I replied, rolling my eyes in the process.

Suddenly, the atmosphere around us change quickly. But it's not awkward, let's say that it's a comfortable silence. And I can mostly sense that he wants to say or ask something. He will not let me stay with him inside this car for so long, if he hasn't.

He's just having a second thoughts that's stopping him from blurting those words out. Because of that, I decided to provoke him.

I look at him with a small smile on my face. Leaning closer to him as I reach for his hand. Once our skin made contact, he immediately cupped my hand and brought it towards his lip. Planting some small kisses on the top of it, ever so often.

I melted.

“You wanted to say something? Spit it out.” I softly said as I watch his hands playing with my fingers this time. He lick his lower lip, before doing what I said.

“I want to ask you something and please, I want you to answer me honestly,” he trailed off and I just listen to him. Ooh, this making me feel a little bit nervous. But whatever it is he's going to ask me, It's fine.

But then I look at him when he's not continuing his words. He raised one of his eyebrows at me. I was confused for a second, but shortly after, I finally realized why he was not opening his mouth again.

“Yes, I'll answer you honestly.”

“Tsk.”

“Just continue!” I screamed at him when he did that, and of course, he just chuckled because he found this very amusing. He also took back my hand that I withdrew awhile ago.

I did not fight back and let him do what he wanted. All I'm just too eager to know is about this question about him. I still don't have any idea of what it is, but I can also feel that it's not going to be that bad.

"We've been knowing each other for two weeks, and I just think that," he paused. He seems a little bit nervous when I look at him. Man, I'm getting nervous as well suddenly. “Maybe it's time for me to finally ask you... "he trailed off once again, and because I was becoming impatient, I opened my mouth. 

“Ask me what?” he cleared his throat and shifted on his seat. This is my first time seeing this side of him. He looks unsure right now, but before, all I see in him often was confidence.

“If you wanna be my boyfriend?”

Yes, his attitude right now is so far different from when we are not still this close. When I'm just like an invisible friend of him even though I'm always with him—

“Heh?”

“Don't 'Heh!' me! I asked you a question. Geez, seriously. What's going on inside that pretty head of yours?” he asked, he sounds annoyed but when I raised my head to look up at his face...there's a slight tint of red on his cheeks.

Oh, he's blushing. So that's why he's suddenly talking about our two weeks unlabeled relationship...

“C-can you repeat your question?” I ask, tilting my head to the side. He sigh, closing his eyes and opening it not long after. “You're making this harder for me, you know.” He mumble and I just chuckled at his cuteness.

“I said, can you be my boyfriend? No, I, I said if you want to be my boyfriend?” I smirk when I heard him stutter a little.

Come to think of it, I can be his boyfriend. And I also want to be his boyfriend...inside those weeks, we know each other better now than we did before.

But I never thought that this day will come, him asking me if I wanted to be his boyfriend. I don't even know, if he knows that I like him even before this. Longer than this. Or if he only found out about my feelings when we shared our first kiss.

But there's no thinking about that right now.  Because right now, this moment...our relationship is finally going to be labeled. Yes, I know that I said that I won't settle for a relationship that I knew wouldn't last long...but there's something that I felt towards Declan that I don't think I will find to someone else.

“Fuck, you know you're driving me crazy right now just by being silent, right? Come on, don't tease me Leron.” he finally spoke after a minutes of silence. I sigh and look at him in the eyes.

He's nervous and worried. He's so easy to figure out when he's being like this. To ease all of them, or so I thought, I smile at him widely. My most sincere and genuine smile.

“I want to, I wan to be your boyfriend.” I said still smiling widely at him.

Though, that smile got off when a soft thing suddenly replaced my lips out of a sudden. I didn't even have a time to blink, so I just close my eyes when he start moving his lips above mine.

We passionately kiss each other. He lapped lightly at my bottom lip using his tongue. I gasped a bit because of the foreign feeling, but Declan took that time to slip his tongue inside my mouth. Suddenly doing a bit of exploration that made me cling into his shirt.

I was the one who pulled first from the kiss, pushing him a little and breathe in air from the bottom of my lungs. He didn't move but stayed so close to me. Watching me suffer from air loss.

Like me, he's also breathing heavily but not running out of breath. He even managed to chuckle at my reaction! I think if I didn't pull away earlier, he can still continue that pace of kissing!

“That's too...much! For your new boyfriend...you know??” I lean on my seat and relax myself, closing my eyes in the process.

It's good, but I think I'm going to die.

Suddenly, I heard his chuckles again and felt him moving but I didn't bother to open my eyes. I just stayed like that when I felt his face between my shoulder and head. His breath fanning on my neck, it tickles me slightly but I didn't push him and let him lean his face even more in the crook of my neck.

His arms are both wrapped around me, hugging me. I don't know how he can do that, the fact that we're inside his car.

But maybe it's true that when you want something so bad, you'll not care and just go with it.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

14.8K 263 31
This is my newest and original story and this is based on real life but with a little twist. Hope you like it -wierd kitty
1.4K 118 9
"𝙢𝙖𝙢𝙖...𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙢𝙖?" SHOWNU X KIHYUN Sorry for my broken English...English it's not my mother language 😌 This is my first story.
19 0 1
Hi everyone how's your day? Before I start creating my story or before I start sharing my story to all of you i want to greet you "HILU GUDMURNING" h...
333K 13.8K 51
"that's rich coming from a pretty boy" I narrow my eyes. "I'm not a pretty boy." He smirks standing from the desk and reaching forward twirling a p...