Retire in the entertainment i...

By Darkknight123457

Author: da frog Category: Through Rebirth After Lin Xian has explored 10 worlds-with her accumulated points... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118

Chapter 17

1.2K 19 0
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 17

    As May enters, the weather is getting hotter day by day.

    The filming of "Love Is Here" has officially started, and 7 fans have been dispatched to organize support, list rankings and publicity.

    For fans, this is not only the face of their idols, but also the face of their fans.

    Therefore, the fans inquired about the time of this flight early, and organized the fans to gather at the airport early. It turned out that the other six people were also here on the same day. For a while, everyone smelled an unusual smell.

    But in this way, the fans became more enthusiastic, as if they were beaten up, they were afraid of lagging behind, and the airport security and ground staff were all sent out one after another.

    This time, the shooting was different from the previous three seasons. Instead, I chose to pick up from the airport and start shooting. In other words, all members arrived from all over the country at the same time.

    Lin Xian was the fifth person to arrive at the airport, and the plane was scheduled to arrive at the airport two hours later. As a result, Lin Xian went to the airport 3 hours early. With money and willfulness, she simply paid for the nearest flight by herself. Because it was a holiday, there were many tourists in the ancient capital, so the flight route was temporarily added, and Lin Xian arrived one hour earlier than the scheduled time.

    Therefore, as soon as she appeared at the airport, the pick-up service was stunned.

    Many changes have been made this season, and for this, new interesting links have been added.

    The four male guests have arrived in the morning, and the female guests will arrive one hour later than the male guests. This is designed in advance.

    Unlike the previous three seasons, which men and women can choose from each other, the objects in this season have a lottery pattern.

    First of all, the male guests are the first to be there. They can choose one of the four babysitter cars arranged by the director in the parking lot as their car for the next whole period.

    The same is true for female guests, but the difference is that male guests choose one after visiting the car. Female guests can only choose the car they like by looking at the appearance of the car, and while choosing the car, they also choose the male guests on the car as the objects of communication.

    Of course, given the relationship of this model, it is actually possible to choose a new spouse a week later. This is a new model that did not exist in the first three seasons, and the degree of freedom is very high. The adventurous nature is also high, but the first three seasons are not as good as one season. Although there is still heat, the exhaustion has already appeared. Therefore, I had no choice but to take the risk and set up a new mode, so please come to Lin Xian.

    As soon as Lin Xian arrived at the airport lobby, he heard the fans outside the field: "Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah!!!", and when he saw Lin Xian, he was quiet for another moment.

    And the scene waiting on the side soon stepped forward, and behind him was the recording eldest brother.

    "Hello, hello, Lin Xian, right?" The

    clerk looked like an ordinary middle-aged man, but his smile was very bright.

    Lin Xian nodded, took off her hat, smiled generously at the scene, and stretched out her hand and said, "Hello, Lin Xian."

    The scene was obviously taken aback, Lin Xian's generous and natural, and even the attitude she showed, made people feel that way. So comfortable.

    He has welcomed 4 big-name celebrities, and everyone is more or less, even if they try to hide, they will still reveal a kind of superior pride.

    And Lin Xian's attitude towards field affairs seems to be mutual understanding and equality between colleagues.

    But after thinking about it, the affair laughed again. After all, she was the least popular among the eight people, and it was normal for her to have a better attitude.

    But the field affairs were obviously still very happy. He and Lin Xian shook hands: "Hello, my name is Cai Zhifan. I will be responsible for some of your next affairs. If you need anything, you can contact me. Then please follow me. Come!"

    Lin Xian nodded, then looked back at the dense and crowded fans behind him. I used to dream of having such a group of fans.

    Nowadays, Lin Xian doesn't care about this anymore, but looking at the group of silent fans, she feels a little bit sad, a little desolate, and a little falling into reality.

    It turns out that this is what I used to face!

    The network environment that has no affection for oneself, the disgust of colleagues, and the original family who can't breathe.

    After coming back for so long, she finally got away from her identity as the boss of the fast-crossing world. Lin Xian followed Cai Zhifan to the parking lot.

    Returning to the real society, things are not human beings.

    She came back to this world, she stayed in this entertainment circle, but never wronged herself again.

    ***

    Lin Xian stood in the parking lot and looked at the black nanny cars in front of them. Although the models were different, Lin Xian, who didn't know much about the cars, didn't know the quality of these cars.

    She raised her hand to cover the dazzling sunlight, then squinted and asked: "What did you just say?"

    Cai Zhifan said with a smile: "Cars 1 to 4, you can choose one to sit on, but once you choose, you can't change it. "

    Lin Xian hook lip smile, turned around to see where Cai. Can't be replaced? What can't be replaced? He didn't bring the subject, that is to say, all interpretation rights are in the crew.

    Lin Xian turned her head and looked at the four agents behind the director. Everyone looked nervous, even a little frightened.

    Lin Xian: "..."

    Lin Xian walked from car 1 to car 4. Every time a car passed by, an agent turned pale.

    Lin Xian walked back from car 4 again, so the agent's face paled again.

    Lin Xian sneered: "Interesting."

    Cai Zhifan: "..." Are you playing now?

    Lin Xian cleared her throat, restored a serious look, and pointed to the babysitter's car and asked, "The male guest is inside?"

    Cai Zhifan: "..." This is a good observation.

    Lin Xian: "So, do you start choosing your partner?"

    Cai Zhifan nodded: "This season no longer chooses male and female guests independently. Everything depends on fate, which is in line with the fate character in our "Fate to Love Is Here".

    Lin Xian turned her head to look at the person who was sitting behind the camera not far away. She shouted: "Is there a script?"

    Director: "...No." What did she shout! ! ! Didn’t you see that there were fans not far away? ? ?

    Lin Xian raised her eyebrows: "Really? You won't regret it?"

    Director: "...definitely."

    Lin Xian stretched out her hand, pointed at car 3 and said, "That's it."

    Cai Zhifan: "..."

    Director: "..." After

    Lin Xian finished speaking, she took a step forward and opened the car door. The director, camera brother and others behind her all rushed up with heavy cameras.

    The car door was pulled open, quickly revealing the panoramic view inside, as well as the man sitting at the table drinking tea.

    He heard the sound and turned his head slightly, his facial features were handsome, and his lifeless eyes were a little surprised.

    Lin Xian didn't show any timidity because of this man. She stood outside the car and looked at the man inside, and then slowly revealed an interesting smile.

    She said: "Hello, I am Lin Xian."

    If anyone is the most popular in this season, there is no doubt that this person is in front of him-Ruan Zeming.

    Ups and downs in the entertainment industry for 10 years, soaring into the sky.

    In the past two years, his fans have been distressed by his various sufferings over the past 10 years. Also proud of his current acting skills and countless glory.

    More than 90 million fans show that Ruan Zeming is a well-deserved new movie actor.

    At this moment, he was expressionless, holding the cup, a little surprised, and did not respond.

    It took a while before the agent was about to blink cramped and said, "Hello, Ruan Zeming."

    Obviously the agent was crying, but he still reminded Ruan Zeming to want a gentleman. Except for Lin Xian, the female guests were all good choices this time, but I didn't expect that Lin Xian was the latest to arrive, but she became the first one, not to mention, directly assigned the most popular players.

    The agent wanted to shake Lin Xian's shoulder and asked: "Do you deserve it? A key of 10 yuan, how many do you match?"

    Of course, if the agent dares to ask, Lin Xian will tell him: "I can match it. Kill your amount."

    Agent: "..."

    However, in reality, Lin Xian just took off her bag and threw it into the car, then jumped into the car and sat on the only remaining chair and said: "Hot Dead."

    Cai Zhifan: "..." God-like luck, what happened to the hot spot.

    The director blinked like a cameraman, and saw the cameraman rushing forward carrying the camera.

    Before getting in the car, Lin Xian brushed the door shut.

    Director: "..."     Cameraman

    : "..."

Ruan Zeming in the car was dumbfounded: "...What are you doing? The door..."

    Lin Xian screamed , glanced at the car door and said, "Open the door and the air conditioner is not cool. "

    Ruanze Ming glanced at the door, I would like to speak do not know how to speak:" ...... "silent for a moment, then said:." cameraman ...... not come up, "

    Lin Xian lying on the table, feeling the cool wind , Sighed comfortably and said, "No! What about the monitoring of this car! What is he doing?"

    Ruan Zeming: "...Interview." Although there is no script, there are simple steps. Doesn't this guy watch it? ?

    Lin Xian said, "Then you go drive."

    Ruan Zeming: "I?...you go."

    Lin Xian turned her head and put her chin on the table after hearing this, just raised her eyes and asked Ruan Zeming on the opposite side: "Why? ? "

    Ruanze Ming said:" according to seniority, I was the older generation. "

    Lin Xian: "...Have your agent told you...What kind of variety show is this?

    Dumb ." Ruan Zeming: "..." Dumb, dumb?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 140 11
မောင်က ကျွန်တော့်ရဲ့အချစ်ဦးလည်းဖြစ်သလို နောက်ဆုံးအချစ်ဆိုလည်းမမှားပေ
1.4M 85.3K 37
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
30.1K 463 14
Shen Xiaoyu just came to the shopping mall to buy new clothes to celebrate that she found a job, but she was hit by a rough kid on the elevator and r...
23.6K 289 7
https://m.shubaow.net/230/230656/ Author: black nettle Category: Rebirth Release time: 2022-01-14 Latest: Chapter 69. [Latest] The text ends grandly...