addicted. markhyuck

By MARKSOI

markhyuck ┅ fuck drugs, have you ever been addicted to you best friend? ❝this is a healthy addiction.❞ ▬ COM... More

intro.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
end.

twenty-five.

3.1K 102 37
By MARKSOI

a groan fell on mark's lips as he tries to be quiet while opening the door-with his free hand as his other hands is busy clutching tight on donghyuck's waist so he wouldn't fall.

it was midnight, everyone is asleep, and he doesn't want to wake them up of course.

when the older successfully let both of them in the room, he immediately locked the door, now bringing donghyuck on the bed, placing him down slowly and carefully.

just when he's about to get up and leave, he felt a grip on his hands causing him to halt in his position. he looked down and saw donghyuck's hands on his own.

"hyung..." donghyuck voices out and lift his upper body so he's now sitting on the edge of the bed, "where are you going?" he innocently asks, looking up to the older with the best puppy eyes he can give.

"i'm gonna go change." he simply says, and now fully turns his body towards the younger. he bent down so he can match eyes with the younger. he bent down so he can match heights with him for a second, before saying, "go to sleep now."

that's the last thing he said before he took his arms off the younger's grip.

donghyuck didn't say anything, he only remained quiet while looking at mark who's digging his clothes out inside the bags that they failed to unpack earlier.

when he saw his hyung about to go in the toilet, he sprung up and chases his arms to him, which caught the older off guard, "hyung..." he calls out.

the older turned around with a frown on his face, "what is it again, hyuck?"

the said name furrowed his brows and looked at the older with glaring eyes, "hyuck?" he asked like he haven't heard that word come out of the older's mouth, "why are you calling me hyuck? a-am i not y-your baby now?"

mark sighs and dropped his clothes on the side the table. he grabs the younger by his waist, lifting him just a little to carry him back on the bed, "let's go to sleep now, shall we-"

"but you said you're going to change your clothes." donghyuck recalled back what mark said earlier when he saw him trying to tuck both of them in bed.

mark hums and nods while he lay his upper body on the pillows. he did say that. "i did." he blurts, "now go to sleep before i change clothe-"

"but i want to undress you."

the younger cuts him off again. he looked straight at the older's eyes, not breaking any eye contact.

the older then just lets out a small chuckle, "yeah right." he replied and before he can even raise the blanket donghyuck made his way on top of the older's lap, locking his arms around the older's neck.

"are you still going to leave me hanging as you did earlier?" he sternly asked. sitting dangerously close on mark's member, purposely moving his lower body like crazy. "hyung, i have my needs too... i need you-"

"haechan... baby, you're drunk." the older held him by his waist, stopping him from continuing whatever he's trying to do.

"i'm not, mark." donghyuck looked at the older with a frown.

mark scoffs, "what do you mean you're not? you were about to expose us in front of our members."

"yeah, i'm aware," donghyuck told, "you even cut me off right? that's what you get from filling me up and leaving me in our room, hard."

the older looked at him in disbelief. he can't believe the younger was about to expose them all because of that reason. he took off his hands from the latter's waist and looked away, "get off me." he plainly said.

"no." the younger fought back, holding tightly on the older's neck.

"don't make me tell you twice."

yet donghyuck continues to vigorously shake his head as a no. still looking down at the older with a frown on his face, "hyung, i want you right now... please." after what the older did to him earlier, this afternoon, he's just been craving for the older's touch and to eat him out, even break his back if mark wants it too.

mark finally made eye contact with the younger. he didn't say anything and only observes the younger's features for a while. he raises his brows, "you want me right now?" he asked, repeating what donghyuck said, and he immediately received a nod from him, "go ahead. go undress your hyung."

the younger's hands started crawling on mark's top, down to the rim of his shirt, he lift this up that immediately exposes mark's abs, and discarding it off the older's upper body. donghyuck's eyes did not break eye contact with the older's eyes no matter how busy his hands are.

he pushed the older's upper body down on the bed, now resting on top of the pillows as his head hits the headrest. with the blanket that mark placed on top of their bodies from a moment ago, their bodies are now hiding under the thick fabric.

when donghyuck's hands landed on mark's waistband, he did not even think twice to peel this off the older's body.

"i did it, hyung." donghyuck told as if mark can't see what he's doing. he took this as a cue that mark will do the next step.

the older hums, "good boy." he compliments, "how about do the same to you?"

donghyuck's about to protest. he wants mark to do it for him, but seeing how eager he is to be touched by mark, he did it without thinking twice. peeling the clothes off his body in a split second.

this made a smirk make its way on the older's lips, he can sense how badly donghyuck wants this right now.

the younger looked again at the older for the next step, but what caught him off guard is mark flipping their bodies around. the younger found himself under the older's body. he can now feel the older's dominant side coming, just something he's been waiting for.

"is this what you wanted? hm?" mark whispers against the younger's neck.

instead of a reply, a moan escape from the younger's mouth as the older's lips came in contact with his cold skin. "y-yes..." donghyuck stutters, "this is what i-ah..." he got cut off by his moan when he felt the older grinding down his member on his own. "i-i want t-this..."

"you know, baby..." mark whispers out, directly on donghyuck's ear, "it's around midnight now, and a lot of our members are sleeping," mark paused to make eye contact with donghyuck, "so I need you to lower down your moans for me, can you do that?"

donghyuck just immediately nods his head as an answer but the older doesn't seem satisfied, "words baby, I can't hear you."

"i can, mark hyung." the younger finally whispers back.

mark hums, and slowly started lowering himself under the blanket until his face is in front of donghyuck's member. he looked up first to meet eyes with the younger before he took him whole.

the younger's mouth immediately fell into a silent cry as his eyes shut tight out of pleasure. the older's mouth on him just feels so good, all the time.

mark started bopping his head up and down on the younger's tip until he can reach down the deepest of his mouth, creating small moans from the younger.

he can feel donghyuck grabbing his hair out of pleasure, and he knows that the younger's about come, but not now, not this early.

the older pulled out that caused a loud whine from the younger, "shh..." mark tried to shush him, now alining his face with donghyuck's, "we're just getting started, now suck." he made donghyuck suck his finger and donghyuck gladly took this.

he knows that he wants this too, but his number one priority tonight is donghyuck.

"i coated it real good, mark hyung." donghyuck said, pulling out the older's fingers off his mouth.

"you did?" mark asked and donghyuck immediately nodded. the older looked at him with a smirk before alining his fingers on the latter's hole. he pressed his lips at the older and at the same time, he entered his fingers at the younger's.

all that donghyuck can do is grab a handful of mark's hair, and swallow his moans.

mark continued to pull his fingers in and out of donghyuck slowly-he's not here to rush everything, he will take this slowly and carefully, making sure that the younger can only feel pleasure tonight.

but at this point, mark can now feel donghyuck moving himself up and down on his finger. "hyung, faster please." donghyuck now whispered on the older's lips.

mark did what the younger told. he started fingering the younger fast until he can reach the deepest parts of him while continuing to observe donghyuck's face.

the younger only had his eyes shut tight in pleasure, as he clutches tight on mark's biceps. he felt a third finger enter, a loud moan almost fell off his lips, thankfully he's fast enough to slap his hand on his mouth.

mark pressed their lips once again, as he's afraid the members will hear the younger. their tounges intertwined, with the younger trying to deepen the kiss by pulling mark by his neck which did work. their kiss started becoming more sloppy as donghyuck can feel the older scissoring him.

donghyuck moaned again but got caught by mark's lips. "hyung, i-i'm close..." as soon as mark heard the younger's words, he pulled his fingers out. he opened his eyes and saw the sight of mark looking down at him with a smirk painted on his face.

he whined at the older, yet he only received a 'shh' from him. "i think you're ready." mark told him that made donghyuck's brows furrow. the latter detaches his body off of him but not for long, he reaches something at the bedside table.

donghyuck saw the older open the small cabinet on the bedside and grab a white plastic bag inside before pulling a small bottle.

he hovered back on donghyuck, "i'm guessing you'll appreciate this more." mark said, and opened the bottle of lube, coating a good amount on his member.

the younger immediately recognized the white plastic bag, he assumed that's what mark bought that's why he was so late when he went in the van, yet, he decided to not question it, as his mind was busy thinking about something else

"now put it inside me." donghyuck sternly said, which he soon regretted after seeing the older's eyes, you can't blame him though, he's been waiting for this moment for so long.

"careful baby." mark told and aligned his member at the younger's hole, teasing him by rubbing it up and down. the younger whimpers, moving around the older's hold. "you want it so bad, huh?"

donghyuck gave the older puppy eyes and nods his head, but the older doesn't seem satisfied, "i can't hear you, baby."

"i-i do, i want it so bad." he voiced out. the younger started moving his lower body on mark's tip to gain more friction.

mark smirked before slamming his member inside the younger, catching the younger off guard. he moans out loud and held at the latter's biceps for support. the older can feel donghyuck's wall hugging his member tight but he has no plans on moving inside of him, yet. he took the time for donghyuck to adjust to his length.

he continues to push his length inside donghyuck until he can feel the deepest part of him.

donghyuck's eyes rolled back in pleasure shutting his eyes tight. "move, please..." the younger told and he did. he moved slowly and carefully. not wanting to rip the younger apart.

this is not the first time that they've done this but mark's still careful, he's always been.

he started thrusting slowly until he pick up his pace. he slammed their lips once again, as he intertwined their hands together.

donghyuck's breathy moans filled the room as mark's thursts got faster. "this is what you wanted, huh?" mark whispers against the latter's lips. donghyuck wanted to respond and tell his hyung how good he is but he can't, he can't think straight and even from words.

mark's hands landed on the younger's nipples and started playing with it, and almost immediately he felt donghyuck clutched on his shoulders, "h-hyung-ah.."

"shh.." the older softly says, when he can hear the latter's moans start to get louder, "what did i say earlier?" he whispers.

yet donghyuck can only hum and nod his head while his eyes remained closed. he have to stay quiet their other members are sleeping right now, he continues to chant inside his head.

"good boy." mark left a peck on donghyuck's forehead.

donghyuck's grip on the older tightens than before, "hyung... i-i'm close..." he whispers directly on the latter's ear.

mark's head dropped on the younger shoulder as he continues thrusting in donghyuck with the same pace, "me too, baby." he breathes out.

mark sneaks his hand in between their bodies to reach for the younger's member to help him.

their moans lingered inside the whole room as they reached their release until it's spilling on their bodies.

donghyuck immediately pulled mark down for a passionate kiss, just wanted to have the older's comfort at the very moment, and mark can give him that.

the older plopped his body beside donghyuck, still not detaching his body off of him, well not anyone of them wanted to.

donghyuck snuggles his face on the mark's chest, as the older reached for the duvet and hovered it right on their bodies.

they didn't say anything yet, they lay down in silence for a while, a comforting silence.

but the more the room grew colder, the more donghyuck can feel his body shaking even though he's still under the thick duvet, "cold?" mark asked, and he instantly felt donghyuck nod his head. this made him bring the younger closer to him, breaking the invisible gap between them.

"it's fine, i don't mind it that much " he assured the older. "hyung..." he calls and lifts his head.

the older looked down, confused as to why donghyuck called him. he met eyes with the younger's sleepy eyes, he can sense that the latter feel tired, but just fighting it to keep himself awake, "yes baby?"

"i... i-i don't know..." he pauses, as he tries to blink his sleepiness away, "i-i don't know why you're so scared that i'm might e-expose us to our hyungs b-because..."

"hm?" mark lets out a confused noise, now looking down at the younger with furrowed brows.

"there's nothing even going on between us..." donghyuck's eyes finally fell and sleepiness took over him, "r-right?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

446K 16.6K 20
❝ fuck you. ❞ ❝ i did, last night. ❞ ━ or where haechan regrets getting high...
52.5K 2.5K 30
❝we don't need anyone else, this is our home❞ seven orphans who used to be inseparable, all get adopted to different families. but after ten years, i...
4.5K 57 5
Some sweet and sour Markhyuck one shots #Markhyuck #Mark #Haechan #MaHae Slow update, can drop a plot if u want naa! ^^ Happy ending ONLY!
234K 4K 28
can it really be just sex with no feelings? - nct mark fwb au HIGHEST RANKING #1 in leeminhyung