Darling [h.s]

By xAshleighElizabeth

"Darlene, I want you to fuck me like you hate me" Harry pushes, taking a step closer. "I do hate you" I spit... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
84

83

1.7K 45 39
By xAshleighElizabeth

Song For This Chapter:
Marvin Gaye- Charlie Puth and Meghan Trainor

"Let's Marvin Gaye and get it on
You got that healing that I want
Just like they say it in the song
Until the dawn"

---

Harry's POV:

"What's behind your back" I question in an accusing tone, though a cheesy grin still present on my face.

"Nothing, mind your business" Darlene replies, sounding out of breath from all her laughing, slowly continuing to back away from me.

I just raise a warning eyebrow at her, she's still acting cocky as if she isn't covered in icing right now. To be fair, I am as well but not as bad as her. I have a height advantage I have to admit catching her isn't that difficult.

"I've never been very good at that" I reply with a shrug before lunging forward. But instead of running away like I expected her to, she stays put quickly revealing the item behind her back, a cupcake. One that is now heading straight towards my face.

It's her angelic giggles that drive me back to reality after the cold frosting was smushed against my cheek. I was not expecting that one, I'll give her that.

She's running past me now, back into the kitchen and I already know it's to grab more which is why I'm quick to catch up to her.

By the time I get to her, she has two frosted cupcakes in her hands but before she can spin around I'm grabbing her wrists and forcing them towards herself.

"Harry no!" Darlene squeals, and I wish I could fully see the giant smile on her face right now. God I'll never get over that damn smile of hers.

"Sorry what was that?" I question in faux confusion before forcing her to crush the cupcakes against her own face. I'm then spinning her towards me so I can see the damage. Her mouth is agape in shock, yet there is still a smile gracing her appearance.

"You got it on my sweatshirt" She says with a amused pout after a few seconds of gaining her composure.

"I'd feel a little bit bad if that sweatshirt wasn't actually mine" I point out, raising an eyebrow at her.

She tries to give me an unamused look but can't seem to fight off the smile that wants to take over her face. But what I did not expect was for her to wiggle out of my grip and begin taking the sweater off.

"Here" She exclaims as she begins bunching up the fabric in her hands, "you can have it back now, wasn't much my style anyway"

Before she goes to extend her hand towards me, she uses the fabric to wipe her face semi clean, making her rosy cheeks much more visible now. But I stubbornly refuse to retrieve the item from her hands when she finally presents it forward causing her to raise and eyebrow at me. My actions only causes her to shrug before she drops the sweatshirt from her grip so it falls at both our feet.

When she reaches for another cupcake I automatically take a stepback causing Darlene to chuckle,

"Oh relax" She exclaims letting out a giggle before her fingers begin to meticulously peel the wrapping off the cupcake, "figured I should try one of these things instead of wearing it"

I just raise a wary eyebrow at her, I don't fully trust her motives. Once she senses my distrust she just rolls her eyes playfully before monivering herself so she's sitting on the counter. When she is settled she looks back to me, raising her arms up in surrender before casually taking a bite of the cupcake.

Seeing how there's not much she could do now thats she's sitting on the counter with nowhere to run and no 'weapons' to grab I finally move closer to her, watching as she swallows.

"Actually pretty good" Darlene praises with a slight nod, already going in for a second bite, when her gaze falls to me she lets out a laugh thats comes out as more of a hum.

"You look like a mess" she exclaims in amusement, reaching forward to swipe some of the frosting from my face.

"So do you my darling" I tease, going to stand between her legs now watching her eyes light up as she continues to eat her cupcake.

"I kinda cleaned myself up, you're still filthy" She points out, a bit of triumphant in her voice that my competitive side does not fancy to hear. Despite her tone, she presents the cupcake in her hand towards me offering me a bite.

Is she sharing food? Willingly?

I accept her offer though, going to take a bite of the cupcake. Just like she had said, it's pretty damn good.

"Good yeah?"

"Emhmm" I hum with a nod, since I hadn't finished chewing yet.

"Look at you, eating the cupcake instead of wearing it" Darlene teases, an amused smirk growing on her face

Before I know it, the half eaten cupcake in my hand is now being smushed onto her chest causing her to gasp.

I swear I didn't tell my hand to do that.

"Oops muscle spasm, sorry" I lie in a mocking tone, seeing the shock turn into amusement on Darlene's face.

"You're right, my sweatshirt just wasn't your style. You look much better wearing this"

"Right? Guess I should stop wearing them all together" She tests, raising an eyebrow.

"Woah, let's not get carried away there"

"Well do you want to go me a favor and hand me that sweatshirt so I can wipe off the mess you just made on my chest"

The what I just made? I think the wind just got knocked out of my lungs and I'm pretty damn sure she didn't even say that on purpose.

But I retrieve the stupid piece of fabric from the floor and hand it over to her but the first thing she does is reaches for my chin to pull closer to her. I then feel the cloth against my cheek and she cleans up face. I think she's done when she places the sweatshirt down next to her but she reaches back up collecting frosting near my jawline with her thumb until she stops at my lips.

My eyes immediately lock onto her as she eases her thumb between them.

You gotta be fucking kidding me, this woman I swear.

She casually pulls her hand away, looking at me in satisfaction while I'm sure I'm looking at her like she's my next meal.

Darlene grabs the sweatshirt again extending it to me, "Clean me up yeah?"

I nod in response as I take the object from her hands but immediately discard it to my side. I instead lean forward and attach my lips to her chest.

Oh, I'll clean her up.

She intakes a sharp breath causing me to smirk against her skin as I use my tongue to slowly lap up the frosting on her chest. In just a few seconds her breathing already increases a bit. I decided to nip at her skin softly and the breathy moan I get as a reaction makes me want to roll my eyes back.

I slowly pull away, feeling more than satisfied when I see the flushed and flustered look on her face. Her doe eyes looking entranced as her chest rises and falls in an unsteady rhythm.

I bring my hand to hold her cheek, making sure her eyes stay on me as I check to see if she still has anything still on her face, but find nothing

I then go to tuck her hair behind her ear causing me to tsk in disappointment, "Angel, there's frosting in your hair," I point out to her with a dramatic pout, her eyes still honed in on my every move, "poor thing, I made such a mess of you huh?"

With this, Darlene's eyes widen. This is one of the few times I think I've truly caught her off guard and I'm going to cherish every second of it.

"I-I guess you could say that" She declares after clearing her throat. Despite her attempt to hide it, her nervousness is shining through.

I just hum in agreement, keeping my expression the same after a few seconds of silence her expression seems to change.

"Well?" Darlene urges, looking at me with expectation.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion, looking at her with the same type of expression to urge her to elaborate.

"When you make a mess it's only fair that you clean it up no?" Darlene challenges.

My eyes widen a bit in surprise at her sudden change in attitude, I'm not gonna lie my brain cannot think of a response right now.

"Right love? Just like I should clean up the mess I made of you" She adds on, only adding to the shock of the last statement.

Did she just call me-? Holy fuck I-

All my attention shifts to her hand reaching up to my cheek again and slowly wiping away some of the frosting. I nearly lose my mind when I see her slide her thumb past her own lips.

Oh fuck.

I don't waste a second in crashing my lips to hers, the feeling almost making me come on the spot if I'm being quite fucking honest. She kisses me back just as frantic, her arms looping around my neck and her legs going around my waist to pull me closer.

With all the emotions of the past week I feel like I could practically explode and the utter need I feel for the women in front of me right now is not helping. I nearly lose it again when she starts trailing kisses from my jaw to my neck.

I let out a pitiful moan and I can feel her smile against my skin but I honestly don't care how needy I may sound right now. My brain keeps hitting me with the fact that I was able to get her back, I could have lost her. But here she is in front of me, and fuck am I grateful.

"Touch me Harry" Darlene whines against me, "please"

I pull away slightly to see her pleading eyes, I'm glad she seems to be just as worked up as I am right now. Her hips shift close to mine and I snap back to reality,

"Where?"

"You know where" She says with a sigh before she bites her lip in anticipation.

I just smirk at her, "I'm not sure I do darling"

She huffs in frustration, her eyes only begging me even more. "Literally anywhere H-fuck-just-I want you right now okay?" Darlene spews out frantically, her mind seeming to be in shambles.

"Anywhere? Fucking filthy" I rasp, my hands that rest on her hips pulling her even closer to me, "Don't worry, I'm gonna clean you up just like you asked"

I attach my lips to hers, and an audible sigh of relief emits from her. I reach for her thighs, sliding her off the counter and allowing her to cling to me. Once I know she's secure I blindly make my way towards her bathroom, more specifically her shower.

The journey there is a blur, it isn't until I'm reaching to turn the shower on and she begins leaving kisses on my neck that I snap back into a sense of reality. The sound of the water hitting the ground has her wiggling out of my hold enough to where she can plant her own feet on the ground.

Darlene begins tugging at the hem of my sweatshirt until it's being lifted up and off of my body. When the fabric is thrown god knows where I'm pulling her back in, needing to feel her lips on mine. The soft whine she lets out against my lips has me reaching for the waistband of her sleep shorts.

Her hand is quickly pushing mine away, as she pulls her shorts and underwear down in one go. She takes a step back and watches me as she takes the bralette off, her breast now completly exposed to me. My first instinct is to pull her back in, feeling antsy to have her lips against me again but she holds her hand out.

"How about you take those pants off for me first yeah?" She exclaims, her voice breathless but holding that devilishly confident tone to it. One that is extremely dangerous for my hard on and I, but if I ever let her know that I just know I'd be screwing myself over.

She has a way to make me weak and she's getting pretty damn good at it, it can be extremely fucking hard sometimes to not give her every ounce of control she wants.

Don't tell her I told you this, fuck, I shouldn't have said anything.

To prove the point I just made to you all, I'm quickly nodding my head and doing as she says cause the way her lustful eyes are boring into me with impatience and in challenge has me about ready to come on the spot.

Darlene hums in approval, "Good boy"

I groan in response, grabbing her hips and pulling her closer to me,

"Yeah?" I begin as I slowly now back us up into the shower, "I wouldn't exactly say that because all I'm thinking about right now is how badly I want to fuck you against this shower wall,"

I hear her softly gasp as her back hits the hot water, "with my hand around your throat while you pathetically moan my name, so fucking needy for me"

Her eyes gloss over now entranced with everything I'm saying, I can see the hunger and desperation quickly coming forward.

"Please" She whimpers out as she now falls back under my spell. Both of us now under the shower.

I hum in approval, "You'd like that huh?" I begin, my hands beginning to trail from her hips to her thigh, "Do you wanna be a good little slut for me Darlene?"

"God" She groans in desperation, looking up at the ceiling blinking rapidly trying to get her bearings. I just grab her chin and force her eyes back onto me while my other hand continues it's slow journey to her heat.

The way her eyes always somehow have that twinkle of innocence no matter the circumstances drives me absolutely insane. Her doe eyes will be the death of me.

When still no response leaves her, I'm wrapping a hand around her throat and leading her backwards until she's against the wall. Darlene's satisfied moan echoes throughout the shower,

"Yes H, p-please just-"

I don't even make her finish her sentence before my fingers are now circling her clit, she intakes a sharp breath before letting out a relieved whine.

I keep her trapped against the wall, my lips finally smashing to her again. I catch her soft whimpers with my mouth as I work her. Darlene's arms go to loop around my neck and tugs me even closer.

I don't want to waste too much time so I slowly insert my fingers into her entrance, the action causing her to detach her lips from me and let out a angelic moan. Her gaze goes to between us as she watches my fingers work her.

"Sound so pretty baby" I coo, as I watch her eyebrows furrow together in pleasure as she concentrates on my actions.

When I begin to pump my fingers in and out of her at a decent speed shes throwing her head back and gripping to even tighter "Fuck Harry," She breathes out, her thighs already shaking slightly. She squirms slightly causing my grip around her throat to tighten, keeping her in place.

Hearing her moan my name will never get old, it's easily one of my favorite sounds to exist now.

When I take this as initiative to add my thumb to her clit she's gasping,

"Shit" Darlene whines before she's grabbing my wrist to halt my movements and her lips are attaching to mine desperately and moving against me sloppily.

"I need you-want you now-please" She mutters against my lips urgently.

I just smirk against her lips, "Asking so nicely, such a good girl"

"Harry" She groans in frustration, her hips grinding against mine without her even realizing. I just laugh lightly about how worked up she is.

I hear Darlene let out a soft huff of annoyance before she's placing her hands on my shoulder and forcing my attention on her.

"Ruin me like you said," She begins, her sudden ability to speak normally confusing me a bit. She's giving me the biggest doe eyes she ever has, I wouldn't be able to look away even if I wanted to, "please daddy" she pouts.

Holy shit. My eyes practically bulge out of my head at the statement.

"Fucking hell" I mutter in disbelief before I'm kissing her now extremely desperate. All it takes is a single tap on her hip for her to jump up and wrap her legs around my waist.

I move my lips against hers quickly, setting a frantic pace to match our frantic state.

I refuse to waste another second, so I pull away from her lips only to line myself up at her entrance. Once I begin easing into her, both our moans of relief ring throughout the shower walls.

The feeling of her squeezing around me is causing me to take in an extra breath to try and compose myself. But once I've bottomed out, I begin thrusting for her and my sake.

Darlene detaches her lips from mine, throwing her head back in bliss as I fuck up into her. This only makes me want to wrap my hand around her throat, so that's exactly what I do.

The pressure causes her to attention to turn to me and a moan to leave her swollen lips. The expression on her face holds nothing but satisfaction, she looks extremely pleased with herself.

"I'm never saying that again by the way"

"You sure about that?" I challenge, not liking how smug she looks right now. She knew exactly what she was doing.

"Pretty damn positive" She responds, letting out a breathy laugh. For some reason the statement causes me to increase my pace.

"What a shame" I exclaim with faux pity, cause I know damn well I can find a way to hear that word slip off her tongue again.

"Do me a favor D?" I begin, my statement being slightly breathy from my rapid breathing,

"Hm?" She hums in acknowledgment,

"Try not to scream too loud" I exclaim causing her eyebrows to furrow for a split second. But when I'm thrusting into her much harder and faster and my hand around her throat goes to rub her clit all confusion is wiped from her face. I'm not holding back at all.

Fuck, she feels amazing.

Her jaw hangs open for a good few seconds before a loud, pornographic moan leaves her pretty pink lips.

"Harry" She gasps, burying her head into my shoulder as one of her hands beginning to tug at my hair. The action earns a pleasurable grunt from me.

I keep the pace, already feeling her clench around me. I know if I keep it up she'll be toppling over the edge soon.

"Look at me" I command, tugging on her hair to get her face back into view. Her eyelids droopy, as if she can barely fight to keep her eyes open,

"If you close your eyes, I stop" I warn, soft grunts now occasionally leaving me as I feel my high slowly begin building up.

"God Harry-I can't-" Darlene begins breathlessly, her head beginning to lean back causing my hand to grip her hair harshly to keep her in place. Her thighs are vibrating against me and I know there must be overwhelming waves of pleasuring shooting through her body too.

She groans at my actions causing me to tug her hair again, then again, then again, each time earning the same noise of pleasure.

"Choke me" She frantically spews out, hearing her beg for it only gets me that much closer to my own release.

I obey, roughly wrapping my hand around her throat, the action causing her to clench around me.

"God such a filthy slut Darlene" I groan out, watching her eyes stare at me 'innocently'.

She hums in agreement which only causes me to tighten my grip,

"Now be a good girl and come for me, I know your close" I command, already feeling her begin to clench more around me just from my words.

It only takes a few more seconds before her soft little moans become louder and her eyes are rolling back into her head in reflect. Her back arches off the wall, her chest pushing closer to me as my name tumbles off past her lips desperately.

The sight is what finally sends me over the edge, allowing me to join her in her euphoric bliss. Whimpers of her name now falling past mine. It only takes a couple more thrusts before both of us ride out our highs. Her head is already slumped on my shoulder as she breathes heavy when I come down from mine.

We stay like this, steadying our breathing before she finally speaks,

"I just got major deja vu" Darlene exclaims, causing me to chuckle. I pull her head off of me so I'm able to see her face. She looks tired, but content.

If you told me that Darlene and I would be here after the moment we shared in the locker room over the summer, I don't know if I would have believed you...no I definetly would not have.

"Yeah but there's no way in hell I'm letting you run off this time" I point out, raising an eyebrow with her as a soft smile takes over my face.

"Wouldn't dream of it baby" She responds softly, pushing one of my curls off my forehead.

I hum in approval, "Now let's actually get you cleaned up yeah?"

She lets out a soft giggle before nodding her head in response and a soft 'okay' leaves her lips.

Words cannot describe how much of a relief it is that I have her here in front of me right now. I really don't want to fucking lose her, I just need to stop fucking up.

I'm working on it, I promise.

--

A/N: AYYYYYY long time no see!!!! I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter 😏. It's been a long time coming I KNOW. But I'm excited about the upcoming events in this story and you should be too!

ALSO we hit over 100k reads on this book??? WHAT?!?! HOW?!? I cannot even express how grateful I am, I don't even know what I say.

Also if you want me to see any posts relating to Darling on Tiktok use the hashtag #harryxdarlene that way I'm able to see it!

Want to say ONE MORE THING, My friend is writing a book and if Y'all want to check it out its called Ethereal by paytonvol6 I highly recommend the read, I just know it's going to blow up. They're an amazing writer!

LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH

-Ash<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 9K 68
LUKA KELP NYC's most famous male model. Ideal boyfriend. Too sweet to be true. Morally Civil. ~•~ CHASE RUEL Multibillionaire. Arrogant CEO. Alcohol...
772K 26.2K 45
My heart was beating and adrenaline was running through my body at a thousand miles per second. My hand wrapped around the door knob, but then I was...
35.9K 911 85
Started: April 2023, Completed: April 2024 Riley looked forward to college solely for the chance to start fresh. Healing and growing was Riley's only...
18.5K 375 39
*Caution* SEXUAL CONTENT "So what do you need help with?" Harry asks. "I was lying I don't have homework just leave now." I demand. "No. And if y...