The Reincarnated Hybrid

By VictoryForVictor

A guy who loved Fairy Tail, survived the end of the world with slight mental problems, get a chance at life a... More

The End, and The Beginning Of Reincarnation
A Place Your Always Welcomed
Our Paths Will Cross Again.
Conquering the Desert, and Noticed
Being Watched, and Rescuing a Ice Queen.
Fairy tales and, More Mysteries to be Discovered
The Fairy and The Spriggan
The Regional Tournament!
The Eternal Flame, and a Fellow Magic user.
The Chess Board
The Wizard, and Helping a Black Cat
The Fall Maiden
Reunion and Beacon.
Meeting the Black Wizard, and Team Troubles.
The Talk Of The Gods.
A Normal Day At School.
The Nightmare, and Forever Fall Forest.
The Black Dragon, Acnologia!
Moving Forward.
Training, and more Mysteries yet again..
New Arrivals.
New Arrivals Pt. 2
?̴̜̘̠̲͇̹͍̀̏̇͂͒̄͂͒?̵̡̻̰͔͓̹͔͈̉?̶͉̯̤̪̀?̸̡͖͈̀͗̋͠?̴̖̬̒̽͘̚͝?̶̡̳̼̻̳̦͙͙̈́͝?̵̩͎̟̯͕̦͈̹͒̋́̄
Fusion Magic.
Mother-Daughter Reunion and The Declaration of War
A Secret Art? and Penny again!
Preparations!
The Adventures of Vic and Weiss! (A Small Side Story)
Confession, Secrets Revealed, and The Dance.
First Quest!
The Lesson From the Strongest Fairy.
The Sad Story of a God
The Fall of Beacon

Going To Meet an Old Friend.

1.7K 46 14
By VictoryForVictor

Hey! before you start reading, sorry it took me so long to get this chapter out! to make up for it This chapter is 14k words. The longest chapter I've written so far. So, I hope you enjoy!
____________________________________________________________________________
Vic messed around with his magic in the rift in time and space, he wanted to come up with some new spells, and work on Glass Dragon Slayer Magic, which he had gotten a bit used to, but was far from as good as control as his others.

"Glass Dragon's Broken Panes!" Vic spoke as around him panes of class that were broken shot out of the ground at a rapid speed.

Acnologia who stood behind Vic smiled, he saw Vic's growth in a short time, which would've been a day. He had made only a couple spells with it but so far, he was just getting a handle on what he could do.

"Good, it seems you are getting better," Acnologia complimented Vic, who smiled and nodded looking back at him.

Vic wondered, if this was the limit though of Glass Dragon Slayer, glass could be made into a lot of things.

"Yo Teach, throw a weakish spell at me, i want to try something." Vic said as he walked away facing Acnologia.

"It seems you have an idea?" Acnologia asked, receiving a nod from Vic, "Alright let's see what it is, End Blast." Acnologia spoke as he fired a small blast from his hand.

A transparent magic circle appeared in front of Vic, "Glass Dragon's Mirror Force!" Vic said as a mirror about the size of himself formed and took the spell, after a second, the spell that acnologia shot, came back out, and twice as big, and fast.

Acnologia easily stepped to the side, avoiding the reflected attack, "Interesting, a mirror that reflects attacks, though I wonder what its limit is?" Acnologia said.

Vic shrugged, "No idea, fire your roar at it." Vic suggested.

Acnologia smirked as he nodded, and inhaled deeply, "Roar!" he spoke, unleashing the giant roar towards Vic, who stood behind his mirror, he also had his shadow ready to jump into if need be.

The giant roar clashed with the mirror, when it made contact a transparent magic circle was seen that slowly consumed the roar into the mirror.

"Oh...? Interesting..." Acnologia said as he saw Vic glow a bit, a light blue aura admitted from the mirror, and then a second later, a blinding blue light could be seen as it traveled at a fast speed towards Acnologia from the mirror.

Acnologia quickly countered as he punched the ground, causing the ground to make a shield for himself, and watched as the reflected roar went past him. Once it was over, Acnologia came out from where he was and saw as the mirror slowly cracked and then broke and disappeared into nothing, revealing Vic who was behind it.

They walked over to each other, meeting in the middle.

"It seems that was its limit." Vic said.

"Indeed, but it will grow stronger once you become stronger with your Glass Dragon Slayer Magic, we will just have to keep training it." Acnologia said as Vic nodded.

"Hey, Teach," Vic said, catching Acnologia's attention, who gave him a look as to say 'what?' "How long till it happens?" Vic asked, referring to the dragon seed.

"It has been a while since i last checked hasn't it. Let me see the scales," Acnologia told Vic who nodded and lifted the back of his shirt up and over his head, revealing Vic's back.

Almost half of Vic's back was completely made of orange scales. It surprised Acnologia at how far the growth had come in such a short time. He placed his hand on one of the scales and used a bit of magic to help. Acnologia eyes widen for a split second, too fast for Vic to see, before they go back to normal.

'I see... So that's how it is...' Acnologia thought, "Put your shirt back on," He told Vic who did so, "You've been trying your best to suppress, and slow it down, haven't you?" Acnologia asked Vic.

"Yeah, it hasn't been easy. Usually have to keep focused if I want to." Vic told him with a nod, he had hoped Acnologia wouldn't find out, but he knew better than to lie to his teacher.

Acnologia sighed, "I figured, you've roughly got at most 3 months left, you've been speeding up the process a lot, before you had roughly a year." Acnologia told Vic.

"I really can't run from it can I?" Vic said to his teacher, who shook his head.

"Do not worry, I will make sure you will be able to turn back, I will make sure to teach you how, and if it doesn't work, we will go see Zeref, he surely knows a way to do it." Acnologia said, which caused Vic to remember Zeref helping Irene who had the problem with not being able to turn back into her human form.

"I'm counting on you, Teach." Vic told Acnologia as he smiled at him.

Acnologia smiled back, he couldn't help but wonder what Vic's dragon form would look like. Would he resemble AtlasFlame perhaps? Or maybe something different? Maybe he will resemble himself seeing as he's been learning under him? Or maybe something completely different to many possibilities.

Vic smirked as he saw Acnologia thinking, he covered his fist in flames and went to punch Acnologia, but Acnologia quickly caught the flaming fist.

"I see your raring to spar." Acnologia said with a smirk, and Vic nodded.

"Gotta keep giving it my all, and one of these days I'm going to win." Vic said, causing Acnologia's smirk to widen.

Acnologia laughed as he increased his grip on Vic's hand and spun around and threw Vic away from himself, "Keep dreaming, you're never going to win! I am not the former Dragon King for show!" Acnologia said

Vic flew through the air and smiled as blue lightning covered himself fully. "I'll just make my dreams reality then and keep trying!" Vic yelled as he landed and charged forward in a flash of lightning appearing in front of Acnologia

Vic lit his fist ablaze in different colors, and Acnologia did the same, but his fist was glowing blue, their fist connected with each other as a shock wave was made, both of them smirked as this was the start of their spar for today.

______________________________________________________________________

Vic was walking back to Beacon, it was turning Night, he had just finished his spar with Acnologia which was fun. He was starting to get used to Glass Dragon Slayer Magic and seeing the uses of it.

Though he was noticing some backlashes from using it, like if he didn't use it correctly, he could cut himself easily.

Vic came up with some other fusion magics he could do, though he'd save them for later when he finished with Glass Dragon Slayer Magic.

Vic walked through the courtyard of Beacon when he felt a familiar presence watching him, turning in the direction he saw a familiar Rabbit Faunus, who was hiding behind a tree.

In the blink of an eye, he disappeared and reappeared behind Velvet who looked surprised, "Boo!" Vic whispered, causing Velvet to scream a bit in surprise and turned around.

She saw Vic right away and turned red, "Please don't do that again..." she told the dragon slayer as he smiled.

"Only if you don't stalk me again." Vic told her with a smile causing the rabbit Faunus to turn to a darker shade of red.

"I asked you to please forget about that!" She told Vic who just laughed.

"I'll think about it when you come up and talk to me yourself!" Vic told her as he smiled, and Velvet looked down in embarrassment. "I'm joking, I promise I won't bring it up again." Vic told her, keeping his smile.

"Thank you..." Velvet said to him, and he nodded.

"So, what are you doing out here?" Vic asked her.

"I was just heading back to my dorm room, and then saw you. And you know the rest..." She said as she blushed a bit.

"Do you need someone to escort you back to your dorm?" Vic asked her.

She thought about it, but she wasn't sure how her teammates would react... Especially Coco.

"I appreciate the offer, but I'll be fine, my team's dorm room isn't far from here." Velvet said to Vic.

"Alright if you're sure, I'll see you around." Vic said to Velvet.

Velvet nodded and smiled, "I'll see you around Vic." She said as she started to walk off back to her dorm.

Vic watched her leave, "Good luck on that mission you have coming up." Vic told her as she walked away.

Velvet turned to him, "Thank you, and I wish you luck on your first mission." She told him and he smiled and nodded.

Vic watched as Velvet turned a corner towards the second-year dorms.

'Good luck huh... Well, let's hope I don't need it.' Vic thought as he sighed and watched as the sun was setting more.

Vic started walking back to the RWBY dorm when he felt his scroll vibrate in his pocket, causing him to stop walking. He took it out and looked at the notification, it was a text message.

"Well... I'll be damned." was all Vic said as he typed on his scroll quickly, he looked at it a bit more before putting it back in his pocket.

'Seems like I've got some business to do... Guess I'll see if Lucy, Rogue, and Frosch wanna come with, they did say they wanted to visit other kingdoms. I also need to pack quickly and talk to Oz..' Vic thought as he made his way towards Lucy and Rogue/Frosch's rooms.

Vic made his way to Rogue's room first seeing as it was the closest, before he could even knock, Rogue opened the door, not really surprising Vic seeing as he's a dragon slayer. Rogue wore casual clothing he bought when they went shopping.

"What do you need Vic?" Rogue asked Vic, who smiled.

"Was wondering if you'd like to go outside the kingdom with me, I've got some business over in Mistral." Vic told him

Rogue stared at Vic for a second, "I'm assuming you're also going to invite Lucy?" He asked and Vic nodded, "Alright, I'll come along, how long will we be gone for?" Rogue asked.

"I would pack for at least 4 or 5 days." Vic told him.

"Alright, I'll start packing for me and Frosch." Rogue told Vic, who smiled.

"Meet out in the courtyard of Vale" Vic said to Rogue who nodded and closed the door.

Vic made his way towards Lucy's dorm, and when he got there, he had an odd feeling, like he should just walk right in. He didn't know where this feeling was coming from... Was it the cliche things that happened in Fairy Tail, where Natsu would walk in on Lucy changing or coming out of the bath then proceeded to get kicked in the face.

Vic shook his head and knocked on the door. He heard footsteps and the door opened revealing Lucy in her normal clothing.

"Oh, hi Vic, what can I do for you?" Lucy asked with a slight head tilt.

Vic smiled, "Was wondering if you wanted to go outside the kingdom, I've got business in Mistral, Rogue said he's coming along." Vic told her.

"Sounds like fun! I'm totally in!" Lucy said as she smiled, excited to see a new kingdom.

"Alright, start packing then, and meet out in the courtyard, I would pack for 5ish day's worth of clothing." Vic told her.

"Alright!" Lucy said with a smile as she closed the door.

Vic smiled as he started making his way to pack his things.

He wondered what the hell was going to happen during these next couple days but he knew something was going to change.

He made it to the dorm and knocked, "It's Vic." He said to let them know it's him.

"Come in!" he heard the voice of Ruby from the other side.

Vic opened the door and walked in seeing RWBY doing their normal things, Ruby eating cookies while on her bed, Weiss appeared to be studying, Blake was reading on her bed, and Yang was on her scroll while eating some food.

"Welcome back Vic!" Ruby said from her bed and Vic smiled.

Vic jumped up to his hammock and grabbed his bag, "I've got some business to attend to so I'll be away for a bit." He said, catching their attention.

"What kind of business?" Yang asked as she looked at Vic and jumped down from her bed.

Vic looked at Yang, "The dangerous kind, though should be no problem for me." Vic said as he finished looking through his bag and put into his shadow.

"Can we come along?" Ruby asked as Vic jumped down from his hammock.

"Wish i could take you guys with me, but I can't." Vic said as he fixed his scarf.

Weiss turned around facing Vic and stood up "But you said it's dangerous. Last time you did something dangerous you ended up not so well." Weiss said, reminding him of what Acnologia did to him.

"Don't worry, I'm not going alone, I'm bringing Lucy, Rogue, and Frosch." Vic said as he made sure he had everything he needed.

"You're bringing them but not us! Come on!" Yang said as she looked at him with a sort of pout that Vic found cute.

Vic sighed, "I'm sorry, but I can't, and besides you four already have plans soon don't you..." Vic said, looking at Blake.

Ruby jumped down from her bed, "Huh!? You knew?!" Ruby said surprised, she thought they were pretty sneaky about it. The Weiss, and Yang just facepalm as Ruby had given away what they were planning easily, Blake meanwhile sighed.

"You do know you sleep talk... Right Ruby?" Vic said looking down at the red reaper, her teammates also looked at her and she chuckled awkwardly. Yang sighed as she remembered that as well.

"Sorry..." she said looking at her teammates.

"You're not going to stop us...?" Blake asked as she jumped off of her bed and looked at Vic who just smiled and waved.

"Nah, have fun, and if you destroy some of the city make sure you do it in style and leave before the police arrive." Vic said as Yang laughed and Weiss sighed. Blake smiled at him.

"Honestly, I shouldn't expect any less from you." Weiss said, shaking her head with a small smile.

"You guys have your mission to do, and I've got mine, I know you guys will succeed." Vic said as he smiled at them.

"We won't let you down." Ruby said, earning a nod from her teammates.

"I know you won't, you can never let me down." Vic told them, receiving smiles from them.

"Where are you going anyway?" Weiss asked curiously.

"Mistral." Vic answered.

"Going to another kingdom must be really important if it's that far away and you're still going." Yang said to Vic as he laughed a bit.

"Yeah." Vic said with a nod.

"Please be careful." Blake said to him, and he nodded.

"I will, don't worry. Plus, I've got Lucy Rogue, and Frosch to watch my back." Vic said to them.

"Well, still be careful, it is you we are talking about." Weiss said, causing all 5 of them to chuckle a bit.

"I'll try my best." Vic said with a smile earning a nod from the ice queen.

"Alright, Good luck to you guys on your mission." Vic said to them, and they nodded.

"Good luck on yours too." Ruby told him.

Yang passed Ruby some Lien confusing the red reaper for a second, "Yeah, kick some ass!" Yang said, earning a sigh from Blake, and a headshake from Weiss. Ruby put the Lien that she received from Yang in the swear jar and was back just as quickly.

"Don't know if I will need to or not, but if I do need to I will." Vic said to Yang, getting a smile from her. "Or I'll just make them chill out." Vic said as he brought up his palm and made ice come from it.

Yang laughed while the other 3 groaned.

"Now there are two of them! Why Vic! Why turn to the dark side, you were the chosen one!" Ruby asked him and Vic looked down at her with a smile.

"Because Yang paid me to do it." Vic said holding up the Lien Yang gave him while the girl herself smiled while laughing. Vic moved his fingers and the Lien disappeared.

"Putting that terrible pun aside." Weiss said wanting to move on from what just happened.

"Right, I gotta go talk to Oz still." Vic said as he walked to the door, RWBY walked with him.

"See you guys when I get back." Vic said, earning smiles and nods from them.

Vic looked at them for a second, before deciding to do something. He moved quickly and brought up to fingers, his index and middle finger, and poked the girls' foreheads. This surprised them and caused them to blush for some reason.

"What was that for?!" Weiss asked as she rubbed where Vic poked her forehead, as did the others.

Vic just smiled and walked out the door, "See ya guys later!" Vic said as he walked down the hallway.

The girls peaked their heads out the door and saw he was already gone.

"Why did he do that...?" Ruby asked.

"Dunno. But I kind of liked it." Yang said as she smiled.

"Yeah, I did as well, it felt calming for some reason." Ruby agreed with her sister.

Weiss and Blake didn't say anything, but they also agreed with their teammates.

______________________________________________________________________

Vic made his way to Ozpin's office, he decided against taking the elevator and just used his shadow to go up the elevator.

Ozpin didn't seem phased as Vic formed out of a shadow in his office randomly.

Vic looked around and didn't see Glynda, must be on a coffee break.

Ozpin took a sip of his coffee, "Ah Vic, what might you need?" he asked Vic who smiled.

"You always get straight to the point, my team and I will be away for a bit, I need to go deal with some business in Mistral and they are coming with me." Vic said to Ozpin who looked up from his monitor and looked at Vic.

"I see, how long will you be away for?" Ozpin asked.

"If I had to say, roughly 5 days, give or take." Vic said with a shrug.

"I see... I won't question you any further, I wish you luck." Ozpin said to Vic who smiled.

"Thanks, I might actually need it this time." Vic said as he laughed.

Ozpin laughed as well, "For you to actually need luck it must be dangerous, be safe." Ozpin said and Vic smiled and nodded and sunk into his shadow.

Ozpin stared a bit and sipped his coffee as he turned his chair towards the setting sun.

'If Vic needs luck, may Oum help us with this problem...' Ozpin thought as he finished his coffee.

______________________________________________________________________

Vic reappeared in Beacon's courtyard from the shadows, he sniffed around and turned to his left revealing Rogue, Frosch, and Lucy all ready and with their things.

"I take it you've told Ozpin already?" Rogue asked Vic who nodded.

"Yep, got the all clear, and we are ready to head out!" Vic said as he smiled.

"Woohoo! This is gonna be so much fun!" Lucy said.

Vic nodded as he kept his smile, "And we are going to be traveling for the next... 3 or so days." Vic said to them as they started to walk.

"3 days of travel, why did you have us pack for only 5 days then?" Lucy asked Vic as he smiled.

"Well, we won't need 3 more days to get back to Vale as I placed Markers of Magic all over the place that I made when training with Acnologia." Vic said as he held up a white and black magic circle from his palm.

"So, you mark places you've been to and can travel to them?" Lucy asked Vic.

Vic nodded, "Yep, it's more so shadow transportation, but there's also some Yang magic involved." Vic said as the magic circle disappeared and he put down his palm.

"I'm guessing you've placed Markers all over Vale as well as the surrounding forest and such." Rogue asked Vic.

"Yep, from Beacon to the center of Vale, as well as Ozpin's office." Vic said to them, 'As well as the room where Amber is.' Vic thought to himself.

That was a good day, but a story for another time.

"Yeah, it's also good because I want to set some markers in Mistral." Vic said

"Is that the business you need to take care of?" Rogue asked and Vic shook his head.

"I'll explain it more when we leave Vale." Vic said to them.

Rogue nodded, he was curious as to what kind of business Vic had in Mistral and wondered what would happen.

Lucy couldn't help but also wonder what was going to happen, she wondered what kind of things Vic got himself into before they showed up.

Vic looked at the rising moon and he smiled as he couldn't wait to find out what was to come from this trip.

______________________________________________________________________

It had been a day since they started traveling to Mistral, and they traveled by shadow of a bullhead.

Lucy and Rogue had doubts about it but once it started it seemed they enjoyed it.

Rogue didn't think of traveling this way before and it was a useful use of transportation without getting motion sickness.

Frosch also had fun when he was being held by Rogue when they were going across the water.

They finally made it to land, exiting the shadow as the sun shone over them.

"Wait, why didn't we just stay in the bullhead's shadow to Mistral?" Lucy asked as the bullhead flew off into the distance.

"Well two reasons." Vic said looking at her holding up 2 fingers, "One, I want to make some markers here and there. Two, you both wanted to see the new world, so I'm showing it to you." Vic said looking at both of them with a smile.

"Well then, let us enjoy our time in Mistral." Rogue said, giving them a small smile.

Vic grinned, "Look at that Lucy, he's finally warming up to us!" Vic said as he wrapped his shoulder around Rogue with a laugh. This caused Lucy to laugh and Rogue to sigh.

"I shouldn't have said anything." Rogue said.

"Well, I think it's nice you're warming up to us." Vic said with a smile.

"Fro thinks so too!" Frosch said with his normal large smile, and Rogue looked at Frosch and smiled as well.

"Well, we should travel as much as we can during the day." Vic told them and they nodded.

"Let's go!" Lucy said as she put her hand in the air and Vic nodded and they started making their way.

____________________________________________________________________________

Flames, and destruction everywhere, and roars across the sky could be heard.

Lucy opened her eyes and saw the destruction; she remembered this place...

Crocus...

Dragons flew through the sky breathing fire and other elements across the giant city.

"No.. was.. That's a dream?" Lucy asked herself as she looked around with wide eyes. She saw she was missing her arm again. Blood came from where it was as she felt pain from it.

"No.. why.." She asked herself as tears ran down her cheeks.

She got up and started limping to get to cover as she looked around seeing bodies, blood and destruction. She cried as she saw the bodies of people from her guild, as well as the people she met during the grand magic games.

"No.. no.. no.." She kept muttering as she limped around

She heard roars from above and turned to see dragons looking down as they prepared to breathe their elemental attacks on her.

She closed her eyes as she braced herself waiting for the attacks to hit her but when she thought, they didn't. She then heard the familiar sound of a slayer eating their element.

She opened her eyes and what she saw shocked her. She saw both Vic and Natsu.

"Man, that was a close one... Nice meal though." Vic said as he wiped his mouth.

"Yeah, now I've got a fire in my belly! Sorry to keep you waiting, Lucy" Natsu said as he wiped his mouth.

Both had noticeable frowns on their faces as their eyes were locked with the dragons. They looked beat up, she saw Vic covered in blood, she didn't know if it was his own though...

"You overgrown lizards, don't get cocky! We are Fairy Tail Wizards, Natsu Dragneel, and Vic." Natsu said as he pointed at the dragon

"And We are Dragon Slayers!" Vic said as he punched his palm, glaring at the dragons.

"Vic!" Natsu said as the dragons from above started to charge their roars, and soon roared down on them.

"Right!" Vic yelled to Natsu as he punched the ground, sending them both into the sky.

Lucy watched as both Dragon Slayers fought the dragons in the air, running across them launching spells at them taking down dragons out of the sky.

"Why.. why.. Why is this happening." Lucy asked herself as she was confused as to what was going on, as images of bodies of her friends appeared in her head, image after image.

She was snapped out of her thoughts by Vic's voice...

"Natsu!" She heard Vic yell as she looked and saw Natsu heading right for a dragon's mouth, going right into it.

"No.. Natsu.." Lucy whispered; she didn't know what was going on... Why this was happening again... Is life playing a cruel trick on her?

"You damn bastards! I'll kill all of you for that!" She heard Vic yell as she saw a multi-aura cover him, his speed seemingly doubled as did his power as he took down dragons left and right.

The dragons noticed him due to this and more and more came. What seemed like 100 dragons surrounded him, and when he killed one, three more replaced it. He kept eating the elements they shot at him that he could, but in the end, the numbers overwhelmed him, and she watched as Vic was torn to pieces by the dragons.

"No.. Vic.." She said as she fell to the floor, she lost everyone now... Why was this happening... 'Why.. why.. Why did I have to see this again..' she thought as she cried, tears flowing down her face as she held her arm in pain.

She heard the sound of dragons roaring from above and saw all the dragons take to the sky again. It seemed they didn't care or maybe notice her..

She layed on the floor fully as she felt her strength leaving her body as she cried about what had happened.. "Why... is this happening..." she asked herself

She balled herself up as she cried and kept asking herself why this happened to her.

____________________________________________________________________________

Rogue found himself in a destroyed world, it was dark as shadows covered the land.

"Where am I?" Rogue asked himself as he looked around.

He felt off, this world, it looked like it was before the eclipse, when he went to take it over, when he won, the dragons took over and he won against the world, before Lucy went back to the past...

He clenched his fist as he saw this destruction, so many lives lost because he let his shadow consume him..

"You know you can't escape right...?" he heard a dark voice, surprising him, he looked around.

"Look.. down.." the voice said as he looked down and saw a glowing white eye.

"What?" Rogue asked himself as he saw his shadow self.

"There was a time, you used me to get your revenge... And it worked.... You killed everyone who wronged you..." The shadow said as it raised from the ground. "You even killed your supposedly other half.. Your Brother you could say.." The shadow said as he looked at him, laughing.

"I know what i've done." Rogue said to it.

"Do you? You caused the death of a whole country, the whole world even.. And what did it cost you? Everything.. Your happiness.. Your best friends.. Your guild.... The people you cared about.." the shadow said to him.

Rogue clenched his fist as images of him killing everyone went through his mind..

"And why did you do it all.. You did it because you lost.. Frosch, the one and most important thing to you.. No one can blame us for what we did." the shadow told Rogue as it circled him.

"Why are you still here! I've got Frosch back and I'm happy!" Rogue told the shadow.

The shadow started laughing, "Oh do you? You do know what will happen if you lose him again... Don't you?" the shadow asked him.

"No, I won't make the same mistakes again, I will protect Frosch." Rogue said as he glared at the shadow.

"Oohh how cute.. You think you can always protect Frosch... And not make the same mistakes! That's absolutely adorable!" The shadow said with a laugh.

The shadow stopped moving as it covered Rogue completely, "After you lost Frosch the first time you killed this one right away did you not?" The shadow voice rang around as Rogue saw in front of him a brutally beaten corpse of Sting, having the power he possessed taken from him...

"Sting..." Rogue said as he looked at his partner's corpse, he clenched his fist.

"I'll do better this time! You know nothing of what I can do now!" Rogue said, looking around.

"Oh, do I? Just because you get a fresh start doesn't mean your past has left you... You will carry the sins you hold for the rest of your life. The images of the people you killed, the blood on your hands, Frosch dying because you failed, you failed at protecting him!" The shadow said to him.

Rogue saw these images around him, the dead body of Frosch which had some ice on it. Blood coming from the dead body.

Rogue clenched his fist again as he saw flashbacks of that day, a tear went down his cheek as he gritted his teeth.

"I'll change, I won't allow you to do what happened last time, I won't let you grow in my heart!" Rogue said to his shadow, he heard laughter around him.

"You do know it is too late, you can't suppress me forever, you will have to use me eventually, until then I'll be watching and waiting for the perfect moment to overtake you again..." The shadow said.

"I won't let that happen." Rogue said as he glared at the shadow.

"You say that, can you keep that promise..." The shadow asked as it laughed which echoed around Rogue.

Rogue gritted his teeth and clenched his fist again. He looked down at the ground as more images appeared in his head.

A tear went down his cheek as he closed his eyes, falling to the ground, landing on the ground making a small sound as it hit the ground...

____________________________________________________________________________

Vic sat awake in front of the fire he made for them. Lucy and Rogue slept nearby as Vic decided to not sleep, he was used to it though. Rogue slept hugging Frosch in his arms and the exceed didn't mind at all, sleeping with a peaceful look.

He sat looking up at the sky outside of the cave, thinking of today's events.

They traveled all day and had fun. Killing Grimm, and all that. Vic even got to meet one of Lucy's Celestial Spirits, Scorpio. Let's just say, Vic had a fun time talking with said spirit.'

They had taken shelter in a cave, which Vic blocked the entrance off with sand, leaving some holes for air to come through. Though, he made a bigger hole to see the sky through. The cave wasn't large, it could barely be called a cave, but it had enough room for the 3 of them and a fire to keep them warm.

Vic takes these peaceful times to think about the future, his future, and others.

His future is a mystery to him, as for what he wants, he doesn't really know fully. In his heart he knows he wants to protect everyone. He also needs to defeat Salem and whatever else is out there threatening the world.

He needs to go meet Zeref and Mavis as well and find out what and why they know him. He also wants to remeet the god that sent him here, he has too many questions about this.

He wondered what RWBY, and JNPR's future would come to be... He knows they will all become outstanding huntsmen and huntresses, but what else does life have in store for them? What if he's not there to protect them...

He knew they could handle themselves against Grimm and many other things. Hell, they could take on a giant robot through the city of Vale and Win, he wouldn't be surprised in the least.

He's worried about what other forces that would harm them.

Salem being the main threat at this point, seeing as Ruby as Silver Eyes, he had done some reading thanks to Ozpin's help, and found out that Silver Eyes are very powerful indeed.

Granted, he was a bit disappointed when he heard eye powers and all that jazz. They are no were near as powerful as the sharingan from Naruto, but against Grimm they were deadly.

Vic would rather not get Ruby involved though in this matter. Nor would he get the rest involved, he didn't want to. If he did and one of them died because of it, he wouldn't know what to do with himself.

His training with Acnologia was showing greatly though, he's gotten better overall. He's become much faster and more powerful than he was. He's trained his senses as well more so than before.

He didn't know what he did to deserve his teacher to be Acnologia, for him to end up in this world, to meet all these amazing people. One thing he does know is that he makes sure this world doesn't fall to destruction as his old one did.

Vic sighs as he hears some movement behind him, he turns his head to see Lucy sitting up, sweating and breathing heavily. He knew what happened, after having so many of them, he knew what she just had...

A Nightmare...

He smiled softly as he looked towards her, "Nightmare?" He asked, catching her attention.

This had surprised her as she wasn't paying attention causing her to move a bit in surprise, she looked over and saw Vic looking at her, "Vic, I didn't know you were still awake..." Lucy said to him. She looked down at her knees and nodded.

"Tends to happen when you've been through a lot..." Vic said as he smiled sadly at her.

Vic had a couple guesses what the nightmare could've been with what she'd been through, he couldn't blame her at all for having them.

"Want to talk about it?" Vic asked her.

Lucy looked at Vic, she trusted Vic, he hadn't given her any reason to not trust him. She nodded slowly as she made her way closer to the fire and Vic.

"Was it that day? The day the dragons attacked?" Vic asked Lucy who looked surprised a bit but then slowly nodded her head as she stared into the fire.

Vic closed his eyes as he felt his ear twitch slightly, and he looked towards where Rogue was sleeping, his back turned away from the fire.

"So, you too as well Rogue." Vic said aloud confusing Lucy a bit as she looked at Rogue and he slowly sat up, they both could see the sweat going down his face, Frosch was still asleep in Rogue's arms.

"Can't say I didn't try..." Rogue said as he looked down with a sad look.

"Get your ass over here, we are a team, we should talk about these things." Vic said as he smiled softly at Rogue, who gave a small smile as he looked up at Vic.

Rogue layed Frosch softly on his pillow, covering him up with the blanket he was using before, and went over to Vic, and Lucy.

"Nightmare's suck don't they. You know they aren't real. But they feel so real at the moment." Vic said aloud as he snapped his finger, making the small fire a bit bigger, and warmer.

Both Lucy and Rogue looked at Vic for a moment, they could tell he's been through a lot, but they couldn't tell just how much.

"Go on, both of you can speak without worry, I will listen, no one will bother us out here, I don't sense or smell anything nearby at all besides normal wildlife, you don't have to speak if you don't want to, but just know I am willing to listen to you both." Vic said to them as he smiled at them both.

Lucy looked at Rogue as he looked back at her, "I shall start then..." Rogue said, catching their attention. Rogue talked about what his dream was, the shadow, what it said, everything.

"I want to be a better person. And pay for what I've done... I want to do everything I can to make up for the sins on my hand, to make myself a better person... For Frosch and for the better of myself." Rogue said as he finished talking about his nightmare.

"You already are." Lucy said to him, which caught him by surprise.

Vic smiled as he saw this, it seems slowly Lucy was forgiving him for what he had done to her, though Vic knew she could never fully forgive, but its progress.

"I hardly think so." Rogue said as he looked down at the ground.

"Lucy is right, you are making progress, it's slow, sure, but it is progress. I can already see it, you've grown, magically, emotionally, and all that. You've become a better person since coming here." Vic told him, Lucy smiled a bit and nodded agreeing with Vic.

Vic looked up at the sky from the whole he made, "Every step closer in the right direction, is a step further away from the wrong direction. It's a step further from who you used to be, and a step closer to who you want to be. It's slow, but progress is progress and you've shown it." Vic said to him.

"Thank you Vic, and Lucy... that helps a lot..." Rogue said as he smiled at him, and Vic nodded.

Vic looked over to Lucy who was looking down at the fire, "Lucy, do you still want to talk about yours? You don't have to if you don't wish to." Vic told her.

Lucy looked up at Vic and then looked at Rogue, she looked back at Vic and nodded.

Lucy told Vic and Rogue of her nightmare, and what happened, visible tears could be seen at the corner of her eyes as she told what happened.

Rogue clenched his fist, he knew he was the cause of this, because he let himself fall into darkness, he caused this.

Vic couldn't lie, he was sort of fanboying a bit on the inside, fighting alongside Natsu sounded like a dream come true, minus the whole getting ripped apart thing. That happened to him once, he'd rather not have it happen again.

Lucy finished telling what happened as tears ran down her cheeks as she resaw the images, she wiped her tears away.

"Lucy..." Rogue said, catching her attention, "I really am sorry for what I've done... I want to make it better... I know I can't change what's happened and words can't make up for what I've done, but I really do want to try and help make it better if I can." Rogue said as he looked at Lucy.

Lucy looked at Rogue, she knew Vic was right, Rogue was making progress with everything, he was becoming a better person, but she still felt a bit uneasy.

"I know you are, and I know you want to make it better. I just need some time. Even before I knew it was you who caused it all, I still had these types of nightmares." Lucy said as she looked down at the fire with a sad look.

"It's natural to have these types of nightmares when you've experienced so much. Your past never truly leaves you." Vic said to them. "You both just need time for everything to fully sink in. I've learned that the nightmares never may stop, but you both have grown stronger than before... Mentally, Magically, Physically, and all that." Vic told them.

"If you don't mind me asking Vic, how do you know so much about this stuff..." Rogue asked Vic.

They saw Vic's soft smile turn into a small frown, as he thought about his past...

"I apologize, I shouldn't have said anything..." Rogue said, thinking he made a mistake bringing it up.

"No, it's fine, I knew a lot about you guy's before coming here, but both don't know a lot about me." Vic said to them as he sighed sadly, he knew he shouldn't hide it from them forever.

Vic took a deep breath as he saw images of his past life flash in his head. "Let me tell you a story... A story of a boy who was weak and had to survive the end of the world." Vic said as he looked at them both, this caught them off guard. Vic's eyes were ocean blue, but they looked lifeless.

Vic told them of what his life used to be like, of who he used to be, and who he was in his own world.

The fire flared a bit as he told them of the end of his world, everything showing up, killing, destroying people, they both saw as the flames took the shape of different monsters.

"Then I died, ironically I lost my life to a dragon." Vic told them. He could see their faces, their shocked and surprised faces from him telling them his life.

"You've been through so much." Lucy said, she didn't know what else to say, he had no words.

Rogue didn't know what to say at all.

"Before you say anything else... I don't consider what I've lost to be bigger or smaller than what you've both lost... What we all lost meant everything to us, I consider it equal to what you've both lost as well... And that's all that needs to be said about it..." Vic told them, he wanted to get that point across.

He knew he lost a lot on a relative scale, but they lost everything as well, everything that was their own world.

"Let's keep moving the story. After I died, as I told you both before, I met God, who granted me these magics and this body, as well as this Scarf." Vic said to them as he went over it again just in case.

He told them of what happened, of how he met Yang, Ruby, and their Father. How he stayed there for 2 years, and what he decided on that day he left, when he told them of Fairy Tail.

"On that day, I made myself a promise." Vic said.

"Alright, I'll bite, what's the promise?" Rogue asked as he was curious, and Lucy was too.

"I was going to tell you anyway." Vic said as he sighed a bit, "I made a promise to myself that I would protect this world, and the people in it with everything I've got." Vic said as Rogue and Lucy looked at his eyes, they glowed a dark blue for a moment before going back to normal.

"I got stronger on my 8-year journey, furthering my power, as well as my determination, to protect everyone I've met. All the people I've met on my journey, just make me want to protect them more." Vic told them as he looked at the fire, it flared a bit as he looked at it.

Rogue and Lucy didn't have words, they could tell he would do anything to achieve this. They could see he was serious about it, very serious.

"You know the rest... I traveled from place to place for 8 years to train... I already told you how I met AtlasFlame.." Vic said, finishing his story as the flames stopped flaring going to normal.

Vic's eyes went back to normal, no longer looking lifeless as they did when he started.

"And that's the story of my life." Vic said as he looked at them, with a soft smile.

"Vic... Why did you tell us this?" Lucy asked, she wanted to know the reason why he told them both.

Vic smiled, "Like i said before, I know a lot about you both, from my time in my previous life, it wasn't fair, I wanted to make it fair by telling you everything about my life." He said to them.

"Vic, thank you for sharing that with us. I'm glad you trust us this much." Lucy said and Rogue nodded.

"You guys trust me by telling me about your nightmares, which we will work through together. You guys can always talk to me about it if you need to." Vic said to them with a smile.

Both smiled as they knew they could count on Vic.

Vic smiled as looked at them, they all knew they aren't alone in this world, Vic knew he wouldn't have to face everything alone, but he would rather he did.

____________________________________________________________________________

It had been another long 2 days for the team as they had traveled towards Mistral. While they traveled Vic told them stories of when he traveled across the lands of Remnant for 8 years, Vic knew they were getting close to what he came here for.

"And then Weiss slipped and rolled down the icy hill getting covered in snow." Vic said, as he retold them a story of when Weiss and he traveled through Atlas. "She screamed all the way down, she then had me warm her up with my flames." Vic said as he chuckled a bit remembering it.

Lucy and Rogue laughed a bit as they imagined this happening.

"Seems like you both had a fun time." Rogue said.

"Fro thinks so too! Fro wants to go slide down a snowy hill!" Frosch said.

"We can go another time, Frosch." Rogue said to his partner who smiled happily.

"It does sound like fun, but also very cold." Lucy said as she smiled.

"It was fun, and I'd do it again!" Vic said as he laughed

They kept walking as Vic sniffed the air and expanded his senses so he could see how close they were. He could tell they were close.

If it wasn't obvious, Vic is out here because a certain birdy messaged him.

"We are close." Vic said as he sensed the magic presence of a maiden, he had gotten used to it from his time at Beacon.

The magic of this world is different he's noticed, it's different from the type he, Acnologia, Lucy, Frosch, and Rogue use. It might have something to do with it being combined with Aura in some way. Just like how the magic from a maiden is toxic to him, he can't constantly eat it or he could get ill from it, or maybe even die. He's not sure what the consequences of it are, but he doesn't want to be the one to find out.

It's also different because it's different because Rogue and Lucy can't sense it themselves as well. Think of it like a radio frequency, they can't sense it because it's just on a different frequency then they are used to. Vic, thanks to personal training and the training he's gotten from Acnologia, is able to sense both frequencies.

"We are? But there's nothing out here?" Lucy asked as she looked around as they walked.

Rogue sniffed the air when he caught the scent of people, "No there are people out here. Vic, I think it's time you explained what we are doing out here." Rogue said looking at Vic

Vic stopped in his tracks as he chucked and scratched the back of his head, turning to them, "I never mentioned what we were doing?" Vic asked.

"You said you would tell us but never did!" Lucy said to him.

Vic chuckled a bit as he cleared his throat, "Okay, so we are meeting an old friend of mine, another person I met on my journey." Vic told them.

"That makes sense, but what did they need you for?" Lucy asked.

"Hell, if I know, they just said they wanted to talk, I really doubt that is all they want to do though." Vic said with a shrug. "There is also one thing I should mention." he said to them as look at them.

Vic sighed as he wasn't sure how he was supposed to say this, straight forward it was like usual. "This person is also Yang's mom; she can use magic as well." Vic told them.

"Wait wait wait what?" Lucy asked, she was very confused. Rogue was as well; he wasn't expecting this. "Yang's mom is a maiden? And you haven't told her? Or thought to bring her along?" Lucy asked him.

"It does seem like the obvious thing to do." Rogue said to Vic.

Vic sighed, "That's the problem, she can use magic, she's a maiden to be specific, meaning she's a target of Salem, the Queen of Grimm." Vic told them, "She didn't want to put Yang in danger, so she left and went back to her tribe. She doesn't like admitting it though." Vic said.

"How do you know this to be certain..." Rogue asked.

"My eyes, they can read emotions." Vic said as he blinked and his eyes glowed a black and white tint, "It also makes it easy to read people, though I don't like having them always active." Vic said as he blinked again, and the tint went away.

"Why don't you like having them active?" Rogue asked.

Vic sighed, "It's because of how well it makes me able to see emotions and read people's body language, it feels like I'm invading their privacy." Vic said.

Rogue nodded understanding, "That makes sense..." he said.

They kept walking when they finally saw the tribe, Vic smiled as he remembered the day, he crashed the tribe last time when he first met Raven. Though it was still a ways away.

"We are here, guess it's time I make an entrance." Vic said as he prepared to jump.

"Do you always feel the need to be extra and make these special entrances?" Rogue asked Vic who stopped preparing and looked at Rogue.

"Yes, I do." Vic said with a nod, "It's the fun little things that make this fun for me." Vic said as he smiled.

"It's doing no harm; besides it seems like he's done this before." Lucy said with a slight shrug, and a small laugh

"I have! Last time I appeared before her in a cloud of thunder and lightning and in a bolt of lightning struck down. It was cool in my opinion." Vic said as he smiled, meanwhile his teammates sighed.

"Why am I not surprised." Rogue said mainly to himself.

"You two can come out of the shadows after I land if you want, either that or walk." Vic said with a slight shrug.

"You're not giving us much of a choice, are you?" Rogue asked.

"Nope!"

Rogue sighs while Lucy giggles a bit.

"Come on Rogue, let him have his cool entrance." Lucy said to Rogue who sighed yet again.

"I give up, do what you want." Rogue said as he, along with Frosch, sunk into the shadows, and hid inside the shadow of Vic.

"Hey! Wait, you were supposed to take me with you!" Lucy said, looking at the shadow.

Rogue didn't say anything from the shadow and Vic just laughed a bit.

"Welp, guess that means you're coming with me." Vic said as he smiled evilly.

"What!?" Lucy exclaimed.

"Come on! It's fun flying through the sky! Don't you trust me?" Vic asked her.

"I do trust you..." Lucy told him.

"Alright, then trust me that you'll be fine." Vic said with a smile.

Lucy looked at Vic and nodded slowly. Vic in a quick motion picked up Lucy bridal style, surprising said girl.

"Wait! Wait! I didn't agree to being carried like this!" Lucy said, causing Vic to laugh as he got a running start up.

"Hold on!" Vic said to her as he covered them both in a multi-colored aura.

Lucy closed her eyes and held onto Vic. He ran a bit more before jumping, causing a dent in the earth from where he jumped from.

They flew through the air towards tha tribe camp.

"Come on Lucy! Open your eyes!" Vic said as he laughed as they flew above the clouds from him jumping. The multi-colored aura had vanished now as it was a booster for the launch.

Lucy opened her eyes as they flew, "I still didn't agree to being carried like this!" Lucy said to Vic as she looked down and then held on tightly as she didn't want to fall.

Vic just laughed at this, "isn't this fun? Just flying through the sky?" Vic asked her.

Lucy had to admit, it was nice, it felt different than the other times she flew through the sky, it felt calming.

"Yeah! It is!" Lucy said to Vic, smiling at him, and he smiled back.

Vic could see the tribe camp getting closer as they flew towards it, he boosted himself and Lucy a bit higher as well as kept them steady in the air.

"Almost there! It's been so long since I've traveled like this! Iv missed the rush of air on my face!" Vic said as he smiled widely at feeling the warm air hit his face.

Lucy just laughed as she saw Vic's hair being turned into a mess as it whipped around behind them from the wind hitting them.

Vic knew what she was laughing at and smiled and chuckled as they were getting closer and closer.

"Hold on! We are about to land!" Vic told her

Lucy nodded, she closed her eyes and held on tightly to Vic preparing for the landing.

Vic covered both himself and Lucy in a multi-colored aura as they went closer and closer to the ground. A smirk could be seen on his face as he was clearly having fun.

____________________________________________________________________________

Raven POV

Raven right now was sorting things out with her tribe; she was the leader and had to do those sorts of boring tasks. Making sure they have enough food, weapons, ammo, and all the other things they need.

Raven was nervous, she had contacted Vic and asked him to come here. She wasn't expecting such a quick response and wasn't expecting him to come as soon as possible. She didn't know when that was though.

He also said he'd bring some friends along, though she has no clue who that will be at all. The boy already surprised her, and she's only met him once, he could bring a talking cat and she wouldn't be phased.

She was brought out of her thoughts by someone entering her tent, she looked towards who entered and saw Vernal.

"Raven, you might want to see this..." Vernal said as she pointed outside.

Raven sighed, standing up from where she was sitting and exiting her tent and Vernal pointed up in the sky.

What each saw was a multi-colored glowing object heading right for the tribe.

"Think that's him?" Vernal jokingly asked.

Raven sighed, "If it wasn't I would be surprised." She said to Vernal who nodded.

The multi-colored glowing object got closer and closer, finally hitting the ground with a giant thud, shaking the ground around it and causing dust to go everywhere.

"Did you miss me Raven?" she heard a voice; it was deeper yet familiar.

Wind blew around for a second clearing the dust revealing all too familiar orange hair, white scaled scarf, horns, the blues eyes, the ridiculous smile, and finally that cloak. It was Vic definitely, but he carried someone, a blond female with pigtails wearing slightly revealing clothing that shows her belly. He was holding her bridal style

"We are never doing that again!" the blond screamed as she got up and out of Vic's arms. Vic just smiled and laughed.

"Oh, come on! That was fun and you know it!" Vic said with a smile.

The blond just pouted looking away from him, Vic just chuckled as he saw Raven and walked over.

"It's been a while Raven, and Vernal." Vic said to both of them.

"It has been indeed, you look well." Raven said to Vic who nodded.

"You do as well." Vic told her with a smile.

She noticed he was a bit taller than her now, he had a scar going across his cheek, his horns were longer than before as well, and his hair had grown longer as well. His face also looked rougher as did he himself, must have gone through some tough fights, she doubts Beacon would give him that much of a challenge. She also wonders what in Oum could he have fought and given him a scar like that.

____________________________________________________________________________

3rd Person POV.

As Raven looked over Vic seeing how much he changed, Vic noticed her staring at his scar on his cheek.

"Ah, wondering how I got that?" Vic asked, pointing to said scar.

"Yes, seeing as I couldn't even land a hit, whatever gave you that scar must be a true monster..." Raven said, causing Vic to laugh.

Vic moved his cloak to the side and pulled his shirt up a bit, revealing the giant scar, this caused Raven to go wide eyed as she saw the scar. She also saw a bit of black, was it a tattoo?

"What in Oum's name did you fight?" Raven asked

Vic just laughed as he dropped his shirt and moved his cloak again, "Maybe I'll tell you another time." Vic said with a shrug.

"Alright... So are you going to introduce me to your... Girlfriend?" Raven asked him, causing a mini blush to make its way onto Vic's cheeks.

Lucy, not being that far away, heard this, causing her to blush and run over, "He is not my boyfriend, we are just friends!" She told Raven who just smirked.

"Oh really... I see..." Raven said, still having the smirk on her.

Vic sighed, he kind of felt hurt for some reason when she said they were just friends. 'Remember Vic, this is reality...' he thought to himself, he knew it wouldn't happen, after all reality is cruel.

"Yeah, we are just friends that go way back, we used to grow up in the same village." Vic explained to Raven. Lucy nodded.

Raven wasn't convinced but she wasn't going to meddle in some childish love.

"So, you are?" Raven asked, wanting to know a name.

"Oh, I'm Lucy Heartfilia! Nice to meet you!" Lucy said to Raven with a smile, Raven didn't say anything.

Vic remembered, "oh right, Rogue, you can come out now." Vic said to his shadow, Raven looked confused but also curious.

Out from Vic's Shadow Rogue emerged, "Rogue Cheney, and this is Frosch." Rogue said, introducing himself and Frosch, Raven didn't even see the adorable pink frog suit wearing cat at first.

"Raven, meet my team, we don't have a name yet though..." Vic said as he scratched the back of his head.

"You've got an interesting team to say the least, come on let's go inside the tent, I have things I need to talk to you about." Raven said, leading the way.

They followed Raven into the tent where they sat down across from Raven. They sat in silence for a few seconds.

"So, what did you need to talk about?" Vic asked, breaking the silence.

Raven looked at Lucy and Rogue, then back to Vic, "First off, how much do they know?" Raven asked Vic.

"Everything, Maidens, Salem, who you really are, and all that stuff." Vic explained.

"You told them!?" Raven exclaimed to Vic who nodded.

"You really think I would bring them and not tell them?" Vic asked Raven.

Raven just sighed and rubbed the bridge of her noses, "Whatever it's too late to change that now, if you told them everything, they must be special in some way." Raven said

"We can also use magic like you and Vic." Rogue said to Raven, Lucy nodded confirming.

"Of course, you can, otherwise he wouldn't have told you..." Raven said as she sighed, it all made sense to her now why he told them both everything.

"Don't worry, I trust them both to not tell anyone, including Yang." Vic told Raven, "Speaking of which, do you have an answer for what happened last time?" Vic asked her.

Raven looked at him, "We will talk about that later, I need to give you some information I've gathered." Raven said to Vic, this caught his attention. Raven wanted to give him information. Willingly?

"What kind of information?" Vic asked.

"The kind that's about Salem, which... Is rare to get." Raven told Vic and Vic was immediately interested.

"Tell me." Vic immediately said.

"She's got more pawns, and even worse, they can use magic like us." Raven told him, Vic was surprised, "If you're wondering how I know they work for Salem, they've been destroying villages and towns all around Anima with Grimms by their side." She told Vic.

"Do you know if they are still in Anima? And how many are there?" Vic asked.

Raven held up two fingers, "There's two of them, and I don't know where they are at the moment, I didn't stick around to see, all I know is I felt the same feeling I did when I saw you use magic." Raven told him.

Vic right now was wondering, 'Could it be more people from Fairy Tail.. who else has died who would join up with Salem.' he thought for a moment before thinking about how many villains died in Fairy Tail, 'This is too unpredictable, to many have died, and i don't even know if it is one of them, but it's the likely possibility.' Vic thought to himself.

Vic just hummed to himself as all 3 looked at him. He closed his eyes, expanding his senses to the limit. He expands his magic sensing to the limit. He detects something, he felt this kind of feeling before.

'It's the same feeling I felt at Beacon and Atlas.' Vic thought as he opened his eyes and stood up. 'They are nearby. And heading right for us.' Vic thought as he looked at Raven as well as his teammates.

"What's wrong Vic?" Lucy asked

"I can sense masked magic presences, 2 of them. I felt these before when Salem hid spying Grimms to spy on me, and they are heading right for us." Vic told them as he walked out of the tent, he had to keep himself focused on their position, because this is different from other masked presences, it's stronger.

"What? Why would they be coming here? Unless..." Raven said as she thought about it.

"They are after either me or you, I wouldn't be surprised if it's all of us." Vic told her.

Vic sensed them getting closer, "What's the plan?" Rogue asked as he and Lucy stood up along with Raven.

"Still coming up with one." Vic said as he smiled, and they all walked out of the tent.

He kept focused on the masked presences, it masked everything, including scent, he was only able to sense their presence seeing as he's done it before with Grimm.

Vic looked towards the direction they were coming from, "They are getting closer, Raven, you and your people need to leave, I need to ask these people some questions." Vic told them and Raven.

"No, I will stay and fight with you." Raven said to Vic.

Vic just looked at her and smiled. "It wasn't a question; it was an order." Vic said as he tapped his foot, and a shadow covered the entire camp.

"You son of a-" Raven was cut off as she was taken into the shadow as was the entire camp.

All that remained was Vic, Lucy, and Rogue.

"Was that necessary?" Rogue asked Vic.

"Yeah, it was." Vic said with a nod.

"Where are they now?" Lucy asked Vic.

"Not here anymore, at one of the markers I made in a clearing of the forest that we camped at." Vic told her.

"So do you have a plan now?" Rogue asked Vic who shook his head.

"Well, still working on it, I have no idea who these people will be so it's gonna be planning on the go." Vic told them.

Vic cursed himself as he lost focus when transporting Raven and her tribe. He felt his ear twitch as his senses went off.

'Desert Dragon's Cocoon.' Vic thought on instinct as sand in a quick motion covered all of them.

This surprised his teammates as they didn't have time to react to it happening at all. Lucy was about to speak when all 3 of them felt something hit the sand. It went away though soon after.

"God Damn it! I thought I had them!" they heard a voice, Lucy and Vic's eyes went wide as they both recognized this voice.

"I told you it wouldn't work..." they heard another voice, it sounded very different to the other one, not showing emotion, Vic and Lucy both knew this voice too.

The sand went away, as around them was scorched ground, and black flames which still lingered.

Vic looked towards the voices right away and saw them. Zancrow and Bluenote Stinger. Lucy did as well, and she didn't know how to respond when she saw them.

"Hm... that girl... She looks familiar, eh whatever won't matter when she's burned to a crispt!" Zancrow said laughing like a maniac.

Bluenote recognized that guild mark on her hand, "Wait a second, that guild mark.. She's from Fairy Tail." Bluenote told Zancrow who stopped laughing.

"What?!" Zancrow exclaimed as he looked and growled, "Fairy Tail.. Not Again!" he yelled as he clenched his fist and black flames came from them. "I'll kill the girl first!" Zancrow exclaimed as he knew her more than Vic.

Vic and his team heard this conversation, they weren't expecting this.

"And that one." Bluenote said pointing at Vic which surprised him, "he looks like Natsu Dragneel of Fairy Tail as well... We weren't told about this..." Bluenote said as he clenched his fist as well, Vic sighed a bit on the inside at this..

All 3 of them felt the ground get heavier, and heavier. Lucy was having trouble standing, Rogue was faring better but still felt the pressure, Vic on the other hand didn't feel a thing. He felt more pressure from Acnologia's attacks head on, so this right now is nothing to him. Rogue held Frosch making sure nothing bad would happen to him.

"What the, you can stand still?" Bluenote asked Vic who nodded.

Vic moved his hand out of his cloak and showed his arm, "I also, am a fairy tail wizard." Vic said to them, he walked forward, "The names Vic, nice to meet you in person, Bluenote Stinger, Gravity Magic user, and Zancrow, Fire God Slayer Magic user, both ex-members of Grimoire Heart after it was disbanded at the death of Hades, as well as yourself Zancrow when Zeref killed you both on the airship..." Vic said to them, it surprised them a bit of how much he knew about them. Zancrow even more so as he knew about his death and Hades' death.

"How do you know so much?" Bluenote asked Vic just shrugged.

"Vic, wait. Let us fight them all together." Lucy said to Vic as she tried to stand, but gravity was increased yet again, and she fell to the ground as cracks started to appear in the ground from the increased gravity.

"Rogue, Lucy, let me handle them, I want to test my power against them..." Vic said as flames bursted from his fist. "Rogue, take Lucy and Frosch and get away from here." Vic told Rogue as he looked at him. Vic knew Rogue wanted to make sure Frosch was safe, and Vic did as well, he wanted to make sure all 3 of them were safe.

Rogue looked at Vic, "Make sure to win." Rogue told Vic who smiled and nodded.

"Who do you think you're talking to?" Vic told Rogue with a smirk. Rogue smiled.

"Vic, please be careful." Lucy said to Vic, Vic nodded and smiled at her and nodded.

"I will." Vic said to her, and she smiled.

Rogue covered Lucy, himself and Frosch in a shadow and vanished away.

"Well boys, it seems it's just the 3 of us now..." Vic said as more flames bursted from his fist.

"That's fire dragon slayer magic, isn't it? But you used sand earlier?" Bluenote asked

Vic smirked as he saw Zancrow rushing at him in quick motion, he had a fist full of black flames. Vic moved quickly and his fist met Zancrows, both flames clashed.

"It's Hellfire Dragon Slayer Magic actually, but... Same thing in a sense..." Vic said aloud as he put more force behind his attack and sent Zancrow away.

"What the hell was that power!" Zancrow said as he landed safely on the ground.

"News flash, you both are gonna be my test dummies for my power..." Vic told them as he smiled "I hope you survive..." Vic told them.

Zancrow charged again with a fist full of flames, "Fire God's Explosive Fist!" Zancrow said as he punched forward in front of Vic, causing the black flames to burst forward and towards Vic.

Vic watched as the Black flames got closer, he held out his hand, "Hellfire Dragon's Eternal Flame Consumption." Vic said as flames bursted from his hand, in the shape of a dragon, and went towards the black flames, opening its mouth, and consuming the black flames completely.

"What the?!" Zancrow exclaimed with surprise as the dragon returned to Vic's hand. "How?!"

Vic didn't answer as flames surrounded him, "Let's test this out first... Eternal Flame Mode." Vic spoke as he rushed forward. He felt a gravity shift as he was propelled sideways, he saw he was going away from them. Vic put flames at his fists and feet, boosting them as he made himself spin around. He boosted towards Bluenote.

He kept propelling himself towards Bluenote despite the shift in gravity constantly, "Hellfire Dragon's Sword Horn!" Vic called out his move as he headbutted Bluenote right in the chest sending him flying back.

Vic flipped back onto the ground after gravity had returned to normal, his ear twitched, and he moved his head to the side dodging a black flaming punch. He lit his fist ablaze grabbing the black flaming fist and rotated on his left heel spinning around, bringing Zancrow above him and slamming him on the ground.

Zancrow hit the ground with a large thump, it caused the ground to be dented a bit. He bounced off the ground from the impact and tried to quickly stabilize but he heard the sound of lightning crackle as Vic spun around yet again and kicked him in the gut and away towards Bluenote.

Vic watched as Zancrow flew towards a tree hitting it dead on, nearby Bluenote was slowly standing up.

"Just what the hell are you!?" Bluenote asked Vic.

"Gotta say, was hoping for more out of one of the Seven Kin of Purgatory, and the Commander of Grimoire Heart." Vic said as he sighed.

"Who the hell are you! Answer us!" Zancrow exclaimed as he slowly got up, pissed off that they were being tossed around like children.

"Hm.. did I not tell you?" Vic said as he showed his arm, which held the fairy tail mark, "I am Vic, Fairy Tail Wizard, Dragon Slayer." he told them.

"This test went well..." Vic said to mainly himself as he deactivated Eternal Flame Mode. "Come on, let's get serious now guys." Vic said to them as he smiled.

"She never told us someone like this would be out here... Damn it..." Bluenote said

"You mean Salem, correct?" Vic asked him, a look of surprise appeared on Bluenote's face, it told Vic all he needed to know, "Salem has been after me for a while now... since you didn't know about me being here, you must have been after something else... or... Someone else..." Vic said.He saw Bluenote clench his fist. They were too easy to read.

Vic felt his ear twitch, and he ducked, dodging a Fire God's Bellow.

"Damn it..." Zancrow said as he wiped his mouth. He brought his hands to his sides, "I'm going to kill you!" Zancrow said as he rushed forward, "Fire God's Supper!" Zancrow yelled as clamp-like things made out of black flames came from his hands, and they extended to Vic.

Zancrow brought his hands together clamping down on Vic with them. Vic let it happen as he smirked.

"How's this! Turn to Ash!" Zancrow said as he increased the pressure and power, causing more and more black flames to come from himself and clamp down onto Vic.

"Freeze."

In an instant all the flames froze to ice completely, even the ones connected to Zancrows fist, both Zancrow and Bluenote gasp in shock.

"What the hell!?" Zancrow shouts as he tries to pull his arms free, He summons black flames on hi fist which cause the ice around his arms to break, setting him free from the ice.

"Sand, Fire, and Ice!? Just how many elements can he control!" Bluenote asked mainly himself as he and Zancrow saw the ice crack slowly.

The cracks got bigger, and bigger until the ice all shattered revealing Vic.

Vic smiled for a moment before he realized something, he looked at his cloak and saw it was burned. "Oh well, I've been needing something new... Maybe I'll reuse it for something else..." Vic said aloud as he took off the cloak and put it inside his shadow.

"I'm tired of this! Blackhole!!" Bluenote screamed as he put his palmed together making the spell, which was larger than Vic remembered, it slowly growed in Bluenotes hand as he held it

"Be careful you don't suck me in too you idiot!" Zancrow said as he could feel the pulling motion towards it.

"Shut up!" Bluenote told Zancrow as he kept putting more and more power behind the spell.

Vic smirked; this is what he wanted! This right here, was what he wanted! A serious fight! Vic started laughing aloud as he smirked.

"What the hell is wrong with him... It doesn't matter, be gone forever! Blackhole! Go!" Bluenote said and then launched the giant ball which sucked in everything around it, the ground and a bit of Bluenote and Zancrow, but they kept their ground.

"Hybrid Dragon's..." Vic started out as he rushed forward with a multi-colored aura and lightning crackling around him. Seeing the mode and hearing the name made Zancrow and Bluenote pale a bit, they only knew one person who held the title of Hybrid...

Vic moved his hand up, and got closer to the blackhole spell, and connected his fist with it, punching it, "Chaos Strike!" Vic finished as he put power behind his fist.

His fist which was covered in different elements, made contact with the blackhole spell. Vic could feel himself being pulled in, but his own magic kept him from being pulled in. Vic put more power behind his fist and spell.

He put more power behind it until it was sent back a bit giving Vic enough room for a quick spell to finish it, he brought both his hands above him as 8 elements came from both of them, "Hybrid Dragon's Devastation Crush!" Vic yelled as he brought down his fist in an arc-like motion onto the blackhole spell which caused it to slowly crack from where his attack landed.

The cracks slowly spreaded through the spell until the spell itself broke completely vanishing, leaving a smirking Vic standing there, a bit way in front of him, a shocked Bluenote could be seen.

"Not again..." Bluenote said as he remembered a man who also broke his spell apart... He had flashbacks of Gildarts breaking his blackhole and then defeating him.

"Don't just stand there you idiot!" Zancrow told him, as charged up, "You bought enough time!" Zancrow said as black flames bursted from his fist, he charged forward

Vic looked surprised as he saw this, he didn't notice Zancrow's boost in power until now...

"God Slayer Secret Art:Kagutsuchi no Tsurugi!" Zancrow announced a blade made out of darker black flames formed in his hand as he rushed forward. "Die you son of a bitch!" Zancrow yelled to Vic as he appeared in front of Vic who went wide-eyed, which glowed black and white for a split second.

Bluenote watched as Zancrow went to impale Vic with the blade and a mini explosion happened causing a shock wave and dust to fly everywhere. This caused Bluenote to close his eyes for a second as the dust went into his face. He reopened them to see dust slowly settling.

The dust settled revealing Vic being impaled by Zancrows spell, Bluenote saw this, and he was even surprised.

"Take that you son-" Zancrow started laughing but blood came out of his mouth as he coughed it up. "What?!-" He tried to say but more blood came out.

Bluenote went wide eyed as he saw the Vic slowly fade away, and behind Zancrow Vic was with a blade made of what looked like glass impaling Zancrow right through the back.

"Yin-Yang Dragon Illusion." Vic said as it had fully faded away. "And Glass Dragon's Reflective Sword." he finished as he pushed the sword a bit deeper into Zancrow's back.

"Y-You B-bastard..." Zancrow managed to get out before he started screaming in pain as Vic thrusted the sword more into Zancrow.

"That was for threatening Lucy." Vic told Zancrow as he leaned into his ear, thrusting it into Zancrow more causing more screams of pain. "Go burn in Hell..." Vic whispered to Zancrow

Vic slowly pulled out the sword as he let go of Zancrow, and he fell to the floor causing blood to slowly leak onto the floor from him...

"You're a monster..." Bluenote asked Vic as he turned his attention to him, causing Bluenote to take a step back.

"You think people who were dark mages and killed for a living would accept death. I'm just getting revenge for all the people you've both killed, as well as payback for what you've done to Fairy Tail.." Vic told him; Vic still held the glass sword with blood on it.

"Damn it..." Bluenote said, he didn't have much magic left, this kid killed Zancrow, and punched his blackhole spell like it was nothing. He isn't showing any mercy...

"I know how Zancrow got here, it's because he died at the hands of Zeref, but..." Vic said trailing off and pointing the glass sword at Bluenote, "How did you get here in this world?" Vic asked Bluenote, Vic also noticed something out of the corner of his eye behind Bluenote.

"Like in hell I would tell you!" Bluenote told Vic, bluenote may have been a dark mage, but he wasn't going to rat out his comrades even if he hated them.

"I see... Then... you have no use for me..." Vic said to Bluenote who's eyes went wide. "Rogue." Vic said aloud causing Bluenote to look confused before screaming in pain.

Bluenote felt pain in his chest and as saw a shadow blade going through it, he coughed up blood as he looked behind him, seeing Rogue with his hand out, shadows coming from it forming a blade which went right through himself...

Vic walked forward towards Bluenote as the glass sword he held shattered, and the blood splattered onto the floor.

He went up in Bluenotes face, "That was for hurting Lucy..." Vic told Bluenote.

Bluenote gritted his teeth as more blood came from out of his mouth, "Just... what are you?" Bluenote asked Vic who smiled.

An aura enveloped Vic for a split second as Bluenote saw in Vic's eyes what could only be described as 10 Dragon's staring down onto him. Bluenote noticed his vision getting fuzzier and fuzzier.

Vic smiled, "I'm just a simple yet powerful Pawn." he told Bluenote.

Bluenote smiled slightly as blood dripped from his mouth, and chest, "So that's how it is... good luck... You'll need it... Against... M..." Bluenote spoke weekly, but his voice slowly faded as his head dipped down and his eyes went lifeless...

"I'll deal with anyone that needs to be dealt with..." Vic said as Rogue pulled his shadow sword out of bluenote, and moved to the side and bluenote fell backwards and to the ground.

Vic leaned in a bit closely, listening... "No heartbeat. He's dead. Thanks for the backup, Rogue." Vic told Rogue who nodded.

"No problem. I am glad to have helped. Though it seems like you had it handled. Did you get the fight you were looking for?" Rogue asked Vic.

"Meh." Vic said with a shrug, "Wish we didn't have to kill them, but not much of a choice seeing as they worked for Salem, any magic users from Earthland that are under her control are dangerous. Can't risk it." Vic said as he sighed.

"You are right. At least we avenged lot of people who were killed by them." Rogue said and Vic nodded.

"Yeah. where's Lucy?" Vic asked Rogue.

"She and Frosch are nearby, I asked her to watch him so I could come help you." Rogue told him.

"Well, let's go meet up with her then." Vic said to Rogue who nodded.

"What about the bodies?" Rogue asked as Vic looked at the bodies.

"Well..." Vic said as he thought about it, "I wouldn't want them to somehow be revived with them... So..." Vic said as he snapped his fingers and the bodies of Zancrow and Bluenote were covered in ice.

"Shatter." was all Vic said and just like that the frozen bodies shattered into nothing.

Rogue just looked at Vic. Looking at Vic you'd never expect him to be a killer, the smile and his overall aura he gave off was one that was nothing like a killer... Though Rogue and Lucy knew he had killed people in the past, and they understood why.

Vic and Rogue walked away from where the fight happened, leaving the ground to be scared from the battle that happened... Though, no evidence of who won or who lost was there at all, no blood... No bodies, nothing...

____________________________________________________________________________

Vic and Rogue met up with Lucy who held Frosch in her arms, as she waited. She looked towards them.

She looked at Vic mainly, "Did you kill them?" Lucy asked Vic.

Vic nodded, "We did. They won't be hurting anyone else anymore. We avenged a lot of people who died at the hands of them in this world and in Earthland." Vic told her.

Lucy smiled a bit, not because of them being dead, but she was glad people could rest easy knowing their killers were taken care of and no one else had to die...

"Also sorry about that... I just wanted to fight them to test myself..." Vic said to them.

"Don't worry about it, we understand." Lucy told Vic, and Rogue nodded understandingly.

Lucy handed Frosch back off to Rogue who smiled and nodded at his Partner.

"We should go speak to Raven." Vic told them, they agreed with a nod.

All of them sunk into the shadows as Vic used his marker.

They all appeared in the middle of the tribe camp, surprising some members, he saw Raven sitting nearby on a crate.

She saw Vic and his team appear from the shadows and walked over. "I take it you've dealt with them?" Raven asked Vic and he nodded. "Salem is going to be after you more so now." She told Vic.

"I'm counting on it." Vic said to her with a smile, "Now that they've been dealt with, one thing we came here for is done... You know the other reason; do you have your answer Raven?" Vic asked her as he looked right at her.

Raven clenched her fist a bit, she did have an answer, she wasn't sure if she wanted to say it though, she remembered the things he told her last time, and they were right.

She nodded, "I do, I... want to meet Yang again..." Raven told Vic causing his smile to increase. "This doesn't mean I'm willing to work with Ozpin. But... I am willing to meet with Yang." She told Vic and he nodded.

"That's all I wanted." Vic told her. "We can leave tomorrow." Vic said

"Why tomorrow and not right now?" Lucy asked.

"I need to regain some magic; it's going to take a lot of magic power to transport us from here to Vale." Vic told them, which made sense to them.

"I could just take us there..." Raven said, "My Semblance allows me to make portals to people I have a strong connection with. Yang is included..." She told them.

"Nah I'll take us, wouldn't want Ozpin detecting your semblance somehow, no idea if he can do that, but can't be too safe." Vic said with a shrug.

Raven nodded as she went to prepare ahead of time for her tribe "I'll get Vernal to make room in a tent for you guys, your guest in the tribe, we shall treat you like such." Raven said as she walked off, not giving Vic the chance to say no.

"Well, at least we are welcome." Lucy said and Rogue nodded.

"Yes, I wonder how this will fair though..." Rogue said.

"I do as well... Oh well, let's go see if we can help in any way." Vic said as he followed Raven along with his teammates.

Vic inside wished he didn't have to kill Zancrow and Bluenote, because they meant a lot to him as characters in the show, even if he didn't like them, and it wasn't their fault, it was just how they were as people and how they grew up... He knows he told them to go burn in hell, but he also is happy they can rest in peace and not feel any more pain.

____________________________________________________________________________

On an island with a large tree two people could be seen at the beach of the Island. These two were Mavis Vermillion, and Zeref Dragneel. Zeref could be putting stuff in a boat, food, and other things of need.

"Are you really going now?" Mavis asked her husband as he put something in the boat.

He nodded, "I can feel it... It's going to happen soon... I wish to see it for myself..." Zeref told his wife with a smile.

"Then... I'm coming with you!" Mavis told him with a smile.

Zeref knew this would happen, "I was hoping you would. Let us go meet him together." he told her, and she smiled and nodded.

Mavis got in the boat with a smile, she watched as Zeref gathered a few more things before getting fully in the boat.

"Let us go!" Mavis exclaimed as Zeref nodded and the boat began to move.

Zeref smiled as they began to set sail towards Vale, where they both knew what was going to happen soon... They could feel it....

Zeref smiled as he held a book in his hand as Mavis laid her head on his shoulder.

____________________________________________________________________________

In a cave in the mountains of Vale, Acnologia sat in a chair he made out of stone, it had pillows and other things Vic gave him though to make it in Vic's words, "Fitting for a King" even though Acnologia was no longer the Dragon King.

He held his head down, but he felt something, his head raised as he looked in a direction. "So, he knows as well... Figures." Acnologia said aloud as he smirked as he placed his hand on his chin.

Acnologia chuckled to himself, he knew the Black Mage wouldn't miss this for the world, he would want to see this in person...

"The Dragon King Festival is nearing. The Black Mage can feel it as well. And with it. The birth of the new Dragon King will come..."

____________________________________________________________________________

Holy damn that was a lot of writing. I apologize about the Dely again, i wanted to have it out sooner but stuff happened. Irl stuff, writers block, all the good things.

Anyway! Hope you enjoyed the chapter and see Ya next time... whenever that is...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 2.2K 34
Yo guys! This is my very first fanfiction ever! I created a bunch of comics based off of my favorite anime and I wanted to sorta make it public! I ho...
65.6K 2.8K 56
"Sometimes the brothers that you need in life are fosters." Cold, sadistic, and a hint of crazy describes the pyromaniac perfectly. Never choosing to...
3.6K 157 15
A man died and was reincarnated as Summer's twin... Hm, too bad for him -*cough* her, things doesn't go too well Now how will she cope with everythin...
146K 2.5K 50
[completed] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok hii this story is basically oneshots of alot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just get...