Ivy milkovich

By cameronmonagh4n

Ivy finds herself back in the place she grew up in, Chicago , she wasn't planning on staying for long but tha... More

Welcome
1
2
3
4
5
7-
8-
9
10
11
12-
13
14-
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76

18

1.1K 21 6
By cameronmonagh4n

"School or out." Fiona argued whilst pointing towards the front door.

Ivy was currently stood with all the Gallaghers including  Jimmy and
Estefania while lip and Fiona fought , lip had been expelled for launching a chair out the window which Fiona was obviously furious about but nobody knew she'd threaten to kick him out like she was doing now.

"What." Lip replied, almost in shock.

"My job is to keep this house going busting my ass for you, working eight jobs making meals keeping everything straight . Your job is school . School or leave." She threatened.

Lip then stormed off upstairs

"I'm surprised I didn't get brought into that . My name likes to get mentioned during family arguments." Ivy laughed with Ian while Fiona laid plates for everyone at the table but everyone turned around when they saw lip come downstairs again "What are you doing?" Ivy asked

"Well I'm not going back to school so I guess that means I'm leaving." He shrugged as he flung his backpack over his shoulder.

"Twat." Ivy muttered "schools not even that bad."

——————

Ivy had just woken up after hearing too many voices downstairs , was always great waking up early to people being way too loud so she went downstairs to check it out to see Frank , Fiona , Debbie , Liam and

"Monica?" Ivy rubbed her eyes in hopes that she was dreaming and that Monica wasn't stood infront of her for her yearly appearance.

"Oh Ivy! Look at you , so pretty." Monica smiled as she cupped ivys face and kissed her forehead

"Where's ian?" She pushed away from Monica.

"Left ." Fiona replied

"Ivy! Sit down enjoy the food." Monica insisted as she pulled a seat out for Ivy in which she sat in "where's lip?"

Everyone stayed silent

"I think I should catch up with ian , lovely seeing you Monica." She replied while smiling as she walked out and caught up to ian who wasn't that far down the street "how long do you reckon she'll stay for?"

"Not long at all , i reckon 2 weeks at the most and she'll be gone." He answered as his eyes stayed pinned to his feet as they walked.

"I wonder where lip is right now." Ivy wondered, feeling kind of bad for the older brother.

"Probbaly at Karen's . You see she's like cancer you kill it in one spot and it pops up in another." They both chuckled

"How's Mickey holding up in juvie?" Ian questioned. Last night after lip left Ivy got a call from the station saying mickey was back in which wasn't a big surprise .

"He called me a fuck-twat . So seems okay you should visit him." She nudged her bestfriend.

"He's still pissed at me."

"Course he is."

——————

"Oh my god." Ivy groaned as the loud music played downstairs from what sounded like Monica and frank "I'm sick of this." She jumped out of bed dragging Ian with her and downstairs.

"I want to do something with my life so shut the Fuck up and let me sleep" Ian yelled over the music as Ivy stopped it.

"Do not talk to your mother like that. You little fucker." Frank pushed him so Ian pushed back .

Monica swung Frank around and slapped him in front of everyone.

"Apologise to him!" She demanded

"Uhh, sorry?" Frank surrendered, in shock from Monica actually defending the kids for once.

"What is going on?" Debbie asked as she stood at the bottom of the stairs , Ivy walked over to her

"grab some earplugs and go to bed , everything's fine debs I love you." But Debbie refused as Monica offered to have fun with her so she went with Monica "Screw this shit man!" Ivy booted the table throwing all the bottles eveywhere gaining everyone's attention.

"Come on ivy lets go upstairs." Ian took her up before she could kick off anymore as he knew Ivy could sometimes get agitated by loud noises.

"I feel like that was a bit extra of me ." Ivy cringed at herself, They both laughed before going to sleep , well trying to go to sleep with all the noise downstairs continuing for the whole night.

————-

Ivy walked in through the back door with Ian behind her to see Monica and frank making out , they quickly stopped when they acknowledged the gingers that stood their in disgust

"Hey , sweeties." Monica smiled "I made some cookies!"

"Oh , so now we're square for you abandoning us and everything." Ian replied not taking a cookie from the tray.

"Are you coming with us to carls game?" Frank asked, he and Monica was all dressed up for carls game as if they was actually about to play mummy and daddy for the day.

"Yeah we are going to carls game ." Ivy sighed, saying the 'we' part a lot louder than the rest.

"We always go to carls games because we actually give a shit." Ian added, they'd never missed one of carls games.

"Ian Clayton Gallagher , Ivy Aleksandr milkovich. I told you don't speak to your mother like that!" Frank hissed at the two that stood there with smirks on their faces, obviously Monica wasn't ivys child but being considered family meant the beat downs also come on Ivy.

"You haven't even claimed your moms body from the morgue and you wanna tell me how to treat Mine?" Ian backchatted, slowly getting annoyed.

"He has a point." Ivy muttered

"You're dad told me about the kid in the store . It must be sad having someone you care about in jail. But you should never feel ashamed about what or who you are." Monica waffled.

"I'm not mom." Ian stated, he wasn't ashamed of being gay it was just who we was screwing was ashamed of it.

"Wait is she on about mickey?" Ivy chimed in and Ian nodded "my brothers an ass, nothing to miss."

"He's your brother?" Monica asked

"Yup." Ivy replied, popping the 'p'

"How bout after carls game I take you guys out? Cheer you up." Monica offered, it was almost like ivys whole mood had changed.

"Hell yeah as long as your buying." Ivy cheered but ian didn't look so up for it, he never enjoyed spending too much time with Monica just incase he was to get attached again.

"I'll pay yeah , so will you come?" Monica held her hands together as if she was begging for them to come.

"Yeah we will be there Monica." Ivy answered for the pair of them.

"Cant wait." Monica kissed Ivy on the cheek before going back to making another batch of cookies

—————

"Come on Carl!" Ivy screamed as she held up a sign which read "south side rules!" Which was pretty cringey but she didn't make them, Debbie did.

She and all the gallaghers continued to cheer Carl on until Estefania and lip showed up

" you babysitting now?" Fiona scoffed at Jimmy who did the walk of shame up towards the gallaghers.

"Roommate." Jimmy replied.

Ivys eyes widened as she looked over to Fiona who tensed up

"You're living at jimmys?" Ivy asked as lip stood there unfazed by the conversation

"Yeah no curfews no ultimatums no befriending the enemy behind my back ." Lip aimed that at Fiona who wasn't blind to tell.

"She just showed up we had nothing to do with It." Fiona added then lip started to walk away "oh really your just gonna storm away like a baby ? Too bad there's no door you can slam."

"You're sons a real prick." Ivy whispered to monica behind her

——————

" a gay bar , wow." Ivy chuckled as monica her and Ian walked inside

"Me and Bob used to come here, don't worry Ivy straight people also come here ."

"Of course you did."

"It's a great mix of gay lesbian bi and cool breeders." Monica squealed, she was excited to be spending quality time and at a place that would benefit Ian.

"It's a little weird being out with you mom." Ian mumbled.

"No shame baby. See? But don't even think about coming out at school."

"He wasn't planning on it." Ivy butted in

"Someone in that neighbourhood will knife you." She pretended to stab Ian in the stomach.

"Think we will get carded?" Ivy asked, just wanting to get smashed.

"Nah your both the bread and butter here. They need fresh meat to keep the old guys coming in . Oo ian three o clock that guy is totally checking you out . Oh wait! Ivy nine o clock he for sure thinks your hot go speak to him." She nudged the younger girl to go and shoot her shot.

"I don't think that's a good id-." The Nine o clock man bumped into Ivy "holy shit sorry."

"Would you like me to buy you a drink?" He asked and not even a second later Ivy took his hand and had walked off with him.

"Good luck." Ian mouthed to her , Monica had pulled Ian away to give Ivy some time with this man

"Just here with my bestfriend and his mom. You?" Ivy continued the conversation as they sat at the bar.

"Looking for some hot chicks like you." He replied, making Ivy clench her jaw, she found him fit but the older men just don't get what sounds pervy and what doesn't.

"Well thank you , you're not so bad yourself." She smiled, taking a sip of her drink.

"You wanna dance?" The man held his hand out for Ivy to grab and she took it , he lead the two over to the dance floor and they started to dance .

As the songs went on and on and the pair got drunk the dancing became pretty sexual instead of just drunk dancing.

"You a virgin?" He whispered in her ear in which she shook her head to say no "you want to go to the bathroom?"

And with that they headed over to the toilets

But we don't need to hear ivys sex life let's be so real.

——————

"Holy shit you're good." The man smirked as he regained his breaths.

She smiled back before sorting herself out in the mirror, if she walked out in the state she was everyone would be able to tell.

"I'll see you around red." The man passed Ivy a piece of paper which had his number on it , she again smiled at the man before leaving the club .

Of course she ripped the paper the minute she got out that man was too needy and not in a good way.

——————

After leaving the club she found herself in a shop nearby buying a bottle of vodka for the walk back meaning she was even more smashed as she walked into the Gallagher house and all eyes went to her.

"Where did you go?" Ian grunted, he seemed pissed that Ivy had disappeared for the whole night.

"Bathroom." Her words slurred and unluckily for her, her drunk words were never a lie.

"Don't tell me you fucked him ivy!" Ian stood up to catch her as she tripped over the couch.

"Cant make any promises." She giggled to herself, nobody else looked impressed apart from Monica who stood behind Ian holding her thumbs up to almost congratulate the girl

Then Fiona pressed play on the music and everyone started hyping each other up while dancing moving on from Ivy.

"Was it good?" Monica whispered to Ivy as they danced together.

"Could've been better." She giggled

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fuck You By rae!

Fanfiction

402K 1.4K 32
[ᴍɪᴄᴋᴇʏ ᴍɪʟᴋᴏᴠɪᴄʜ x ғᴇᴍᴏᴄ] ✮ ❝ ᴋɪss ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴄᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏɴɢᴜᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ❞ ✮ ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ɢᴀʟʟᴀɢʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴍɪʟᴋᴏᴠɪᴄʜ, ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ sʜᴇ ғᴀʟʟs ғɪʀsᴛ ᴀ...
60.3K 832 17
Hannah Milkovich lives a life of trouble, fun, and pain with her older brother Mickey and her childhood best friend Ian Gallagher. Being a Milkovich...
115K 2.7K 36
Mickey and Ian are friends ⋆ฺ。*:・⋆ฺ。*:・⋆ฺ。*:・⋆ฺ。*:・⋆ฺ。*:・⋆ฺ。*:・⋆ฺ。*:・⋆ฺ。*:・ #2 in Gallavich 2-6-20 & 9-25-20 #1 in Gallavich 9-26-20
1.4M 26.8K 88
{DISCONTINUED} Cassie Gallagher was born to an alcoholic father and a dead beat mother. Being raised by her older sister was tough, but what was eve...