DC Universe Gets A Clean Up

By La_Flame20

After Accidentally Killing The Joker, Y/n Is Forced To Deal With The Consequences That come With Killing The... More

Day 1
Day 2
Day 2.5
Day 2.6
Day 2.9
Day 9
Day 9.2
Day 9.2 (Harley)
Day 10
Day 16
Day 16.2
17
Day 18
18.2
Day 19
19
19.2
Day 21
Day 22
Day 22.1
Day 41 (night)
Day 41 (night 1.2)
Day 42 (Dawn)
Day 42.1
Day 43
Day 43.1
43.2
43.3
43.4

Day 41

4.3K 106 58
By La_Flame20

Day 29

PBN Reporter 1: It has been a week since the disappearance of the crime Boss, Black mask. The body of Bane, a known supervillain and Arkham inmate was found at Black mask's last known location by the GCPD. The GCPD has also successfully apprehended a lot of people believed to have ties to the criminal organization, effectively destroying it.

PBN Reporter 2: Since then, a new group, calling themselves 'Ghosts' has risen in it's place and crime rates have significantly dropped. We recently received this message from this group.

"Citizens of Gotham. Rejoice. We have freed our city of the dark shadow of crime. We will maintain the peace, no matter what. This is a warning to all. For the next two weeks any and all crime is illegal. Those who chose to break this rule should expect a swift response from us."

"We will not tolerate outliers. We are the shadows you walk past in the streets. We are the guardians of this great city. You will never find us. But victim or perpetrator, if you test us, we will find you. We are the Ghosts."

Day 33

PBN Reporter 1: Since the release of the statement made by the 'Ghosts', the mayoral office has responded with a city wide surveillance system in collaboration with Wayne industries and upcoming mega company, Protagonist Corp. The plans has been speedily moved through thanks to period of peace provided by the vigilante group known as 'The Ghosts' which is rumored to be comprised of former members of the criminal organization of recently deceased insane criminal Joker, who's killer is still unknown. When asked about what the GCPD has to say about recent events, police commissioner James Gordon had this to say.

"We are currently working on many leads on the Jokers murder, the appearance of this vigilante group, and the whereabouts of Black mask. It has been a stressful month for GCPD but we will soon have a break in the case. Taking the law into your own hands is not the right answer. The GCPD has and will always keep Gotham safe."

Day 40

PBN Reporter 1: Protagonist Corp has recently began buying and rebuilding run down districts of Gotham. The mayor's office is in full support of this project and plans to incorporate the surveillance system into the rebuilt districts. Wayne enterprises has signed a partnership deal with Pro Corp and construction on the zones has sped up thanks to Wayne enterprises tech. The future for Gotham is looking bright. Who knows what will happen?

.....*.....*......*.....*.....*.....*.....*.....*.....*......*.....

???: Daddy.

???: Daddy.

A little hand tugged at my leg with all her might but I didn't budge.

???: C'mon, you promised. We're going to be late. C'mon, C'mon. Wake up. *I felt her tiny body climb onto the bed and crawl to sit on my chest* Daddy. Daddy. wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up.

I opened one eye to see the red haired girl bouncing up and down on my chest, her tiny fists raining blows at me, then turned to my alarm which still hadn't rang, instead reading 5:45. I sighed and sat up, spreading my arms out for a hug which she immediately did.

Y/n: Aww. What's the matter, little Hermione? Why are you so sad?

Hermione: Daddy promised to take me to Disney world but Daddy won't wake up.*she looked at me with eyes brimming with tears* did daddy lie?

Y/n: Okay, okay. Let's go. *She instantly smiled and hugged me, the tears already gone. I turned to the side where another red haired lady pretended to sleep.* Barb. Barb. Honey, I know you're awake.

Barbara: Hmmm. *Louder snoring* your daughter. Take care of her.

I sighed and leaned over to kiss her forehead and when she smiled, I dropped Hermione onto her face.

Barbara: Ahh! Y/n! Why?

Y/n: Before six, she's your child. *I winked at Hermione* Wake up mommy and then we'll all go together.

I rolled over and pulled the covers over my head. Hermione began to cry and tug on her mother, preventing her from getting away.

Barbara: Hermione Ellieen Gordon, get off me, right now.

Hermione: Nuh uhh. Daddy said to wake you up.

I laughed to myself as I drifted off to sleep to the sound of them bickering.

When I heard my alarm ringing, I yawned and sat up still half asleep. The room seemed darker than I remembered plus it seemed a bit smaller. I felt someone moving next to me and I watched her sit up with a stretch.

She turned to me, deep green eyes half closed giving her a sultry look, bright red hair tossed and turned and her lips slightly swollen as she gently bit the corner of her lower lip.

???: Y/n?

At the sound of her voice, a lot deeper and older than I remembered, dripping with sexiness, I answered the question I didn't even know I had asked myself.

Y/n: Yes.

I blacked out for a second and we were now both lying down, my hands pressed down on both sides of her head, trapping her underneath me. Her head was turned to the side, a deep blush spreading over her light green skin as she panted heavily.

Green skin?

I almost pulled away when she looked up at me with eyes clouded with her desire and eagerness. I caressed her face, brushing away the stray locks of her hair aside as I leaned in to plant feather kisses on her cheeks, making my way to her neck. She gasped when I sucked hard at a very sensitive spot, her fingers tangling with my hair.

???: Y/n..

I blacked out again when she moaned my name, her voice a trigger that seemed to awaken something deep inside me. I leaned in to claim her lips and-

Jason: Alright that's enough, both of you. Show some respect for your roommates.

My eyes widened as a hand grabbed my collar threw me out the darkness into the brightly lit outdoors. I was flying through the air now, confusion the only thing I felt while the ground rushed up at me. Realization set in seconds before I saw the car under me.

Y/n: Oh.

I crashed into it, smashing through the roof and the windshield. I yawned and went back to sleep, refusing to wake up and face reality.

In my apartment, Ivy leaned against the window sill looking out at my body with worried eyes, her breathes coming in short bursts and her hands shook almost imperceptibly.

Ivy: Is he going to be okay? I know he's immortal and all but still...

Jason: He'll be fine. He just needs to cool off. *he shrugged and turned away but stopped when he noticed Ivy's expression* What happened?

Ivy: I don't know. I woke up to see him staring at me then he started kissing me and next thing I know you appeared. What's wrong with him?

Jason: Oh, that what it was. *He shook his head in disappointment* Let's see. An extremely hormonal teenager who has had a stressful week wakes up next to you.

Ivy: So? It's never happened before. I mean we kid around a lot but he never takes it seriously.

Jason: Hah. When he gets back up, ask him.

Ivy: Speaking of which, did you have to throw him out the window?

Jason: Trust me, he'll be fine. *He nervously scratched his cheek* or maybe I shouldn't have interfered?

She sighed and began to dress up, replacing the oversized t-shirt that hang of her shoulder with a tank top and jacket along with a pair of black pants.

She looked outside again to see Y/n get out of the car and make his way into the building, his leg and arms bent at odd angles. She winced almost imagining the pain he must be going through.

Jason went back to his bed and resumed reading his book, glancing at the door every few seconds. It wasn't long before it got kicked in and Y/n stepped in. His eyes swept the room, pausing at Ivy temporarily before settling on Jason.

Ivy: Why haven't you already healed? *He still didn't move* Hey, Y/n can you hear me?

Jason: I think he's asleep?

Ivy: Throughout all that? I didn't know he sleep walks.

He... Doesn't. *His eyes widened when he saw Y/n smirk* Oh shit!

Y/n walked up to him and punched him in the face before turning back to his bed. He quickly grabbed Ivy before she could react and fell on the bed hugging her from behind.

Ivy: I'm very confused.

Jason: Me too. *Straightens nose* Maybe he just wants to cuddle. What a softie.

Ivy: I'm really really confused.

Jason: Just wait until he wakes up then ask him. Wait a minute, I don't remember seeing you here last night?

Ivy: Yeah. Got here just this morning.

Jason: And of course you went right to sleep. Next to him.

Ivy: Like I said, he's never done this before. This is where I sleep. This is as much my room as it is yours or his.

Jason: Well, have fun. I won't interrupt again. *He smirked and run to the door* Gotta go.

Ivy: Wait don't leave me here.

Jason: You could always just get out if you want to. Do you want to?

She threw a nearby book at him and grumbled to herself before worming her way out of Y/n's arms. She watched his sleeping form before walking out with a sad look.

Ivy: Maybe, someday... But not today.

I opened an eye after she left and punched the wall with a frown.

C*ck blocking *as son of a b*tch *ss f*ck loving *ss p*ssy *ss b*tch *ss f*ckface looking motherf*cking c*nt.

Yeah! What the hell, dude!

I had it. Goddamn it, I had it! one more minute and, and- Gahh! That's it! I'm gonna kill him. No no, I'm going to kill him.

Would you calm down.

F*ck you, f*ck him, f*ck this world, f*ck all of you in the *ss with a giant *ss f*cking-

Oh look, my phone's ringing.

That shut him up enough for me to get out of bed and grab my discarded clothes. I had come home late again and hadn't expected any surprise guests. I was extra tired because like an idiot, I increased my work load by three.

Managing Protagonist Corp, running the Ghosts, ensuring that all the properties I intended to aquire went along smoothly and finally managing Gotham's underground. I still haven't found Black mask but my sources informed me of a meeting between the remaining gangs I haven't taken over.

Overall very busy. And now this issue, which I had no clue how to solve. So I will instead choose to avoid it. I pressed the phone to my ear and held it there with my shoulder as I put on my clothes except my pants, which were already on.

Brian: Sir, we've found the meeting point. Orders?

Y/n: Keep watching them. Prepare for phase three.* I considered something before shrugging* oh and code 'Green Rose', get it ready.

Brian: Sir? Are you sure? We haven't finished construction.

Y/n: I know. I kinda fucked up. So I need it ready, soon.

Brian: Of course, as expected of you.

Oof.

Y/n: Oh haha. Anyway, clear my schedule until I call you back. Is that clear?

Brian: Yes sir. Except you have a meeting with Mr Wayne at three. And you're being called for questioning by the GCPD and-

Y/n: What!? I can't hear you. You're breaking up... Oh nooo...ooo... Byem

I hang up and was putting the phone in my pocket when I noticed the date. I frowned slightly as a bitter taste filled my mouth and I realized I was biting my tongue. I stuffed my suit into my backpack and climbed out the window.

Where are you going?

To find someone to beat up.

Why?.... Oh. Today's the anniversary huh?

I didn't bother to respond as I jumped onto a bike parked behind my building. I took the keys out of my pocket and revved the engine a few times before riding away, ignoring the shadow that watched me from my window.

Harley: You think today's his birthday?

Jason: No.

Ivy: Mother's?

Jason: No.

Harley: Then who's?

Jason: I don't know. He seems angry. Like beat someone up, angry.

Harley: Well if he would rather be alone than be here with us that's his problem. I mean we're his friends right?

Jason: I guess.. he'll be fine.

Harley: I know. I just wished he'll open up more. I don't like seeing him like this.

Jason: We all have to deal with our demons. Some of us, quite literal ones.

I sped down the highway at full speed, never once slowing down. With the wind blowing in my face and rushing past my ears, I couldn't really hear or think about anything. Just feeling the pounding of my heart in my chest.

Baby shark, Doo Doo Doo Doo do du,

I spun out of control, crashed into a road divider and flew of the highway into the back of a van. I groaned and began to sit up but I couldn't because I couldn't feel my legs.

Dude. What. The. FUCK!

... Sorry?

No shit, asshole. My bike. I just got it too.

What's the big whoop? You net worth is easily in the millions. Just get another one.

Oh sure, I'll just walk into a bike shop and plop down another 50k and walk out with a new bike.

That is literally what you did the first time.

Y/n: You know what, fuck you too. *I tried to lift my arm but it didn't move.* And would you heal me already.

Fine. Fine.

I felt my legs stand without me controlling them and my bones snap back in place. The cuts and bruises healing too.

Thank you.

Your welcome. Now, where are we going.

I honestly don't know.

I heard a scream coming from outside the van. A smirk crossed my face while he started cheering.

Lesgoo!

I climbed out of the hole my bike made and approached the thugs harassing a couple of teenage girls. I flexed my wrist, already anticipating the fight when four people in dark clothing drop down and instantly disarmed the thugs. One of them stepped forward and pointed a gun to a thug's head.

L: We gave you a warning. We will not be lenient. You have been judged and found guilty. Your sentence is-

Y/n: Wait.

L: Who dares- Captain? *Instantly all four of them bowed* what are you doing here?

Y/n: Oh just happened to be passing through. Well done. Good job, really but could I handle this?

L: Certainly sir. *To his team* Move out.

And just as quickly as they arrived they quickly were gone, the only sign of their existence were the two shaken girls and the unconscious thugs on the ground.

Honestly, sometimes efficiency is a bitch.

You trained them.

I nudged one of the thugs with my foot. He groaned and rolled over. I sighed and turned to the girls.

Y/n: It's alright now. Be on your way.

They broke out of their shock, screamed and run down the street so fast I began to wonder why they didn't do that in the first place. I dragged one of the thugs to the side and slapped him until he woke up.

Y/n: Which gang are you from? Oh whatever. Don't need a reason anyway.

Thug: What? What happened?

Y/n: Don't worry about that. I'm feeling bored so do try and hold out for at least an hour, okay?

His unfocused eyes soon widened in horror when he saw the knife I was brandishing in his face. His screams soon became the only sounds I could hear, leaving a nice silence in my head.

........*........*........*........*........*........*.......*.......

I leaned on the railing of the building, watching the blood drop down onto the street down below. I smiled when I remembered the look on the lady in the lobby's face when I waved at her on my way to the elevator.

She's probably called the cops.

Let her. I'm dying of boredom.

You could always let me drive.

Not happening.

Spoilsport.

The elevator soon dinged and I felt his anger rise. I sighed and pulled out my gun and fired without turning.

Bruce: Still doing this?

Y/n: Yep. I thought you didn't come out in the day.

Bruce: I'm not here for a fight.

I turned around and there he was, leaning against the wall with him hands in his pockets looking as cool as he could.

Y/n: Wanna fight?

Bruce: I just said no, Y/n. I just came to talk.

Y/n: Do I look like I want to?

Bruce: Sometime what we want isn't what we need.

Y/n: How'd you find me.

Bruce: I'm Batman.

I ignored him and turned back to the railing. He quietly walked to stand beside me. Neither one of us willing to bring up the white elephant in the room. The silence was broken when my phone started vibrating.

Y/n: Speak.

Brian: Sir, we have reports of a team of meta-humans entering the city. At least, six of them. What are your orders?

Y/n: Identities?

Brian: Not sure, will investigating further.

Y/n: Okay, I'll-

I heard a buzz and then the line cleared.

Jason: I'll check it out. You do your thing.

Y/n: Jason? What are you-

Jason: Okay, bye.

The line went dead and I heard a chuckle from behind me. I glared sharply at him but his smile widened.

Bruce: Friends, am I right.

Y/n: Whatever. Wanna fight?

Bruce: No. It wouldn't help.

Y/n: Would you be at the meeting?

Yeah, I want to see how you handle it. And do try to keep the killing to a minimum.

Y/n: Hmmm.

It was quiet before I heard him speak again.

Bruce: I'm sorry. He must have been a great friend.

Y/n: ...He was. One of the best ever.

And that where we left it. Just two men standing on a roof, looking over their city, each reflecting on the past, thinking about all they have lost and all they have gained. Knowing that no matter what happens, they will keep fighting for those we love.

.......*......*......*.......*.......*.......*......*.......*......

Lex flung his arm console at the test tubes in a rage. No matter what he tried, no matter how hard he thought he still hasn't figured out a solution. All DNA samples always showed signs of mutation soon after being exposed to kryptonite. Even ones with regeneration properties couldn't handle it.

He could figure it out if he had time, but he didn't. And everyday he found himself growing weaker and weaker. Creating a clone wouldn't work because of his already mutated cells. He had also already backed up his mind, and just needed a body to put it in.

Mercy: Still haven't figured it out?

Lex: I don't know what to do. I feel my mind slipping away bit by bit. Just this morning I couldn't even remember the correct sequence of the human genome. Can you believe it?

Mercy: Oh noo. That's such a tragedy.

Lex: Anyway, any news from our associate? About the boy?

Mercy: The boy has been very busy of late. The team you sent in just barely escaped his ambush. They are hiding at a safe house. Are you sure you want to do this?

Lex: His DNA is the only one that survives. And has the highest compatibility. And his achievements aren't bad at all. It's currently the perfect option.

Mercy: Yeah but he's still a kid.

Lex: Mercy, since we started watching him, he has killed at least 30 people. And caused events that led to the deaths of at least a hundred more. That we know of.

Mercy: Wow.

Lex: Yeah, I'm sure I want to go through with it.

Mercy: I still think you'll look weird. You two don't look a thing alike.

Lex: That my dear, is for me to worry about. Now, if that's all, I'll get back to work. My life literally depends on this.

Elsewhere, Y/n sneezed into a tissue and then threw it into a nearby bin.

Bless you.

Fuck you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 214 25
Harley Quinn has been captured, yet her boyfriend is still large. It's only been a few weeks, but she is already feeling the long effects of prison...
536K 16K 40
A world of chaos surrounds (Y/N). She hears stories about the Batman, the mob, the Joker, the GPD. The Joker begins to take over Gotham city. He robs...
9.2K 256 24
Gotham: A crime ridden city filled with Villains and Hero's. Most who dream of obtaining powered would live to become the latter. But what happens wh...
7.9K 394 21
After a calculated series of tragedies break Kara Danvers, Bruce Wayne and her Cousin Kal EL join forces to find those responsible.