Captured

By Kayy_B

Nala would do anything for her sister Cami, even cover up the murder of the visiting Alpha's cousin. She did... More

Synopsis
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Update: Please read
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty- Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three

Chapter Twenty-One

6.8K 249 29
By Kayy_B

*Not Edited*

Chapter Twenty-One

His eyes were flashing amber as they trailed over my body causing me to grip my towel tightly. "Where's Cami and why are you here?"

He ignored me as his eyes continued to inspect every inch of my body.

"Alpha?"

That one word seemed to snap him out of his thoughts and his eyes moved up to my face. "Do you always prance around half naked?" He spat the words out and looked at me in disgust.

Excuse me?

"I just came out of the shower! You're the one barging into the room without knocking!" I hissed at him before I remembered who I was talking to and lowered my voice. "I'm going to get dressed."

I snatched the clothes I had laid earlier on the bed and strode into the bathroom locking the door behind me. As I put the clothes on in record time I thought about where Cami could be. Is she okay? Were they hurting her?

I tossed the damp towel onto the sink and exited the bathroom to find the Alpha waiting for me.

"Where's Cami?" I inquired, my tone more polite this time.

Alpha Alessandro began walking towards me. "Since you got Cami is all you've been concerned about. Not your both yours and Cami's safety, just hers."

"She's my little sister." I reminded him, keeping my eyes on the floor.

"You would do anything for her." He didn't ask, he said it as if he was making an observation.

Of course I would.

"Makes me wonder how far you will go to protect her." I remined silent as he stood in front of me. "Or how far you've already gone to protect her."

I would do anything and everything to protect her, including burying her dead rapist's body.

"Let's test that shall we?"

Unsure of what he meant by that, I glanced up and met his green eyes before looking away quickly. His hands gripped my chin and he lifted my face up. "Will you do anything to keep her safe?"

"Yes." I whispered as I stared into his eyes.

He removed his hand from my face. "Get down on your knees."

"What?"

"Get down on your knees."

My heart began to race as I stared at him in horror. Is this going where I think this is going?

I slowly got down on my knees and tried to stop myself from freaking out.

"Look up at me." He ordered.

I did as he asked and found him staring down at me. He let out a soft chuckle and grazed my lips with his fingers.

"Do you know what I'm going to do to you?"

I had an idea but I was hoping I was wrong. I would do anything to keep Cami safe but could I do this?

I kept my eyes on his face as I heard his zipper go down. I swallowed the bile that was rising in my throat.

Oh God, I can't do this!

"Are you scared?"

"Yes." I told him truthfully, my voice a lot weaker than I had expected. My throat started to close and tears pricked my eyes.

A lone tear slid down my cheek and he gently brushed it away. He frowned slightly before taking a step back. "Get up."

I immediately stood up and created some distance between us. My eyes wandered down to his trousers and I stared at it in confusion when I saw his zipper was closed.

But I heard him pull it down!

I felt the Alpha gaze on me and I looked away from that area.

"Don't leave this room." Alpha Alessandro ordered as began to leave the room.

"Where's Cami?"

He ignored me and left the room, slamming the door behind him. Once he was gone I let out a sigh of relief before running over to the bed. I lifted the mattress up slightly and pulled out my phone that I had hidden the night before.

My patience was thin as I waited for the phone to restart. Uncle Tom had to get Cami out of here now, if these are the things they do in here Cami couldn't be here to witness or partake in it. There was no way I would let someone assault her again.

Unlocking the phone quickly and keeping an eye on the door I skimmed the multiple texts from Uncle Tom.

What do you mean you're at Alpha Alessandro's pack? How did you get there?

Nala, answer me.

Are you hurt? Is Cami hurt?

I'm going to get you both out of there. Don't anger the Alpha.

My eyes widened as I saw the last message that was sent an hour ago.

I have a meeting with Alpha Alessandro and the Human Ambassador. There's a good chance you're both going to leaving here today.

Gripping the phone tightly, I closed my eyes and smiled. We were going to get out of here! Once we left the pack, we would have to leave the country and disappear. We couldn't risk staying in this country anymore.

Maybe that's where Cami was? She was with Uncle Tom and they were trying to figure out how to get us out of here. This didn't seem that plausible but it was better to believe that than believe that she was being tortured somewhere. I paced the room for the next half an hour as I waited for someone to let me know where Cami was and what was going on. After that I laid on the bed and continued to wait.

The door opened and I shot up from the bed, my eyes wide and frantic when I saw who it was. I ran towards Cami and pulled her close to me. "We're going to be okay." I whispered as I tightened my grip on her. This time I believed my own words.

"I know." Cami sobbed in my arms.

Pulling myself away from her, I looked at Uncle Tom who was staring at me with a serious expression. I gave him a smile which he didn't return. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer. "We need to talk."

My body froze as I heard those words.

No, please. We can't stay here.

"What's wrong?" I questioned frantically. "Did the meeting not go well? We're leaving here right?"

"Cami, sweetheart? Can you call your aunt and let her know we're going to be coming home soon?" He unlocked his phone and handed it over to her. "Nala and I are going to have a quick chat outside."

"Why can't you talk here?"

"We're going to be right by the door and it'll only take a couple of minutes." Uncle Tom explained. Cami looked at me and I nodded in encouragement.

Once she started fiddling around with the phone, me and Uncle Tom stepped outside. "What's going on? We are leaving right?"

Uncle Tom looked around the corridor to make sure no one was around before he began to talk. "There's no actual evidence to hold you both here, its just circumstances. Alpha Alessandro doesn't play by the rules, he doesn't want either of you to leave his sight."

"So what? We have to stay here?"

"Legally he can hold you both here for two weeks and if he has no evidence he has to let you both go."

"We can't stay here for two weeks! Cami will break!"

Uncle Tom nodded. "I know but those are the rules."

"Can't you do anything?" I pleaded. There was no way me and Cami would last for two weeks here and even if we did what if in those two weeks they find some evidence?

"There is one thing the Alpha suggested." Uncle Tom informed me hesitantly.

"Okay, what is it?" I questioned, eager to know what it was.

"He'll let Cami go for the time being but there's a catch."

Uncle Tom paused and I motioned for him to continue. His eyes were filled with sadness and sympathy causing alarm bells to ring.

"He want you to stay here."

@=#~=~#=@

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter 

Two chapters in two days! I've received a lot of support and encouragement from you all and decided to upload again. Next chapter will hopefully be up in a few days. 

If you want to read ahead you can do on www.patreon.com/kayy_b   

My completed book The Wolf Baby (70 chapters) is available on Patreon and for this festive period I have reduced the price so it is more accessible for everyone. This offer will only be available until end of January where the price of the book will go back up. If you have any questions about that, please let me know :) 

Thank you to everyone who reads, comments and votes. I really appreciate the support! 

-Kayy xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 51.5K 41
~In a world full of mythical creatures and other terrifying beasts~ **Mature Content** Rylan Cooper was different from the other little boys and girl...
474K 24K 41
When Leah is gifted with an abusive mate, you'd think she would give up on werewolves altogether. But a new experience opens her mind and heart to pa...
13.4M 421K 110
Malia Pierce at the age of nineteen was alone, constantly moving in fear she would be hunted down and found by her tormentors. She is the Alpha's dau...
4.5K 290 31
An ancient prophecy has loomed over Meila's head since her first shift aged seven. She is Aureum Unam;The Golden One. Kept hidden from the world sinc...