Something About You

By rosiecoochies

Both being idols and girls in SK, where homosexuality is not really accepted. My first book, do correct me if... More

1
2 : We Aren't Lovers
3 : In the Car
4 : Selfish
5 : A Little Jealous
6 : Australian Breakfast
7 : Drive Home
8 : Highschool Crush
9 : Music Award
10 : Meeting Parks
11 : The Gay Daughter
12 : "Please continue."
13 : Water Fountains
14 : Dating App
15 : Just with A Fork
16 : It's Not A Phase
17 : Live
18 : Buy Some Drinks
19 : Happy Birthday
20 : YSL
21 : I Can't Stand
22 : We Didn't Say Good Night
24 : Cramp
25 : Massage
26 : Rumors
27 : What Matters The Most
28 : Him Again
29 : Rules
30 : Wish (Christmas SE)
31 : Dispatch
32 : Something Is Wrong
33 : Can Never Be Mad
34 : Love is Love
35 : Night Walk
36 : When Did You Start to Like Me
37 : I'll Call You Back
38 : Bad Day
39 : Be Honest
40 : Leaving
41 : Love Blinds
42 : Answer
43 : Action Speaks Louder
44 : Plane
45 : Sunrise
46 : Love You More
47 : Break Up
48 : Coming Out
49
💗

23 : When The Time is Right

1.7K 91 49
By rosiecoochies

Hello, I've made a playlist for you readers. It's a playlist of songs that will give you the vibe of this book and they fit the theme of 'Falling in Love with Roseanne'. You might wanna hear to the songs while reading this story. Link in bio ❤️!!

----

"Oh my god! Isn't that Sunyoung from Time's Up? I've heard about her update that she's currently around here for a photoshoot with BLACKPINK Rosé. I think it is really her in that white culotte jumpsuit."

"Really? I think so. The blonde girl really looks like Rosé. Should we ask them?"

"I think it's better if we give them some privacy."

"Don't you know that Sunyoung likes meeting with her fans casually? This is a lifetime chance!"

I managed to hear a conversation between two girls walking in front of us. My ears literally work like rabbits'. Rosé seemed to not hear it at all and kept walking as usual, probably enjoying the view here in Turin. We were walking on the pavement, just getting some evening air. It was almost dawn and the dim lights of the streets made the scenerey seemed peaceful and romantic.

"Excuse me, miss! You look like Sunyoung and I wonder if you're just a lookalike or you're really her?" one of the girls turned around and stopped us. They eyed on our intertwined hands and I slowly let go of Rosé's hand. Shit.

"Hehe, you have a pair of sharp eyes. Yup, I'm Sunyoung."

"Oh my god... I'm really a big fan of yours. And Rosé? It's Rosé, isn't it? I can't confirm since you're wearing a mask."

Rosé took her mask down and smiled. "Yeah, we're here for some photoshoots."

The girls refrained themselves from screaming but they looked very excited. "If you don't mind, can we have pictures together? I won't post it if you don't want but I'll keep them to myself."

"It's fine, just post. Let's take a selfie. I'll be in the back with Sunyoung." Rosé pulled me closer. They quickly took out their phone and counted to three.

We were all smiling but mine fade away in a second when Rosé placed her lips on my cheek when the picture was taken.

"Ahh, so cute! You two are really close. Thank you for letting us have a picture with you!" the girls fangirled over the picture took while I was still processing what just happened.

"You're welcome. Make sure to make it go viral." Rosé smiled and intertwined her fingers with mine again.

"Uh, can we retake the picture? I think I forgot to smile." I said.

"Really? Let me check." the girl looked again at the picture before showing it to me.

"You're smiling here, Sunyoung." Rosé pointed at my face on the screen. "Don't mind Sunyoung, girls. She's really fussy when taking pictures. Alright, we gotta go for dinner. Hope to see you around again." Rosé hugged them and they hugged me before saying goodbye.

-

"Ugh, I can't even pronounce this. How do I even picture it?" I groaned when I opened the menu. I've never been to Italy before and I don't think I've tried any Italian food except for the cliche ones like spaghetti, pizza and pasta.

"I'll order for you. You might want something not so spicy or else you'll get the diarrhea again."

"Yeah, I think so."

She called for the waiter and speaked Italian, which I didn't understand any of it. She sounded so fluent and and confident talking to the waiter. One of the things I like about her.

"Did you learn Italian before?" I asked when the waiter excused himself.

"Nope. I travel a lot and I visit here quite often. I got used to their language without having to learn formally."

"Really? Can I hear it?"

"Hmm, alright. I will say something and you will have to guess it. Voglio le tue mani su tutto il corpo."

"Uhh, that's too complicated. Come on, give a simple one."

"Tette."

"Huh? Make some face expression. I can't just guess it. Put it in a phrase."

"Le tue tette sono fantastiche!" she made a face as if she was adoring me.

"Does it mean my outfit? My outfit is fantastic?"

"Yeah, you right." she laughed.

"Cool. What am I supposed to reply?"

"Just say succhiami la tette."

The waiter arrived at our table and served the food on our table. I wanted to practice the phrase so I just said it out loud, maybe the waiter would praise me for my accent.

"Succhiami la tette."

The waiter stopped and looked at me with a suprised face. Rosé was covering her face before she said something in Italian to the waiter, probably explaining that I was just practicing to speak. The waiter bowed and smiled awkwardly before he left.

"Duhh, did I mispronounce anything?"

Rosé crossed her arms and looked like she was holding herself from laughing. "I'm sorry, you can't say that to anyone."

"Why?"

Rosé shook her head left and right before she began to ate. I wasn't sure what's on the plate.

"What's your meal called?" I asked.

"This? Fettucine alfredo. It's good, open your mouth."

She hovered the fork to my mouth before I opened my mouth and took it in.

"Gosh, it's good as fuck. Can you cook this at home later?"

"Sure. And your meal is called is Mussel Fettucine, with Napoli Sauce. I think you'll like it."

I started to eat my own meal and thought Rosé owns a good taste when it comes to food. She must had eat a lot to know all this.

"This is good too. I'm gonna have it as my new favourite meal."

"Awhh, I thought you liked eating me more."

"Shut up!"

"Hmm, by the way Sunyoung. I wanna ask you something." she looked serious.

"What is it?"

"Well, we've been like this since years ago and now that we are a couple... have you thought of making us official?"

I thought for a while. "Do we really have to? It's good to be private like this. We won't get any hate and coming out in South Korea? Not a good idea."

"Ughh, I'm kinda frustrated that I can't just interact with you like I usually do when in public. You're my girlfriend anyway."

"People already know how close we are. What kind of interaction did you mean?"

"You always complain much when we're holding hands. Can't even kiss you on the cheek." she sighed.

"Haha! It's not necessary to do that in public. You can always do that at home."

"I don't want you just at home. I want you allll the time."

I giggled when she showed her frustration. Everything she does is so cute. "Fine. I won't complain anymore. But to be honest, I still get the butterflies when you do things like that and it's hard for me to hide my expression. People will think I'm weird."

"Really? Butterflies? Wow, I didn't know I can give such a big impact."

"Duhh, just what do you know." I sipped on my drink. I'm not sure of what's on my plate but they looked like some cheese balls. They're good anyway.

"And soo, thats whyyyy, I wanna make us official to public. So people won't think you're weird. And I can do whatever I want with you."

"It's not safe yet. You're a top artist. Aren't you worried about your reputation? Your career, company and group?"

"We're approaching our 30s, Sunyoung. Soon, the contract will end and BLACKPINK will disband. At that time, we have more than enough to support our lives. About the fans, I believe true fans will still be there no matter what. If you don't like it in Korea, just say the place and we'll go there together. I care about you more than anything else." Rosé explained.

Rosé wasn't joking when said all that. I noticed how she's being really honest about it and she was slightly worried. I took her hands in mine and caressed them.

"I love you so much, Rosé. And yes, I will go with you when the time is right. Just a little bit more before our contracts end and we will make it official. Can you wait, please?"

"No matter how long it takes, I will wait." she brought my hand to her lips before leaving a subtle kiss.

-

Don't forget to vote Rosé for MAMA ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 667 16
just a girl with an imagines book 🎀 highest ranking; #1 blackpinkimagines #1 blackpinksmuts #1 blackpinkinyourarea #1 rosesarerosies #1 parkchaeyou...
1.6M 62.7K 191
THANK YOU FOR ONE MILLION READS!!! Requested 🌹 Female reader imagines with Rosé of BLACKPINK!! Message me if you have any requests. I don't write s...
23.7K 780 27
Roseanne, a busy kpop star falls in love at first sight when she meets a chef at a restaurant she visits. She is immediately taken by the woman's bea...
22.2K 832 22
**COMPLETED** Roseanne Park is a pop princess. Lalisa is an actual princess. When Rosie is on tour, she spends a week in Thaliand, where she meets L...