Ivy milkovich

By cameronmonagh4n

Ivy finds herself back in the place she grew up in, Chicago , she wasn't planning on staying for long but tha... More

Welcome
1
2
3
4
5
7-
8-
9
10
11
12-
14-
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76

13

1.6K 19 8
By cameronmonagh4n

"Oi Ivy come on out!" Ian yelled from the other side of the door , she then opened the door and got pulled outside to see Kev had lit his weed on fire and a bunch of people were around it basically partying

"ready to have fun?," he asked as he held his hand out , she then took it and they ran down and towards the plants that laid on the floor

————————

"Last night went by so quickly" Ivy groaned as she spoke to Carl and Debbie at the table, slowly rubbing her forehead from the banging headache she had woken up with.

"Only cause you were out of it." Debbie replied

"How much did I drink?" Ivy questioned in hopes she didn't do anything stupid around the kids.

"Too much for someone your age." Fiona said as she walked down the stairs.

"You were so much more funnier though I like drunk Ivy more then sober Ivy." Carl laughed

"Well you won't see much of drunk Ivy ." Carl then pretended to be sad at her words so she kicked him under the table.

"Food , eat." Fiona smiled as she placed toast infront of them.

——————

Ivy then sunbathed outfront on the porch whilst Debbie, Carl and Ethel watched Liam while eating ice lollies.

"Liam , if you want a popsicle show me your hands." Debbie spoke to the kid who had his hands down his pants .

Carl kept playing with a lighter and insect repellent next to Ivy and it was stressing her out so she tried to take it off of him only for him to aim the stuff at her

"Hey don't be an asshole carl!" She whined , as she moved herself along the porch to get away from him.

"Liam, hands off your package or no treat!" Debbie yelled but the young boy paid no attention to his sister.

"Touching it is his treat." Ethel added then Fiona walked out

"I need my own room without Liam ." Debbie demanded expecting everyone to be all eyes and ears for her idea.

"I'm late for work, Carl quit it!" Fiona told him off as he continued to play with the lighter

"I cant share a room with someone in a constant state of arousal. Im gonna be a women soon." Debbie demanded as Fiona pushed passed her, not wanting to deal with the situation.

"Hey. Enough! Ivy you should be stopping him!" She then snatched his stuff off of him as Ivy still laid out on the porch.

"Look franks been gone for months , you move into franks room lip takes yours then Ian Carl Ivy and Liam can share." Debbie planned this all out in her head.

"Look debs you don't see Ivy complaining and she sleeps with the boys and she's a 'women'," she made quotation marks with her fingers before leaving .

"I gotta dash picking up my brother , Ethel you good with looking after them?" Ethel nodded and Ivy left to meet with Ian outside the prison.

———————

"Here he comes." She sighed as Mickey walked out. "You didn't have to come with me ."

"Yeah well I did." They both chuckled

"The hells he doing here?" Mickey pretended to be pissed that Ian stood next to ivy

"Hey." Ian smirked

"He thought I needed protection." Ivy shrugged.

"Oh yeah? You may think you know my sister . But you don't know my sister till you've fought my sister." Mickey said as he hugged ivy, he had missed his younger sister.

"Hm he has fought me mick." She replied

"Shut it, anyways she's protecting your ass." Mickey pointed at Ian, knowing his sister would beat the shit out of him if she had to.

"You smell like barbecue sauce Mickey." Ivy gagged but then Mickey grabbed onto her nipples as twisted them (it's weird but it's what's done in the show)

Ivy fought him but she was too weak.

"What did dad say! No titty twisters now that I'm a c cup." She pushed him off . While being in jail she had visited mickey with terry every now and then as she had to see her actual family occasionally and rules had been made like that one she just said to Mickey.

"C cup? Bitch you wish. Hey ! Fuck you , fuck you and especially fuck you!" Mickey yelled at the many police officers that stood where he just came out.

"Ian it's not funny." Ivy glared into his eyes As he stood there almost unable to control his laughter.

"It kinda is..." he held his stomach as Ivy pushed him to start walking.

But he didn't stop laughing so She then started chasing Ian down the street as Mickey kept up behind them.

———————

"Hey Fiona you awake?" Ivy shook her and she groaned in response, Ivy felt like a kid telling their mum they threw up half way throughout the night.

"Cant sleep either?" Fiona asked, slowly sitting up against the wall above her bed.

"Yeah stupid Debbie going and moving everyone, my bed is gone." She huffed before rubbing her eyes from how tired Ivy actually was.

"Oh shit yeah your bed. There's this random lady in franks apparently he's renting it to her? God knows" Fiona sighed, all the kids normally relied on her to think of a solution but her mind was blank.

"I literally want to scream right now we need the old rooms back like immediately ." Fiona agreed with her "I'm gonna go sleep at Kev and Veronica's I'm sure they won't mind."

Ivy then walked over and to her surprise the door was unlocked and they were in the kitchen cooking some late night food.

"Hey guys!" Ivy called out, as she made herself at home as Kev and V wouldn't care.

"Ivy? What are you doing here it's like 1 in the morning, everything okay?" Veronica came through to the living room, sitting next to her on the sofa.

"Got no where to sleep , Debbie's screwed up everyone's room can I crash here?" Veronica let her take the couch, Ivy sat there thinking of all the things that had happened recently not noticing she had zoned out.

"Lots on your mind?" V asked and she nodded "go on hit me."

"Ian wants to go to the army which means he will leave me here and I cannot live without that boy as odd as it sounds I just can't. You can't tell Fiona!" Ivy blurted, regetting saying anything not even a second later.

"Holy shit Ian wants to go to the army?" Kevin acted shocked as he joined the two girls in the living room

"You guys actually can't tell anyone , it's really been stressing me out since I don't know where I'm gonna live cause like what if Fiona kicks me out and I don't wanna go home. I'm so scared." Ivy began to stress.

"Baby don't be , fi won't kick you out and if she does then we are always here if you need a place to crash." Veronica hugged Ivy until she calmed down and went to sleep

—————-

"Got time for my legs? I gotta drive old people around all day." Veronica asked Ethel as she walked downstairs

"Old people excursion day? Yay." Kevin replied with obvious sarcasm in his voice.

"Do me a favour and kill me if I start losing my mind when I'm old." V bantered with them all.

"Will do v." Ivy answered.

"In my community if one of the elders felt they were too much of a burden they would wonder out into the snow and give themselves to the elements ." Ethel announced, gaining weird looks from everyone in the house.

"Jeez Ethel you come from twisted stock." Ivy joked as she got up from the couch "thank you guys I'll see you!" She waved before leaving and going back to the gallaghers house

"I'm gonna kill you debbie!" She yelled as she walked in

"Damn rough night?" Lip teased "I'm loving my new bed though"

"Lip why are you sleeping in my bed." Fiona asked as she rose from the sofa she slept on

"I moved Liam." Debbie spoke up " I cant be in the Same room where Liam keeps masterbating."

"It's not masterbating if nothing comes out." Carl added, making Ivy cringe from him even talking about stuff like that.

"According to whom?" Fiona scoffed

"My friend jack O'Donnell." Carl confirmed, even though it wasn't true in ivy's eyes.

"Not true" Debbie replied, still wanting to prove whatever point she was proving.

"It's kinda true." Lip added

"Not legally true." Ian stated

"Liam can be arrested for masturbating?" Carl asked, which he found hilarious.

"What is the age where it's inappropriate to arouse yourself infront of others even if nothing comes out?" Ivy questioned as lip and Ian laughed

"Two years old." Debbie responded, talking about her younger brother.

"Hey gallaghers! Plus milkovich... I need focus and cooperation . Unfortunately Frank has rented out his room to a pregnant woman." Fiona complained

"I already told them." Debbie interrupted, acting like she was the woman of the house.

"You let her in last night debs?" Fiona complained.

"She let herself in she has a key Fiona . Besides she's from China they kill extra babies there." Debbie replied not wanting the woman to have her baby killed.

"Liam needs to go back with you." Fiona argued.

"Yeah i agree Fiona!" Ivy chimed in

"No!" Debbie shouted "what's done is done."

"Okay for now liams in the boys room." Fiona lent her head in her arms on the kitchen counter, unsure of what to even do anymore.

"Four guys in one room? Isn't that a health violation also what about me guys?"Ivy asked

"I'll find Frank and figure this out until then , four in the room . Ivy we will figure you out." Fiona assured her.

Then the Chinese lady walked down the stairs gaining everyone's attention

"Hello." Carl said to her but she ignored him.

A knock at the door happened and Fiona got it . It was an envelope with money in for frank

"Who could possibly owe Frank Gallagher money." Ivy exhaled .

"I don't know but I'm gonna call him." And with that Fiona had called him , he was living with Sheila right now so she picked up the phone but then handed it to Frank .

"I'll give you fifty but the rest is ours and I'm spending it on grocery's."

"No Fiona that's my money!" Everyone heard frank yell over the phone but she hung up.

"Give him hell sis , we are off to work." Lip patted Fiona's shoulder as he walked towards the door with Ian Behind him.

"Can I join guys?" Ivy asked and they both nodded so she caught up to them .
————————

"Hey Ian bring me a cheese sandwich . Cheddar with hot mustard ." Linda asked over the intercom.

"You got it Linda." Ian then began to get Linda food.

"And tell Mickey that a packet of gum goes missing HES gone. Oh and tell your buddies I'm keeping tabs of how many cases they're moving . Ivy put that doughnut back!" Linda yelled, she was clearly watching the cameras and watching how Ivy was stood with the cabinet doors to the doughnuts was wide open.

Ivy then awkwardly looked around and put the doughnut she had just taken back in the case as Mickey rolled his eyes at her

"We're taking six cases of beer Linda." Lip called up to the security camera as he struggled to carry them out to the van.

"You two can put that back or I can crack your skulls on the pavement." Mickey threatened the boys who were stuffing their pockets .

"Mickey that was a bit harsh." Ivy replied as the boys ran out, looking like they had just shit themselves.

"Watch out or your skull will be the one I'll be cracking little sis." Mickey joked.

"Don't ever call me little sis that's the cringiest shit I've ever heard." Ivy grunted

"Can you , Ivy and sergeant slaughter here help me out with some cases of pop ." Lip asked and they all got up to help, after watching lip struggle on his ones for ages.

"Hey , want me to get you some blow? Uppers , Downers , special k?" Mickey offered, naming any possibly drug he thought people might want.

"You know , thanks , Mickey , but we're keeping it old school you know beers joints cigarettes that kind of thing . No one under 14 ." Lip politely declined the offer.

"That's giving up a big market." Ivy butted in.

"Helps keep my conscience clean. Hey Ian can you have Linda order some more rocket pops . They're moving well and um keep it up with those geometry theorems all right?"

"Will do." Ian smiled as he took the cash from lip and shut the shutter

"Geometry theorems? For the army?" Mickey questioned as he pushed Ivy to the side making her smack her arm against the boxes

"Cunt." She muttered

"Artilleries , Mortars. Bomb trajectories it's all geometry. I mean it's confusing at first but you put enough hours study hard and you can learn anything." Ian responded to the question mickey asked earlier

"So not true." Kai appeared from an isle "sometimes effort does not enhance ability , study if you must but if it don't stick move on focus on something your good at."

"Kai?." Ivy questioned before her and Ian quickly stared at each other.

"Yeah , how you been? I see mickeys been let out of jail." Kai put out his hand for Mickey to shake but Mickey just stared at him, making it awkward.

"Unfortunately yeah , I've been alright what brings you here?" Ivy asked as she stacked a couple shelf's.

"Shopping for food." He stated the obvious.

"Right." She awkwardly replied

"Well I must get going so goodbye." He smiled before leaving the shop

"Who the fuck was that?" Mickey asked as his eyes stayed deadpanned to kai who was crossing the street

"An old friend of mine. Names malachai but we all call him kai. Haven't seen him in like a year though" Ivy replied to mick who finally stopped watching kai

"Fucking weirdo he is." Mick scoffed before mocking the way kai spoke.

"Don't be rude Mickey." She said before going to take a doughnut again

"Ivy!" Linda yelled over the intercom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 316 45
Rory Milkovich is the youngest Milkovich in the family. She is 14 years old and completely different to her siblings. She practically lives with the...
749K 16.3K 23
- ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ÿ - "สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ ษขแดแด… แด…แด€แดษด แด›แดกษชษด๊œฑ!" ". . . แด›สœแด€แด›'๊œฑ แด€ ษขแดแดแด… แด›สœษชษดษข, ส€ษชษขสœแด›?" แดส€...
25.2K 601 19
Ian Gallagher believes there is someone made for everyone. Mickey Milkovich believes that he is made to have nobody but his family. Can Ian change hi...
81.1K 2.1K 60
Gwen Gallagher is the second oldest of seven children to Frank and Monica Gallagher. She had helped Fiona raise their siblings since their mother bai...