Royalty vs Rogues

By Hailey_aintsimp

An original work of Olga Guevara. Also known as My Alpha Prince. This is the complete version of the book. Sy... More

Note
Synopsis
Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author's Note
Chapter 20
Author's Note
Author's Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue

Chapter 3

1.6K 31 2
By Hailey_aintsimp

Nixon Edington

I was driving through roads that seemed emptier than the rest. Miranda had been complaining at first. She kept trying to escape, but I wasn't letting her. It was hard to drive with her trying to let go of my hold. I overpowered her and she knew that.

After we drove for a while, she stopped talking. I looked at her, wondering if she had finally given up. I knew that I was driving and I shouldn't get distracted. After staring at her, it was hard to look away. I couldn't describe in words how beautiful she was.

Just making any contact with her soothed me. My wolf right now wanted one thing. He wanted to have her, but I suppressed the feeling. If she was fighting to get away from me, proposing that we mate would definitely be out of the question.

It confused me that she wasn't recognizing who I was. Her wolf should be telling her that I'm her mate, but she wasn't reacting to the bond.

The electric feeling coursing through my body from simply holding her hand was indescribable. I was bringing her with me because she was the enemy's daughter. Her father was Craven Bonham. But most of all, I was bringing her with me because she was mine. I wanted nothing else but her and I was not about to leave her out of my sight.

When we arrived at the mansion I had rented out for the team, I discovered all of the men were still out. I was glad they weren't there to greet us when we entered. I didn't want anyone wondering why I was bringing a girl. Or worse, for them to find out she was Craven's daughter.

"Stay here, I'll open your door right now," I warned her. Miranda was staring out the window and didn't even bother to turn and look at me.

"I hope you can handle yourself Wolf," she said, her voice sounding bored. I didn't understand her. How could she be so naive about everything we stand for? She should know that I'm her mate.

"Just stay in the car," I told her while I got out. I slowly walked to her side, hoping she wouldn't fight me. I could easily restrain her, but I didn't want to get to that point.

I opened the door from her side, expecting her to jump out and try to run away. Surprisingly, she didn't even move.

"You can get out," I told her, standing next to the door and holding my hand out for her to take.

"Can I stay here in the car? If I'm your prisoner, might as well and stay in the car and suffer the pain," she said, crossing her arms on her chest and pretending to get comfortable.

I narrowed my eyes, but didn't add anything else. She was being complicated. I shouldn't have expected anything less from a Rogue.

She was beautiful, strong willed, and intelligent- from what I could tell. It was important for a queen to have traits like those. Now the only thing we had to change was her attitude toward me.

Without asking her, I reached forward to carry her inside.

As soon as my arms wrapped on her back and under her legs, she yelped- probably from the surprise.

"What are you doing?" She questioned in a yell.

"Put me down! If you don't, I'll shift while you're carrying me!" She kept saying as I walked us inside. With her squirming in my arms, it was hard to keep a good pace.

Once we were inside the house, I dumped her on a couch in the living room. I didn't intend to drop her, but when I let go of her, she landed on the couch roughly and then somehow rebounded herself to the ground.

My Wolf quickly became aware that she fell to the ground because of me. I kneeled down next to her, ready to check if she was injured in any way. Just as I was about to touch her scraped knee, she slapped my hand away.

"Don't touch me!" She said, with a threat clear behind her words. Her dark hair had fallen on her face and I felt tempted to get it out of the way. It was strange how straight and black it was. I wanted to run my hands through it. I wanted to touch her, in some way- in any way.

"Are you okay?" I asked, still kneeling, but I had moved further back from her.

"Do I look okay?" She hissed. If I paid close attention to the wound, I could see it slowly healing itself. It was painful for my Wolf to watch her hurt, even if it was in a small way.

"Let's go to my room. I have a first aid kit there," I told her, getting up and offering my hand to help her up from the ground.

"Are you kidding? And give you a clear shot to rape me," she said, narrowing her eyes. I chuckled as she said that. The way Miranda said it, and how her eyes glinted when she did- it was not what I was used to from a girl.

"I would never rape anyone. There's no need for that. I can have anyone I want without taking advantage of them," I said, while smirking.

Miranda surprised me by whimpering. When she did, she moved her hands to cover her mouth. She was embarrassed for reacting that way. The rosy color in her cheeks made it obvious.

I regretted speaking those words to my mate. Now that I had her in front of me, I regretted ever being with any other girl.

"Right, because every girl is falling at your feet. It makes sense. Idiots follow idiocy," Miranda said, motioning at me.

I didn't appreciate her comment, and neither did my Wolf. Despite that, I didn't try to make a comeback. I had hurt my mate enough. It wasn't my intention to cause her any pain, but she was being difficult.

"Let's just go to my room and get that cleaned up. I promise I won't touch you," I told her, sighing loudly.

She looked at me suspiciously- squinting her eyes while she did. Even then, it was easy to see her green eyes pop out. They were like emeralds staring back at me. I smiled at the thought, wondering if she ever noticed how unique her eyes were.

"Stop staring at me," she said, frowning. It was then when I noticed a few freckles on her cheek. They weren't many, and they weren't prominent- but they were there.

"I'm in love with you," I said in a whisper, coming to the realization that it was how I felt. It didn't really matter that I didn't know her, or had hardly spoken to her.

She was it. She was everything. I felt stupid for having those thoughts. Never had I even considered anything romantic with any girl. I didn't really speak that language and I was happy with that.

Now, Miranda had changed everything.

I snapped out of my thoughts to find her staring at me. Once again, a light blush was coating her face.

"Uh the scrape already healed. I just need to wash it off," she said softly.

An awkward silence settled between us, and I didn't really know how to break it. I shouldn't have made that comment. It wasn't something I wanted her to hear- at least not yet.

"Listen, what I said. That wasn't for you. I was thinking about someone else. The bathroom is down the hall. I'm going to the kitchen, but I"ll be watching you," I warned, and stalked out of the living room.

My heart was beating out of control, and a light coat of sweat started forming on my forehead. I didn't turn back to look at her, but I heard her heart beat. The way her temperature seemed to have risen, I knew she was blushing again.

Miranda Bonham

I stayed sitting down on the ground as he left. I couldn't see my face, but I knew I must've been blushing. It was stupid, really.

I barely knew the guy and he was driving me crazy.

I couldn't explain the way he was making me feel. Yes, I was angry that he was kidnapping me. Yes, I was angry that he acted like royalty.

But I couldn't help the nagging feeling that was eating me inside. Something was happening and I couldn't understand what it was.

I got up and started making my way toward the restroom.

What had been a nasty scrape on my knee- was now a drying patch of blood. I grabbed a nice clean towel, and washed my knee until all the blood was gone.

I wanted to know what I was doing in this house. There wasn't a reason for Nixon to kidnap me. He seemed to be well off, so he didn't need the money. Then, I remembered who I was and how many Wolves my father had against him.

As many people as there was who praised, supported, and followed my father and his ruling- he also had people against his ideas and believes.

I washed my faced, trying to freshen it up.

The tub looked tempting, and had I been in my house, I would've gotten in. I needed to feel the cold against me.

"Miranda, are you in there?" Nixon asked after knocking the door.

He knew I was in here, but I assumed he was trying to be polite by asking.

"No, I'm not here. Now go away," I rudely replied. I whimpered inwardly.

My wolf didn't like the tone I used with Nixon and that confused me. I couldn't explain why she wasn't ready go get rid of him. He was an enemy. He had me hostage without an explanation as to what he wanted.

"Listen, I'm sorry, for dropping you. I didn't mean for you to fall on the floor. I thought you would land on the couch," he said.

I opened the door to find him standing there, with an apologetic look on his face.

His green eyes stared into mine. They were completely alluring, as they stared back at me. I was trying to fight the attraction I felt for him.

His physical appearance shouldn't move me. It had never been a problem with any other guy before.

"Shouldn't you apologize for keeping me captive?" I asked him, raising an eyebrow as I spoke.

"I'm not sorry for that. You're lucky it was me who found you, and not someone else," he replied, sounding defensive.

"Who else would find me?" I was curious to his words.

He seemed to know my father. It didn't really surprise me, seeing how influential my dad was in the Werewolf world. But this guy was nobody. I knew the other three major Alphas. He wasn't any of them.

"Just, other Wolves. You ask too many questions," he said, now sounding annoyed and walking away from me.

I followed after him, not really knowing where I should go.

"Are you saying I should let you keep me here without even wondering why I am here?"

"No, I'm saying if I'm keeping you hostage, I can hurt you. You should watch how you speak to me and you should watch your actions," he said.

His words didn't really sound threatening. In fact, it was almost like it pained him to say that.

"You need a backbone," I told him, and stopped right next to the front door. I was hoping he would continue walking and I could make a run for it.

Instead, he stopped as well and turned to look at me.

"Are you saying I'm weak?" He asked me, incredulously.

"I didn't say that. I said you need a backbone. Don't make a threat you can't keep," I replied, not feeling fearful of him.

He walked toward me, his pace slow and careful. My wolf wanted to cower back, but I didn't let her. I wasn't scared of this stranger who acted like he owned me.

"How do you suppose I keep my threats?"

I didn't say anything, as he stood a couple of inches away from me. His figure was about a foot taller, so I had to look up in order to see him clearly.

His gaze was on me, on my lips.

"You won't hurt me," I said, doubting my words. I tried not to show how much he was affecting me by being so close.

My Wolf was crying to me, telling me to let loose. She wanted nothing more than to wrap her arms around him, and let him have us.

I shook my head, wanting to clear mind from those thoughts.

"Why am I here?" I asked, trying to divert the subject.

The tension started banishing as he took a step back and looked at the stairs ahead of us.

"I can't tell you that," he replied, cryptically.

"Who are you?" I asked him.

"Nixon."

I stayed quiet, staring at him suspiciously. He wasn't really telling me anything.

"Are you here because of my dad?" I asked, knowing that it was the reason I was of any value to him.

He snapped his head in my direction when those words left my lips.

"Do you know what your father is doing?" He asked, staring at me intently.

"Of course. I always know what my father is doing," I replied sarcastically.

Nixon narrowed his eyes at me. His stare was intimidating, but I didn't dare look down. My previous comment about him not having a backbone was out the window.

I wasn't an Alpha, and I would never be one. Nixon felt like one, if not even stronger. If it wasn't because I knew that being an Alpha was as high as the ranking went, I would've thought Nixon was a lot more.

"Are you okay with his ideals?"

"I've seen how he leads and how much he's helped out our people. Yes, I'm okay with his ideals," I replied.

"You are so naive," he said, starting to walk up the stairs.

I stayed where I stood. He continued walking, seeming to be lost in thought. I quietly turned and took a few steps toward the door. Nixon wasn't paying attention to what I was doing.

I took one last breath, knowing if I ran, I would have to be fast.

Swiftly, I turned the knob and started running out the door. I had every intention of shifting as soon as I got the chance. It took Nixon a while to notice I had left house.

I heard him run after me when I passed his truck. I didn't stop or turn around to see how far away he was.

I kept running even though I knew there was a chance he would catch me. When I felt I was carrying enough speed, I jumped in the air and shifted into my white Wolf.

I heard him shift right after I did. I didn't want to turn around and see where he was, but I still did.

Just as I turned, I noticed he was a midnight blue Wolf. He was a lot bigger than me. Not only did his intimidating figure look completely furious, he was a few feet away from me.

I saw as he sped up and tackled me on the side. As I flew in the air, time seemed to slow down. His body moved around mine and he took my entire weight over him, on our fall.

I was able to notice that a tree was right in front of us. Had he not pushed me out of the way, I would've crashed on the tree because I had been distracted staring back at him.

Nixon shifted back to his human form. His naked body was lying under mine and I automatically moved off him.

"Shift," he ordered.

I shook my head, not wanting him to see me naked.

"Shift, now," he repeated.

I couldn't speak, since I wasn't in my human form. I wanted to tell him that the reason I didn't shift was because I didn't want to be naked in front of him. Seeing as I couldn't do that, I stayed still, in front of him.

"You shouldn't have run away. Now I know you can't be alone for even just a moment. Thank you for showing me that early on," he said, walking toward me.

He shamelessly walked and stood near me. As he walked, I couldn't help when I looked him up and down. It was embarrassing, but I felt tempted to do it.

My wolf wanted him. She felt he belonged to us. I could see where the attraction stood. Not only was his Wolf beautiful, but his human form was just as impressive.

Now I was aware of just how strong he was. I wouldn't be able to get away. Not only was he really strong in his human form, but I didn't really stand a chance against his Wolf.

Against my better instinct, I made my way back to his house. I didn't feel embarrassed that he had stopped me from running away. At least I had tried, even if I hadn't been successful.

Once we made it to the house, he walked to one of the bathrooms. I wondered why he left me alone after I had tried to escape.

Not a minute later he came back with a robe on his hands.

"Here, shift. I'll turn around," he said, as he placed the robe on the ground in front of me.

I waited for him to be completely facing the other way before shifting.

He must've noticed that I had put on the robe because he turned to look at me while I was tying it.

"That will be the last time you run away, especially if you are around these areas. You don't run away, you don't fight me, and you don't try to contact your father."

I was about to open my mouth to complain, when he held his hand up to silence me.

"My team has just arrived," Nixon said, as he stared at the front door with his jaw clenched.

Don't forget to like and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 15.7K 32
The Smith Organization helps rogues of every supernatural species by being their pack to prevent them from going crazy. They accept witches, werewolv...
81K 1.9K 18
Laura Green is a princess... in her own way. To her people she is known as princess. To outsiders, devil spawn. She is the "princess" of the rogues...
88.7K 3K 45
Paige Diana Morgan was considered the best in her class. She had a fierce quality about her. And why not she was one of the toughest nut to crack. S...
2M 53.1K 41
TITLE CHANGE! Renamed from "He's A Werewolf, My Mate, Oh, and Also The Alpha King! Carter is a beautiful, strong, determined young wolf in her pack...