Rafe and JJ Imagines

By welcome_to_therapy

The title is pretty self explanatory :) Rafe and JJ imagines for all you simps Start: 9th September 2021 Fini... More

A/N
Swimming- JJ
Jealousy- Rafe
Bet-JJ
Amnesia- Rafe
Bet- Part 2- JJ
Simp-Rafe
Clingy- Rafe
Instagram- JJ
Jealous-JJ
Instagram Part 2- JJ
Party girl- Rafe
Instagram Part 1- Rafe
WAP- JJ
Guess I'm In Love- JJ
Cheater- Rafe
Instagram Part 2- Rafe
How Could You Be So Reckless With My Heart?- JJ
I'll Always Choose You- Rafe
Fathers Love- Rafe
You're Safe Here- JJ
We Have To Evacuate-JJ
Love Now, Hate later-Rafe
Instagram- JJ Part 3
Instagram- Rafe Part 3
Arguments- JJ
Cheater Part 2- Rafe
HeartBreak Girl- JJ
Instagram Part 4-JJ
Instagram Part 4-Rafe
Addicted- JJ
Groupchat- JJ
Best Friends Brother- Rafe
Love, Rafe- Rafe
Im Not Her- JJ
Im Not Her Part 2- JJ
idfc- Rafe
Please Don't Leave Me- JJ
I Hate That Guy- Rafe
Horror Movies- Rafe
Instagram Part 5- JJ
Instagram Part 5- Rafe
Boyfriend Proof Window-JJ
Fuck You- JJ
My Happy Ending- Rafe
I Think I Fell- Rafe
Thats My Sister!- JJ
Fuck You Part 2- JJ
Baby- JJ
Groupchat 2- JJ
Why Wont You Love Me?- Rafe
Instgram Part 6-Rafe
Mixed Signals- JJ
Protect You- JJ
I'm Not A Secret-Rafe
All For Show- JJ
Groupchat 3- JJ
She's Gone- Rafe
I Didn't Mean This Drunk- Rafe
Fake Boyfriend- JJ
Uptown Girl- JJ
Unfaithful- Rafe
All I Wanted Was You- JJ
Dance With Me?-Rafe
He's Really Gone- JJ
All I Wanted Was You 2- JJ
Ozone- Rafe
Instagram Part 6- JJ
John B- JJ

But We're Best Friends- Rafe

754 6 1
By welcome_to_therapy

Octavia scrolled through her phone as she laid out on the Cameron's boat in her bikini- trying to get slightly tanner than her already tan skin.
She rolled her eyes as she watched her best friend aimlessly flirt with a fellow kook girl.
Rafe had planned a party on his Dad's luxurious new boat- obviously only inviting kooks only.

Octavia narrowed her eyes at the blonde girl, watching in jealousy as she placed a hand on his bare chest seductively.
Thank god for the sunglasses she had on or everyone would be able to see the foul look on Octavia's face.
It was no secret that Octavia had fallen hopelessly in love with her best friend Rafe Cameron. She realised her feelings years ago but decided against them- the last thing she wanted to do was ruin their friendship.
And judging by Rafe's constant flings and short term girlfriends he clearly didn't feel the same way towards her.

"Why the long face gorgeous?" Sarah asked, jumping onto the lounge chair Octavia was spread out on.

Octavia sighed and lifted her sunglasses off her face, placing them on top of her head.
"Is it that obvious?" She asked nervously

Sarah nodded, "Oh yeah I could tell you were pissed from the other side of the boat."

"Oh great." Octavia groaned

"Does your mood have to do with Rafe and the blonde bimbo?" Sarah asked

"Maybe..." Octavia mumbled

Sarah frowned and leant her head against Octavia's shoulder.
"Fuck him- he's just too blind to see what a gorgeous girl he could have."

Octavia smiled slightly, "Thanks Sar."

Octavia glanced over at Rafe and the girl, a variety of emotions swimming inside of her as she watched them inch closer to each others faces.

"I'm gonna go inside." Octavia muttered, stumbling to her feet and rushing off the boat.

"Octavia!" Sarah called out

Octavia felt utterly sick to her stomach, she'd seen Rafe with many different girls and it always hurt- but this time it felt different. She could practically feel her heart shattering in her chest.
She quickly walked up the dock, pushing past the drunken crowd of people.
The closer she got to the house the quieter everything became, she pushed open the back door and walked into the Cameron's house.

Octavia made her way up the stairs and into Sarah's room. She sighed deeply as she removed her bikini and changed into sweatpant shorts and a crop top.

Rafe❤️
Hey where are you?

Rafe❤️
Octaviaaaa 😫

Rafe❤️
You've like disappeared completely

Rafe❤️
I'm gonna come find you

Octavia groaned as she read Rafe's texts.
She climbed into Sarah's bed and pulled the blankets up over her waist.

"OCTAVIA!"
Sarah's bedroom door swung open revealing a slightly tipsy Rafe Cameron.
As soon as his eyes landed on the girl he showed her a toothy grin.

"There you are- I've been looking everywhere for you."

Octavia shrugged, "Sorry, I got tired."

"That's fine- we can head to bed together."

Octavia sighed and shook her head, "I think I'll just stay in here tonight Rafe."

Rafe's grin quickly turned into a deep frown as he stared at Octavia in confusion.
"What? But we always stay in my room."

"I promised Sarah I'd stay with her tonight." She lied.

Since she was 13, every time Octavia stayed at the Cameron's, which was almost every night, she always slept in Rafe's bed with him.
But after discovering her feelings for him and watching him get with other girls tonight she just couldn't be around him.
It hurt to much and honestly if nothing was going to happen between them she needed to move on- and unfortunately this was the first step.

"I'll talk to her I'm sure she'll be ok wit-"

"I'm staying in here tonight Rafe." Octavia cut him off firmly.
God she felt terrible...

Hurt and sadness washed over Rafe's face at Octavia's words.
"Um- ok then. I'll see you in the morning." He mumbled, walking out of the room.

Octavia ran her hands over her face and sniffled as she tried to hold back the tears.
She hated hurting Rafe's feelings but she couldn't let herself get hurt any longer with this unrequited love.

•••

"Just talk to him." Sarah encouraged

"I already know the answer- he clearly doesn't feel the same way about me." Octavia stated

"You don't know that for sure." Sarah shrugged

"Well what if he doesn't feel the same way- our whole friendship would be ruined. It's better if I just distance myself until my feelings for him leave."

"Well by the sounds of that plan you'll be distancing yourself for a while then." Sarah smirked

Octavia huffed and leant back in her chair.
"I hate this."

"Tell me about it."

"Octavia..?"

Octavia sat up in her chair with wide eyes, "uhh hey Rafe."

Rafe gave her a tight smile and scratched the back of his neck.
"Can we talk?"

Octavia bit her bottom lip and gave Sarah a worried look.

"I'll leave y'all to it." Sarah said, throwing Octavia a look of encouragement.

Rafe took Sarah's spot on her chair and turned to face Octavia.

"How come you've been avoiding me?" He asked

"Um- what? I-I haven't been avoiding you." Octavia awkwardly said

Rafe sighed, "O, you won't even be in the same room as me. You refused to interact with me at the party and you completely ditched our usual sleepover arrangements."

Octavia stared at her feet, shrugging her shoulders at Rafe's comment.

"Please tell me what's going on." Rafe pleaded

"Everything's fine I promise." She mumbled

"Octavia I refuse to throw away our friendship- so please tell me what's going on."

"That's the problem Rafe! If I tell you what's going on it'll ruin our friendship either way!" She snapped

Rafe rose an eyebrow in shock, "Nothing could ruin our friendship-"

"Yeah well this will! So please I-I just want to be left alone."

Octavia's harsh tone didn't affect Rafe, it only made him more concerned for his best friend. He refused to leave her side and began pressuring her for an answer.
"I deserve to know why you've been avoiding me like the fucking plague!"

"BECAUSE BEING AROUND YOU HURTS RAFE!" Octavia snapped

Rafe looked taken aback, his eyes wide in shock.
"W-what does that mean?"

"I love you- more than I should and you clearly don't want to be with me in the same way I want to be with you so please I just need space to- to get over you." She whispered

Rafe felt his heart hammer against his chest, never did he think Octavia would admit these feelings to him.
It's all he ever wanted to hear from her.
Before either of them could process what was happening Rafe grabbed onto her face and slammed their lips together, Octavia responding almost instantly.
Their lips moulded together perfectly in a passionate and needy kiss- both of them yearning for each other's touch.
Octavia moved her hands to the back of his neck as his travelled from her face down to her hips, pulling her closer to him.

Octavia pulled back for air, earning a whine from Rafe in return.
"Sorry I had to breath." Octavia giggled

Rafe smiled at her and tucked a piece of fallen hair behind her ear- admiring her features.

"Please don't try and get over me- especially when I'm so madly in love with you." He mumbled

Octavia sighed sweetly and shook her head, "Even if I tried hard enough I could never get over you."

"Well that's good to hear." Rafe chuckled
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope y'all enjoyed this imagine- I'll be posting a heap all at once soon so stay tuned for that ;)
I'm also starting to write a Teen Wolf book because I'm now completely and utterly obsessed with it once again😂
I'm thinking of a Scottxreader- or maybe Theoxreader I'm not too sure.

THANK YOU ALL FOR OVER 5K IM SO FREAKIN HAPPY!!!
🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
107K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
72.1K 3.2K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...